It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
basic electrohydrofluidicdynamics that proves a passing particle of a differentiating valence cause an inherrent electrical value creating a magnetic field. AC/DC, the principle is the same. That's how batteries work,

en.wikipedia.org...

Electrohydrodynamics (EHD), also known as electro-fluid-dynamics (EFD) or electrokinetics, is the study of the dynamics of electrically charged fluids. It is the study of the motions of ionised particles or molecules and their
interactions with electric fields and the surrounding fluid

Now, what is "differentiating valence" as applied to a battery? What is "an inherent electrical value"? What does magnetic field have to do with operation of batteries?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

OK, BhudhaSystem, I'll retract from calling you "it" since you have answered in a respectful manner.

Glad to see you are doing some research now, and some understanding.

This is what we teach in electronics, physics and chemistry;

"Your quote"

"Now, what is "differentiating valence" as applied to a battery? What is "an inherent electrical value"? What does magnetic field have to do with operation of batteries?

If there is no magnetic field there can be no electricity, and electrons could not orbit atoms (electrogravmetic application at a quatum level), electrons release energy when the changing the orbital diameter around an atom. We won't go into spin speed just yet. that is for later. but just changing the orbit of a electron will produce light (energy), we don't need to have collisions to release energy as you had previously stated. The energy is created during the variation of the electrons orbital radius, therefore the 2 particles atom and electron can be defined either a positive or negative value (valence for electronics), and the release of energy is a consequence of a catalytic conversion.

Answer; OHM's law

A differentiating valence is simply a positive (+) and a negative value (-)
"an inherent electrical value" is the 3rd basic principle of Ohm's Law
A magnetic field is created between 2 particles of a positive (+) and a negative value (-) using a catalyst, whether it by by magnets, a coil, or an electrochemical medium.

In the case of the battery it is the potential of positive (+) and a negative value (-) using an electrochemical reaction, used this in case as catalyst between 2 different metals, you can turn even a potatoe into a battery (old school experiment).

You had the answer before when you mentioned Li6 Lithium isotopes, lets take a step back. Your laptop has a lithium ion battery.

Please do more research on Lord Kelvin and brush up on Ohm's Law.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I'll have to agree with maxwellsdemon, again. I've researched all of his claims and came to one conclusion: He's a real scientist and knows what he's talking about.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I hope this helps

The Annunaki manipulation of spacetime and/or flight;

FTL usage;

MultiPhase Gravitons & Tachyons in 3 Dimensions instead of the usual 11 dimensions for the "M:" wave

multiphase frequencies and harmonics according to the variable speeds of light (or any radiating particle) as a general medium split into visible light at a constant of "C"

Use 3 dimensions only for the following faster than / slower than light applications explaining why some form of raditaion fromthe sun are slower and faster than "C", very simple.

slower communications can be below the speed of "C" (previously proven by myself and other scientists and published) re: time lag for lower frequencies fromthe sun.

faster communications can be above the speed of "C" (previously proven by myself and other scientists and published) re: time lag for lower frequencies fromthe sun.

Therefore we can use a 3 fold phase harmonic fractal, "C" +1 (or +N), "C" +0 (or "C" = "C" or "N") and "C" -1 (or "C" - N)

"C+1g@N" (FTL), using a standing wave.

I may be talking physics, but you wanted Annunaki knowledge.

Just google my formula, it goes everywhere, I made it up all by myself, no study or teaching.

Happy Hunting & happy to teach

HADES

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Where and how did you find the formulas for Annunaki's interstellar travel? As far as I know, none of that can be found in Sumerian texts, unless you're provided exclusive knowledge at work. Very interesting though. I've always wondered what they used.
edit on 1/9/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

I didn't find the formulae, I dream them. Anyone can go FTL, thats where the manipulation of spin ratio comes into it. Simple use of 'hot lght" & "cold Light". and standing waves which are faster. maybe neutrino manipulation, but not. just using tachyon concepts.

The feds employed me as Systems Engineer/Scientist with no education, just ability alone @ 22yrs old.

I may have been classified as a engineer/scientist, but I have so much to learn and understand I feel like a child when compared to the knowledge I have been given. I've never been taught, except to teach myself from childhood.

my analogy is the movie "Navigator"

Hard to explain, had a car accident and shook my head a bit, has brought back some memories, apart from numerous close encounters of 3rd kind.

I am still learning more about math and physics, I've only been doing FTL/gravmagnetics etc.for 2 years.

I understand it, but not enough, however I am on the right track. It comes down to pictures in my head.

But, I had a helping hand from the PTB's. from above, and below, and I am a catalyst

This is me;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also there is some association with the Emerald Tablets??? And Project Aleph, Mossad checked me out as well as NASA within the same timeframe.

Where and how did you find the formulas for Annunaki's interstellar travel? As far as I know, none of that can be found in Sumerian texts, unless you're provided exclusive knowledge at work. Very interesting though. I've always wondered what they used.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Project Aleph rings a bell. Someone asked me about that in a private message, which is relevant to my thread. I think you should read my thread and tell me you think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/9/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
One hack confirming another hack

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon
If there is no magnetic field there can be no electricity

en.wikipedia.org...

Electricity (from the New Latin ēlectricus, "amber-like"[a], from the Greek ήλεκτρον (electron) meaning amber) is a general term encompassing a variety of phenomena resulting from the presence and flow of electric charge. These include many easily recognizable phenomena, such as lightning and static electricity

...so in fact electricity exists in form that do not depend on, or produce magnetic field, such as in static electricity, hence your statement is wrong.

and electrons could not orbit atoms (electrogravmetic application at a quatum level)

What bunch of nonsense.

electrons release energy when the changing the orbital diameter around an atom

Electrons change state, some states are such that "diameter" is not really applicable.

A magnetic field is created between 2 particles of a positive (+) and a negative value (-) using a catalyst, whether it by by magnets, a coil, or an electrochemical medium.

Sorry, but you are posting nonsense again. Magnetic field is generated by a moving charge, not "between" two particles of different polarity, and sure as hell catalysts have nothing to do with that.

You had the answer before when you mentioned Li6 Lithium isotopes, lets take a step back. Your laptop has a lithium ion battery.

This is so beside the point. Why does Lazar mention Li6 and not the natural mix of isotopes?

and brush up on Ohm's Law.

I was pretty good with it at age 10, and a few decades later my knowledge is fresh. Above all, stop posting gibberish.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

More wikipedia links. I suspect that wikipedia is all you've been reading and I also suspect that it is your primary source of information. Seems that way. Maybe he will "respect" your request and stop posting "nonsense" once you agree to stop posting nonsense.

By the way, a magnetic field is too needed for any natural electrical activity. You see it happen on planets with atmospheres, such as this one. I've never seen natural electric activity in space. Have you?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Remember when Lazar said in the vid that he read it from a government document. He also mentioned himself that he cannot verify if it was true or not. He then said that to him it was just writing on paper but worth mentioning/sharing.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disfugured
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Remember when Lazar said in the vid that he read it from a government document. He also mentioned himself that he cannot verify if it was true or not. He then said that to him it was just writing on paper but worth mentioning/sharing.

It's called "having a plan B in case too many people point out the obvious flaws of your ridiculous statements"

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Either which way, it was interesting. Whether it's true or not, I cannot say nor can anybody here really. The stuff Lazar talks about is more believable than DR. Greer. At least he isn't making predictions and spreading fear. I take what he says as a possibility and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You obviously don't understand coherent wave forms (eg: LASERS) or incoherent waveforms (eg: LEDS)

Very basic principles

The term of diameter is an analogy for the the eletromagnetic field strength during a change in orbit releasing energy between an atom and a electrons.

Do me a favour please, study the HADES project, and HADRON Collector.

I like the way you pick and choose my comments, you are getting better as you can only provide rhetoric on 5% of my comments so far.

I notice you won't touch my simple formula either, go study that and understand and get back to me and disprove it please.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

More wikipedia links. I suspect that wikipedia is all you've been reading and I also suspect that it is your primary source of information.

I could recommend any college level textbook on E&M, something I used in my time, like Electrodynamics by Jackson, but there is no way in hell you can get through it. So be grateful for Wikipedia.

By the way, a magnetic field is too needed for any natural electrical activity.

You can't explain what you just wrote. And you didn't understand plain words I wrote about electrostatic phenomena. Magnetic field IS NOT NEEDED for formation of electrical current, although it will be produced by such.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I could recommend any college level textbook on E&M, something I used in my time, like Electrodynamics by Jackson, but there is no way in hell you can get through it. So be grateful for Wikipedia.

No way in hell I can get through it? You're underestimating me big time. I've met people who are much more intelligent than you, so set your pride aside and face reality as it is.

You can't explain what you just wrote. And you didn't understand plain words I wrote about electrostatic phenomena. Magnetic field IS NOT NEEDED for formation of electrical current, although it will be produced by such.

Of course I can, but of course you're still carelessly asserting that I can't (without any good reason) because you fail to understand the basics of psychology. Seems to me that you're resorting to rhetorical belittlement as your excuse for failing to understand me. If you think much too highly of yourself in terms of intelligence, take a look in a mirror and realize what you really are. You're just another obsolete mammal like everyone else, including myself. Your apologetic argument is presuppositional, rendering it critically flawed and in need of revision.

Let me know when you're ready to remove the unnecessary and unjustified belittlement from your argument, then we'll move on from there. If you can't do that, your position is worthless to me.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

No way in hell I can get through it? You're underestimating me big time.

OK then if you are so keen about gaining knowledge, it's a good idea to start on Jackson (and do problems therein). Please keep us posted on your progress. I'm not holding my breath.

I've met people who are much more intelligent than you, so set your pride aside and face reality as it is.

You making misinformed statements and showing hubris in the process has nothing to do with my pride, it rather has to do with yours.

Of course I can, but of course you're still carelessly asserting that I can't (without any good reason) because you fail to understand the basics of psychology.

That doesn't cut it. You make a statement that doesn't make any sense as far as the science of physics is concerned, plain and simple, and then you hide behind "basics of psychology".

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
OK then if you are so keen about gaining knowledge, it's a good idea to start on Jackson (and do problems therein). Please keep us posted on your progress. I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe you should hold your breath so we can see how long you can do it before passing out.

You making misinformed statements and showing hubris in the process has nothing to do with my pride, it rather has to do with yours.

Prove that my statements are "misinformed". Prove that I'm driven by pride and prove that you're not.

That doesn't cut it. You make a statement that doesn't make any sense as far as the science of physics is concerned, plain and simple, and then you hide behind "basics of psychology".

No, I wasn't "hiding" behind psychology. My reference to psychology applies to you, based on my study of your argumentative tactics that seems to suggest you have a sense of self-pride. Your rejections and pathetic insults are the result of your apologetic mindset; systematically defending your position with biased statements or preconceived opinions, showing your irrational prejudice that cannot be based on evidence due to the lack thereof.

Your belittling comments are not only unreasonable, they're also severely lacking in justification.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I've seen the videos and I've known all the details of anti-gravity propulsion for a while. It works and it's true. There are grays that visit occasionally, they're from the Zeta Reticuli star system, they did genetically alter us 65 times (so far) and the government has been keeping this a secret since the 1940s.

You speak in such an authoritative manner. How do you know this? Did "they" tell you? Did you read it somewhere? You seem to have a penchant for believeing everything Lazar says.

Lazar is a fake. He lied about his education. Take a look here.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
You speak in such an authoritative manner. How do you know this? Did "they" tell you? Did you read it somewhere? You seem to have a penchant for believeing everything Lazar says.

Lazar is a fake. He lied about his education. Take a look here.

How do you know he's a fake? You seem to have a penchant for believing everything someone else says. Your link presentation seems to suggest that you "read it somewhere". What a hypocritical statement.

The assessment of his claims is close-minded and cannot be disproved with absolute certainty. The education he claims to have obtained cannot be disproved when the possibility of government sabotage still remains. The usual "That's nonsense! They would never do that! Sounds totally implausible." argument is based merely on speculation and attempts to eliminate a possibility that may have occurred. Your ignorance of government power is quite common among people who cannot possibly know everything that happens behind closed doors, although some of them insist that they "know" secrecy doesn't exist within government even though those who claim such a thing lack the experience in government affairs to justify such an assertion.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join