It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by buddhasystem

Wow. Did I ever say he has a thermonuclear device in his car? What the hell have you been smoking?

Are you saying Bob's car runs on deuterium?

Am I? I don't see any such implication in my statement that you quoted. Are you jumping to conclusions for personal reasons?

What personal reasons?

You send a link with tons of info on thermonuclear reactions, how the hell does the relate to storage of hydrogen? You never answered my inquiry about specific use of Li6 as opposed to Li7 and about the even more bogus presence of Deuterium in the discussion of hydrogen cars.

Good bye. I'm out of this zoo.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

And you can't explain OHM's Law which you stated your understanding at the age of 10,

Some scientist you are; NOT!

I already answered how to manipulate Li6 using Deuterium with just a battery that's in your laptop, let alone catalysts??

If you are the real deal, come back with the math and basic principles of physics to defend you yourself.

You have tried to shoot me down, I come back with fact and theory you have no answer to.

You still won't research my formula I have given you to provide a "simple explanation".

Either you don't know nor understand or the knowledge we give you on a plate

I think you are scared to talk with scientists and mathematicians using "just the facts".

Go back to your baby crib and cry like a baby.

Read about the HADES/HADRON projects.

The knowledge of Annuki is to be shared, you wanted to know what has been taught, but you are now terrified of the knowledge.

I label you as a disinfo agent who does not want this knowledge as it has gone beyond your comprehension.

But you asked for this knowledge.

Do what I did, since you understood OHM's law @ 10yrs old, I wrote a flight simulator in 16bit for Texas Instruments and got an award.

Hence thats why I was designated systems engineer/scientist @ 22 for NATO. Brainpower and bull#.

Whats your credentials???

Here's a joke that pertains to yourself;

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get away from the truth

HADES

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out (not that I care). Good riddance.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Certain people just can't handle being beaten by others of higher knowledge of a particular subject. I've read some of your material and there's absolutely no way that it's fake. I'm not a scientist, but I can tell the difference between hoaxes and authentic material, yours being authentic.

Anyways, I find it fascinating that you know how the Annunaki travel through space. Are there any other propulsion systems nobody is aware of besides that one and Lazar's? Such as gamma, plasma, ion?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I just read through this thread. I can't help but smh to the highest extent. Pseudo-scientific rambling and baseless acceptance of theories and denial of ones which actual make sense. This really is the twilight zone.

genius statement right here:

One hack confirming another hack

We have one guy saying he receives annuaki equations in dreams. and a goofball who has no background in physics or electromagnetics sitting back and agreeing with him, then gawks at people who cite sources and "believe what they read" as he sits back and nods his head at maxwelldemon with no knowledge whatsoever. Damn. If no theory is real or certain, even the ones that actually use sound reason, anything Bob Lazar says makes sense, and we can figure out how unproven annuaki overlords travel through dream questions, what is even real anymore? What can I believe? Come on guys, lets step down to earth for a second here.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Goofball? Reading your post, I've come to the conclusion that you're worse. After all, your statements are merely opinions, not facts. You seem to think you know that max's material is wrong, so demonstrate that it is. After that, demonstrate that I'm a "goofball" (which you can't possibly do) and then prove that all currently accepted mainstream theories are absolute facts and that Lazar's is an absolute falsity (which you also cannot possibly do).

I've seen the fallacies in these arguments from the very beginning; People accusing Lazar of being a hoaxer and rejecting theories that contradict their theories when they can't even demonstrate their own as logical absolutes in the first place. Dishonesty is also quite abundant in this thread, as I've seen "rebuttals" from people that cannot even be proven without a doubt.

Opinion = Opinion, Fact = Fact, not Opinion = Fact nor vice versa. Very simple.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The person who "discovered" the DNA structure saw that in a dream too. And that "dream" he had was proven to be the building blocks of carbon based life on earth. Francis Crick Nobel Prize Winner his name is forever immortilised.

Dreaming is the unconscious mind at work and is a very powerful tool. I would say it happens to a lot of people.

Apart from the fact that I have also had formal training in electronics & computer sciences etc. Hence that is why my fed/gov classified within the industrial as a systems engineer/scientist.

Please read the link I provided earlier, it may cause headaches though it is only 44 pages long, just skip the math and read the text. Below is short synopsis of reading;

COMPACT OBJECTS IN ASTROPHYSICS

Rapidly Rotating Neutron Stars
5 Gravitational Fields of Rapidly Rotating Compact Objects 201
5.1 The Line Element of Stationary and Axisymmetric Rotating Bodies . . . . . 202
5.1.1 Physical Interpretation of the Metric . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 203
5.1.2 Geodetic and Lense–Thirring Precession . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 205
5.1.3 On General 3+1 Split of Space–Time . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 208
5.2 Einstein's Field Equations for Rotating Objects . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 209
5.3 Stellar Structure Equations in Isotropic Gauge . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 216
5.3.1 The Isotropic Gauge . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 216
5.3.2 Stellar Structure Equations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 216
5.3.3 Structure Equations for Rotating Stars . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 217
5.3.4 Mechanical Equilibrium and Effective Potential . . . . . . . . . . . . 218
5.3.5 Stellar Parameters . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 219
5.4 The Slow–Rotation Approximation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 221
5.5 Numerical Integration of the Stellar Structure Equations . . . . . . . . . . . . 223
5.5.1 Bonazzola et al. (BGSM, Lorene) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225
5.5.2 Ansorg et al. (AKM) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225
5.5.3 Comparison of Numerical Codes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 225
5.5.4 Properties of Equlibrium Stellar Structures . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 226
5.6 Towards Analytical Vacuum Solutions for Rotating Neutron Stars . . . . . . 229
5.6.1 Weyl–Papapetrou Form . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 231
5.6.2 Ernst Equations . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 232
5.6.3 Manko's Solution . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 233

Once you can understand that, after taking some asparin you may find yourself "dreaming".

How often are people told to "sleep on it", when confronted with a difficult situation, or extended periods of study etc, the dreaming subconscious removes the "square box" confines of consciousness and controlled thought and allows our minds to expand.

I hope this helps you in the pursuit of truth.

HADES

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Robert Lazer was truthful in most regards but he did not know the real story (truth) about what hwe was being shown , yes the "Sport" model was human built but the "Explorer" craft was built by the grays , believe me , I would know

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I liked the Sitchin/Lazar/Roswell/Betty & Barney Hill/Zeta Reticuli stuff a lot better before it became a religion.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Can this be applied? I designed a this in September 09
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Magnetic turbine engine extra/terrestrial applications (with/without air)

3 or more toroid rings of decreasing diameter stacked within a frictionless bearing unit (using opposite poles for mag-lev stability features) to be setup in a similar manner as a jet engine. Each toroid is run on AC and each ring pairing will have an opposite valence to the adjacent ring.

By creating opposite eletrical valences between the rings and then rotating these rings, the sub particles should flow in opposite directions as the subparicles are pulled from one ring and pushed to the next ring.

As each ring needs to have sequential AC, the purpose of which is to strip sub-particles in oppossite directions, more energy output can be achieved as the stripped electrons can be focussed via a venturi effect.

Each toroid ring is attached within a magnetec turbine cage, the turbines have 1 rotating plate floating via opposite magnetic poles to provide eletricity induction to perform the following;

A. Controllable ignition source within a plasma field, the force-fed air is compressed through the last ring, the last ring comprises the plasma ignition.

B. The magnetic turbine cages compresses the incoming airflow (terrestrial useage)

C. The magnetic turbine cages rotate the toroid coils producing electro-static torque, focussing this (d/dt through N) and providing some feedack

D. The magnetic turbine cages.

E. The power source is induction.

G. Once O2 has been depleted enough electromagnetic potential should have been reached to allow for fission. (eg; fuel needed to fly to Moon - 1 kg)

H. Fission will be reached when static torque multiplied by the electromagnetic field achieves terminal velocity.

I. This is when the high-weirdness begins as the motor can also be used as an over-unity device.

After I published this on ATS, I Googled and discovered this article. Looking at the date/time stamps I got there 1st.

Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Hi All, just found this on the net a 1pm AEST, seems like my another little theory of mine is coming to fruition;

If I extrapolate this new info I should be able to accelerate a particle in a very tight orbit around the toroid ring engine that when the returning particle meets the "inflowing" fuel stream that a crossover point can be achieved with the magetic bound particle orbiting the ring should now create the necessary fission as the orbiting particle should smash inoming particles, a self sustaining reaction within minumum fuel requirements.

Breaking News Back
Scientists Create First Ever Magnetic Gas

Popsci.com
2009-09-19

For decades, scientists have debated whether or not gasses could display the same magnetic properties as solids. Now, thanks to some MIT scientists, they know the answer is a freezing cold yes.

MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of lithium cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics.

To get the lithium gas so cold, the researchers trained an infrared laser beam on the gaseous cloud. Laser cooling is the primary method physicists use to lower gas temperatures to near absolute zero. The laser essentially stun the atoms, slowing them down, and thus lowering the temperature.

After initially growing, the cloud began to shrink. That shrinkage, combined with the speed of expansion after the laser turned off, indicated that the lithium atoms had become magnetic.

"It's very important from an overall theoretical point of view because it gives us an understanding of magnetism at its smallest possible sc

See Also;
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread475109/pg5
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread438528/pg1

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They seem plausible and so does yours. I was actually thinking about going to college to get a degree in physics, but then I just remembered that mathematics is strongly involved and I'm not good at advanced math. I've always hated math. I still study physics on my own time though and try to understand the math that is involved.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This is for the skeptics

Here is the magic statement from MIT, several people wanted to to know about lithium and observed magnetisim;

"MIT researchers have observed magnetism in an atomic gas of LITHIUM cooled down to 150 millionths of a degree above absolute zero. This experiment represents a point of unification between condensed matter research and the field of atomic science and lasers, and could influence areas such as data storage and medical diagnostics."

I also did mention earlier about coherent/noncoherent light wave forms and the underlying principles of orbital change that can produce and/or manipulate energy.

Please research and understand. then get onto dipole fusion containment fields.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Is that sort of what you're talking about? I've been researching this kind of stuff for a while and found that.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hi Condemned0625,

That's good, I've never ever read that before, I just theorise, thanks for the link. that goes back to the
COMPACT OBJECTS IN ASTROPHYSICS paper.

Glad to see research being done here, how do I S&F you persistance of learning curve, cause I reckon that you just jumped a few.

Also explains my comeback to bhuddasystem re: heavy water catalytic conversion in a battery. And "its" lack of knowledge when he mention li6/Li7. (deuterium-deuterium (D-D) reaction).

I just used the principles of gas plasma tech (my own theory) in a jet engine model, used instead of a kerosene application for jet turbines.

So far so good, my Annuki dreams must be true if I can write in plain english with no math and then have it backed up by science.

I do this to prove I have either foreknowledge, or understanding, and everything I write/hypothosise and publish has "ALWAYS" been backed up by science after the fact I have written them.

I always find it funny that when my theories get published on ATS, that an official agency provides the information to back me up with very hardcore facts that may have been hidden.

An analogy, the cat (Schroedinger) got out of the bag 1st with data to prove quantum mechanics.

happy hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don't feel that Lazar's pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

Ah, I see. So, because his scenario violates accepted physical theories and is "careless" and confusing to physicists who don't understand it, he concludes that his "pseudo-scientific ramblings" are not worthy of serious consideration.

Exactly.

Scenarios which violate accepted physical theory but aren't pseudo-scientific ramblings are explained much more carefully and with great connection to known empirical phenomena. The alternative explanation and connection to known results---as well as explaining what remains standard and what isn't is critical, as well as a complete and accurate understanding of known physics, and especially understanding why it is currently accepted.

Mr buddha knows physics properly.

Well, aren't scientists supposed to discard theories whenever evidence arises to contradict and disprove them? Aren't they supposed to have open minds instead of latching onto theories that they merely accept? I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the ratio of what physicists know compared to what they don't know can be estimated as 1:100.

This is definitely false. As opposed to, say, 1800, scientists today have a nearly 99% complete understanding of the physics which is relevant to the space and energy scales relevant to Earth. Furthermore, this physics is sufficiently powerful and predictive to describe some pretty extraordinary and exotic phenomena, even quantitatively, in extreme astrophysical regimes. Our known physics explains many details of stellar structure, the HR diagrams, the distributions of nuclei, regular novae, supernovae. It was sufficiently powerful that it predicted neutrino pulses from supernovae, which were later experimentally observed in the justifiably famous SN 1987A from the magellanic cloud. That's very impressive.

They might only know 1% of all there is to know about physics, but when Lazar's model comes along, they admit it's a possibility, but then they totally dismiss it simply because it contradicts what they "know".

No, that's not it. It's when a model makes no sense relative to existing physics, nor is the connection properly explained to somebody who actually knows physics, nor is any empirical evidence provided, or any more insightful interpretation of existing known evidence explaining unexplained anomalies or reinterpreting explained phenomena.

That's what gravity IS - a distortion in spacetime, at least according to general relativity.

General relativity, a theory that does not prove its claims with absolute certainty.

No, humans look for evidence supporting theories. So far, general relativity does explain, in remarkable quantitative agreement, the miniscule decay in period from gravitation radiation of neutron stars. It explains, with quantitative accuracy the origin of gravitational lensing directly observed in optical photographs of distant galactic clusters, and furthermore is essential for the accuracy of geolocation in the GPS receiver in your car, having to take into account gravitational redshifts.

These are specific predictions derived quantitatively (and with some difficulty) from a sensible and profound underlying physical theory.

If you have something better, that's great, but general relativity is the accepted theory of gravitation for very very very very very very very good reasons.

edit on 11-1-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don't feel that Lazar's pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.

Next time I go down to Nevada, I am going to have a friend read that aloud as I film him while the craft zip around behind him.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Maybe you should talk to maxwellsdemon. I've been arguing with idiots in other threads about entirely different subjects and I'm tired of feeling obligated to explain simple objective logic to people who don't understand. I've wasted too much time arguing and I will no longer waste anymore of my time. I have better things to do, things that I would actually like to do while I have time to do them.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxwellsdemon

The person who "discovered" the DNA structure saw that in a dream too. And that "dream" he had was proven to be the building blocks of carbon based life on earth. Francis Crick Nobel Prize Winner his name is forever immortilised.

Dreaming is the unconscious mind at work and is a very powerful tool. I would say it happens to a lot of people.

Apart from the fact that I have also had formal training in electronics & computer sciences etc. Hence that is why my fed/gov classified within the industrial as a systems engineer/scientist.

Please read the link I provided earlier, it may cause headaches though it is only 44 pages long, just skip the math and read the text. Below is short synopsis of reading;

COMPACT OBJECTS IN ASTROPHYSICS

(etc...)

Once you can understand that, after taking some asparin you may find yourself "dreaming".

How often are people told to "sleep on it", when confronted with a difficult situation, or extended periods of study etc, the dreaming subconscious removes the "square box" confines of consciousness and controlled thought and allows our minds to expand.

I hope this helps you in the pursuit of truth.

HADES

Matey, I would have given you ten stars for that one if I possibly could have. An EXCELLENT response to what can only be described as a closed-minded, 'ignorant of the history of science and the power of the human brain' post.

Awesome - will be checking out your material shortly. I had an interesting dream about Annunaki scientific research (boomerang UFOs funnily enough) and geneaology (the 'true' succession rules and history of the Royal lineage), and I've never quite reconciled how such information could have been presented in such a clear and complete manner by my subconscious.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Keep on keeping on. I'll try and field a few of the skeptical responses, though unfortunately my grasp of the math is somewhat limited. Some excellent progress being made in physics, which as ever is coming up against the established paradigms and 'learn by rote' ignorance.

Starred many of your replies, well done for your efforts - go have a margarita (or beer) on me!

Fly

edit on 12-1-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thankyou, I am always happy to help, I give as good as I get and then throw more back with facts.

Your BOOMERANG dream you had, you are now learning about flight aerodynamics, which has only been "recently" disclosed by Germany from WW2, and the USA stealth craft bombers. shame "they" teach us about "kittyhawk" wings from nature only.

We are way beyond that. Keep dreaming my friend, don't be scared of your knowledge, you will be vindicateed in the years to come.

Happy Hunting

HADES

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join