It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Incident: A Test of Virtual Reality Projectors (Jacques Vallee)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
From someone's previous post......."I also know that at one point Dr. Hynek was a paid debunker of UFOs but had a large understanding of it behind the scenes"

Why doesn't anyone in Ufology ever ever ever never, talk about the guy who succeded him? And his decades long work in "computer consulting and sociological statistics" for the Central Intelligence Agency? ("Contract")

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Well I thought it ( Rendlesham) was a big hoax myself. Thank you for putting up the Rand Document. I have never seen it before. It looks badly typed as the words extend outside the box. Are you sure it is not a hoax? How come such an august organisation has such poor typists?

Rgds
T

I wouldn't advise you to use how well these leaked documents are typeset as a means to judge their authenticity. Many legitimate leaked documents are hand-written or typed more poorly than that one. Having said that it is not especially difficult to fake a document. However, there is good evidence that precisely the type of activity described in the RAND Document has been conducted by the military/intelligence/black projects (e.g. Adamski). That fact is a good hint that if it is a fake, that it is a forgery of a similar real document or report.

Credit for pointing out the significance of the Rand Document should go to TheGut. I may have triggered this conversation but TheGut, corsair00 and spacevisitor have all made a big contribution to the thread. Thank you guys.

I have been away for a few days so have to take some time to read through how the thread has developed. A quick scan makes for interesting reading though. I think I may invite the opinion of a couple of Aliens and UFO Forum regulars. Zorgon, TheShrike and IgnoreTheFacts all spring to mind - although there's a lot in the thread to catch up on now. There is some great material here that receives the attention of too few researchers, especially recently, in my view.

edit on 11/1/11 by Pimander because: corrected typo

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Are you referring to Jacques Vallee? I don't know if he was Hynek's successor for a fact - but I did allude to it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
corsair. I was --not-- referring to Jacques Vallee. (...cufos.......) I realllllly don't want to be too obvious about it, for my own reasons.........hope some'one'l say, "aaaaaaahhhhh" I know.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well - all I know is that in Vallee's book "Forbidden Science" the topic of UFO conspiracy theorists confronting Hynek to state he was a CIA agent was brought up.

This reminded Don of Allen Hynek's recent adventures. He'd
corresponded with a ufologist who invited him to Baltimore. Over
dinner the discussion took a strange turn, with the man increasingly
agitated. He finally exploded:

“Admit it, Dr. Hynek! You're CIA! Everyone knows it, you're an
agent!” Allen denied he had anything to do with the Agency, a fact
obvious to anyone who knows him. But the hardcore UFO zealots
find conspiracies everywhere.

He was not CIA - and I have no knowledge of Vallee or Hynek being agents, but they have been involved with the Air Force etc. I don't know enough about it yet.

I do know that both of them are genuinely interested in the phenomenon and have done a lot of valid and good research. I wouldn't let conspiracy theory get in the way of that by assuming they are entirely disinformation. That is certainly not the case.

edit on 11-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SANDPIPER Inquiring minds want to know!

And what would you do with the knowledge if he told you?

Vallee was MJ 07 Not likely he will 'come clean '

edit on 11-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
It always amuses me when, desperate for an earthly, conventional explanation for phenomena that appear to defy scientific explanation, skeptics of UFOs will go to the desperate extreme of invoking far-fetched conjectures such as that the (mainly US?) military go around the world, projecting holograms of UFOs to deceive the plebs. Of course, these mythical groups only ever do this in UFO cases where no other scientific explanation is possible for them
. But, then, heh! Never mind the silliness of it - at least it is a conventional explanation.

Silly? Well maybe the joke is on you...

The following papers are listed at the Defense Technical Information Center.. a .mil site

The Roswell Report: Fact vs. Fiction
www.dtic.mil...

THE ONE HUMAN PROBLEM, ITS SOLUTION, AND IT'S RELATION TO UFO PHENOMENA
www.dtic.mil...

A MIND/BRAIN/MATTER MODEL CONSISTENT WITH QUANTUM PHYSICS AND UFO PHENOMENA:
www.dtic.mil...

An Approach, to Understandintg Psychotronics:
www.dtic.mil...

CIAs Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-90
www.dtic.mil...

My favorite...

Author Cox, Michael
Title; Martians and Venutians in the New World Order
Source; International Affairs
Publication Date; May, 2003
Volume; vol. 79
Issue ID; no. 3
Page #s pp. 523-532
Abstract; Commentary on Robert Kagan's "Paradise and Power: American and Europe in the New World Order"
Subject(s); U.S. - FOREIGN RELATIONS - EUROPE NORTH ATLANTIC TREATY ORGANIZATION

www.dtic.mil...

February 1999 Budget report declassified

Maxwell AFB article on Holographic projection

Gotta love it when ya get it from the horses mouth

edit on 11-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

Are you referring to Jacques Vallee? I don't know if he was Hynek's successor for a fact - but I did allude to it.

Oooh, I love guessing games. Would Hynek's successor be Andrija Puharich? I bet you a lot of money that TheGut has heard of him.

edit on 11/1/11 by Pimander because: add a bit

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

* puts on Jimmie "JJ" Walker holographic disguise:

Zorgon, my main conspiracist, Dy-no-Mite info!! Glad you're here--WOW, that is some crazy-cool stuff on first look. Gotta go dig into it. Thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Oooh, I love guessing games. Would Hynek's successor be Andrija Puharich? I bet you a lot of money that TheGut has heard of him.

Oh boy, you done done it now, pimander, here we go...

Lemme get outta my Jimmie "JJ" Walker holographic disguise and put my Arnold on...there: I'll Be Bach!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PimanderWould Hynek's successor be Andrija Puharich?

This Dr. Andrija Puharich?

Monarch
The New Phoenix Program

Full scale electromagnetic warfare between the US and USSR began on July 4, 1976, when the Russians began broadcasting a broadband short-wave radio signal that could be heard all over the world. The signal is maintained at enormous expense and is made up of the most powerful radio transmitters in the world. The “Russian Woodpecker” radio signal varies between 3.26 and 17.5 megahertz. Shortly after it came on line, complaints emerged, mostly centered in Oregon, of headaches, anxiety, lack of body coordination, and other symptoms. Dr. Andrija Puharich, who has connections to the US intelligence community, has researched electromagnetics since the early 1950s, and is considered among the leading world authorities. According to Dr. Puharich, the Soviets caught US intelligence unaware with their 100megawatt transmissions of extremely low frequency waves (ELF), the pulse of which covers the frequency range of the brain. “I had a hypothesis that this was a new mind-control weapon that could entrain a human being’s EEG. I designed an experiment and conclusively proved that the Soviet transmission could entrain the human brain and thereby induce behavioral modification. They (CIA) proved a certain ELF frequency could cause cancer, I have repeated these experiments and found this to be true…a single ELF frequency (classified) can cause cancer.

"The Russian Woodpecker"
Duga Radar Array, Chenobyl, Ukraine
51°18'20.17"N, 30°04'02.60"E
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Vallee was MJ 07 Not likely he will 'come clean '

On the button... If there is an MJ-07 of course...

Your last post was a corker, Zorgon.

I was wondering how long it would be. I was about to U2U you about this thread. I kind of guessed you would appear with some material we hadn't already seen.

Yes, that's the Puharich I mean. He was into mind 'influencing' and much more. My that is a big radar. He would have loved to have his hands on that I imagine.

The One Human Problem document that you just linked to contains this strange looking passage.

The sixth stage consists of linkage of all individual brains in the species into one single super-brain, Thus a superbeing having absolute control of space and ,time results. It requires a technological species to accomplish linkage, resulting in a multidimensional, eventually nonphysical superbeing. When technology is sufficiently advanced for linkage to be developed, the power of the species' tools is so great that its own self-destruction is imminent. Thus an advanced technological civilization is near linkage or Armageddon, and in either case it vanishes as a limited three-dimensional species of the fifth stage. This accounts for the notable absence of technological species such as man in the observed universe.

The author presents a quantitative argument for the existence of sixth-stage beinqs. Granted the existence of one, the. existence of others follows.

The UFO phenomena are consistent with the hypothesis that a sixth-stage super-being is stimulating the deep collective unconscious of humanity in preparation for the eventual linkage of man into a single super-being at the sixth-stage level. NA calculation is given which indicates that linkage results in exponential increase of such effects as psychokinesis (literally, of inception of intent onto ordinary space-time) so that the super-being gains absolute mastery over space-time and physical dimensionality. A brief sketch of how to develop a psychotronic brain link is given, and the automatic establishment of a hyper-channel link when sufficient brains are psychotronically linked is pointed out.

I think that Puharich was interested in this sort of stuff. More to follow.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Dr. Mark Rodegheir

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I personally think that this thread has just now officially become the most important and mind-blowing source of information on all of ATS. But only a certain type of intellect can understand or get into this stuff.

I will contribute a little tidbit that relates to this idea of human mind-linkage - an idea I had only just read about in Lt. Col. Tom Bearden's "Excalibur Briefing" recently, and the only such profound and obscure reference that I had come across until Zorgon and Pimander's recent post.

In the introduction Bearden states:

Moreover, there is a single human problem responsible for all the ills that man causes man, and that problem has a technical resolution that is well within our grasp. I firmly believe that by psychotronics, the minds of all men can be linked into a great supermind having absolute psychokinetic mastery over time and space — literally a godlike being, in whom the collective human unconscious has a collective conscious instead of the four billion fragmented individual personal conscious minds it has at present. The initial psychotronics linkage mechanism is just a tool; after linkage is accomplished and stabilized, such props will not be necessary.

This is my real goal. Even if the U.S.S.R. launches Fer-de-Lance, annihilates NATO and China, and obliterates all Western retaliation with a stunning blow, and even if the collective unconscious then psychokinetically lashes back with the violent destruction of the Eurasian continent, linkage is still the goal and the final resolution. Should the apocalypse come to pass, there will still be time, in the midst of the horrendous collapse of civilization, to gain the final solution. And it is the final and total solution.

All the parables in the Book of Revelation will be realized. The grave literally will give up its dead — for with the overcoming of time and dimensionality, all that ever has been or ever will be, is, in one great nowness, allness, Omega, "I am that great I AM."

That is the goal, and it is toward that end that this book is written.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It is a very good direction of the thread IMO, because it can lead to some
very important conclusions. It reminded me The PK Man:

www.amazon.com...

But the posted above was flabbergasting even only as an idea. I think that
the growing interdependences in our world are the most dangerous threat
for the existence of the humanity. People must become free in their minds
and relatively independent as much as it is possible otherwise they will be
the new slaves of the NWO governed by persons who have nothing to do
with them without it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

Who to post next. It is almost as if this thread has lead us to a new topic - not entirely by accident of course. It has certainly made one or two members more aware of each other. I'm massively impressed with some of these posts.

I've toyed with the idea of splitting off the mind-control/psy-ops/UFO/ET/intelligence/Puharich to make a new thread. That would allow people who want to the opportunity to have this thread to focus on the alleged staging of Rendlesham. Any takers?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah, pimander, I've kind of shied away from the Dr. Andrija Puharich angle here because although, for me, he does have PLENTY of relevance to topics here--they are more so on a broader scale. He most likely had some influence on technological & philosophical aspects that were conceivably adopted and/or pursued by psy-ops factions within our government, but I think he was out of the game pretty early or at least not 'in the know' as far as our discussion here. I could be wrong on that.

Interesting that Zorgon mentions Thomas E, Bearden though as he continues to come up in some fascinating ways in some personal research that I'm doing. While I think he has some far-out ideas that I definitely don't buy, I also think he has some far-out ideas that I do buy. For anyone who 'clickied' those links and gave him a read...thought-provoking & entertaining no matter your overall view of the material I bet.

He lives, or lived, pretty close to where I'm currently located and I've considered contacting him for some on-camera interviews...a mini-docu possibly...maybe Zorgon could help me there?

I'm all for splitting off for other discussions as there has been some fantastic contributions here and my appetite has been impressively whetted for more.

edit on 12-1-2011 by The GUT because: brain funk

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

I think we figured the Rendlesham and PSYOP mystery out. If we assume that the mind-linkage connection were indeed a true phenomenon that is being stimulated and toyed with in regards to UFO simulations in the broader scheme of things. I cannot say for sure - but it seems to ring true to me. The Bearden article on this subject is extremely intriguing as well as the Excalibur Briefing. Thanks to everyone for their input.

On the flip side of Bentwaters etc. - I'd still like to see what Nick Pope and his psychics are going to do with this Rendlesham case!
edit on 12-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am just going to add the following bit about Vallee onto this thread - it isn't about Rendlesham, but it is still basically on topic...

In regards to Jacques Vallee and the media and faked alien scenarios, I want to bring up the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". Many things have been said about this movie and it's possibility of being based on true events.

Steven Greer stated in his book "Hidden Truth-Forbidden Knowledge":

This movie is actually a documentary or docudrama, since most of what is depicted came from Air Force files that Spielberg secretly had access to at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Ronald Reagan turned to the people who were at the screening at the White House and said, "There are only a couple people in this room who know how true what this movie is portraying is." This was repeated to me by two separate witnesses.

Jack Sarfatti states in his article "The real UFO physics implied in Jacques Vallee’s Fastwalker”

I met Jacques Vallee in 1975 or so. He was on the periphery of the Physics Consciousness Research Group working with Ira Einhorni and came to several of our gatherings. Saul-Paul Sirag and I took him to Francis Ford Coppola’s house in 1976 with Uri Geller. That’s how Jacques connected with Stephen Spielberg and became the technical consultant to “Close Encounters of the Third Kind.” The character Francois Truffaut plays in the film is based on Vallee.

Vallee’s sci-fi novel “Fastwalker” with Mel Torme’s son, Tracy (of TV sci-fi “Sliders” on parallel
universes) is based on “fact” very much like Esalen founder, Michael Murphy’s novel
about the Russian Psi Movement in the Cold War “An End to Ordinary History” is not
really pure fiction.

Common to the theme of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and to "FastWalker" is the idea of the military going out of their way to scare large populations of people and to evacuate towns under a threat in relation to a UFO encounter.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind:

A side note: If you paid close attention you would have noticed the large Lockheed boxes that the military were moving around in preparation for UFO contact and evacuation of the local towns. There is also a curious coincidence between 1: the names of the town that are seen on the bus (Cheyenne, Wyoming) and the fact that the UFO experiment was conducted on top of the Devil's Tower National Monument, which is also in Wyoming. And 2: Cheyenne Mountain, where NORAD has a secret base buried 1 mile beneath that has been involved in high-tech and covert operations - which is very close to El Diablo or the Devil Mountain in the Rockies.

FastWalker:

edit on 13-1-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Your post made me find this good analysis:

www.zpenergy.com...

They still canott manage with the problem, because they haven't the
physics uniting the "normal" and the "paranormal" events. There is
something important connected with the vector of the magnetic field
at William Tiller:

tillerfoundation.com...

but he still works with the old physics.

On one of their congresses the Chinese physists have been discussing
to start the physics form the very beginnig, so big is the crysis in the
contemporary physics.
edit on 14-1-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join