It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Incident: A Test of Virtual Reality Projectors (Jacques Vallee)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I was just looking through this thread again after not visiting it for a while. Of all my proper threads/OPs, this one is probably my favourite - despite strangely having the least flags.

There has to be more information other members should be aware of than possibly any other I have seen. I have still noticed things I need to look into just now.

Thank you so much for your contributions guys. You have made this go from being a small chat to a massively revealing foray. Quality contributions from you lot. I will be back here with some more thoughts soon. Hopefully I won't get side tracked too much before then.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This case is nothing than a organized disinf campaign where either some gvt OR the gvt PLUS the alleged "witnesses" are obviously in with it.

This became evident for me when that one witness started to tell that tale of "binary code" which he allegedly received and held back for 30 years.

--> In another thread here somewhere i pointed out the UTTER absurdity of the fact that a plain *English* "message" would be converted into computer ASCII code (binary equivalent of ASCII, that is)..and then sent as "telepathic" message..where it then "miraculously" would be "decoded" 30 years later by some nerds using some online binary to text converter.

The web of lies, disinformation and nonsense with this one is very STROOOOONG

edit on 12-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I agree with you the "code" is ridiculous but I propose a better and simpler solution for this case: it's a hoax.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I could swear I watched a documentary were Larry Warren walked thru the field of one of the events and said he physically touched the pyramid-like object as it hovered in the field...and he said that he was sure other military people were recording the event with video cameras...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
I could swear I watched a documentary were Larry Warren walked thru the field of one of the events and said he physically touched the pyramid-like object as it hovered in the field...and he said that he was sure other military people were recording the event with video cameras...

I also seem to remember that part. (the physical touch aspect of one of the witnesses)

I just noticed this thread for the first time last night and began reading through it. I must state that I am impressed by the way that several key members of ATS seem to feed off, and appreciate, the various information as provided by these same contributing members. I am even more impressed by the individual esoteric contributions to the thread's underlining subject matter. I'm only stating as much because it's such a GREAT departure from the "aliens stole my cat" or "peace from our space brothers" variety.

Speaking of which, what makes you think there is ANY basis in reality for Vallee's "Fastwalkers" novel? Just because you think he "should" know, does not mean he does.

I personally think that we tend to put far too much emphasis on UFO subculture's "key" researchers, allowing them to "color" our perceptions and judgments. Unfortunately, after listening to ATS Live from start to finish this past Saturday evening, I would assuredly lump Stanton Friedman in with that camp. Apparently doesn't know his math in that he states he believes we are a mere 10 years ahead of public release with respect to aeronautical development and design. I am so disappointed in Stanton. There is absolute PROOF extraordinaire that we have ALWAYS been MUCH further along than that. To state as much is utterly ridiculous, if not genuine disinformation and was assuredly the product of his ego rather than any source of indisputable information.
(OBVIOUSLY!)

IMO, I never put anything past human beings. We are SO MUCH MORE potential than we are typically allowed and governed to be. Think of a man as revolutionary as Tesla or even Otis Carr for that matter. What happens when such a person is discovered by an extremely powerful agency at a VERY young age and is basically allowed to just "go wild" with respect to invention and application?

We (the general public, including low level retired scientists) have NO FRIGGIN" CLUE where we are at technologically speaking. Holy ego fests!

It's more than probable that the RFI was an experiment conducted by intelligence agencies that involved projection. Personally, I'll go WAY OUT on a limb here and state that what happened in Phoenix Arizona could very well have been a projection used for just such an experiment.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Jacques Vallee worked on Project Bluebook and is a functionary of the anti Tesla trust.

www.google.com...

He knows nothing except to function on behalf those that wish to destroy any information.
Bluebook and the continued work is the reason we know of so few Tesla ships.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Great stuff, OP! I was wondering, all these months later, if you have any thoughts on Colonel (at the time) Ted Conrad's recent statement that the incident was a hoax? And why we've heard nothing in terms of a response from Charles Halt? Are we to believe that the men in charge of the security of nuclear warheads were perpetrating some sort of drunken, Xmas prank? Methinks not! As always, this case continues to mystify me.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crumpet97

I assume you are referring to this type of information?

drdavidclarke.co.uk...

If so, I need to look at some past statements, from Conrad and other servicemen, before commenting further. I will say at this point that how can we say that Conrad's statement is more likely to be accurate that Halt's this many years after the event? We have at least 3 witnesses making contradictory statements now. There are many unanswered questions here and the topic deserves more attention in the near future.

I am completely with you on the hoax/prank plot. Is the one of the largest nuclear storage sites the most likely place for it? You'd hope not wouldn't you? Hmmm.

Feel free to try to make more sense of it. I have the feeling that there are more surprises in store for us regarding Rendlesham

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
--> In another thread here somewhere i pointed out the UTTER absurdity of the fact that a plain *English* "message" would be converted into computer ASCII code (binary equivalent of ASCII, that is)..and then sent as "telepathic" message..where it then "miraculously" would be "decoded" 30 years later by some nerds using some online binary to text converter.

The web of lies, disinformation and nonsense with this one is very STROOOOONG!

Agreed.

However, the disinformation could also be to throw people off the scent of a genuine incident of some description, be it a test of reality projectors, a genuine UFO or a security breach. We just don't know which is why the case is still fascinating.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I assume you are referring to this type of information?

That's exactly what I was referring to. I love Dr. David Clarke. To me, he is one of the more respected researchers in the field. I own a copy of the UFO Files. It's "dog-eared", to say the least! Are you aware of the documentary evidence suggesting that the local prison governors in the area were given notice by the Govt. that ordered them to evacuate at very short notice, over the festive period? My apologies for stating what will be old info to most; I've only just finished Georgina Bruni's "You Can't Tell the People"! Regards. C.

edit on 11/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

No I wasn't aware that the prison rumours were documented. Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

After masses of searching, I've found this: twinbases.org.uk... It details written conversations between Ms. Bruni and The USAF, AFOSI, local police, Fire Brigade, as well as comments, raised in parliament, by Lord Admiral Hill-Norton, regarding prison evacs. as well as parliamentary replies. It is snippeted, but will give the gist of the lines of enquiry. I can testify that it's all in the book. Hope that helps, Pimander. Regards. C.

edit on 11/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Alteration

edit on 11/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I've seen the answer to a parliamentary question regarding the prison being put on alert.

Blundeston Prison and Hollesley Bay YCC (now YOI - Young Offenders Institution): Possible Evacuation Lord Hill-Norton asked Her Majesty's Government: Whether staff at Blundeston Prison or Hollesley Bay Youth Correction Centre received any instructions to prepare for a possible evacuation at some time between 25 and 30 December 1980; and if so, why these instructions were issued.[HL319]

The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Home Office (Lord Bassam of Brighton): We can find no record of any such instructions.
Source: twinbases.org.uk...

According to the source (the link to the video is now dead), Bruni also adds the following comments.

G.Bruni Commented: Lord Hill -Norton asked a similar Question a few years ago concerning Highpoint prison. The Answer was that the warden's log for that period was no longer available. The reason for these Questions was because a prison officer had claimed that Highpoint had been on alert for evacuation on 27 December 1980. Since then (see my book) I have learnt of two more local prisons that were said to be on alert (as above). I am not satisfied with the Answer and hope that Lord Hill-Norton will ask it again in more detail. We need to know why they can find no records. Have these logs gone missing too and, if so, why?
Source: twinbases.org.uk...

Is there any other documentary evidence in the book or is it just hearsay?

edit on 14/8/11 by Pimander because: add comments

edit on 14/8/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Indeed. There is evidence from the civilian authorities, including the local police and fire services. There's also a host of-albeit not documentary- statements from new witnesses. I though I knew Rendlesham, but this book blew me away. Highly recommended. And, no- I'm not Ms Bruni!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Below is a response from John Burroughs on of the USAF who was stationed at Rendlesham to a recent Blog from a one Sascha Christie who is claiming this UFO incident was nothing more than a planned military phys/opps.The text from John below is from a post he made on the "Justice for the Bentwaters 81st Security Police at Rendlesham Forest 1980 face book site;He has some discrepancies with this Sascha Christie who i may add claims alien abduction;

Jerry I have been aware of this for over 3 years in fact I took a look at some of it. Andrew Pike is the one who came up with all of this he was on a site called the Rendlesham forum and from what I understand took a lot of grief for it. I would love for him to come on and talk about some of it. He took it from both sides the ET people like what Barry just posted and the useful Idiots Ie the Ian Ridpath of the world. I started asking questions about some of those things on the forum and he jumped in he did'nt say much but did say thats what he felt thats might have happend to us . I beleive he even wrote somthing out along those lines. The problem with all of it is how do you prove any of it. There are sites like what are listed in her statement but say very little on how far along we were at the time.

The fact is we might be able to do all of that today but I'm not sure about back then. Its interesting she posted this but did no follow up on what Pike told her last year. Instead she says that this is what should be asked the Mod nothing like letting them know whats coming! Why not send in a request to the Mod and see what they have to say before posting this after all she is a British citizen. As far as star fish goes I can't hear it in Halts tape so if somebody does let me know. She was jumped on awhile back for posting false claims on her FB after somebody suggested on the forum that Monroe Nevils was being tortured on Halts tape.

She claimed after I challanged her on that she would have the tape analyzed to prove to everybody thats what happened of cource I'm still waiting for that to come out. What she did not know was I was working with Monroe Nevils at the time of her statement and guess what he was never tortured. I would love for open discussion to take place on this subject and some more research to be done. I hope Andrew Pike will come on and talk about his ideas dealing with this. But I'm sorry until proven outherwise this is just one more therory and Margret Thatcher your secreat is still safe for now! about an hour ago · 3
:

link for above text;
www.facebook.com...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hi guys. I am sacha.. i wrote the rendlesham whip up a # storm article...

Jim pennistons original report to his superiors states he got to within 50 feet and returned to cabansags position. In an interview in 97 he stated he got to within ten feet.. since then he has gone from ten feet to touching it to throwing himself on it as it moved off through the trees. His stoey is entirely inconsistant.

docs.google.com...

Other points to note. ^

Havent read all the posts in this tyhread please forgive me... i saw the first ones and well.. do what i do. Jumped in at the deep end.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sashwah
hi guys. I am sacha.. i wrote the rendlesham whip up a # storm article...

Jim pennistons original report to his superiors states he got to within 50 feet and returned to cabansags position. In an interview in 97 he stated he got to within ten feet.. since then he has gone from ten feet to touching it to throwing himself on it as it moved off through the trees. His stoey is entirely inconsistant.

docs.google.com...

Other points to note. ^

Havent read all the posts in this tyhread please forgive me... i saw the first ones and well.. do what i do. Jumped in at the deep end.

Hi Sacha, can you comment on the below text that was taken from the Justice for Bentwaters face book web site that John Burroughs posted in reply to a poster on that site rasing your views on what really happened at Rendlesham;

She was jumped on awhile back for posting false claims on her FB after somebody suggested on the forum that Monroe Nevils was being tortured on Halts tape. She claimed after I challanged her on that she would have the tape analyzed to prove to everybody thats what happened of cource I'm still waiting for that to come out. What she did not know was I was working with Monroe Nevils at the time of her statement and guess what he was never tortured. I

link; www.facebook.com...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Hi

Nevilles only denies being 'tortured' he does not deny being interrogated, this is an excerpt from John Burroughs blog....

"We were all brought in and interrogated by OSI on Major Zickler's orders, not on the Base Commander or Wing Commanders orders. I can't understand how all of the official reports disappeared and nothing was done about it. General Williams said he didn't know you wrote the memo and never would have allowed it to be sent out to the British because there were things in it that "we could not defend." Is he saying he knew about the incident and would never have informed the British Government about it? We had an international incident take place on somebody else's territory, involving a weapons storage area and nobody wanted to talk to you about it?

General Williams acts like he was never involved yet said something happened to us. It appears you and everybody else in your party was never questions about the incident, but we were brought in and worked over by the OSI under Major Zickler orders - Why?"

This all started on the rendlesham incident forum when a member called Storm started to listen very closely to ALL background noises.. He noticed some other voices that seemed to be behind the recording so he messed around with it until he could hear what was being said.

here is a link to the transcript that he wrote: docs.google.com...

The one thing that particularly interested me was the comment re the starfish. Sutton hoo was chosen for the WWII Starfish site which was a mock village. The purpose was to set this on fire and lure german bombers away from the actual village/town etc.... Then i came across the high altitude nuclear explosions project Starfish... wel nuclear base.. auroral arrays... kinda got me thinking about their ABM technology and what they might be using... Then on Monday i came across this document Which i read in its entirety. What struck me was the similarities to Larry Warrens night that neither John nor jim were involved in and therefore as as qualified as anyone else to speak about it.

docs.google.com...

Then i started googling the names of the contractors on the list relating to the GUIDAR system and the psychological deterrent aspect of it. The search returned patent files so i started digging about and found that they really did have this kind of technology then... and lo and behold one of the patents was called Starfish bunched electron beam converter..... This was a patent applied for in 93 but there were 5 previous patents pertaining to the development of this going back years....

Even Charles halt has stated that he is 100% positive this happened to them on Open Minds TV.

And then there is this.....

DS8 referenced in the last paragraph of the MOD Memo is a
reference Jim Penniston overheard at the U. S. Air Force Office
of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Bentwaters, when he was asked
to report for further debriefing about the December 26 incident.
At the AFOSI office, agents asked Sgt. Penniston to sign a
release so he could be given Sodium Pentothal, combined with
hypnosis, that would be recorded by two tape recorders.
Penniston said he agreed "to get them off my back. They seemed a
lot happier after I signed the release."

Penniston remembered that the agents at Bentwaters had him "lay
down on a walnut table" and that a "British guy" got the needle
ready. Under hypnosis, he described receiving information from
the lights of the triangular craft about "time travelers" from
some distant future coming back to get genetic material from
earth to use as "band-aids" in a future where reproduction of
the time traveling species is failing. For excerpts from Jim
Penniston's 1994 hypnosis session to recall more details from
his interaction with the triangular craft at Bentwaters AFB,
England on December 26, 1980.

Source: www.hyper.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Also.. to note... these were not my claims, they were forum member 'storms' claims and John and Jim and everyone knows that because they had a huge debate on the RFI forum and chased him off basically. I brought it to the attention of the 'public' lol.. and it went ballistic from there on. now i've said this, they're acting like i just smashed the holy grail and took a crap on the pieces.

They have their justice for bentwaters site but i can't see how they will have any sense of justice claiming a time travel event and they are two people out of an entire regiment who act as if they are representing the opinions of the regiment when for the most part everyone is saying otherwise. Larry Warren Peter Robbins and myself obviously... are all banned from the site. Anyone disagreeing or challenging their view gets banned from the site. They refuse to tell anyone for another five months what their theory is! other than it was time travellers and that THEY are the people we;ve been waiting for.

The chosen ones they are not, although they are playing that role out. if that doesn't smack of microwaved brain that god help us all.

Edit: I am actually only really concentrating on the third night and merely speculated as to whther the craft seen by John and jim could have been part of the GUIDAR system. The thing that piqued my interest was Larry's descriptions of how he felt and the tech he saw etc.... The odd requests from unknown staff such as to walk towards the very brightly lit object on the ground which made his eyes water... he and Adrian Bustinza were apporached bty an officer and led towards the 'craft' and asked to walk ten paces to the left then ten to the right... WHY? is that a very strage request or is it just me? they didn't seem perturbed by the whole incident and as John said himself in his letter to CH... Why were none of the higher ranking personell interrogated? Did they know? i just think that for a landed ufo there were some remarkedly odd behaviour. Where did all the people come from? There were no flights in or out, no heli's in or out... how did they get to the scene so quickly without anyone noticing? Security staff would surely have had to sign them all in or they would have come in convpoy or even seperate vehicles but they would have been mentioned by someone. so... the ufo appears and so do at least 30 other personell who are unidentifiable.
edit on 6-2-2012 by sashwah because: Extra blah

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
if you want to hear why i think what i do you can listen to the interview I'll be doing with Jerry pippin.
Monday Febuary 13 th at 7:15 Eastern-
www.inceptionradio.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join