It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Incident: A Test of Virtual Reality Projectors (Jacques Vallee)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sashwah
if you want to hear why i think what i do you can listen to the interview I'll be doing with Jerry pippin.
Monday Febuary 13 th at 7:15 Eastern-
www.inceptionradio.com...

Hi thanks for your imput.Below is a post from John Burroughs on his thoughts about possible mind control ect that Valles put forward as an explanation as to what really happened on those nights at Rendlesham.

John Burroughs
Jacques Vallee did mention that what could have happened to us at Rendlesham could have involved mind control. After talking to Col Halt he backed down off of that theory. People have stated that there were 2 different incidents that is correct, I was out there for both of them. I welcome any information that can show thats what happened to us. Please post the document on here and show's how it pertains to our incident for all to see You will not be allowed on here screaming and holloring that your right and everybody else is full of S##t and in saying that thats putting it mildley how some people have come on here. Angelia Joiner why don't you look into this and report back your a reporter.

Take a look at what she has posted and see if there anything to it! As far as being told we don't own the incident that is correct but we did live it and we continue to work on finding out what happened to us based on research and the fact we were there!!

Link for the Justice for Bentwaters face book ;

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Larry, Peter robbins and I are all banned from that site. I challenged John on his page yesterday after i heard he was accusing me of reguritating Andrew Pikes work, he deleted the comment, didn't respond and copied into the justice site for an "oh dear.. silly blah" patronising fecks they are. They haven't read the document nor have they read Larrys book. they also encourage everyone to ONLY read you can't tell the people. They don't even know what I am saying yet they dispute it!

If you don't subscribe to the time travel theory and your nose is not right up jims arse then you are not allowed in their special gang.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Also if you look down the links on their page you will see how recently John saw the article re Jaques comments. Same day as me.. yesterday!

link   
Anyway if you are on fb and in that group.. you know the deal.

link   
Anyway if you are on fb and in that group.. you know the deal.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if the Rendelsham incident was "real" or a magic trick, as long as you believe. The world needs to believe in a higher intelligence that cannot be explained. We can unite the world and disarm the nations with this radical belief. So it doesn't even matter if it really is a virtual reality projector. Don't rock the boat. Just let this go...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sashwah
Larry, Peter robbins and I are all banned from that site. I challenged John on his page yesterday after i heard he was accusing me of reguritating Andrew Pikes work, he deleted the comment, didn't respond and copied into the justice site for an "oh dear.. silly blah" patronising fecks they are. They haven't read the document nor have they read Larrys book. they also encourage everyone to ONLY read you can't tell the people. They don't even know what I am saying yet they dispute it!

If you don't subscribe to the time travel theory and your nose is not right up jims arse then you are not allowed in their special gang.
I have read Larry's work. Their behaviour sounds exactly like it is sponsored by AFOSI or whoevers job it is to keep a lid on this - whatever happened.

Anyone wanting to get to the bottom of this would want Burroughs and you there. I don't believe Penniston though, period.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Liek all of you I would love to know what really happened that night and if it may be was connected to the Piney woods incident (see my signature).

As for Vallee's idea, did they have the technology way back then to perform such a holographic operation? The witnesses even experienced physical interactions with the object and saw it flying away...

Oh man, I really want to know...

edit on 7/2/12 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No they only remember it flying away... they were subjected to hypnosis so amything could have been suggested to them. Too many inconsistencies in Jims story for me and I agree with you corsair...
The only reason i got into this circus in the first place was to figiure out what happeneed to me and a group of friends when we saw two ufos in Wales.. one landed... Might have been military i dunno but it scared the bejeesus out of us all forever.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sashwah

Would you mind telling us more about your encounter please ?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
There was actually trace evidence and marks in the ground where the Triangle craft landed. There was actual physical proof. I dont think a projection could do that.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There would have been indentations from the machinery to do it.

Jim and Johns nights might very well have been interdimensional time traveling us' from the future... but if they could time travel why didn't they just go back again and make sure none of this came to light. Also... if Jim was given significant information that affects the entire human race.. who is he to withold it for another six months yet? I dunno... I used to say jim was one of the most reliable witnesses because he never joined the media circus and kept his dignity. I guess i spoke too soon. Holding it back for thirty years.. telling everyone then NOT telling them anything. The attacks I've had from people believing in something they haven't been told yet just seems weirder than the events themselves.

Then there is also this....

"I and my men did witness multiple UFOs. The objects that
we saw were not the beacon light projected from the
Orfordness lighthouse. That could never be the explanation
as at one point I could clearly see a UFO close to the
ground to the left of the farm house whilst at the same
time witnessing the beacon from the lighthouse on the
horizon to the right of the farmhouse.
Earlier my men and I had examined indentations on the
ground that were in a perfect triangular pattern. We also
found evidence in the form of broken branches and abrasions
on nearby trees that indicated that something heavy had
landed in the forest near to the base. We detected
background radiation that was significantly higher than
normal in the area where the indentations were found. We
also found traces of a latent heat source on some of the
trees near to the landing area.
I personally saw a single UFO silently divide into five
separate objects. A short time later an object approached
our position at high speed where it projected a beam of
light down at our feet for several seconds. A short time
later I saw a UFO shining a beam down into the Weapons
Storage Area on the RAF BENTWATERS base. This was confirmed
when I overheard on my personal radio the Tower Operator
say that the beams were being directed INTO the Weapons
Storage Area itself.
I wish to make this absolutely clear, I saw objects that
were real. These objects were structured aerial craft that
were clearly operating under intelligent control.
As for the whole event itself I believe there were only two
nights of genuine UFO activity near to the base and what
became known as the third night was nothing more than a
piece of fabrication, a disinformation exercise implemented
by the Security Services who 'implanted the idea of the
third night' scenario i.e. Capel Green, into the heads of a
number of my men using extreme methods of mind control. I
believe that this was done purposely to tarnish the
significance of those first two nights.
Finally, I believe that what occurred over those two nights
at Rendlesham Forest was of profound defence significance
to the people of Britain and the rest of the world.
COLONEL CHARLES HALT - 2009

This is what he told Gary Heseltine who is a serving CID who instructs other CID in interrogation tactics. I know him personally.

John and Jim were not present on the third night. They didn't see any of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sashwah

There is no time travel such as 'I went to the Middle Ages'.. only warping distances.. and Rendlesham Forest was certainly a case of a real aircraft. Did he touch it im not sure but I it was already proven it wasn't a light show,, projectors, lighthouse reflection or any of that.

The part that is doubtful is that he touched it and then he even heard things/read the message telepathically (I don't remember this part but it was talking about some symbols suddenly appearing in his head). But Iike I've said many times finding one inaccuracy or a wrong thing doesn't mean the rest is not when there is so much to prove it.

But if he had touched the craft and it was hot, wouldn't he have burned himhself? Wouldn't he have suffered radiation?
edit on 7-2-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I am sorry but John Burroughs is correct, Andrew Pike covered all this publically in 2005 when he released the scientific report. His book, articles and website at the time had all this plasma stuff covered and then some! This Christie woman knows Andrew has retired now and has passed his work off as her's, except she has sensationalized it beyond his balanced view in the same way she did with 'strorm's' version of the Halt tape.

I have Andrew's work in front of me now to check. He had this detail in 1989 and in his words "I have seen no reason to change it drastically since then." This was published in 2005. He does a fuller job and points no fingers in the interest of fairness but he did have it all first, reams of it. It was available way back, not news at all!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
There was actually trace evidence and marks in the ground where the Triangle craft landed. There was actual physical proof. I dont think a projection could do that.

That wouldn't negate the assertion that it was a psychological set-up. Vallee didn't say the whole incident was a holographic projection, but rather, that the sky "scenes" could've been produced that way.

He actually asserts--when talking about human intervention and prostitution of the phenomena--that any such intelligence operation would include the introduction of physical components to complete the "illusion."

That's actually fairly standard SOP in psych warfare as a survey of the historical topic reveals; the Vietnam "vampires" and the misdirection about Normandy to name a couple of easily searchable topics.

You didn't consider that, or do you accept all such stories "as is?"

I'm a believer--in a sense--I've had my own experiences, but I'm also keen on the indisputable fact that the gubmint has manipulated the subject, often, for their own purposes.

Anyone serious about ufology should research and understand that reality to reduce the chance of following blind alleys to a dead-end and thusly more able to have a chance at discerning the "real thing" when it comes along.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
I normally pay attention to what Jacques Vallee has to say about the UFO phenomenon. He has some fascinating ideas and I would not normally place him on the lunatic fringe. However, I do have serious doubts about this statement he made during an interview.
snip
So what do you all think? Can we take seriously the idea that 'virtual reality projectors' are a convincing explanation for cases like the Rendlesham Forest incident? Were the witnesses the subjects of a mind control experiment using holograms? Or do some of you think it more realistic that an E.T. craft really did land in Rendlesham Forest?

edit on 3/1/11 by Pimander because: Typo

edit on 3/1/11 by Pimander because: Another bloody typo

I was there when Vallee first came into view and I appreciated his radical points of view, refreshing from the tired ol' explanations made by non-thinkers. But you have to take whatever he says with a grain of salt as all he is doing, and he is clear about it, is stating that he concludes. He extrapolates!

He isn't working with anything that only he is privvy to. He is doing what others should do and that is to think outside of the box. His opinions are to be considered but not bowed down to.

Reality projectors? Not really.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Then again, Shrike, he was prescient in calling the sociological proliferation of the "ufo religion" waaaaay ahead of time...amongst many, MANY, other things, so maybe the reality projector is a, well, reality.

He does seem to have--if not first-hand experience--a pretty scholarly knowledge of the various techs that we usually associate with black-ops and/or skunkworks. And he has been involved with DARPA keep in mind, not to mention SRI.

So "Reality Projectors" are not that far-fetched...and actually have historical/scientific precedents.

Reviewing his books now and seeing all that he...predicted--for lack of a better term--is fairly eye-opening.

That's not to say I find him the be-all-end-all, just the best mind of our most recognizable "ufologists."

I don't know how long it's been since you've read him, but I'd be interested to hear what you had to say after surveying his works today 20 and 30 years down the road. I'll send you the trilogy if'n your up for it.

Peace.

edit on 27-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by The Shrike

Then again, Shrike, he was prescient in calling the sociological proliferation of the "ufo religion" waaaaay ahead of time...amongst many, MANY other things, so maybe the reality projector is a, well, reality.

He does seem to have--if not first-hand experience--a pretty scholarly knowledge of the various techs that we usually associate with black-ops and/or skunkworks. And he has been involved with DARPA keep in mind, not to mention SRI.

So "Reality Projectors" are not that far-fetched...and actually have historical/scientific precedents.

Reviewing his books now and seeing all that he...predicted...for lack of a better term is fairly eye-opening.

That's not to say I find him the be-all-end-all...just the best mind of our most recognizable "ufologists."

I don't know how long it's been since you've read him, but I'd be interested to hear what you had to say after surveying his works today 20 and 30 years down the road. I'll send you the trilogy if'n your up for it.

Peace.

edit on 27-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the offer but I'm too old for books. I started reading UFO books in 1957 starting with George Adamski's 1953's "Flying Saucers Have Landed" which was loaned to me by an Air Force captain! I read almost everything that came out and accumulated a mini-library. I read all of Vallee's books, natch, and stopped reading UFO books in the late 1980s with a few exceptions until a year or two ago.

One thing that stands out is that nothing new has been written except about UFOs. People are still seeing them, there are more photos and videos, and books are being written about the reports of old. Vallee comes up with a different POV but his past doesn't include anything really radical as far as reality. He has a great mind but he is still working with imagination and he is more imaginative than the average UFOlogist. You could say that he is the Einstein of UFOlogy since there are many theoretical physicists but Einstein stood out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Those Rendlesham boys need a break and thier questions answered once and for all.

I keep track of thier site on FB and I do not believe they were manipulated or experiement on in anyway, I believe the UK forces hierarchy have no idea what happened that night and thier best move was to deny and debunk everything
edit on 27/2/12 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

There is a letter to a US official released by FOIA which I have elsewhere that proves that it was official UK MOD policy to publicly deny and keep a lid of real UFO incidents. Anyone who tells you otherwise is misinformed or lying!

edit on 5/3/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join