It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest binary code decoded

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

“Jim, you are right, this is a device from the future. We know you don’t understand binary so were transmitting Morse directly into your brain. This is a crucial message. You must alert the authorities about an incident that will take place around 20 years from now. The date will be September 11, 2001. Terrorists will attack America with hijacked airliners. For God’s sake, Jim, don’t sit on this! Only YOU can prevent it happening!”

I loved that!!! Too funny!!! Bravo!!!
Good point too though!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
reply to post by Vandalour

Exploration OG Human I
Exploration Of Genus: Human - Indigenous.

edit on 1/1/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

I gather the mission details would go along these lines...

Priority #1: Don't get caught by these Hu-mans because they will most certainly eat you.
Priority #2: Don't let them film you because they will pray to their Demon Gods to kill you.
Priority #3: Hu-mans are the most evil of all creations in the Universe avoid them at all cost's.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

I haven't the time to post lot of links, but lot of this research to get you started can be found by google. Thanks for the interest, and all the best.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250
reply to post by kieran1

Fascinating thread, and fascinating comment. I was thinking more of Avalon, never thought to compare the possible location to the Tuatha Dé Danann. Thank you OP, and thank you Kieran1.

Well in legend that is were the Tuatha allegedly went to. It just one legend, but it one that has oral-history about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
i found a history channel film of the binary code
that one person received from touching a craft
it has been decoded and i think all should see this
binary message decoded from forest incident

i find the information contained explosive
the very thing atsers love
enjoy
and i wounder what the co ordinates are really for?
xploder

Before going any further... "One person"? you could be more specific as to who received the alleged binary code. I never heard of any binary codes in this incident, or of any "one person" receiving codes (receiving? really?)

-rrr

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

in the video one of the soilders touched the craft and he had some binary message "communicated" to him
thats why i said one guy

on another note why binary?
after doing some detective work i think when the roswell craft was back engineered
binary computing was discovered and all tech was funnelled through various american companies
bell
ibm
and others
some of the tech was patented out of logical order almost like it was being patented as bits were reproduced not as they were required to improve or create a process
now if there was an expectation that we had used crashed tech to advance our tech
then the binary message makes sence
our advancement to the point where we would have computers and internet
from the crashed source would mean we have the use and ability to decode binary

xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Your detective work should have started by understanding the history of binary code. It was invented long before the Roswell incident, in the 17th century, but it wasn't useful until 1937.

en.wikipedia.org...

So your theory doesn't hold water.

-Also, I suggest understanding the history of computers and electricity. Once you understand, you will see that all the technology we have now is very much invented by humans.
edit on 4-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

first things first
the binary you are talking about was made by humans yes before computers yes but what was the original purpose of the binary code? was it for calculation? a language of maths to convert into a spoken language or for programing?

secondly i have spent some time looking into the progression of electronics and the patents involved and what order they were patented in and as an electrical engineer i can see that before you would require some of the stuff that was patented you would need to have developed other components first to have a practical reason to need to design secondary components as in the case of some of bells component patents
the order is completly wrong.
there was an explosion of patents for several companies who now are some of the largest companies in the world
these patents start to show up about two years after roswell
now if we asume that its no coincedence that components were developed in icolation from one another for a common purpose i can only asume the tech was back engineered
as some of the components had no known purpose at the time
in fact some of the componets were completly usless without other components that were compiled by different companies not acociated with the resurch being done

so if binary is the common link in computing and programming language and human language
is binary and all these components use binary translation to operate a processor
what came first the chicken or the egg?

xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is the page of binary from the notebook on this website below (posted by Penniston) been translated or is it part of the existing transaltion?

bentwaters1980.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Al E. Inn

the trnslation is from the ancient alien history series
if there are different translations can you please post them here?
thanks for the link to the conference
i will be watchin them next

xploder

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

first things first
the binary you are talking about was made by humans yes before computers yes but what was the original purpose of the binary code? was it for calculation? a language of maths to convert into a spoken language or for programing?

Binary code stems from the binary numeral system also known as "base-2 number system".

The Indian scholar Pingala (circa 5th–2nd centuries BC) developed mathematical concepts for describing prosody, and in so doing presented the first known description of a binary numeral system. He used binary numbers in the form of short and long syllables (the latter equal in length to two short syllables), making it similar to Morse code.

It was use to describe things mathematically.

Then later used to "encode" or "encrypt" messages, and or communicate by "twofold" (On/off, negative/positive, north/south) instruments.

In 1605 Francis Bacon discussed a system whereby letters of the alphabet could be reduced to sequences of binary digits, which could then be encoded as scarcely visible variations in the font in any random text. Importantly for the general theory of binary encoding, he added that this method could be used with any objects at all: "provided those objects be capable of a twofold difference only; as by Bells, by Trumpets, by Lights and Torches, by the report of Muskets, and any instruments of like nature". (See Bacon's cipher.)

Bacon's cipher

secondly i have spent some time looking into the progression of electronics and the patents involved and what order they were patented in and as an electrical engineer i can see that before you would require some of the stuff that was patented you would need to have developed other components first to have a practical reason to need to design secondary components as in the case of some of bells component patents
the order is completly wrong.
there was an explosion of patents for several companies who now are some of the largest companies in the world
these patents start to show up about two years after roswell
now if we asume that its no coincedence that components were developed in icolation from one another for a common purpose i can only asume the tech was back engineered
as some of the components had no known purpose at the time
in fact some of the componets were completly usless without other components that were compiled by different companies not acociated with the resurch being done

Can you name what components and inventions you are talking about? I assure you they all stem from a the same discoveries.

You have to understand the causes and effects of scientific discoveries. Once you discover one thing, it spawns all sort of inventions, and it appears as progression. From those inventions comes new inventions, and it just grows from there.

From my experience, and research, almost every invention man has today stemmed from simple man-made discoveries.

so if binary is the common link in computing and programming language and human language
is binary and all these components use binary translation to operate a processor
what came first the chicken or the egg?

xploder

Binary is a number system which was invented for math. Then someone created a way to represent human language in binary for multiple reasons, like Morse Code in a way. Then, with electric circuits, by simply turning a switch on and off you can communicate, like Morse Code. Then with transistors (on/off switches), computers were born.

It really is simple. Trying to say it was alien inspired is kind of "far out there".

It's not even close to being a chicken/egg scenario.
edit on 4-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think Penniston is a liar. Either he invented this whole binary code "revelation" to get more fame/money or he's spreading disinfo on behalf of TPTB. Maybe he is even a victim of mind-control/PsyOp experiment. Any of those reasons is more believable than this binary code crap implanted in his mind by our benevolent space brothers. Sorry but it sounds too corny to believe. His body language on videos also signal dishonesty.

I still believe something really special happened at Rendlesham/Bentwaters, which explains why TPTB are now releasing this disinfo to muddy things up and get us distracted.
edit on 4-1-2011 by pr0metheus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

thank you for your answers
i have read the information you have provided and give you a star
when looking into 2 base math i came accross 8 based math and twelve based math
what struck me is the complicated nature of math with different base
so if i was 12 base and you were 8 base pie would be expressed as a different number although equatable to the curcumference of a circle for both.
so it strikes me as a universal base 2 math would be the perfect conversion factor as all maths can easily comprehend two base making it universally translatable into any language with minimal problems
so pie would be pie in two base translated from 8 or 12.

on the invention side of things i do realize that some pre cursor invention could spur a range of discoveries accross different feilds of resurch and contribute to the expansion of non conected feilds of resurch
like the internet spawnned many new programs and tools
but why build windows 7 before you can produce a 086 stepping 2 personal computer
that can run it?

bad example i know but thats what it looks like from the info i have

xploder

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Unbelievable and ....speechless.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

This guy has no name. So your statement cannot be confirmed. Makes the rest of the thread moot until the first claim is substantiated.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
so whats in the coordinates.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by finter

Seals it for me...

BUt let's not write off the Rendlesham incident itself, or the Hy-Brasil legends, just because an apparent hoaxer has decided to manipulate the details for the purposes of self-promotion!

I hope to goodness he isn't such a manipulative SOB, and that instead perhaps some MIB's have been tinkering with his memories / programming him to carry out the hoax, in efforts to discredit him.. While I wouldn't put it past them, sadly it looks like the guy's a hoaxster.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am sure this is not an orginal conclusion. I think that the reason the individual did not get out of the UFO was
because they are human/ humanoid. Our germs may prevent a barrier, they wanted annominity, and a non confrontational visit. Why not reveal yourself? Well secrecy of being able to come here, park and walk amongst us. It's my best guess. The alien may have known about the bianary code because they introduced it later.
It is all about creating awareness without revealing too much.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Firstly apologies that I missed this.

I was coding on IBM Mainframes in the 80s and this binary code does make sense to me.

Convert to hexadecimal and some of the numbers e.g. "11111 0011" - "F3" makes sense - this is an un-signed number 3. Other symbols were used for Assembler program coding e.g. "D2" is a move statement. So some of this gibberish may actually stand for computer code.

Most large companies had IBM Mainframes in the 80s , the way of getting information into the system was by punch cards [or its successor] - 80 characters across by 8 characters down [if memory serves me] .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join