It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest binary code decoded

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
In all the details I've ever heard of the rendelsham forest incident, I have never once heard of the binary numbers. It's fascinating I admit, but I have a hard time wondering why potential ET's / Inter Terrestrials would use binary to code a message in English! My belief in the witnesses of the incident compels me to believe what I'm seeing is true, but I'm guessing it's to good to be....

Exactly my thoughts. I would expect the code to be something like this:

=
1=1
11=2
2>1

etc etc.

-rrr

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
might be interesting to mention words found when trying to translate the binary code different times, different ways:

exploration
humanity
continuous
before

i haven't been able to find much, im not trying to make a game out of it but if u think bout it.. it could be a message within a message so finding all words you can might be able to help solve what it would really mean, i know people found out it meant.. or could mean "exploration humanity continuous planetary advance" but could mean something else

also, i used this site to help translate the binary: home.paulschou.net...

i found this tho... anyone wanting to know more, apparently in a few days they are having a conference.. releasing the pages to the public, or something like that: www.spaceportuk.com...

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join