It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham forest binary code decoded

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

It does indeed appear to be on the same line as rendlesham Forrest.

If theses coordinates are pointing to something I doubt it's hy brasil as hy brasil has never been to be described in that area, hy brasil has always been allegedly spotted off the north west coast.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Im sorry i think we misunderstand each other, i was asking if Hy Brasil was on the same latitude line as Rendlesham Forrest as it appears so in the post with the picture but i may be wrong. Thanks for your reply though.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

It does indeed appear to be on the same line as rendlesham Forrest.

If theses coordinates are pointing to something I doubt it's hy brasil as hy brasil has never been to be described in that area, hy brasil has always been allegedly spotted off the north west coast.

Some of the oldest Atlantic maps for whatever reason show Hy Brazil on those maps as being a real location to travel to!! Today, that shown visible land back then, is no longer seen on our current Atlantic maps. Bloody odd if you ask me! How can land just vanish like that from our maps?

Some of the oldest Maps of the Atlantic do show the location of Hy Brazil as being were the Co-ordinates pointed to. But without having the archaeological evidence to prove and show, it was once there. Hy Brazil will have to keep the status of been a legend only.

Hy Brazil, also is likely Tir Na OG and Tir na OG according to Irish legends is were the Tuatha de Dannann ( sidhe fairies) live. Keep in mind this only a legend not fact.

Legends, also describe these folk as being of pale skin, having blonde hair, very human like very similar to us. But other stories describe as Wee folk ( small people)

Its odd, though that the binary code is here allegedly showing the alleged home of the fairy kingdom, but still regarded as being a myth only.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

Hey look here's one such map and you never gues what? I was right its no we're near the coordinates from the binary code

Wiki

I know wiki isn't a reliable source but they didn't change the image.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
According to Sgt. Jim Penniston, the "Ancient Aliens" decipher given on the History Channel is wrong:

"Six pages were given to Prometheus Picture company for them to get an expert to see what they say..I have around six to eight more, the reason i can not tell exactly is the notebook is secured at a safe location. and I have not access to it but, soon will and will give an exact page count.

Prometheus Picture company also did not have all the translation nor did they show the right location on the grid... which looks to be the town hall in Woodbridge.

"I will tell you Ancient Aliens decipher is wrong Linda has it right on her web site earthfiles ,she had two separate experts on two different continents, both whom taught college at esteemed universities I am going with Lindas, because it as match by both, even though they did it separately Ancient Aliens has the grid wrong and also left out other words deciphered."
Source

So the Hy Brasil was a complete red herring. Linda Moulton Howe gave the correct deciphering on her website last year, as Penniston confirmed, but it is now in the subscribers' section. The correct coordinates refer to the town hall of Woodbridge, the nearest town a few miles away. Seems like the time travellers more or less hit their target....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm sure if there was anything at the coordinates some hush-hush government program has already found it and stuffed it away. They have access to the history channel too..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Hi im not totally up on co ordinates but i looked at your source and saw this.

52* 09' 42532'

i have it from wikipedia as,

52* 09' 42352'

532 yours

352 wiki

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Hi again,

since 1872 the last sighting, its been 140 years of a 7 year cycle, so Hy Brasil is due for a return this year then.

1872 x 20 ( 7 ) year cycles = 140 years = 2012

just a coincidence im sure and im not reading anything into the whole 2012 stuff so dont go off on one any of you.

Does anyone have any info on which month of the year it has been seen before.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Thanks for supplying the image of the map

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by P12SOLD

Hey look here's one such map and you never gues what? I was right its no we're near the coordinates from the binary code

Wiki

I know wiki isn't a reliable source but they didn't change the image.

The location is known as Porcupine bank.

en.wikipedia.org...
orcupine_Bank_and_Seabight,_NE_Atlantic.png

www.gsi.ie...

This Map shows Hy Brazil been much closer to the Co-ordinates.

www.eaudrey.com...

If it existed and that's a big if. Can we rule out the Island was much bigger sometime in the past and most of it now sunk beneath the ocean?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
According to Sgt. Jim Penniston, the "Ancient Aliens" decipher given on the History Channel is wrong:

"Six pages were given to Prometheus Picture company for them to get an expert to see what they say..I have around six to eight more, the reason i can not tell exactly is the notebook is secured at a safe location. and I have not access to it but, soon will and will give an exact page count.

Prometheus Picture company also did not have all the translation nor did they show the right location on the grid... which looks to be the town hall in Woodbridge.

"I will tell you Ancient Aliens decipher is wrong Linda has it right on her web site earthfiles ,she had two separate experts on two different continents, both whom taught college at esteemed universities I am going with Lindas, because it as match by both, even though they did it separately Ancient Aliens has the grid wrong and also left out other words deciphered."
Source

So the Hy Brasil was a complete red herring. Linda Moulton Howe gave the correct deciphering on her website last year, as Penniston confirmed, but it is now in the subscribers' section. The correct coordinates refer to the town hall of Woodbridge, the nearest town a few miles away. Seems like the time travellers more or less hit their target....

Actually no mate. Navigational Co-ordinates for the Latitude ended with the letter W How can it be Woodbridge when its Latitude is East?
edit on 1-1-2012 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

Hi there,

i would say its rather odd that Hy Brasil has not been reported or sighted since 1872 and not shown on maps since.

Now if it only appears every 7 years and is always surrounded by MISTS and FOG there must be at least one time in the year it is visible and if so when!!!

Of course im not expecting you to know as i was thinking out loud.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Many just many hy Brasil is an underwater volcano it's erupts you get land mass but you also get steam Jensen why it's always cloaked with fog and one the eruption is over the sea washes away any trace????

Ideas anyone is this plausible?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry for the spelling sure you can make sense of it

Stupid iPhone predictive text grrrr

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Many just many hy Brasil is an underwater volcano it's erupts you get land mass but you also get steam Jensen why it's always cloaked with fog and one the eruption is over the sea washes away any trace????

Ideas anyone is this plausible?

Or maybe its like the King Kong film where Skull Island is surrounded by mists and fog and is only seen at certain times of the year.

Similar like the Bermuda Triangle, or the one off of Australia West of Queensland where man and machine go astray.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Ive dug around a bit on Hy Brasil...there are many notes about it. You'd have to dig aound with alternate spellings and Irish and Celtic legends checking and tweaking around them. Some refer to its potential as being the basis for the Atlantis legend as well since it is (was) in the North Atlantic.

There are some older maps Ive seen that has its location noted as well.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icanseeatoms
reply to post by P12SOLD

Hi there,

i would say its rather odd that Hy Brasil has not been reported or sighted since 1872 and not shown on maps since.

Now if it only appears every 7 years and is always surrounded by MISTS and FOG there must be at least one time in the year it is visible and if so when!!!

Icanseeatoms.

I'm not sure how many people have flown over this location in the past, and have been to that specific area by sea travel recently? But it may well be worth the expense to go there to see what's there? That's bull# to me land can't just appear, and reappear like that, its either there above water or its underneath the water. Neither one proves right upon investigation, then it very likely the island never existed at all.

Somebody called Isaac sent me this by private mail and i thank him for that.I'm only beginning to look through that thread, but It may help along this discussion?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
Ive dug around a bit on Hy Brasil...there are many notes about it. You'd have to dig aound with alternate spellings and Irish and Celtic legends checking and tweaking around them. Some refer to its potential as being the basis for the Atlantis legend as well since it is (was) in the North Atlantic.

There are some older maps Ive seen that has its location noted as well.

Cheers.

Hy Brazil is referred to by many different names.
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

These locations may or not be Hy Brazil.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

Originally posted by Icanseeatoms
reply to post by P12SOLD

Hi there,

Icanseeatoms.

I'm not sure how many people have flown over this location in the past, and have been to that specific area by sea travel recently? But it may well be worth the expense to go there to see what's there? That's bull# to me land can't just appear, and reappear like that, its either there above water or its underneath the water. Neither one proves right upon investigation, then it very likely the island never existed at all.

Somebody called Isaac sent me this by private mail and i thank him for that.I'm only beginning to look through that thread, but It may help along this discussion?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[/quote

Yep just finished reading the whole of that thread thank you and i appreciate and im sure Issac Koi appreciates also the link to page 2 of member Issac Koi thread as it shows the coordinates of the Hy Brasil topic being discussed.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
For someone that can't watch videos this thread contains absolutely no information on what the code translated into. How about you put that somewhere?
If i missed it, my bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join