It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Grays friend or foe ???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Like the colors "black" and "white", the "grays" are neither "friend" nor "foe", just another shade. But the one's I've "encountered" are supposed to be "friends". Whatever.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
so if you were able to shine a 1 watt infrared laser into their eyes they would be blinded? well maybe we can protect ourselves from the bad ones?
edit on 2-1-2011 by anumohi because: fixed

It is said that the flashes from a camera can back them up, but they can recover quickly.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Question is, if they exist and they have malicious intentions, can we defend ourselves against them as a planet?

Hypothetical or not, its a # good reason to invest in the rapid advancement of military space technology and methods of making sure it is not selfishly abused against ourselves.

That or expect to be enslaved. Maybe this is what that 700 or so billion dollar US defense budget is for.
edit on 2-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

now i know not to try that...thanks for the new info though.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

maybe...i kinda thought that to on the enslavement part...if it dose happen in the future, i am for it if i don't die...i dont want to sound selfish, i am just afraid of dying, like many f us....others do not fear death, but i am for sure...i would like to see what happens in the future if the world dosent end in 2012, or if its even true to begin with...sigh

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

friends in a good way? how so?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

IMHO, Its very admirable of you to admit that you are afraid of dying, it is something that we have to accept. I doubt 2012 will be the end of the world, keep in mind the world has been ending decade after decade for quite a while now, one of these days they will probably get it right out of sheer coincidence(I'm joking).

I'm just saying no matter if we know there is a threat or not, it doesn't hurt to be prepared, just not at our own expense of human rights, that would be self defeating.
edit on 2-1-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants

now i know not to try that...thanks for the new info though.

Well, it might give you enough time to run away though.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by iceman22

This will be a very short post and for that I apologize but....

Care to elaborate on that???

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

i have to admit your right...thanks for your insights though

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Thanks, don't butter my # too much though. Not my words or ideas in the first place, I just don't like getting caught with my pants down.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

yeah assuming there going t hurt you or something, although we'll not be even sure if there going to hurt you all all, you never know...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

The Greys in the south and the greys in the north??? America? Northern hemisphere/ southern hemisphere? I am confused. I thought the North wore blue.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

yeah i was a bit confused? i kinda thought maybe he/she was saying in the USA? but it made me think when i read your reply...which now i wonder...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

yeah assuming there going t hurt you or something, although we'll not be even sure if there going to hurt you all all, you never know...

Well they have been taking out fetuses out of women and experimenting on children. Also, they do this to animals.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

hmmm...only they know why they would do this to our species...the possibilities...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

you said they? have you been talking to the grays or something??? just thought id let you know...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

you said they? have you been talking to the grays or something??? just thought id let you know...

I've done some research. The greys are a dying race and us humans are basically a gene bank for them. They need our DNA, that's why their making hybrids out of us to prevent their extinction. Their DNA was manipulated by the reptillians and I believe that their still in war. A estimate of 2000 real greys out there and the rest are clones and robots.

Source - Alex Collier

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If this sounds rude I apologise in advance but...

Grays friend or foe?

Make your own mind up, I've never had any experience with "greys" so I can't speak of the validity of their existence.

If you have, judge(?) them on your experiences & gut feelings.
You will hear many people make wild claims regarding what they "greys" will or will not do to animals & humans, but don't let anyone else make up your mind on this if it's important to you.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

yes i know im just curious about their actions on earth...harmful r not...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join