It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Grays friend or foe ???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by ChaosMagician

You have the title Chaos Magician. As such you should be familiar with the concept of Egregores.

Did it ever occur to you that the entity you encountered could be one?

some type of collective? to an extent. It's hard to explain but I see him as being a part of a collective.

How do you mean this specifically? There could be many ways this could actually serve to explain things. Not saying I would believe any or all but just as with my interpretation- who knows?

So give me some scenarios. What kind of collective are we talking about and serving what purpose in this case?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'll give you three scenarios.

1. The Jung hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by the human collective unconsciously. The entities and objects change as humanity changes. What was once angels are now aliens.

2. The Vallee hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by a specific human collective for specific purposes. The entities and objects are used in social engineering paradigm shifts in human civilization.

3. My current hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by a non human collective for specific purposes, which would include social engineering that follows a strategy of tension.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I'll give you three scenarios.

1. The Jung hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by the human collective unconsciously. The entities and objects change as humanity changes. What was once angels are now aliens.

2. The Vallee hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by a specific human collective for specific purposes. The entities and objects are used in social engineering paradigm shifts in human civilization.

3. My current hypothesis: The entities/objects are created by a non human collective for specific purposes, which would include social engineering that follows a strategy of tension.

I don't think we formed them in any way. I think they preceded us... If not by time then dimensionally.
I think the only way they could be a creation of ours is if we essentially are them in another form, dimension or time period, but that's on a totally different level of thought. I'm referring to the here and now and that they are not a construct.

Humans have collective thought, although not very intelligent collective thought. I'm sure aliens do too... I guess, but I honestly cannot say much about my opinions on the overall design of "theirs" The one I met was alone and he was very quiet. I don't have very strong opinions on where he was from or what he was doing on earth. Who knows? All I remember is meeting him, observing his behavior and all the things that followed over the next thirty years that seem to be directly related to this. In good times and bad. That's what I know of it... my personal perspective of it. I have no guesses on any large scale collective efforts but if I were to be asked if I thought their agenda was self concerned... isn't anyone else's?

edit on 4-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Grey's one of my favorite subjects.......

The Grey's have been here since the beginning of time observing. There are many different Grey's just as there are many different Human types....such as they can be short, tall, fat, thin, good, bad, and different tinges (colors)

The extremely tall Grey's (ones that are rarely spoken about) are what you would call your Gods......... plural they can be your Alien Surgeons, Scientist and Main Monitors. The tall Grey's which are Doctor's, Teachers and then the shorties as I call them which are the Protector's and Gatherer's.

These Tall and Short ones divided they were not to interfere here and some did and they broke apart this is where you would name them Angels and Demons. Your Angels are Aliens good and not so good.

With the Grey's some are just mis-understood completely. When one is taken and something is done to them they believe it is a Demon but you must understand many Humans Souls were Grey's at one time and agreed to come here and there are times they need to be tweeked let's say...unfortunately most Humans don't have recall of there past and/or agreement.

The Grey's do need to use control on the Human race when they taken as a whole because the Human doesn't understand and fear makes them hostile so many need to be controlled as I said for safety (both sides)

Not going any further I would say since through the generations you have been taught incorrectly it isn't going to be easy to expect you to understand.

There are over 7 billion souls on this Planet from all over this vast Universe some good some not so good it all works the same way.

When you speak of the War between the Angels and Demons look in the mirror which are you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Foe.

Anyone that sneaks about behind your back, knocking you out and probing your anus is an enemy.

Hang the Greys I say. Lock and load everybody!!!!
edit on 4-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: Blacking out and lost time

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They are NEUTRAL at best, our government as been dealing with the Zeta Reticulans for a while now and they made a deal with our government.

They exchanged technology for premission to abduct our citizens and cattle.

Often times the technology is given to us and we can barely figure it out, sometimes it's completely useless.

Phillip Corso believed that most of our modern technology came from this exchange and/or reversed engineered from crashed craft.

Depictions of the Grey aliens have been around as long as humans have been around indicating they have been here before civilization and I personally am of the opinion that they don't care much what we do as long as we don't wipe ourselves out.

Other races are more concerned about the planet and would wipe us out to save it.

Most races came out of the woodworks when we detonated our first atomic bomb, we were contacted by the Blues first (Andromedans) and later by the pleiadans but this didn't end in cooperations since neither offered us technology, the Greys did so the government made a deal with them.

The other races advised against this warning that they are evil degenerative species.

DO I personally belive all this? no, but it seems plausible in my book.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Depictions of the Grey aliens have been around as long as humans have been around indicating they have been here before civilization...

I am interested in this aspect, but not finding much in the way of sources. Can you direct me?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

The Grey's are not realy our friends. Besides that, some people say that they are nothing more than demonic spirits, but they aren't demons. Any extra-terrestrial that is not made in the image of God doesn't have the Spirit of God in them so they have demons inside of them. Demons can't be born because they are just spirits and can go through walls. Greys can't go through walls because they are physical and nothing physical can be a demon.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

ok thanks for the insight, i just wasn't sure what to do if i ever meet one in the future, i hope i only meet a nicer one/kind...and not meet, u know what i mean...
but can u plz see what this is about? simply a dream? or real? its a thread i posted and i need more opinions about this other thread... not so many people respond to it...its about a 5-6 ft tall brownish gray...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I also find myself most confused in this matter. But without a whole lot more information about them, it is harsh to Judge a species on the actions of the few we have, or have not had, contact with. Or would you want them to judge us as a species from their limited contact with us?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ubeen

true and very good point...thanks

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join