It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Grays friend or foe ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

I think they are a construct.

Either a manmade psychomemetic form or not manmade, but either way a construct.

The name in itself implies a middle or an inbetween.

For instance, among contactee and channeling cults, the Great White Brotherhood aka Venusians, Pleaidians, Nordics are always "good guys". They're white, blonde, and beautiful aetheric "Space Aryans".

Like the Greys, these Whites are a construct. Either manmade or not manmade, but a constructed meme used in social engineering.

There are even "Blacks" too, who are the "bad guys", the "Shadow People" and the "Men in Black", who are probably the same thing. They both like to wear fedoras and trenchcoats, one is just blacker than the other.

The real question should be: Are the Constructors or Engineers friend or foe?

Is a Ranger or Warden a friend of the animals in a park or preserve? Is the US Federal Government a friend of Indian Reservations?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

The greys on my in laws side area mean bunch of folk!

Seriously, how many people here can with total seriousness actually say they have while totally awake previous to whatever meeting has actually met a grey.

I'm a believer as I keep saying but I've never met any of these creatures in REAL life, I've had the odd dream that seemed real at the time but it was just a dream. Part of me would love some off planet people to come here with friendly means and offer us a life away from this dreadful dying place but that's just a wish that I have.

As for opinions, well like normal you will get a wide range from them being nice to complete horrors but unless there's proof otherwise then these are personal opinions based upon made up evidence.

me. I was totally and completely awake. He was in my kitchen.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Was he friend or foe?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spungy

Was he friend or foe?

That's an interesting question. I wish I could clearly answer it for you but my objective side must take over when answering this kind of question. I don't have all the answers... only a few personal opinions I believe are some kind of answer. Even if I did have all the answers as to why I was visited, I still think that different people would have very different ways of looking at the situation. Some may see it as one of the most innocent things, some may see it as a devious, dangerous, malicious thing to do.

To give you my personal opinion straight from my gut means I will probably not be able to explain my reasons for thinking this way very well at all and am not even going to try to explain this but it goes without saying that if he wanted to hurt me, he very easily could have. Apart from this and all questionable circumstances aside I would have to say this encounter would have to be friendly. If that makes me look foolish so be it. I say that because it feels intimidating calling someone friend that you know is capable of some smart. sneaky and amazing #. Like I said, if he had wanted to kill me I would be dead... and he was a small frail looking little thing sitting there. Don't ever be deceived by such appearances. I'm sure he could be terribly clever and wicked.

I don't know all about all this alien race and planet and galaxy stuff but the description of a zeta fits. An elderly fellow and he wasn't a robot.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rebel21
im not completely sure myself about this topic. I believe there are different types of Visitors from different planets. Some are more active in the earth and less or more futuristic and advanced. i think the more futuristic creatures are a bigger threat to mankind. I've heard a true story IM POSITIVE ITS TRUE that a grey being came from a gold orb that crashed into the woods after being chased by A-10's. The people loaded a mossberg 12 gauge shotgun and an ak74. the father took about 3-5 shots with the shotgun at the grey being apparently unarmed that appeared to be coming out of the woods. the son took many shots at the being with the AK74 auto and semi. im not sure if they hit the being but i know the father was in the navy and probably a good shot.

So you are endorsing a hoax ? Yes you are either incredibly misinformed or are enabling that hoax thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for Greys, i myself i guess what you would call a abductee. Now i have early childhood memories of these beings as a child living in Phoenix at the time to ongoing to my teen years in the midwest after i moved. Now it could be something derived from my sub conscious but it is interesting to know that i had missing time and markings and re arrangement of clothing "inside out" and other weird things. Now this could probably be explained and perhaps i had some psychosis, sleep disorder or what have you. I have been open to it being military mind control and other bizarre explanations as well. But to me these were very real memories locked away and slowly leaked out later on. Unlike imagination or remembering a dream.

To me if real they are indifferent they were neither good or bad, but i don't like them. I feel like i was used, even terrified when paralyzed as i always was most the time until i began to cooperate and funny as it sounds felt like a piece of meat and they had something over me toward the end . They showed me images and put things in to my head. I had acquired knowledge of things that were not taught to me in school and what you would call an upgrade of my IQ. I was a slacker a day dreamer. I went from D student to acing tests without even studying them i knew the answers. On top of that i have what you would call a heightened sense of things and have severe deja vu and i can sense when someone is going to conceive and when someone going to die, i can feel a huge disaster is about to take place for instance 911 before it happened. I had seen it before like i seen it at the movies. Call it intuition or what you will.Call me what you want, i have no control of these gifts. I do not know if the Greys bestowed this on to me or unlocked something but this was around the end of the abductions.

I have no idea what the purpose is behind the agenda, but if you ask me i have a strong feeling they have been tending to this ant farm since day one. Done in phases they come and go. We are an experiment and a work in progress. I feel that they are giving us a push here and there. They have several agendas to us some would seem bad and others good. To them they are doing what they do, to them there is no good or bad. Like when a parent punishes a child and the child thinks the parent is being mean and does not understand why the parent does this or the reason. We are not at the level to understand why they do abductions and im sure it is probably much more complicated than what we think we know. I got no emotion from them, but a sense of them doing what they only know how to do. The little ones appear to be synthetic in a way where the tall ones fully biological. I can go on forever in detail upon request.

Now i have done a bit of research myself. It seems that they are engineering new humans and will phase out this current race slowly as they have been with integration, and upgrading us much like what we do with cattle making them leaner like angus. But fear not, i really do not see them planning to have us on the cosmic buffet. They have purpose and that is to genetically engineer and have a custodial role on earth. However i do not trust them when i say i do not like them it is probably because i feel they owe me an explanation and they left me hanging. Perhaps they gave me a boost in that i have some kind of role to play and what that would be i do not know. And i remain skeptical about everything still because my intelligence over rides the BS that is being spread in the UFO community. Perhaps i have been part of some black military experiment but i really doubt that. Im weary to tell you this really happened still i seek other explanations.

So to the OP dont expect an abductee to give you answers because they do not tell us much. If someone does claim to know then i have to question that. And all the new ager stuff about 3rd density could be true but this is all regurgitated hearsay coming from Alex Collier, and his experience is very much different than the Grey abductees so not the same. I can only tell you how i feel and what i observed. What i did get from one of the tall greys was "we are not what you think we are" and whatever that means. To me that was their way of saying they were not here to cause harm i suppose. They would give you an answer right as you began to think of something, like i was lagging behind they were in my head. They knew what i was thinking before completing a thought, very powerful presence. So good or bad? Neither, beyond our understanding basically imo.

If they were Bad like REAL bad they would not return you after abducting you, at least they do not toss you in to the air lock and flush you out in to space when they are done. So bad, not really but you might not agree with what they are up to and still i feel conflicted about what they are doing to people. Perhaps for our own good, perhaps not.
]
edit on 3-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Great post man you really look at your experiences with open mind. You don’t go all out clamming this is gospel. I have never experienced anything like this it sounds like intense stuff. I can’t imagine it was easy to deal with as a kid.

I have tripped on many occasions and know how possible it is to see images that have never been in your head before. How do you trip something that is not in your memory, IV seen images that I have never encountered clear as day in front of me.. It was chemically induced but it was there.

Maby your body releases small bits of '___' from your pineal gland. I watched a Documentary lately called '___' the sprit molecule I recommend you check it out. It is amazing. It is a psychedelic but when induced its a little bit more than a trip it is more like a religious experience. Our body does produce it but not all the time only in situations like near death or a heightened sexual experience.
Your body may give u a blast of it every now and then.
Your jump in intelligence could be that you started to cop on and grow up after having little interest in school. Very same thing happened to me.

I have a rapidshare link to the documentry if you can’t find one yourself.

edit on 3-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Was it the first and only time this happened? Did you just walk into you kitchen and he was there. Did he say anything to you?
Thats a mad story, I dont know what id do! What did u do?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

How about you AlienDecendant have u had any expierences with anything like this?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Any aliens, whether the Grays or any other, don't seem to be "good" or "bad" in the general sense of it...

In other words, we generally assume "good" aliens will share tech, help the planet, unite all peoples, etc., etc. (think the Visitors on V, or at least their public facade)...

We likewise assume "bad" aliens would eat us or wipe us out (think V, their real agenda, or ID4, etc.)

I don't think either is the case. Why? Simple. Because they haven't done so yet.

If they were good, they would have likely helped by now.
And if they were bad, they would have likely wiped us out, loaded us up, whatever, by now.

So, we're left wondering what else would make sense (using only human ideas, as that is our ONLY benchmark for motives)...

To me, the only thing that makes any sense is some kind of non-interference observational policy. Kind of like Star Trek's prime directive. Probably EXACTLY like it actually. Right now, we're not threatening anyone else, as we're confined to our solar system, technologically speaking. When we are able to leave that area realistically (maybe even otherwise..even a ship with families, planning on lifetimes to get elsewhere, would likely be stopped), THEN we'll probably be more officially introduced.

Of course, from time to time, they've slipped it seams, and we're aware, as likely are some governments...but it's a secret that likely all agree must be kept, for we have no way of knowing if these beings have given us reasons/warnings, etc. about doing otherwise.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I haven’t a clue what to believe. I have witnessed nothing that gives me any reason to believe they are real. I have read some amazing storys but as far as I know they are only story’s. Except one story that was a very close to home but that’s about it. I possibly could verify if it was real but I haven’t yet. There is a thread about it on my profile page.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Grays are entirely fictional, but they make for very entertaining reading (especially from those who think they've been abducted). Perhaps there is life out there, but I doubt when/if we discover it it won't come in the form of abductions and fanciful conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusNoble

You have much to learn.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You're right about that - I'm nearly 40 and in med school. Seriously though, I've read about "aliens" for years, from Jacques Vallee to Streiber to a number of threads on sites like this. I've been interested since I was a kid. I just don't think there's anything like a "gray." I think there are a few people who genuinely believe they're real though.

As I said, highly entertaining.

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
reply to post by AtticusNoble

You have much to learn.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy

Was it the first and only time this happened? Did you just walk into you kitchen and he was there. Did he say anything to you?
Thats a mad story, I dont know what id do! What did u do?

I'm going to have to get back to this. I'm going to make a few webpages describing my sightings so i can just post a link whenever the issue comes up...but yes, i just walked into the kitchen and he was there like he was waiting on me. no, he didn't say anything to me but I'm pretty sure that was deliberate. Everyone else was asleep and he didn't want me to make any noise. his business for being there didn't seem to need to involve words. i was only five. what kind of meaningful conversation would he need to have with me? He gestured and things like that with his hand but there was no conversation that i recall.

I think it's funny how people who have never seen anything like that can make a definite decision that they don't believe they exist. That doesn't seem very logical to me.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
supposibly they are robots.... according to John Lear

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
short answer is mostly-bad. the ones you'd have the misfortune of meeting in real life would sooner exploit you for their own agenda before offering anything positive. the greys are deceivers/liars of the highest variety. fill your head with nonsense while trying to make you feel as if what they're doing is somehow helping anyone other themselves. it is easy for me to see how stories such as Dulce Base, are at least partly rooted in truth. i've seen rooms filled with humans beings in different stages of medical exam, cages, tanks with horrible fluids people moaning and crying out for help.

if you ever see a grey or even a UFO my only advice is to RUN as if your life depends on it, and it may very well.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx
short answer is mostly-bad. the ones you'd have the misfortune of meeting in real life would sooner exploit you for their own agenda before offering anything positive. the greys are deceivers/liars of the highest variety. fill your head with nonsense while trying to make you feel as if what they're doing is somehow helping anyone other themselves. it is easy for me to see how stories such as Dulce Base, are at least partly rooted in truth. i've seen rooms filled with humans beings in different stages of medical exam, cages, tanks with horrible fluids people moaning and crying out for help.

if you ever see a grey or even a UFO my only advice is to RUN as if your life depends on it, and it may very well.

where have you seen this?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

on board a UFO craft.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx

on board a UFO craft.

nice pictures. can you draw pictures of the corpses or what have you... the examinees if you will.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You have the title Chaos Magician. As such you should be familiar with the concept of Egregores.

Did it ever occur to you that the entity you encountered could be one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join