It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Grays friend or foe ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i am still confused on what to believe, yet i try to keep my mind open to the possibilities. Some people say they are demons others say the are friendly. What are your opinions on abductions? Harmful or unharmfull? What are your opinions and plz try to keep to the subject. I am asking because one day they may or may not be unveiled to the world...and pus i am curious.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I find the following author to present generally well-researched material and the conglomeration of quotes he's compiled from a wide variety of sources may bring you to a startling conclusion. He makes some bold claims but offers a good argument on the nature of these entities.

Space Brothers, Spirits and Demons

The purpose of these quotes is to present evidence that supports my view of the UFO phenomenon:

1. UFOs are serving the purpose of social engineering, of conditioning and even brainwashing.

2. The relation to other "paranormal" phenomenon is not coincidence. These quotes will show that the UFO phenomenon is a modern representation of age-old occult manifestations; i.e., researchers in "UFOlogy" would be studying Demonology had they lived in earlier times.

3. The messages given to contactees are one and the same as today's "new age" philosophy.

4. They are aliens in the literal sense of the word, however, as to their true nature and purpose they've been spreading a malevolent lie to humanity.

5. The Bible confirms these assertions.

6. New Age and occult writers also confirm this.

7. And, researchers who don't subscribe to any particular spiritual path have also come to the same conclusion.

“The statistical data which I have extracted, and which I have tried to summarize briefly here, indicate that flying saucers are not stable machines requiring fuel, maintenance, and logistical support. They are, in all probability, transmogrifications of energy and do not exist in the same way that this book exists. They are not permanent constructions of matter.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 182…

Quotes continued at www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Wiki entry on Grey's with commonalities experienced by what can only be called victims in a majority of cases.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienDecendants

Greys are both good and bad.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was taken by the GRAYS! and know what they are like first hand...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Honestly who knows man. No one here can tell you because in all likelihood they have not a clue of what they are speaking. If we knew that the greys indeed were a singular race and had a catalogue of every ET civilization maybe then. I have heard of people having benevolent abductions, and then I see the case of the man found on top of a coal pile with two holes in his chest with all his organs removed. It is a mixed bag I imagine. You should look into that case by the way it is very interesting. Pictures and all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-1-2011 by d00d557 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The Greys as a concept seem to exist mainly in relation to the 'abduction phenomena.' If we go back further than Bud Hopkins and Whitley Strieber's books of the 80s, it's difficult to find depictions or descriptions that conform to this modern image of 'The Grey.' References are there, there's no denying that, but without our awareness of the modern concept, it's hard to see much unity in the descriptions. In this light, there's an argument to be had that 'Greys' as a concept or reality (depending on your opinion) have been around since the late 70s/early 80s. Between David Jacobs and Bud Hopkins, the image has solidified into a recognisable character across the world...I guess Close Encounters played a big part too...

The early incidents like Betty Hill and Villa Boas describe small humanoids that *sort of* remind us of modern Greys, but they were actually represented as being very human-like. Their eyes aren't the large black almonds of popular myth, they were human eyes...just larger. This is Villa-Boas' description from an old UFO magazine....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7273831ac84.jpg[/atsimg]

Betty Hill's description of her abductors have been added to the myths of The Greys, but were never really much like the typical Grey at all...“with oversized chests and noses, black hair, and dark eyes.” Travis Walton's description is some way in between our modern notion of the Greys and that of the Hills, particularly the eyes being described as 'cat-like.'

Their bald heads were disproportionately large for their puny bodies. They had bulging, oversized craniums, a small jaw structure, and an underdeveloped appearance to their features that was almost infantile. Their thin-lipped mouths were narrow; I never saw them open. Lying close to their heads on either side were tiny crinkled lobes of ears. Their miniature rounded noses had small oval nostrils.

The only facial feature that didn't appear underdeveloped were those incredible eyes! Those glistening orbs had brown irises twice the size of those of a normal human eye's, nearly an inch in diameter! The iris was so large that even parts of the pupils were hidden by the lids, giving the eyes a certain catlike appearance. There was very little of the white part of the eye showing. They had no lashes and no eyebrows.
www.travis-walton.com...

Going back slightly further, we can find fictional descriptions in a few novels and on the cover of pulp fiction books of the 40s. The basic format of a small alien with a large head and oversized eyes has been around a long time.

So. Good or bad? Who's to say? The modern Grey is as much a creature of fiction as it is an allegedly real life-form. There are books and websites devoted to the abduction phenomena and they all feature Greys heavily. The consensus seems to be they aren't really doing much for us and many go so far as to call them evil. If I thought I was getting fished out of bed and interfered with by *unknowns* I'd struggle to explain their actions as good too.

Personally, I'm not convinced that the Greys are anything more than a social construct or urban myth. The image has become a cardboard cut-out to hang our ideas on. In this way, the Grey is demon, saviour, alien and creator to different people. It also makes a great movie character, but has somehow escaped Hollywood's attention in the scheme of things. A lot of people hold a different view, but I can only go from my own experience and what I've read or heard. It's intriguing stuff whatever's happening...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I personally believe that there is no Contactee, and that there only is Abductee in regards to the alien phenomena, and that most of the aliens are a type of grey, because they do not all look exactly alike, and have different levels of good or bad mindsets. I do not believe the good aliens can really stop the bad aliens from doing the cattle, and as in the case d00d557 brought up human mutilations. You will find that the greys in the south are more hostile than the greys in the north. The greys in the north are not the type of alien you would shake hands with, they would get to know you on a much more personal level, more personal than you ever thought possible. The greys expiriments always involve other worldy type characteristics so I disregard suggestions of them being from inner earth. In any case the thing valueable to them from humans are unlikely for our best interest, sometimes I think they even harvest emotional energy. From my experiences at looking from the research of the overall picture, the true aliens use abductees like a puppet for there emotional resources, this is after the main abduction event where they take genetic resources. In this case I would not want to get close to the alien.

edit on 1-1-2011 by HRegressor because: try picture

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The greys on my in laws side area mean bunch of folk!

Seriously, how many people here can with total seriousness actually say they have while totally awake previous to whatever meeting has actually met a grey.

I'm a believer as I keep saying but I've never met any of these creatures in REAL life, I've had the odd dream that seemed real at the time but it was just a dream. Part of me would love some off planet people to come here with friendly means and offer us a life away from this dreadful dying place but that's just a wish that I have.

As for opinions, well like normal you will get a wide range from them being nice to complete horrors but unless there's proof otherwise then these are personal opinions based upon made up evidence.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

im a girl lol

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
im not completely sure myself about this topic. I believe there are different types of Visitors from different planets. Some are more active in the earth and less or more futuristic and advanced. i think the more futuristic creatures are a bigger threat to mankind. I've heard a true story IM POSITIVE ITS TRUE that a grey being came from a gold orb that crashed into the woods after being chased by A-10's. The people loaded a mossberg 12 gauge shotgun and an ak74. the father took about 3-5 shots with the shotgun at the grey being apparently unarmed that appeared to be coming out of the woods. the son took many shots at the being with the AK74 auto and semi. im not sure if they hit the being but i know the father was in the navy and probably a good shot.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rebel21

interesting story...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if they are friendly or not as we humans will no doubt destroy them (or attempt to) as we are a destructive species. That is of course if they ever materialise (although i do believe).

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
i haven't a clue as to what they are? bag good or indifferent
i would hope they are good and only have good intentions, because our governments sure do hate us and that would make the whole thing sucky

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
There is both good and bad among humanoids so therefore we must assume the same of the aliens. Which ones are good and which ones are bad would take time to assess however I strongly suggest to be wary of all aliens as bad until proven otherwise. That could take quite some time.

I think the most distressing thing about all aliens is they can read our minds and will trick us to believe anything they want. Don't allow them to play with your head. I don't know if Orgonite works but I understand if placed near (around the neck) or on the head of a human their mind abilities on to yours is lost. Has any abductions ever taken place inside a home?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The Greys as a concept seem to exist mainly in relation to the 'abduction phenomena.' If we go back further than Bud Hopkins and Whitley Strieber's books of the 80s, it's difficult to find depictions or descriptions that conform to this modern image of 'The Grey.' References are there, there's no denying that, but without our awareness of the modern concept, it's hard to see much unity in the descriptions. In this light, there's an argument to be had that 'Greys' as a concept or reality (depending on your opinion) have been around since the late 70s/early 80s. Between David Jacobs and Bud Hopkins, the image has solidified into a recognisable character across the world...I guess Close Encounters played a big part too...

The early incidents like Betty Hill and Villa Boas describe small humanoids that *sort of* remind us of modern Greys, but they were actually represented as being very human-like. Their eyes aren't the large black almonds of popular myth, they were human eyes...just larger. This is Villa-Boas' description from an old UFO magazine....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7273831ac84.jpg[/atsimg]

Betty Hill's description of her abductors have been added to the myths of The Greys, but were never really much like the typical Grey at all...“with oversized chests and noses, black hair, and dark eyes.” Travis Walton's description is some way in between our modern notion of the Greys and that of the Hills, particularly the eyes being described as 'cat-like.'

Their bald heads were disproportionately large for their puny bodies. They had bulging, oversized craniums, a small jaw structure, and an underdeveloped appearance to their features that was almost infantile. Their thin-lipped mouths were narrow; I never saw them open. Lying close to their heads on either side were tiny crinkled lobes of ears. Their miniature rounded noses had small oval nostrils.

The only facial feature that didn't appear underdeveloped were those incredible eyes! Those glistening orbs had brown irises twice the size of those of a normal human eye's, nearly an inch in diameter! The iris was so large that even parts of the pupils were hidden by the lids, giving the eyes a certain catlike appearance. There was very little of the white part of the eye showing. They had no lashes and no eyebrows.
www.travis-walton.com...

Going back slightly further, we can find fictional descriptions in a few novels and on the cover of pulp fiction books of the 40s. The basic format of a small alien with a large head and oversized eyes has been around a long time.

So. Good or bad? Who's to say? The modern Grey is as much a creature of fiction as it is an allegedly real life-form. There are books and websites devoted to the abduction phenomena and they all feature Greys heavily. The consensus seems to be they aren't really doing much for us and many go so far as to call them evil. If I thought I was getting fished out of bed and interfered with by *unknowns* I'd struggle to explain their actions as good too.

Personally, I'm not convinced that the Greys are anything more than a social construct or urban myth. The image has become a cardboard cut-out to hang our ideas on. In this way, the Grey is demon, saviour, alien and creator to different people. It also makes a great movie character, but has somehow escaped Hollywood's attention in the scheme of things. A lot of people hold a different view, but I can only go from my own experience and what I've read or heard. It's intriguing stuff whatever's happening...

There is a wide species of greys and sub-species. So we can not say whether they are good or not.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

S And F for you sir. I am glad that you put the greys into some kind of timeline. I believe that the abduction entities have their own agenda which is not human so we will invariably be the one swho suffer.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've heard some theories that the large deep black flat "eyes" of supposed ET's might be "sunglasses", e.g. technological visors, and that they have actual biological eyes beneath. The intimidation might also be an advantage for them.

The only facial feature that didn't appear underdeveloped were those incredible eyes! Those glistening orbs had brown irises twice the size of those of a normal human eye's, nearly an inch in diameter! The iris was so large that even parts of the pupils were hidden by the lids, giving the eyes a certain catlike appearance.

This ET might have evolved on a planet with a cooler primary star than ours, and thus longer-wavelength (and possibly dimmer given IR absorption in atmosphere) typical light; a larger iris opening would then be beneficial.

They may be pretty sensitive to light and thus prefer attenuation and also benefit from a computer display.
edit on 2-1-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
so if you were able to shine a 1 watt infrared laser into their eyes they would be blinded? well maybe we can protect ourselves from the bad ones?
edit on 2-1-2011 by anumohi because: fixed

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benintheuk

very true. i kinda hate our kind because no matter what there will always be some type of war. Its senseless. Yes there are people out there who are kind, but many other have hatred towards family and other things. Who are we to judge others. but back to your response, it is very true...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join