It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Kids (Part 2)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is begining to drive me out of my mind. I am getting to the point to where I want to yell at these shaved monkeys.

I am already pissed at fat people, and even worse is the fat family. YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR CHILDREN YOU IGNORANT SON OF A BITCH!

I am in Wawa (a 7-11 type thing is you don't know) and I see a girl that is around 8-10 years old who HAS to weigh as much as me (162 lbs). She is with her filthy fat engorged sister and they are buying things (it's around 9:30 a.m.).

So fat sister asks fat girl how many donuts she wants and what kind, and what does she say? "I want 3 of the chocolate donuts with chocolate frosting."

Fat sister says " OK, go get a drink" as fat sister begins to get the donuts for her.

Fat girl comes back with some bottle of Mountain Dew to drink FOR BREAKFAST.

Ok, I can take a lot of things, but I can not stand the 300-350 pound families eating a whole in the supplies of KFC with their 200 pound 12 year old and the 130 pound 6 year old slurping up cokes and fried chicken.

I'm sorry, but I want to kill these soft discusting freaks. They are not normal no matter how many there are in this freakish country.

To all grossly fat discusting people, barring a serious medical problem (which is reasonably rare), that I officially HATE you.

Yes, yes, hate IS a strong word. And I sure as hell mean it. I HATE YOU YOU FILTHY LAZY SLACK ASS BASTARDS. WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?

GO

TO

HELL

[Edited on 7-7-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That is so true KJ.

I saw on one of those Opra like shows, while flipping through the channels last week a show about fat kids. You would've killed them.

A 2 or 3 year old kid, who weighs over 120 pounds. He had to have some sort of gland problem, no kid can get that fat unless that mother (who has chunky too) shovled food done his throat.

The next was the Mexican kid, who weighed about 120 pounds maybe more, and he's eating an entire bag of Cheetos and cries when his mom takes them away.

Too bad the gov can't force mandatory gov funded lyposuctions.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Wow, that was harsh, but you're right. It's becoming a friggin' problem. Stats recently showed we're (in Canada) experiencing the same problem that the USA have, more and more persons are suffering from obesity.

I always knew I could become fat if I didn't cared enough, because my father is really fat, and not long ago, my metabolism kinda slowed down a little bit, and I noticed that when I eat a lot and don't do much excercise, my belly tend to inflate noticibly.

But how one person can get to the point to weight so much he have trouble to stand up, that is beyond me. (except for medical conditions)

I mean, get up your lazy ass and do something about it before it's too late!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yeah I wonder why having a grossly overweight 3 year old isn't considered child abuse. It should be. I'm sure if it was ever brought to court they'd say "oh the kid has medical problems, but just ignore the fact that all he eats is Doritos, McDonalds, and pizza." Yeah...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Everyone, listen carefully. TOLERANCE IS FEEDING THE FACE OF THE OBESE EPIDEMIC.

Being tolerant, or saying your are beautiful any way you are is WRONG (in a sense. All people are worthy, don't get me wrong.)

There is nothing NORMAL or RIGHT in being grossly overweight. Why must we tiptoe around it. Why must we not mention it. Why must the PC generation and the Witch Hunters GET AWAY WITH IT.

We are propogating the problem by not addressing it, and continuing on with the pill popping solutions and the magic drink diets.

IF YOU ARE VERY FAT WITHOUT A SERIOUS MEDICAL PROBLEM.

YOU ARE WRONG.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The parents need to tell the kids how to eat right.

I'm nicely built, I'm no Hercules when it comes to biceps and triceps and I do have my chest getting worked out.

I have a fast metabolism, so I can eat alot and not gain alot of it. But I still exercise every morning, situps and pushups and if its nice I swim in my pool or jog in the yard.

These kids should stop eating the chips and donuts, and start eating right. Parents give you kid, a good meal with a meat/fish,vegetables, something low in fat.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah recently I've stopped practicing capoeira (martial arts) as much as I used to, and I am starting to see the effects. I used to be very active, doing capoeira almost every day and cheerleading on the days I wasn't practicing capoeira. But now I hardly do capoeira anymore (because my school moved to a place too far away) and I've stopped cheering. Since then I've started to put on some weight and I know once college starts again I need to get myself on a regular excercise schedule.

I'm getting pissed at myself cuz I've put on like 15 lbs, lol. I can't understand the kids who are freaking huge, how much fun can that be? It's so ridiculous...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Faisca,

I know what you mean....... I'm a hs grad of 2001 used to row and do the soocer thing, I was #in ripped... Now, i'm alittle more jellier then what i'm used to.
But I thank my mom showing me HOW TO EAT HEALTHY when I was a kid.

She was a nurse and i'd get pissed at her because she wouldn't pack me twinkies and joe louis, it was always fruit and a sandwhich...

But i'm thankful now because I know how to eat right......
I've lost alot of weight on my own without sport, i've got my weights sets, my ball, and I do alot of cardio.

The secret is:

If you keep your caloric intake down, do cardio often, and eat fruits and veggies, you'll be fine...

Now go out and get a weight set..

Also, there was a 80 lb baby at this restarant we go to here she was only 2 and looked like the marshmellow man.

But when your a fat parent chances are your not going to want your kid looking thinner then you.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The fact is many parents are overweight themselves. If they didn't learn to eat healthy and manage their weight, then how can we expect them to teach their children?

My step-aunt is overweight and unemployed. She has absolutely no intentions on getting a job. She sits in front of the tv all day and eats. I just hope her bad habits do not rub off on my cousins.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
KJ,

I am shocked at the pure discrimination and tone of your post. If you had come off simply saying that it just wasn't healthy, and offered up some legitimate ideas as to how the overwieght issue could be corrected. I might have agreed with you.

But rather then genuine concern and love you display nothing but hate, and I can never condone that.

Another thing I find offensive is that once again, it's allright to discriminate against the overweight. It's the last legal discrimination in this country and I find that VERY offensive.

Considering that I can't go around saying "I hate blacks, mexicans, jews, old people, handicapped people" etc etc without being labeled racist and/or sexist. I really find this type of hateful post unnacceptable and I hope the mods recognize it for the discriminatory garbage it is and delete it completely.

The gang mentality trend of beating up the victim is very much in obvious evidence here.

Why don't those of you who say "why don't they eat more fresh meats, veggies" etc go out and buy them for these families then, since it's been proven that the overweight are most often the poor and the poor often can't afford these highly perishable foods which also happen to be the most expensive. The poor are often overweight because they must spend their food dollar on those foods which will tend to stick around the longest. Such as ultra fattening top ramen noodles and potatoes and all that prepackaged/processed crap.

All you naturally thin anorexic types seem to find so much fun in attacking the overweight and then whenever somebody turns the tables and calls you stick thin cadavers with no brains or substance you can't seem to handle it.

That's just us "imperfect" people getting our own back.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Agreed KayEm.

I dont think people should be fat, but im not gonna HATE them.

I have more reason to dislike you for showing such vile hate for someone you dont even know, than to dislike them because they are fat.

Get over yourself.

Please.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Now, don't get me wrong I don't hate fat kids. I'm not going to call them "freaks' or anything like that. I believe its a serious problem and has to be dealt with.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Obescity is a dicease....is it right to hate somebody becuse they have Cancer?? Nooo...so its not right to hate somebody cuz theyre obesce.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is a difference between the real obeisity disease and the people who bring it on themselves.

A perfect example of this would be buddys post above about the woman who sits on her couch all day eating and doesnt want to work...That is not someone I care to help out of tax dollars, however I would tell them to get some therapy and exercice to figure out what the problem is and lose it.

Then there are the real disenfranchised obeise people. who just got a bad gene. But i'll tell you what those people do more about the problem because they dont to have that excess burden.

There is a difference, and to put those to sides into one pot is pretty juvenile.

Parents need to educate themselves on what healthy eating is... it really is no brainer, fruits veggies and meats... not twinkies joe louis and hocolate cake.
:shk:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can't gain weight, yet on one side of my family I've a few overweight people, but they are also diabetic.

the other side is full of skinny tall people so get avg out to a semi short skinny freak of nature who eats like a damn sumo wrestler.

I just ate a big ass chipotle burrito, 30 mins ago, now I want something else, I'm always hungry.

But it's so much easier to point the finger and rant ain't it.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ps: Just put the order for a quiznos sub, and I never work out haha, bitches!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Yeah I wonder why having a grossly overweight 3 year old isn't considered child abuse. It should be. I'm sure if it was ever brought to court they'd say "oh the kid has medical problems, but just ignore the fact that all he eats is Doritos, McDonalds, and pizza." Yeah...

yeah it should be. that kid wont be able to get outta bed provided they dont die of a massive heart attack in a high school gym class. i say just let em die. people will see that it can kill you and maybe they wont eat as much. but i dont like seeing fat chicks wearing stuff that wasnt made for fat chicks. makes me sick
thats the last thing i want to see on a daily basis. people need to get off of there asses and exercise. this is why i like the idea of mandatory military service after high school. they get lots of exercise that way.

and another thing. they should not be able to sue the companies that make these products. they should take responsibility for there own actions. in a way they are like liberals, they dont want to take resposibility for amything.

something needs to be done. i say weight standards during elementary and middle school.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I can't gain weight

im in the same boat as you. it funs to make fun of people when you can eat anything you want and not gain a pound. ah, high metabolism. what would i do without you?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
well they can laugh and point when we die quicker to the radiation poisioning wooo! radioactive vengance!

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayEm
KJ,

I am shocked at the pure discrimination and tone of your post. If you had come off simply saying that it just wasn't healthy, and offered up some legitimate ideas as to how the overwieght issue could be corrected. I might have agreed with you.

Kay, we've had our ups and downs, but recognize that this is the Rant area. One which people do not always bring logical discussions, but rather "let off some steam".

But rather then genuine concern and love you display nothing but hate, and I can never condone that.

Ok, I'll admit, I don't actually hate fat people. I am just extremely angry that they get the lisence they get and the total lack of accountability for the actions that lead to consiquences which are shocking to say the least. If I decided to slowly poisen my child so they would become deformed, socially less accepted, less successful people with extreme health risks and have to battle the poisen their whole lives, I would be IN JAIL and you know it.

Another thing I find offensive is that once again, it's allright to discriminate against the overweight. It's the last legal discrimination in this country and I find that VERY offensive.

I do not buy the idea that it is a disease akin to cancer. That is a boat load of crap for the majority of people who are in fact fat. How can one discriminate against those who put themselves in the situation knowingly?

The gang mentality trend of beating up the victim is very much in obvious evidence here.

I feel little pain for a "victim" who is one of their own volition. They are not "put upon" by some great monolith force feeding them twinkies, that is just rediculous to say the least.

Why don't those of you who say "why don't they eat more fresh meats, veggies" etc go out and buy them for these families then, since it's been proven that the overweight are most often the poor and the poor often can't afford these highly perishable foods which also happen to be the most expensive. The poor are often overweight because they must spend their food dollar on those foods which will tend to stick around the longest. Such as ultra fattening top ramen noodles and potatoes and all that prepackaged/processed crap.

This is a total cop out, and fundamentally untrue. I personally can provide a healthy dinner for my wife and kids (two of them) for the cost of ONE extra value meal at McDonalds. Buying crap is not less expensive than buying healthy alternatives as fruits and such are not the only keys to health.

All you naturally thin anorexic types seem to find so much fun in attacking the overweight and then whenever somebody turns the tables and calls you stick thin cadavers with no brains or substance you can't seem to handle it.

That's just us "imperfect" people getting our own back.

What I can't handle, is the systematic abuse of our children (which in and of itself has PROPOGATED the entire problem in the first place) who in turn further the problem to their kids.

I can not back or feel sorry for those who damage themselves, their kids, and the country by living common sense free, being wasteful with money, and being mentally (if not physically) lazy.

But again, if you want to have a rational conversation, surely "RANT" is not the place to address the issue. I am more than happy to discuss the ABUSE of children by these people in another section.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join