It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Okay, to the skeptics who are going to come into this thread. LEAVE a polite explanation and don't bash on us for our beliefs. A good example of this is someone I will personally invite to this thread because he "IS" a skeptic and a nice one. I might even ask if he minds helping me watch out for those rude skeptics but anyway. If your an instigator I will give you three chances, maybe more if I'm in a good mood to give polite explanations and to talk nicely with the others here before I tell you to leave. Now see, I have been astrally projecting for quite a while. Its helped with some psychic predictions, with understanding the problems in my life, with growing and maturing. Its even helped me with getting a backbone. For those of you who "KNOW" demons are real and walk the Earth, for those of you who have "MET" them online or in real life and have had them tell you stuff that is so familiar or that scares you. For those of you who are scared to talk about this stuff, for fear of being called crazy, I urge you to join the thread and put in your experience or your opinion. Ask others their opinions. This is another thread I am creating to try and help myself and others. Now the rules of the thread are simple, one follow ATS guideline, and two, enjoy yourself, have fun, and most of all.... "BE POLITE" or I beat you with a banana -_- Okay.... now thats probably not going to seem serious but I don't really care. I don't want ya'll thinking I'm scary XD As stupid as that might be. Well, join the thread and enjoy. Also, please don't let this one die like my others did V_V

Okay, another thing I forgot to mention. The point of the title up above. See I've been running through the AP and each time there are wars, fightings, I wake up feeling like my body is crap. I look and search for some explanations in real life but there are really none. Because half the time I feel great. My body doesn't ache, I feel no pain.These forces appear to be.... how would I describe them? All in black, the leaders changing each time but the heads of command always being the same. But the real thing that worries me is what I see when I meditate. The forces overwealm us but we are always able to overcome them. For some odd reason that is all I can say. Anyone who is psychic or is good at astral projecting can figure out the rest for themselves.
edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information needed

edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Re-editted it for more information

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Thats a long disclamer.

Anyhow, I have been called a demon online whenever I speak skeptically to people, usually trying to bring some different perspectives.
Incidently, I am not a demon...I am a web designer and systems engineer overall...close enough I guess.

Met a demon. How do you know when you meet a demon verses...someone you simply disagree with and personally demonise, or just a idiot troll? Again, keep in mind, I have been called a demon often. Funny stuff really.

I have been around the world. I have talked to people others have called evil or demonic and come to find out, they are just as normal as you or I and the person typically calling the other one something evil often has some pretty deep psychological issues, or a certain mental ineptness..helps them simplify a worldview verses think. Sort of like how on ATS, you can (attempt to) cancel an entire argument out by simply saying the person is a disinfo agent or some such. It is a simple label that is used often in conspiracy circles to make your side seem right, and any opposing view is clearly an intent to destroy credibility verses offer a different reasonable explanation.

As far as what your talking about of psychic predictions and astral travel, well, have you ever even had a prediction come true? Not like a "this year bad stuff will happen" general prediction, but a actual "earthquake in Guam will kill 300 in june" type prediction that you wrote down and is documented? Whats to say your not simply imagining it. Astral travel? how do you know your experiencing something real verses just a dream? What can you say about it, beyond a feeling of it being real, that convinces you...something that could lead to evidence...have you had a friend write a number on a piece of paper far away and you travel to see it, then confirm the number written down?

I talk alot to people whom claim these things. Typically the response is a bit of anger, and a demand that feelings are the only proof needed, and they dont even want to try and gather evidence because of...well, I rarely get a good answer for that..it usually turns to attack me verses answer the question. Maybe you will be different.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Thats a long disclamer.

Anyhow, I have been called a demon online whenever I speak skeptically to people, usually trying to bring some different perspectives.
Incidently, I am not a demon...I am a web designer and systems engineer overall...close enough I guess.

Met a demon. How do you know when you meet a demon verses...someone you simply disagree with and personally demonise, or just a idiot troll? Again, keep in mind, I have been called a demon often. Funny stuff really.

I have been around the world. I have talked to people others have called evil or demonic and come to find out, they are just as normal as you or I and the person typically calling the other one something evil often has some pretty deep psychological issues, or a certain mental ineptness..helps them simplify a worldview verses think. Sort of like how on ATS, you can (attempt to) cancel an entire argument out by simply saying the person is a disinfo agent or some such. It is a simple label that is used often in conspiracy circles to make your side seem right, and any opposing view is clearly an intent to destroy credibility verses offer a different reasonable explanation.

As far as what your talking about of psychic predictions and astral travel, well, have you ever even had a prediction come true? Not like a "this year bad stuff will happen" general prediction, but a actual "earthquake in Guam will kill 300 in june" type prediction that you wrote down and is documented? Whats to say your not simply imagining it. Astral travel? how do you know your experiencing something real verses just a dream? What can you say about it, beyond a feeling of it being real, that convinces you...something that could lead to evidence...have you had a friend write a number on a piece of paper far away and you travel to see it, then confirm the number written down?

I talk alot to people whom claim these things. Typically the response is a bit of anger, and a demand that feelings are the only proof needed, and they dont even want to try and gather evidence because of...well, I rarely get a good answer for that..it usually turns to attack me verses answer the question. Maybe you will be different.
I see where your coming from. Above all else I wish I could have taken a picture of my finger after I talked to someone online. Yeah.... I've.... had someone call me their lil sis. I've had people talk about things in the astral realm, things that were to be...... things that should come and I've felt myself leave my body. See through my human eyes into this realm even though my cousious body is staring at the T.V. I've had a guy say you are my destiny, "SPEAK" strange poems and eventually, shortly afterwards I said, "Are you writing poems from the Book Of The Dead?" Yeah.... I've woken up with scratches on my body... my neck feeling like it is injured. My fingers feeling as if they are broken and being mended. I've.... been terrified when I awoke in my house one night to feeling a presense from the one who called me lil sis wanting to kill me. Saw a bluish white demonic crouched figure staring at me and smirking evilly though when I touched it it did nothing but nuzzle me before vanishing in the dark. I've met people on here who.....I helped understand why they feel so different. Some I have told to stay in reality. I try.... I have to stay grounded to the truth of reality but all in all I believe... you have truth in your words. From a realistic persective you have a bunch of truth. But underneath it.... I can't help but feel there is more. I feel this world is a prison.... the damned and the pyschotic roam it, the good leaders and the bad leaders roam it. The ones who know the truth hide and conform. Tell me.... why is this what I feel? What are your opinions?
edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Mispelled word.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: Forgot to write a word

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
((So if anyone else wishes to join they are welcome to. I might ignore some of my threads for a few days but I will "ALWAY" reply to them okay? OKAY!?!?!? Well, please join, in the mean time I will be in U2s.))

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Also, please don't let this one die like my others did V_V

The reason threads die is either because they provide no information or that they are incomprehensible. So far this thread fits both categories and is likely the reason your other threads died. If you really think there is a 'dark war brewing' in other dimensions, you might want to address that issue in your opening post. You might want to discuss why you think other dimensions exist, what this war is about, how you have come across this information, what evidence you have, what you have been told, etc.

So far you have just laid out the rules, which you really don't get to do, you know. You can start a thread, but that doesn't mean you own it. And try using paragraphs. They make text easier to read. When people come across large blocks of text, they tend to skip it and give up. It's not worth the trouble to wade through a jumble of disconnected thoughts.

Just some suggestions. I don't think I'll subscribe to this one.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Also, please don't let this one die like my others did V_V

The reason threads die is either because they provide no information or that they are incomprehensible. So far this thread fits both categories and is likely the reason your other threads died. If you really think there is a 'dark war brewing' in other dimensions, you might want to address that issue in your opening post. You might want to discuss why you think other dimensions exist, what this war is about, how you have come across this information, what evidence you have, what you have been told, etc.

So far you have just laid out the rules, which you really don't get to do, you know. You can start a thread, but that doesn't mean you own it. And try using paragraphs. They make text easier to read. When people come across large blocks of text, they tend to skip it and give up. It's not worth the trouble to wade through a jumble of disconnected thoughts.

Just some suggestions. I don't think I'll subscribe to this one.
Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion. ~Runs off to go and re do the opening post~

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've also had some strange experiences/feelings lately and i'll give you my opinion on what is going on.. the veil is getting thin.

see i believe there is a "veil" that separates this world and the spiritual world and i think that it's thinning out. Ghost sightings, ufo sightings and such is a momentary glimpse to the other side, a glimpse into a world we can't even begin to understand.

An Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

wiki

I think that the apocolypse won't be the end of the world... but it will be the end of life as we know it, as the world on the other side and this world merge as the veil is lifted.

The Bible talks about in the end times men's hearts will fail them from fright and they'll hide and pray the mountains will fall and cover them. I believe this is what was being talked about, we can't imagine what's being hidden from us or what will be "revealed" when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I see where your coming from. Above all else I wish I could have taken a picture of my finger after I talked to someone online. Yeah.... I've.... had someone call me their lil sis. I've had people talk about things in the astral realm, things that were to be...... things that should come and I've felt myself leave my body.
First off, I am going to say its somewhat difficult to get a read on what your trying to say. You seem to have alot you want to share, however, your sort of conjumbling everything into 40 different directions in a single post..so bear with me for some things I think I can respond to.

As far as the "feeling of leaving your body", often this can be attributed to high electromagnetic fields in a area. do you feel this happens most when your in a few specific spots more often than not? You might want to get a EM detector and do a sweep in the area..you could be having EM reactions that give people all sorts of feelings of detatchment, paranoia, sickness, etc. Its a health thing.

Also, you can use the devices for ghost hunting once you have done a sweep of your home

See through my human eyes into this realm even though my cousious body is staring at the T.V. I've had a guy say you are my destiny, "SPEAK" strange poems
Meh, I used to be somewhat emo like that also. girls fall for it all the time. I also can write all sorts of poetry (I used to be quite the prosemaker...dark, etc.). I wouldn't say that means anything beyond a affinity towards somewhat goth imaginations.

and eventually, shortly afterwards I said, "Are you writing poems from the Book Of The Dead?" Yeah.... I've woken up with scratches on my body... my neck feeling like it is injured. My fingers feeling as if they are broken and being mended.
You might want to put a camera in your bedroom to study your sleeping. you could be having some sort of sleeping disorder or mild seizures.

I've.... been terrified when I awoke in my house one night to feeling a presense from the one who called me lil sis wanting to kill me.
Get those EM fields checked out. Also, don't watch horror movies or play video games right before bed. the mind stays active long after the body starts going to sleep. so, what your doing a bit before bed is what your dreams will consist of overall..they can seem very real of course. I recommend a hour before bed, have program time..watch a comedy, meditate, or basically feed your brain the emotions and general theme you want to dream about beforehand. Its your mind, you are in control overall..program it to your desires.

Saw a bluish white demonic crouched figure staring at me and smirking evilly though when I touched it it did nothing but nuzzle me before vanishing in the dark.
What..like, in a dream or a actual physical entity sitting on the corner or whatnot.

I've met people on here who.....I helped understand why they feel so different.
One thing constant about the human condition is that we all feel different. Its sort of the unified understanding that we are somehow not unified. ironic, isn't it
They feel different...everyone feels different from the crowd, because we experience a sense of individuality, but our ego has trouble understanding others are also feeling the same sense of self. So, we tend to have a subconscious view of people almost like dream characters...fabrications put in front of us that ultimately are there to either test us, or simply be part of our background design for our personal universe.
Exaggerating this allows us to be judgemental on these phantoms that are called "other people". We can easily war against these illusions we convince ourselves are.
Of course, going the opposite way can lead to very low self esteem...a balance between ego and id is important...

Some I have told to stay in reality. I try.... I have to stay grounded to the truth of reality but all in all I believe... you have truth in your words. From a realistic persective you have a bunch of truth.
I am not really trying to spread truth verses perspective. Truth...well, nobody really knows the truth. Hell, we might all be in a dream, or a matrix..but having perspective and going with what makes a bit of sense tends to allow us to crawl out of a paranoid hole into a functional control over your life.
The second you attach a paranormal label on anything is the moment you subconsciously give up hope on trying to truely understand something or feel you have power to control yourself over it.

But underneath it.... I can't help but feel there is more. I feel this world is a prison....
The world is simply a planet..thats all. The mind can however be a prison. Someone can look at their home and see it as their lair of individuality, another can look at it as their anchor that traps them into a cycle of work just to maintain it. Both are right in their perspectives...but which one has a mentally healthier way of looking at their surroundings if neither can be changed. I suggest to remove the negative lighting that skews your worldview and instead, see the positive in all things...work on things that take away the positive aspects, and see hope and life verses hopelessness and darkness.

the damned and the pyschotic roam it, the good leaders and the bad leaders roam it.
Well, that makes the world interesting. There is no good without knowing what is not good. There is no light without a understanding of darkness. The best teachers you will have in your life are the ones you label enemy...a friend typically only strengthens your former bigotrys and predjudices..a enemy challenges you to overcome and grow.

The ones who know the truth hide and conform. Tell me.... why is this what I feel? What are your opinions

Truth is subjective. To know the truth is to know you know little. The path to wisdom is to first challenge your own beliefs before you challenge others...and all that philosophical mumbo jumbo

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by amadeus30
I've also had some strange experiences/feelings lately and i'll give you my opinion on what is going on.. the veil is getting thin.

see i believe there is a "veil" that separates this world and the spiritual world and i think that it's thinning out. Ghost sightings, ufo sightings and such is a momentary glimpse to the other side, a glimpse into a world we can't even begin to understand.

An Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

wiki

I think that the apocolypse won't be the end of the world... but it will be the end of life as we know it, as the world on the other side and this world merge as the veil is lifted.

The Bible talks about in the end times men's hearts will fail them from fright and they'll hide and pray the mountains will fall and cover them. I believe this is what was being talked about, we can't imagine what's being hidden from us or what will be "revealed" when the time comes.
Very, very, very good. This is what I feel but from what I figured out through lucid dreaming and astral projection, it is this... there are seven seals. Two priestesses of a forgotten line. These two are to..... fix the seal, thus life returns. Kind of like a biblical saying as you pointed out above?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Last night I taped something I saw on 'animal planet'. It was one of those haunted house shows.

I have yet to monitor the tape, but my senses told me to tape it and hold it for evidence against the criminal zionist media because what they are doing is using paranormal phenomenon as a cover for emf radiation and mind control, very high tech mind control. I don't even want to delve in to this right now. All I can say is that I see a pincer move.

That was NOT 'animal planet'. They may as well include food poisoning techniques on 'the food channel'.

They are everywhere. They (the media in collusion w the ptb) are competing, literally, with the astral realm, for top evil. THAT is why I recorded yet another tape. They are prepping us for this becoming the norm.

I am thinking of that female twit in 'haunting of hill house', the blonde who kept repeating 'nothing ever happens to me', because that is how the common citizen is being measured. Measured for a cheap, remote control via satellite, suit.

They just want 'something', anything, to 'happen' to them.

I will review the taped evidence and take names. It is, after all, the 'animal planet'.

edit on 31-12-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I see where your coming from. Above all else I wish I could have taken a picture of my finger after I talked to someone online. Yeah.... I've.... had someone call me their lil sis. I've had people talk about things in the astral realm, things that were to be...... things that should come and I've felt myself leave my body.
First off, I am going to say its somewhat difficult to get a read on what your trying to say. You seem to have alot you want to share, however, your sort of conjumbling everything into 40 different directions in a single post..so bear with me for some things I think I can respond to.

As far as the "feeling of leaving your body", often this can be attributed to high electromagnetic fields in a area. do you feel this happens most when your in a few specific spots more often than not? You might want to get a EM detector and do a sweep in the area..you could be having EM reactions that give people all sorts of feelings of detatchment, paranoia, sickness, etc. Its a health thing.

Also, you can use the devices for ghost hunting once you have done a sweep of your home

See through my human eyes into this realm even though my cousious body is staring at the T.V. I've had a guy say you are my destiny, "SPEAK" strange poems
Meh, I used to be somewhat emo like that also. girls fall for it all the time. I also can write all sorts of poetry (I used to be quite the prosemaker...dark, etc.). I wouldn't say that means anything beyond a affinity towards somewhat goth imaginations.

and eventually, shortly afterwards I said, "Are you writing poems from the Book Of The Dead?" Yeah.... I've woken up with scratches on my body... my neck feeling like it is injured. My fingers feeling as if they are broken and being mended.
You might want to put a camera in your bedroom to study your sleeping. you could be having some sort of sleeping disorder or mild seizures.

I've.... been terrified when I awoke in my house one night to feeling a presense from the one who called me lil sis wanting to kill me.
Get those EM fields checked out. Also, don't watch horror movies or play video games right before bed. the mind stays active long after the body starts going to sleep. so, what your doing a bit before bed is what your dreams will consist of overall..they can seem very real of course. I recommend a hour before bed, have program time..watch a comedy, meditate, or basically feed your brain the emotions and general theme you want to dream about beforehand. Its your mind, you are in control overall..program it to your desires.

Saw a bluish white demonic crouched figure staring at me and smirking evilly though when I touched it it did nothing but nuzzle me before vanishing in the dark.
What..like, in a dream or a actual physical entity sitting on the corner or whatnot.

I've met people on here who.....I helped understand why they feel so different.
One thing constant about the human condition is that we all feel different. Its sort of the unified understanding that we are somehow not unified. ironic, isn't it
They feel different...everyone feels different from the crowd, because we experience a sense of individuality, but our ego has trouble understanding others are also feeling the same sense of self. So, we tend to have a subconscious view of people almost like dream characters...fabrications put in front of us that ultimately are there to either test us, or simply be part of our background design for our personal universe.
Exaggerating this allows us to be judgemental on these phantoms that are called "other people". We can easily war against these illusions we convince ourselves are.
Of course, going the opposite way can lead to very low self esteem...a balance between ego and id is important...

Some I have told to stay in reality. I try.... I have to stay grounded to the truth of reality but all in all I believe... you have truth in your words. From a realistic persective you have a bunch of truth.
I am not really trying to spread truth verses perspective. Truth...well, nobody really knows the truth. Hell, we might all be in a dream, or a matrix..but having perspective and going with what makes a bit of sense tends to allow us to crawl out of a paranoid hole into a functional control over your life.
The second you attach a paranormal label on anything is the moment you subconsciously give up hope on trying to truely understand something or feel you have power to control yourself over it.

But underneath it.... I can't help but feel there is more. I feel this world is a prison....
The world is simply a planet..thats all. The mind can however be a prison. Someone can look at their home and see it as their lair of individuality, another can look at it as their anchor that traps them into a cycle of work just to maintain it. Both are right in their perspectives...but which one has a mentally healthier way of looking at their surroundings if neither can be changed. I suggest to remove the negative lighting that skews your worldview and instead, see the positive in all things...work on things that take away the positive aspects, and see hope and life verses hopelessness and darkness.

the damned and the pyschotic roam it, the good leaders and the bad leaders roam it.
Well, that makes the world interesting. There is no good without knowing what is not good. There is no light without a understanding of darkness. The best teachers you will have in your life are the ones you label enemy...a friend typically only strengthens your former bigotrys and predjudices..a enemy challenges you to overcome and grow.

The ones who know the truth hide and conform. Tell me.... why is this what I feel? What are your opinions

Truth is subjective. To know the truth is to know you know little. The path to wisdom is to first challenge your own beliefs before you challenge others...and all that philosophical mumbo jumbo

I agree with almost everything here. "THIS" is kind of the teachings I would want people to know but I know what I know? Thus I'm clouded in trying to protray reality and what I feel. Get what I am saying? Blah, its like two forms of me are colliding yet I know I will always believe both. Wanna stay in the thread and continue to chat about the re editted topic? I like joo ^_^

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

Last night I taped something I saw on 'animal planet'. It was one of those haunted house shows.

I have yet to monitor the tape, but my senses told me to tape it and hold it for evidence against the criminal zionist media because what they are doing is using paranormal phenomenon as a cover for emf radiation and mind control, very high tech mind control. I don't even want to delve in to this right now. All I can say is that I see a pincer move.

That was NOT 'animal planet'. They may as well include food poisoning sessions on 'the food channel'.

They are everywhere. They (the media in collusion w the ptb) are competing, literally, with the astral realm, for top evil. THAT is why I recorded yet another tape. They are prepping us for this becoming the norm.

I am thinking of that female twit in 'haumting of hill house', the blonde who kept repeating 'nothing ever happens to me', because that is how the common citizen is being measured.

They just want 'something', anything, to 'happen to them.

I will review the taped evidence and take names.
Um, it "DOES" have the astral realm with it but does it have anything, well I guess with the show it might.... post a link to video and more info on this organization? Bleh, I think you might just be paranoid but I'm willing to here you out.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
HI, Ok I will be polite even thou its not normally what I do.

I love this stuff, been trying for ages I did the staring at candle light for 8mins trick then shut your eyes and follow the flame. After a while you go through a tunnel, literally like a vortex you see on the sci-fi channels. But by the time that happens the flame imprint has faded and I lose it. meanwhile I hear a three tone ringing really loud even after I stop it take ages to go away(its nothing like iv ever heard its not Tinnitus).

I have lots of the alpha or gamma frequency mp3s, I cant recall atm. To get your mind calm or something. Ebooks as well as a timer that goes off at intervals to keep me awake so I can have an obe.I managed to rise backward out of my body once but I jumped with a fright.

Not a pro at all but I thought id add something. I'm not really sure what this thread is about, so there's a my input. I would be interested in hearing yours OP.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION

I love this stuff, been trying for ages I did the staring at candle light for 8mins trick then shut your eyes and follow the flame. After a while you go through a tunnel, literally like a vortex you see on the sci-fi channels. But by the time that happens the flame imprint has faded and I lose it. meanwhile I hear a three tone ringing really loud even after I stop it take ages to go away(its nothing like iv ever heard its not Tinnitus).

I have lots of the alpha or gamma frequency mp3s, I cant recall atm. To get your mind calm or something. Ebooks as well as a timer that goes off at intervals to keep me awake so I can have an obe.I managed to rise backward out of my body once but I jumped with a fright.

Not a pro at all but I thought id add something. I'm not really sure what this thread is about, so there's a my input. I would be interested in hearing yours OP.
Thats very, very interesting and its just a thread I have had about experiences in the astral realm really. I'd have to make a better one when my head is clear. Perhaps one with more insight on what I was wanting to talk about. Really the point of this thread is to attract the people that "KNOW" what I'm rambling about here. A few have come and tried to deduce it but unless you have "BEEN" through what I have been through and learned it you can't do a thing with the thread. Kind of a risk but I'm willing to take it ^_^
edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information and a spelling error

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Both SaturnFX and starless and bible black talked about this in different context but both mentioned the use of electromagnetic fields which is something that should be looked into when you break it down there both right, it's true that the powers that be are using this type of technology as weapons and it is a form of mind control.

I'v talked to more then one person who was a victim of this technology not real fun stuff but facts, i'm just glad people are starting to wake up and see this stuff is real....

Here check your self a video explaing how this technology has been put to use....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Both SaturnFX and starless and bible black talked about this in different context but both mentioned the use of electromagnetic fields which is something that should be looked into when you break it down there both right, it's true that the powers that be are using this type of technology as weapons and it is a form of mind control.

I'v talked to more then one person who was a victim of this technology not real fun stuff but facts, i'm just glad people are starting to wake up and see this stuff is real....

Here check your self a video explaing how this technology has been put to use....

www.youtube.com...

So you think my clouded mind is because of EM fields and that I "AM" right? I'd find it hard to believe that the people who sold my mom this house would know anything of what I am talking about and the fact that at the moment I can't watch your video does not help >,< Perhaps elaborate by writing out an example until I can watch the video?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hi Rishiana,

Well I must admit I’m a bit of a skeptic of this ‘astral plane’ stuff. You would have to describe to me what exactly what this term means, it’s too vague. It just makes me want to ask loads of questions, like…
Is this the same plane all those shamen, alchemists and dreaming aborigines go? Is your ‘astral’ plane the same as someone else’s? Are you projecting your inner world onto the outer world? How can you negotiate this world without a guide, or a map? Don’t you need some knowledge of the players?
This ‘dark war that’s brewing’ is it inside you or outside you…out here in the world so to speak or is it representative of some unconscious material that needs resolution. You know Jung had a method of bringing unconscious contents to the surface called ‘active imagination’ and in keeping with his ‘mystical side’ maintained that these contents particularly archetypal figures have an autonomy and ‘life of their own’. This is not implying that it’s all your imagination but instead, that there may be something else going on here. It could even be just as magical and mysterious as your ‘astral plane’. All you have to do in the inner realm is, set the stage…and the drama will unfold.
And what about those demons that “tell you stuff that is so familiar or that scares you”.
That’s all said demons can do really so nothing to worry about there. Demons only reflect your fears, just be brave. Perhaps you’re being ‘swamped’ by your unconscious. Who knows this may be a great opportunity that is presenting itself.
So Rishiana, having said all that could you describe what you mean by ‘astral plane’?
And is this war internal or external?

Regards Midicon

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I don't know if EM fields are what is bothering you but the fact you had two now three people elude to this type of technology suggests that maybe you should look into it if not for your self then for a person who might need your help later down the road and this might be there problem, you did say you try and help people which is commendable....

I think in your case it's probably some of what you already got at, i'm sure when stuff happened to you or others you do research on this type of phenomenon and draw your own conclusions which i'm sure is pretty accurate i do the same when i witness or experience stuff...

But what i mean by electromagnetic fields being used as weapons is direct energy weapons....there a type of technology that was originally supposed to be for crowd control but there being used on innocent victims for experimental use, kind of like a advanced MK-Ultra...

What happends is they modify the electromagnetic field around you through low frequency and this can have different effects on people from hearing your electronic equipment cracking to trying to change your whole perception on how you view life in a very contrived hive mind state...

People become TI's (targeted individuals) for different reasons form being a whistleblower to making the wrong person mad or knowing too much to some times just being another experiment they randomly chose, like i said i talked to more then one person who was a victim of this and the reasons veri...

Anyway just thought i'd give my two cents...good thread tho makes you think.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION

Thats very, very interesting and its just a thread I have had about experiences in the astral realm really. I'd have to make a better one when my head is clear. Perhaps one with more insight on what I was wanting to talk about. Really the point of this thread is to attract the people that "KNOW" what I'm rambling about here. A few have come and tried to deduce it but unless you have "BEEN" through what I have been through and learned it you can't do a thing with the thread. Kind of a risk but I'm willing to take it ^_^
edit on 31-12-2010 by Rishiana because: More information and a spelling error

Yeah its hard to talk about this stuff, even when you tell people the light stuff you hear you self saying it an think... that's it they already think I'm weird b4 you've finished.

You guys see crazy stuff you really are good at projecting. Its so hard to do. Anyway I will be following this post closely.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

umm, all I can observe about myself is that I have the senses that I was born with, intact. Through a life time spent swimming upstream, these senses are well developed. This program set off alarm bells like I have seldom seen. And I see a lot. Haven't watched the tape yet. Chances are they play this occult wannabe crap every night. You just never noticed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join