The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Rishiana

Thats fine...although you still haven't answered my original questions.
They seemed simple enough...unless of course you are still sitting on the astral fence!
If its too personal or complicated I can understand.

Midicon.
Its not that. Its just I'm blah right now and having a serious chat with a friend. That and I just cried for the first time in seven months?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticquasar
I'll say this much: If I'd had anything like these type of experiences, I would never ever say anything about them online and subject myself to that level of potential ridicule. Regardless of any skepticism or reservations I may have, I have to respect your willingness to put yourself out there.
Well I must put myself out there if I want to find out what I want to find. Its not like I haven't been ridiculed my entire life though so the ridicule doesn't hurt me as much as annoy the crap out of me. Infact, now that I think about it, this song would very much describe my fighting spirit and possibly why I delve and put myself out there on this thread. I got this from YouTube and no copyright infringement was intended. Its meant to prove what kind of fighting spirit I have:
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Adding video link and more info needed
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Re-did the video link
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Had to re-do the link again
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Re did it again
edit on 1-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Re did the video AGAIN

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm just trying to understand this thread. Do you have memories of a war after waking up from your projections or sleep? If you're not sleeping well, I have heard that HARP could be interfering with either minds or something in a higher realm such as a global consciousness if that is what it is called. I read somewhere some think this consciousness is where we travel when we dream. I once fantasized and dreamed about fighting a bunch of skeletal creatures in an astral plane. My brother and I were playing a game and we stole one of their special swords (his idea to take it) and then they kept showing up until he finally let them have it back. I had all kinds of dreams about different levels in the astral realm after that. Maybe I just don't get this thread.

I still believe something powerful must be protecting me at times. In fact at one time I imagined that I could have an arch angle or two protecting me at times. In my dreams, I'm not usually afraid of too much since my dreams can go lucid and I can easily get rid of any little demon I encounter like swatting a gnat. I remember some dreams a long time ago where I encountered a demon and I put a force field around it and set off a nuclear blast inside the force field just because it was bothering me. Then in one dream I really let a demon have it by wiping it out of existence. I thought this was all my imagination while sleeping but I have always wondered what if it could be real in a different dimension?

I haven't really been having hardly any lucid dreams lately. It is like I'm not sleeping as well either. It would help if my sleep wasn't interrupted as much by noises in my neighborhood.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Do any of you have any tips or hints on achieving Astral Projection?
I've always wanted to try it, but I can never get anywhere even close .....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

I've AP'd many times, however I consider AP different to OBE. I consider AP as still tied to the dreaming realm, when you AP you have an experience which seems like an OBE but you aren't on the earth or spiritual planes, but inbetween in the astral which is heavily tied into the dream plane. The difference is that you can visit many different looking places, and meet other beings/entities that reside there. So it is slightly different to normal dreaming, people you meet there can be real as opposed to DC's who are mind-created.

As with all planes, there are lower and higher planes of each realm. If you go to the lower astral planes you will find many demons and negative entities. Where there is a constant battle for power, many trying to steal life force energy. There was a time back in 2007 I think it was, when the dark was gaining ground. I was fighting demons every night (which was fun and good training). Each night I would face a more powerful demon than the last, until I eventually met their leader. This is their recruitment process, but of course I did not join them. However, the way things were shaping up, it was not looking good for us humans. Around the end of 2007 the light put a stop to what they were doing. But the battle will never be over, it rages on and on, always growing stronger.

I have had some experiences with demons in waking life, although mostly you will not see them. You might hear them, or sense their presence, but only in certain circumstances will you see them. I believe this is to do with them not being able to take solid form... at least not at this point in time.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm just trying to understand this thread. Do you have memories of a war after waking up from your projections or sleep? If you're not sleeping well, I have heard that HARP could be interfering with either minds or something in a higher realm such as a global consciousness if that is what it is called. I read somewhere some think this consciousness is where we travel when we dream. I once fantasized and dreamed about fighting a bunch of skeletal creatures in an astral plane. My brother and I were playing a game and we stole one of their special swords (his idea to take it) and then they kept showing up until he finally let them have it back. I had all kinds of dreams about different levels in the astral realm after that. Maybe I just don't get this thread.

I still believe something powerful must be protecting me at times. In fact at one time I imagined that I could have an arch angle or two protecting me at times. In my dreams, I'm not usually afraid of too much since my dreams can go lucid and I can easily get rid of any little demon I encounter like swatting a gnat. I remember some dreams a long time ago where I encountered a demon and I put a force field around it and set off a nuclear blast inside the force field just because it was bothering me. Then in one dream I really let a demon have it by wiping it out of existence. I thought this was all my imagination while sleeping but I have always wondered what if it could be real in a different dimension?

I haven't really been having hardly any lucid dreams lately. It is like I'm not sleeping as well either. It would help if my sleep wasn't interrupted as much by noises in my neighborhood.
Well first off, its true. Second off.... quit killing demons pointlessly, you just made my boil brain and me become really urked. Third off, if you were to fight me you'd lose. Yeah..... long story short I'm a demon/priestess in the astral realm. Also, I have my own guardians but most of mine are demonic overlords or warriors of another race.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Permapoop
Do any of you have any tips or hints on achieving Astral Projection?
I've always wanted to try it, but I can never get anywhere even close .....
Ughh third time me explaining this to someone but oh well ^_^ First off, get a hold of your emotions and learn to take control of them through meditation. Once you begin to feel your feelings merging with the outside world during meditation, keep in mind to leave your mind open and always have a skeptic approach to this, you ought to feel your soul leaving your body. Make sure you have a tether line though.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if this is redundant but I wanted to mention that the astral plane us the plane of illusion it can't be trusted for accurate information. It is sort of like looking in a mirror and everything is backwards.

It is sort like where many of us as child gods go play with thought forms but there is little rhyme or reason to them they just run wild because they are largely uncontrolled but they are reflections of our emotions desires etc.. Also discarnates some times go there and live out thier unfulfilled dreams from the previous incarnation however it is dream world its not real.

This is also a big part of why all the prophecies and predictions fail and also why different people of different belief systems see thier version of God, heaven, hell, Jesus Krishna Mohammad, reward, punishment, nirvana, etc.

It also distract people from thier lifes mission if they become to enamored with it. One must raise thier vibration or consciousness to the mental plan which is higher then the astral and were the work is being done at this point in our collective evolution.

This is done by contemplation during meditation instead of focusing on nothingness and just letting what ever happens happen. Luke you must learn to control the force....

Contemplate what your mission in this life is supposed to be concentrate on that light in the head bring it down then see the dark spot in the middle of the light, that is path to the soul and the mental plane and more brighter light... Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

I've AP'd many times, however I consider AP different to OBE. I consider AP as still tied to the dreaming realm, when you AP you have an experience which seems like an OBE but you aren't on the earth or spiritual planes, but inbetween in the astral which is heavily tied into the dream plane. The difference is that you can visit many different looking places, and meet other beings/entities that reside there. So it is slightly different to normal dreaming, people you meet there can be real as opposed to DC's who are mind-created.

As with all planes, there are lower and higher planes of each realm. If you go to the lower astral planes you will find many demons and negative entities. Where there is a constant battle for power, many trying to steal life force energy. There was a time back in 2007 I think it was, when the dark was gaining ground. I was fighting demons every night (which was fun and good training). Each night I would face a more powerful demon than the last, until I eventually met their leader. This is their recruitment process, but of course I did not join them. However, the way things were shaping up, it was not looking good for us humans. Around the end of 2007 the light put a stop to what they were doing. But the battle will never be over, it rages on and on, always growing stronger.

I have had some experiences with demons in waking life, although mostly you will not see them. You might hear them, or sense their presence, but only in certain circumstances will you see them. I believe this is to do with them not being able to take solid form... at least not at this point in time.
Yeah, I get where you are coming from. I went to the place imbetween only once that I can remember fully. Scary experience too.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if this is redundant but I wanted to mention that the astral plane us the plane of illusion it can't be trusted for accurate information. It is sort of like looking in a mirror and everything is backwards.

It is sort like where many of us as child gods go play with thought forms but there is little rhyme or reason to them they just run wild because they are largely uncontrolled but they are reflections of our emotions desires etc.. Also discarnates some times go there and live out thier unfulfilled dreams from the previous incarnation however it is dream world its not real.

This is also a big part of why all the prophecies and predictions fail and also why different people of different belief systems see thier version of God, heaven, hell, Jesus Krishna Mohammad, reward, punishment, nirvana, etc.

It also distract people from thier lifes mission if they become to enamored with it. One must raise thier vibration or consciousness to the mental plan which is higher then the astral and were the work is being done at this point in our collective evolution.

This is done by contemplation during meditation instead of focusing on nothingness and just letting what ever happens happen. Luke you must learn to control the force....

Contemplate what your mission in this life is supposed to be concentrate on that light in the head bring it down then see the dark spot in the middle of the light, that is path to the soul and the mental plane and more brighter light... Hope this helps.
Um, unfortunately from what I learned you make partial sense and partial nonsense. But thanks for the insight.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

What is it you feel is nonsense specifically? I am not challenging what you believe just trying to help, it will resonate with some and others not.

Some people are sure they have seen God himself and been told and seen exactly what is going to happen in the future and when it doesn't they are devastated this is all astral plane stuff.

I am not saying you haven't experienced what you claim just saying its a dream world and cannot be trusted for accuracy.
edit on 1-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What is it you feel is nonsense specifically? I am not challenging what you believe just trying to help, it will resonate with some and others not.

Some people are sure they have seen God himself and been told and seen exactly what is going to happen in the future and when it doesn't they are devastated this is all astral plane stuff.

I am not saying you haven't experienced what you claim just saying its a dream world and cannot be trusted for accuracy.
Bits and peices really. Its hard to describe what and what not really.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No problem nothing anyone says should be accepted as truth unless verified by the inner voice or soul. Hopefully though you won't dismiss it out of hand but perhaps put it in the shelf as some experience down the road might relate and allow it to make sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No problem nothing anyone says should be accepted as truth unless verified by the inner voice or soul. Hopefully though you won't dismiss it out of hand but perhaps put it in the shelf as some experience down the road might relate and allow it to make sense.
I always try to do that. Each time I make these threads it is to invite those that "CAN" teach and are williing to understand my mumbo jumbo to stay and connect and learn. It might seem weird but hey, for a thread it is doing pretty good ^_^

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
*sigh* I really want to travel amongst the astral world, yet I have no progress in astral traveling.
I do have a question though, about demons online. Demons use the internet?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The funny part of this post is I just recently attempted to contact the other side and while I was provoking the spirit(s) pictures were taken... to my surprise the pictures had orbs floating all around me. I am currently trying to complete my 20 posts. to Provide as a thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Okay, another thing I forgot to mention. The point of the title up above. See I've been running through the AP and each time there are wars, fightings, I wake up feeling like my body is crap. I look and search for some explanations in real life but there are really none. Because half the time I feel great. My body doesn't ache, I feel no pain.These forces appear to be.... how would I describe them? All in black, the leaders changing each time but the heads of command always being the same. But the real thing that worries me is what I see when I meditate. The forces overwealm us but we are always able to overcome them. For some odd reason that is all I can say. Anyone who is psychic or is good at astral projecting can figure out the rest for themselves.

Well first off let me say I've never astral projected, but it is something I would like to try sometime soon.

In any case, from some of the secondhand research I've done on it, the "astral plane" contains subjective and (supposedly) objective elements. The subjective elements are personal, and basically include stuff going on in what psychoanalysts would call the "unconscious". If it's possible these combatants you see are part of the subjective sphere, then they can be analyzed just like you would analyze a dream. Are there inner conflicts in your life, areas where you're "torn" or waffling back and forth between different ideas or courses of action? If so, perhaps such conflicts are manifesting in the astral?

On the other hand, if it's objective, could it not be verified by seeing if other astral travelers are seeing the same thing?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened

Okay, another thing I forgot to mention. The point of the title up above. See I've been running through the AP and each time there are wars, fightings, I wake up feeling like my body is crap. I look and search for some explanations in real life but there are really none. Because half the time I feel great. My body doesn't ache, I feel no pain.These forces appear to be.... how would I describe them? All in black, the leaders changing each time but the heads of command always being the same. But the real thing that worries me is what I see when I meditate. The forces overwealm us but we are always able to overcome them. For some odd reason that is all I can say. Anyone who is psychic or is good at astral projecting can figure out the rest for themselves.

Well first off let me say I've never astral projected, but it is something I would like to try sometime soon.

In any case, from some of the secondhand research I've done on it, the "astral plane" contains subjective and (supposedly) objective elements. The subjective elements are personal, and basically include stuff going on in what psychoanalysts would call the "unconscious". If it's possible these combatants you see are part of the subjective sphere, then they can be analyzed just like you would analyze a dream. Are there inner conflicts in your life, areas where you're "torn" or waffling back and forth between different ideas or courses of action? If so, perhaps such conflicts are manifesting in the astral?

On the other hand, if it's objective, could it not be verified by seeing if other astral travelers are seeing the same thing?

Thats the thing. I talk to people online who "SAY" they are seeing the same thing as me right after it happenes. The same goes for over the phone. Even my best friend in real life sees this.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
*sigh* I really want to travel amongst the astral world, yet I have no progress in astral traveling.
I do have a question though, about demons online. Demons use the internet?
Well, I have 'MET" some online. Kind of complicated there though.....

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello, Rishiana. I have not projected, that I know of. Tried and failed. So I have no experience in this area to share, really. Could it be that you have created the world you visit? That you have created the where, who, when, and what of it all and it is so real that thoughts of it invade your waking life?

I think that we are all powerful in our natural form. I believe we walk this planet with the human animal blended so well that most of the time we cannot tell where the human begins and the soul ends. Until we sleep.

I believe that the veil has always been thin, only some can see and the rest do not yet know how to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join