It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The paths of the astral realm, a dark war brewing in the chaotic streams of the worlds other dimensi

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250
Hello, Rishiana. I have not projected, that I know of. Tried and failed. So I have no experience in this area to share, really. Could it be that you have created the world you visit? That you have created the where, who, when, and what of it all and it is so real that thoughts of it invade your waking life?

I think that we are all powerful in our natural form. I believe we walk this planet with the human animal blended so well that most of the time we cannot tell where the human begins and the soul ends. Until we sleep.

I believe that the veil has always been thin, only some can see and the rest do not yet know how to.
You speak the truth here, but when you have others who see what you see its kind of hard to dismiss that.




posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Can you tell us more about this dark war brewing in the Astral planes?

I have allways figured that the AP's operate on emotional energy - same as our physical bodies exist in the 'biological world' our social identities exist in a quite separate band of emotional (astral) worlds - a world with it's own unique set of rules and currencies - one that mirrors the cultural/social worlds that we know - where relationships and transactions are metered on power, status, domination, master-slave dynamics etc.

The point being that as we aproach some sort of group wave ascension (into the mental planes) - it will necessarily involve a mass breaking free of all these master-slave emotional power relationships - war in the astral planes maybe!?



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
You speak the truth here, but when you have others who see what you see its kind of hard to dismiss that.


Understandable. Of course, I believe that if you create a world/place in the astral it can be accessed by others, too. All I know for sure is that I have much to learn.



posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I look all over the internet and talk to anyone I meet looking for someone who knows anything about my experance with a figure all in black. I almost feel like I missed out on mine. I think you should talk to it and see what it has to say. Here is my story I hope it helps you. I wish I could find someone with the answers to mine. If you find anything out by talking to it let us know.


Once I saw a black hooded figure. We were on a ghost hunt doing things to try and call spirits at a very old grave yard that always has activity. I almost always see these things that look kinda like the rancor from starwars jedi only the size of a shoe. They are always eating black mist. And if we ever see something they are always eating at its trail.

Then we saw the figure far off and started walking toward it. I remember this well. It was holing a twisted staff that was light brown and black like it had been burnt in places. On top if the staff sat one big red glowing ball that sat on top of two glowing black black balls. Most of my group ran when we heard it call but myself and two others stayed. I remember it calling me to it. It promised me power and knowledge I could never dream of. We kept walking till we were within 15 feet or less. I wanted what it promised pretty bad. Then one of the girls that was holding my arm very tightly tripped. When she fell she almost took me with her. When I looked at her was the first time I looked away from the red orb since it had started talking. I picked her up and all I could think was run. All three of us ran till we got to the cars and did not stop driving till we were miles away.

I still do not know why I ran but sometimes wish I would not have. It feels like I may have missed a big chance now but the fear I felt the instant I looked away made me run. I do not usually get scared like that and regret it now. None of the people that ran could understand anything that the figure said. They claim that when it talked it was just a lot of high pitched screeching noises. The two that stayed with me say it was more musical but still high pitched and sounded like another language. I heard it talk in plain English with a deeper voice than what any of them heard. I wonder why none of them heard it but me



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
My opinion on this war. First I'll paint a picture in a nutshell how I see existence: there's 3 levels or dimensions (completely seperate from eachother yet connected individually to the mind/body), soul (being neither physical nor nonphysical) mind (something nonphysical) and body (the physical as we all experience it).

The soul is perfect, exists on the absolute level, a lot of spheres all neatly lined up next to eachother like an infinite and eternal grid. The spheres look alike from the outside and never change, they are all equal when seen from the inside, all are infinite and eternal themselves in the center of such a sphere. In each soul all of existence exists, all shapes, forms, feelings and sounds all happen at once for all time. The spheres never move, there is no motion like objects seem to move further away or closer like objects do as we know. Whenever a soul grows on the inside (which happens continually) it would need to grow on the outside too but this doesn't happen as everything contained inside the sphere becomes smaller, because there is only one inside to be aware of it's growth it doesn't appear to become smaller.

Inside the soul there is initially one sensor, one receptor that reacts to existence around it, kind of like an intial spark of life, after that many sparks follow until it becomes so dense it becomes a kind of mind construct which eventually after having existed on earth forms a persona (or body). Rather we are given a fully completed body which is to be used to make our "nonphysical" body, as an example to show a being how to become. It is the paradox of giving something to someone that doesn't exist yet, telling someone what sound is before that person has grown ears.

The persona uses the mind as an interface to communicate with the soul which holds all knowledge the original soul held at the time of it's creation. Actually I haven't finished my beliefs about that yet, it is likely a soul is created by two older souls, just like here on earth.

Now then on the soul level there is no warfare. There are hardly any beings except a few who venture there for studies or just to be in awe while looking at it. No one is supposed to be there anyway, even though there is nothing which can be "done" there since there is no motion and no objects which can be interacted with, it's a sealless seal.

On the 2nd level there is the mind (the nonphysical), this is where the hereafter meets this living existence, when the 2 come close to eachother (they can never really touch) there is the astral in between, just as 2 opposites can never be the same but where both can appear to exist at the same time, when they do there is a kind of chemistry, something creative that expresses itself which others can enjoy.

The third level is the physical, like a temporary safehaven to give growing beings a chance to realize themselves, that recreates itself over and over again.

The conflicts are on the 2nd level of existence, the cause of the conflicts is because humanity does not understand infinity and this is the place to begin to understand it either through conflict or in a harmonious way.

It is the people who view the physical as the center of existence and view all of existence like they would view the physical that chose conflict to understand. However, the physical is a finite place (this planet), it has only limited space and resources for beings to exist so they fight over it, this fight moves onto the 2nd level of existence which is unlimited in space and has infinite resources.

The people who choose to view the (individual) soul (there are an uncountable number of souls) as their own center of existence already understand the infnite, those who choose to view the mind as the center are beginning to learn.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Of course you feel like crap. If you are seeing death, destruction and mayhem in your projection, it's depressing and it has a marked affect on your bodily systems. The mind controls the body, and for some, if they see bad things that upset them, then it follows the body is going to match their emotions.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I try to see these things from both perspectives, both as a skeptic and a believer. I've had experiences that not even a skeptic can try to dismiss if they had felt the same thing. It's easy to say it's just someone's imagination if you haven't experienced it yourself, and sometimes it IS your imagination. But without even taking interest in these sorts of things, kundalini/chi (though I didn't know what it was at the time) would awaken spontaneously and would wake me up from dreams in the middle of the night. At first I'd think it was just blood flow constriction, epilepsy, ect ect....but why did it feel so good? And how come I could shift waves of vibrations to different parts of my body and make it either cold or hot? Why was I fully conscious when this would happen? Why could I make it stop at will? So I researched it, and to my surprise I found this had to do with supernatural/spiritual stuff, astral projection, ect...So I experimented with this, and experienced some incredible things, but that's another story.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I was able to get up and move whenever I wanted to. It wasn't like sleep paralysis.

As far as the battle in the astral realm, I don't see nearly as much here on earth as I do out in some parts of outer space, which is silly because it looks pretty dead in the physical sense. I'm not sure if it's a battle or what, it just looks really chaotic out there... I can't even describe it...

If anyone here can really astral project (not just dream your astral projecting, it feels very different) look at the sky, and tell me what you see.

And to the skeptics, even if this all is psychological, it's still pretty amazing what you can do with your imagination without even using drugs

edit on 4-1-2011 by Mertez because: forgot to mention something.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened
 



With you mentioning Subjective / Objective, it seems we may reading the same book: Daimonic Reality. If not, I'd be interested to know of others with similar context.

Thanks



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocents
With you mentioning Subjective / Objective, it seems we may reading the same book: Daimonic Reality. If not, I'd be interested to know of others with similar context.

Thanks

Actually I haven't heard of it. I've read a lot of Carl Jung in the past, who describes a "personal unconscious" (subjective) and a "collective unconscious" (objective), both of which can manifest in dreams (and presumably astral projection).

Recently I have been reading the works of Samael Aun Weor who expressed similar views, in his case when directly addressing astral projection in particular.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The war may be on the doorsteps of humanities spirits and you can sense its inthe local vicinity. As far as the being overwhelmed and then being able to overcome I think its because WE ARE LOSING OUR FEAR OF THEM MORE AND ITS BEING passed through the planes to OTHERS. Makin MANY stronger. Be safe as I am sure you will. It gets better when you can fully recognize others A.P.ing and can tell their astral bodies. But I think that is later

edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Can you tell us more about this dark war brewing in the Astral planes?

I have allways figured that the AP's operate on emotional energy - same as our physical bodies exist in the 'biological world' our social identities exist in a quite separate band of emotional (astral) worlds - a world with it's own unique set of rules and currencies - one that mirrors the cultural/social worlds that we know - where relationships and transactions are metered on power, status, domination, master-slave dynamics etc.

The point being that as we aproach some sort of group wave ascension (into the mental planes) - it will necessarily involve a mass breaking free of all these master-slave emotional power relationships - war in the astral planes maybe!?
I get where your coming from, but the real war is based on a level of those who can use Majka as it is called on Earth, and be able to master the astral worlds energies in a manner of speaking. For example, I can freely stay up there and check where my astral soul is "AND" I can mentally connect with someone who holds demons within them and allows ourselves to be connected. Though that might be pushing the limits for some of ya'lls beliefs >,



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250

Originally posted by Rishiana
You speak the truth here, but when you have others who see what you see its kind of hard to dismiss that.


Understandable. Of course, I believe that if you create a world/place in the astral it can be accessed by others, too. All I know for sure is that I have much to learn.
LOL We "BOTH" do. Trust me, I'm no expert...



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper
Then we saw the figure far off and started walking toward it. I remember this well. It was holing a twisted staff that was light brown and black like it had been burnt in places. On top if the staff sat one big red glowing ball that sat on top of two glowing black black balls. Most of my group ran when we heard it call but myself and two others stayed. I remember it calling me to it. It promised me power and knowledge I could never dream of. We kept walking till we were within 15 feet or less. I wanted what it promised pretty bad. Then one of the girls that was holding my arm very tightly tripped. When she fell she almost took me with her. When I looked at her was the first time I looked away from the red orb since it had started talking. I picked her up and all I could think was run. All three of us ran till we got to the cars and did not stop driving till we were miles away.

I still do not know why I ran but sometimes wish I would not have. It feels like I may have missed a big chance now but the fear I felt the instant I looked away made me run. I do not usually get scared like that and regret it now. None of the people that ran could understand anything that the figure said. They claim that when it talked it was just a lot of high pitched screeching noises. The two that stayed with me say it was more musical but still high pitched and sounded like another language. I heard it talk in plain English with a deeper voice than what any of them heard. I wonder why none of them heard it but me
The transender of shadows? I dunno what you saw dude but it sounds familiar to something I saw in an old book in the AP. "VERY!!!" familiar. It also from what I remember likes to trick others and find the perfect host. I think you met a parsitic ghost of sorts but I'm not exactly positive. U2 me to discuss it more?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Rishiana because: Had to shorten the post



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79
 


Thanks for that view and post. It made "A" lot of sense and I see where your coming at, but I do believe what you talked about were the different astral levels. Thanks anyway.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by Rishiana
 


Of course you feel like crap. If you are seeing death, destruction and mayhem in your projection, it's depressing and it has a marked affect on your bodily systems. The mind controls the body, and for some, if they see bad things that upset them, then it follows the body is going to match their emotions.
That makes sense but when I originally started this thread I was troubled not depressed.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mertez
I try to see these things from both perspectives, both as a skeptic and a believer. I've had experiences that not even a skeptic can try to dismiss if they had felt the same thing. It's easy to say it's just someone's imagination if you haven't experienced it yourself, and sometimes it IS your imagination. But without even taking interest in these sorts of things, kundalini/chi (though I didn't know what it was at the time) would awaken spontaneously and would wake me up from dreams in the middle of the night. At first I'd think it was just blood flow constriction, epilepsy, ect ect....but why did it feel so good? And how come I could shift waves of vibrations to different parts of my body and make it either cold or hot? Why was I fully conscious when this would happen? Why could I make it stop at will? So I researched it, and to my surprise I found this had to do with supernatural/spiritual stuff, astral projection, ect...So I experimented with this, and experienced some incredible things, but that's another story.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I was able to get up and move whenever I wanted to. It wasn't like sleep paralysis.

As far as the battle in the astral realm, I don't see nearly as much here on earth as I do out in some parts of outer space, which is silly because it looks pretty dead in the physical sense. I'm not sure if it's a battle or what, it just looks really chaotic out there... I can't even describe it...

If anyone here can really astral project (not just dream your astral projecting, it feels very different) look at the sky, and tell me what you see.

And to the skeptics, even if this all is psychological, it's still pretty amazing what you can do with your imagination without even using drugs

edit on 4-1-2011 by Mertez because: forgot to mention something.
Um, care to U2 me and explain more?



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nocents
reply to post by NewlyAwakened
 



With you mentioning Subjective / Objective, it seems we may reading the same book: Daimonic Reality. If not, I'd be interested to know of others with similar context.

Thanks
Hey, are you talking about my post or someone elses? U2 me and let me know or set ar reply in the thread.



posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The war may be on the doorsteps of humanities spirits and you can sense its inthe local vicinity. As far as the being overwhelmed and then being able to overcome I think its because WE ARE LOSING OUR FEAR OF THEM MORE AND ITS BEING passed through the planes to OTHERS. Makin MANY stronger. Be safe as I am sure you will. It gets better when you can fully recognize others A.P.ing and can tell their astral bodies. But I think that is later

edit on 1/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)
Yeah I get you. Thanks for the words of encouragement ^_^



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana
Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Rishiana
 

For example, I can freely stay up there and check where my astral soul is "AND" I can mentally connect with someone who holds demons within them and allows ourselves to be connected. Though that might be pushing the limits for some of ya'lls beliefs >,<


Out of curiousity, how did you verify wether that person whom you mentally connect with is actually the same? Have you made agreements on earth, spoken to eachother with full comphrension of what you were doing? Because in the astral there are no passports or ways to identify eachother' souls (imo a soul does not exist in "the" common astral, rather it can manifest in the astral), this can only be done on earth by people who know a great deal about how this verification process works.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Rishiana
Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by Rishiana
 

For example, I can freely stay up there and check where my astral soul is "AND" I can mentally connect with someone who holds demons within them and allows ourselves to be connected. Though that might be pushing the limits for some of ya'lls beliefs >,<


Out of curiousity, how did you verify wether that person whom you mentally connect with is actually the same? Have you made agreements on earth, spoken to eachother with full comphrension of what you were doing? Because in the astral there are no passports or ways to identify eachother' souls (imo a soul does not exist in "the" common astral, rather it can manifest in the astral), this can only be done on earth by people who know a great deal about how this verification process works.
edit on 9/1/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)
Okay, two souls can connect through kinship, friendship, love, etc. When a "CERTAIN" soul is connnected with certain people from said souls past, that soul automatically remembers bits and pieces of the other persons said soul. "THEN" when you happen to come across said souls whether talking to them irl "OR" talking to them online (As I seem to have the natural ability to do) you can tell which souls you've met or talk to. Thats how "I" would describe it.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join