It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I only figured out now what the whole chemtrail conspiracy is about.Never gave it much attention but it's a pretty interesting theory.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I know what an expert is, but chemtrail experts are hard to find...I admit.

You do know why don't you? People already know what they see. What they see are contrails not chemtrails.

I guess they don't want to be part of the BS that goes along with this subject. Maybe.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Wow you blow me away with your solid facts..."its water vapour". Man thanks for your professional opinion, I was unaware you could see just by looking at the trails it was water. Guess that's it, thanks for using you tremendous eyesight case closed.

Here is some nice low ones in front of you, now you don't need strain that red neck too much.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have just one question for the chemtrailers, not that I realistically expect any of you to answer it, since you are some of the worst when it comes to useless explanations and straight-up ignoring facts to the contrary.

Why would it ever make sense for the government to spray crap from the air when it is impossible to control? The air currents in the atmosphere are practically the definition of a chaotic system. What evil mastermind would take the risk of getting themselves or the people they're trying to keep alive poisoned by their own scheme? Planes fly so high that anything spraying out of their engines would land on the ground in such low concentration that it's unlikely even the most toxic chemicals would have any effect. More importantly, the only place they would collect in concentration is in the water and food supply, which, if "they" are trying to kill us off, "they" will eventually have access to, which would suck for them since, by that time, it would have become toxic to them as well. On top of that, the chemicals are so impossible to control the course of that it's likely that little to none of what's being sprayed would land on its intended target.

If "tee pee tee bee" are so clever and evil, you'd think they would have a better method of population control than spraying chemicals out of planes flying so high that they won't even land anywhere in concentration.

I'd also like to see some chemical analysis of these so-called "chemtrails" (done from the air, mind you - once it's on the ground, it's meaningless), as well as analysis of the supposedly spiked jet fuel.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Stewie

I know what an expert is, but chemtrail experts are hard to find...I admit.

You do know why don't you? People already know what they see. What they see are contrails not chemtrails.

I guess they don't want to be part of the BS that goes along with this subject. Maybe.

Expertise is a title appointed to you by a group of peers belonging to an Academic institution governed by an accepted set of recognized standards. Outside of that, that title is completely self-defeating.

Per example, I am an expert on the matter of stroking my cawk.

It's a fact but is it relevant to your life?
Should it be taken into account in a discussion about friction?
edit on 31-12-2010 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pr3l33t

I addressed this in a earlier post. It is not the gov. You think that the gov is allowed to spray worldwide? There are no rules about this when it come to the private sector.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pr3l33t

So, you understand that it is "impossible to control"?
That makes YOU an expert.
Care to share your expertise on aerosols, their composition and dispersant characteristics, and please add your comments on the latest technology that exists.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blangger
reply to post by pr3l33t

I addressed this in a earlier post. It is not the gov. You think that the gov is allowed to spray worldwide? There are no rules about this when it come to the private sector.

Oh yeah, and this para-governmental org is in cahoots with the HUNDREDS OF THOUSNADS of people involved with every level of aeronautic design, manufacturing, maintenance, operation, storage... The people who make the fuel, the people who fuel the planes. wite collar, blue collar, you name it Nobody talks because they've been threatened or payed off... Please.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

So, accreditation is sort of like a circle jerk, right? In the real world, how does it work?
Please tell me you know.

On ATS, if you have more stars, you are accredited?

Hint: Yes...on ATS, you are accredited.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Funny, that is the same argument I hear about 911. Couldn't happen, it would take too many people in cahoots.
Funny thing is, they actually fooled you didn't they?
Sheesh, I forget, maybe they STILL are....

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Okay, I have some time to kill...let's talk.
Is it your position that there is absolutely no large scale spraying going on? And if there IS some spraying going on, what would you say it is limited to?
Lastly, do you think it is possible that spraying could be going on that you are not aware of?
This should be interesting. Really.

I split my time between South Florida and St. Kitts and commute to communities all over the world for court proceedings and pre-trial proceedings in my capacity as a forensic director of a forensics firm. I spend a lot of time at jet route altitudes and see condensation trails daily. One of our firm's specialties is a quick response to aviation crashes and we always take fuel samples to test for contamination that may be a contributing factor. I have never found anything in the fuel that is out of the ordinary, that is to say kerosene, normal additives to prevent fuel icing and bacterial growth in the fuel, both of which can play havoc with fuel filters, so no spraying of stuff in the fuel is being done, it's pretty safe to say. In some areas of the U S, there are mosquito control programs which use ery low level spraying of mosquito control chemicals. Since this is targeted spraying, it is done at very low levels, often at night, and particulate size is so small the spray trail is not visible to the naked eye.
There is also very low level (less than 50 feet above the ground) dusting and spraying of herbicides, pesticides and fertilizer on crops. But this doesn't leave long criss-crossing trails high in the sky. Finally, there have been attempts at deploying droplet nucleating sustances to enhance precipitation formation. But these would leave no visible evidence since the silver iodide, sometimes mixed with ammonium and dissolved in acetone, is dispensed pyrotechnically in the tops of clouds at the -10 degree C level. And these substances are not really sprayed. The substance is burned and the smoke particles form, hopefully, the nucleus around which water apor will condense.
If you are really interested in the truth, do some research and compute the particle size, particle density and albedo all necessary to produce a trail visible from 15,000 meters below, and then try to find something that would produce that, other than ice particle formation from hydrocarbon fueled engines, either IC or turbine.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So, accreditation is sort of like a circle jerk, right? In the real world, how does it work?
Please tell me you know.

On ATS, if you have more stars, you are accredited?

Hint: Yes...on ATS, you are accredited.

You mean where people predict an atomic device will blow up NYC in a couple hours because some aliens told them how to decipher the code in the English language 25 years ago?

I'll pass, thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply!
You do civilian aircraft?

Do you expect me to analyze or even be able to recognize the difference between nano-particles and dust? Or be able to reproduce the science that makes these artificial contrails possible? I think not.

But, thanks for the reply.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Chemtrails?

You mean the vapor that comes from planes while they fly? I've seen those since I was a baby way back in the start of the 70's.
Unless you're all on about what, smaller double passenger planes or something? I don't know about those. I just see the normal vapors from huge passenger planes. Normal non threatening vapors.
I must not live in the right areas.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply!
You do civilian aircraft?

Do you expect me to analyze or even be able to recognize the difference between nano-particles and dust? Or be able to reproduce the science that makes these artificial contrails possible? I think not.

But, thanks for the reply.

"I don't want to talk to a scientist, ya'll MF lying and getting me pissed."

Chemtrails: Magical mystical miracles, yo.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ohhh I agree with you fully. I was going to mention mosquito spraying and stuff that they do in towns and also spraying they do for farmers crops to keep bugs off.
But yeah, the vapors I was referring to are what you called them. Nothing but condensation that's been going on since flight started, almost, lol. If you watch old films, they're even in there for pete's sake. It's nothing new.

We even emit # from our cars if you notice in winter. Same concept. heat meets cold, you get condensation vapors. So I guess cars are shoving out chemtrails but on the ground instead of in the air.

Please.
American Airlines and Delta are not out to spray us with bad chemicals, LOL.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Hey, that is funny.
I understand that the world is complicated, I mean look, the bastards fooled us on 911. They are very clever, if not totally without morals, and they have total control over the technology.
Come on people, YOU included, wake the hell up.
The prison around you is being built, and you don't even know it. You just laugh it off.
But, not me jacko.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So now 911 Trooferism is chemtrail evidence.

I am still waiting on all that scientific evidence for chemtrails you told us about. And for waking up, I am quite awake. Part of being awake, is learning and acquiring knowledge of the world around us, instead of engaging in silly conspiracies. Acquiring knowledge is something that chemtrail believers try not to do.

Because you can not find a single chemtrail believer who has made any effort to learn more about weather and aviation.

edit on 31-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleLL
reply to post by gateway30

I believe in chemtrails. I live in Sacramento, Cal; everyday you can see planes spraying chemtrails. I loathe the government for poising the planet.

You guys will believe anything. You loathe your government based on a myth. Here's the actual bill.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
wrong post..
edit on 31-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join