It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists are little Green-men !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
and why is this topic 6 or 7 pages long and I can not see them darn it !

I have asked even that question in the BB&Q section with no reply !

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Your pretty lucky that they (or we if you are including me) do follow you around otherwise your threads would get no replies at all

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Simple I saw the titleAtheists are little Green-men ! IN THE REAL TIME: new topics.
I clicked it and to my utter amazement it was another fine thread by Cosmic Artifact and his/her favorite subject
about Atheist being the scum of the earth.
edit on 30-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

cool.. you know I have been so engrossed in the size of this place and dealing with all my friends and stuff, I have not even been able to explore all the features of my profile yet.

But I have just discovered how to click on someones profile, then click on (post) and what do ya know ?

badda-bing ! Magic

mine as well join in on the fun, while I change my signature and subtitle for awhile.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

just one more paranoid question..

how did you and SaturnFX find me here so soon just after logging on this evening and then posting in the "Atheists HiJacking Darwin" topic, in which the same tactics are used I have seen a million times over by now, then I instantly posted this rant... badda-bing it's like Magik !

so are you just saying you are a new fan ?
where are all the new users I haven't read before and why are they not posting in this topic ?

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

Well, not sure how he "found you", but for me, I tend to click on the right side tabby thing, and look at newest topics. I take a look at new things coming out of the burner and if it is something I feel is in my field of interest, I click on it, either to add to the discussion, debate a point, or simply investigate.
While I was doing this, your first thread came up and I poked inside. I guess it wasn't too suprising noting who the author is. but that thread got shut down..meh, moving on, and a bit later on, another silly thread came up in new topics.

Its not like some big secret on how to spot new threads...there are at least two different ways..one being the sidebar pop, and another simply clicking the new topics button..

And yes, if you make a topic tomorrow about some insanity anti-atheist bigotry in its title, and I am browsing at the time, I will probably click in to see what rubbish this is about and post there also.

Incidently, you will notice I did not foe you. That is reserved for worthy adversarys on topics. You do not fall into that criteria. If you one day started making a bit of sense in your topics, maybe I would give you the honor of making you a rival..but sorry...children throwing tantrums in every thread and general bigotry is not overly impressive as a counter to my arguments.

And ya, I think MMS and I share a certain kinship in regards to how we debate specifics in evolution, however, I imagine in other threads, I will clash with him. People have some things in common, and some things not in common. its sorta what life is about, exploring your individuality

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

and why is this topic 6 or 7 pages long and I can not see them darn it !

I have asked even that question in the BB&Q section with no reply !

Actually, that is probably just a code error. I get that now and again. seems to be a extended pagelist, but it corrects itself.
This is currerntly on page 3 from my browser, but I know what your saying. The more annoying bug is when your stuck on going to page 2 when there is only 1 page, and cannot get to the first page without typing in manually page 1.

meh, they need to go through their html code. new fancy html5 I reckon is the issue

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Your pretty lucky that they (or we if you are including me) do follow you around otherwise your threads would get no replies at all

fun fun... hey there Sir Spanners... your good friends with MIMS, ask him why he will not debate me please, he will not respond to my u2u to join me in chat.

your cats look the same, and they are extremely annoying to me... I can't breathe when they are around ya know ?

there's something funny goin' on round here

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It seems like MadnessInMySoul was doing a pretty decent job debating you on this thread.
However debate is a two way process and you did little to address any of his questions.
the Dark Face of Darwinism,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here you go guys, sit around the camp-fire, and listen to some good old South-American music.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Atheists as well as creationists come in many shapes and sizes..........I dont see anything TOP SECRET about your rant..........this site is for disclosing info and sharing info...not posting religious bull# unless its about a damn alien!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Atheists are aliens? Wha???

I could have swore they were just humans with opinions.

Well, ya learn something new everyday eh?

Would any Atheists mind giving me a ride in their spacecraft? I would be grateful.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

total Aliens ! they have no comprehension of the Origin of the English language and they sit around here on ATS all day burying peoples topics and posts with laughs of ignorance yet they see themselves as an enlightened bunch.

Run on sentence, Grammatically incorrect. -10 points.
No capital lettering at the starting of your sentences. -10 points
Incorrect or missing punctuation. -10 points
Incomplete first sentence. -10 points

professed Atheists are the worst kind of ignorance I can think of, they are afraid to engage another person with logical debate.
Incorrect punctuation. -10 points

can I make a list of names here of users who stalk others and then call the victim a Troll ?
incorrect use of capital lettering. -10 points.

very weak and almost silly tactics, very amateur and green.

And finally more incomplete sentences. -10 points.

Time to calculate
%100 - 70 = %30

Sorry, you fail.

Oh, and, no, there is no actual point you made beyond...actually, what point are you making beyond a unfocused rant?

Oh, and, no, there is no actual point you made beyond...actually, what point are you making beyond a unfocused rant?

incorrect spelling of the indefinite article an: -10 points.

spending more than 15 minutes criticizing someone elses grammar
while making grammatical errors themselves: -80 points.

time to calculate.

100% - 90 = 10%.
sorry, you also fail.

edit on 30-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes underneath their exterior skin an atheist is nothing but a soulless extraterrestrial reptoid.
We must all expose these evil atheist for what they truly are

YOUR TYPICAL ATHEIST
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13cc1fe254ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Do you know something really odd cosmic..I actually quite like you although I have no idea why exactly

You may well think that I am aggressive and confrontational but you would surely have to admit that the tone of your posts is usually pretty aggressive to start with and so I usually just respond in kind

As a side note.
You do realise that artefact is not spelled artifact I presume?

As for your OP, my skin is actually pasty white from living in England and I am 6'5"
edit on 31-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did you seriously start a big cry baby whinge thread about athiests just because some athiests upset you? Here's a bit of wisdom you can take home thread starter, there are idiot christians, muslims, jews, athiests, so dont generalise, it makes you look less intelligent than you may actually be.

Now i see you understand my point, i shall leave this fail thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

What I see so much of these days is people who wish to continue with the Separation Processes begun so long ago that we have forgotten it's base. This is the Us V Them Process that separates people instead of being inclusive and accepting of others without the Personal Need to be Right.

* I also put my hand up here for being one who pointed out something to the OP in another thread when responding to their statement of "I was born a Christian....."

So I hope no one minds if I reiterate the Logic behind my response then, since it has been brought up here again as an Alleged Negative displayed by Atheists who Troll the OP?

.................................................................................................

We are Born without understanding of Man's World and Man's Belief-Systems... we are empty canvases at Birth with the exception of our genetic makeup and character attributes that come to fruition around age 5. Yes?

With that in mind it is easy to understand that no-one is or can be "Born" a Christian or any other Religion. Yes?

And so we could now see that being Born into a Christian Family, in a Christian-Based Culture, will provide the exact Indoctrination required to mould that newborn into a Follower of their Parents Religion. Yes?

............................................................................................................

Atheists..... are Human Beings...People.. just like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, etc. The only real difference being that they do not Follow the Crowd of their own Culture. They instead choose a different path in life.

How that could make an Atheist any less of Value than any other person is beyond me. Seriously.

May I say the time has come for Humans to break down the walls of their own Indoctrinations, to learn how to become Accepting of the right to oppose your chosen or Indoctrinated Belief-System and not be Deemed Lesser.

It is time to Share the greatness of each Culture, of each Belief-System so that Humanity may Grow beyond the Limitations of ancient Indoctrinations and Control Dramas.

It is time to end Separation based on Indoctrination. Time to be open to other points of view. Time to grow and Wake Up from the Indoctrinations perpetrated on humanity in every Culture and strengthened by every person who walked those paths before us.

Lastly, apologies if anyone is offended by this response.. it is not my Intention.

edit on 31-12-2010 by Tayesin because: silly me forgot something

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I took four years of Latin in high school and most English words have their root in Latin.

I'm an atheist.

You lose.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I AM a loser

but I love you for it...

edit on 12/31/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Well here is a nice song for the Loser

cheers

edit on 31-12-2010 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

oh that's something I like Beck too

I consider it an easy win when you have odds something like 7 to 1

I submit... crucify me !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join