It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Atheists are little Green-men !

page: 2
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneInchMan

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


Maybe if you pray to baby jeebus you'll get at least one star or flag. But like your other recent posts, probably not



what was that ? I bet you I will have a dozen flags if I wish it in the next 15min alone...



ok cosmic...so your now so desperate for recognition that your creating many accounts just to flag your threads and star your posts?

And you don't see a problem with that mentality?
-sighs-




posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


You know, we believers are pretty good at throwing punches, obviously, as this is YOUR thread. I am just as guilty of falling into the trap. I started a thread last night about "arrogant atheists", much to my shame.

Thankfully, after just a few reasonable replies and some digging thru old "atheism vs religion:" threads, I was smacked rite upside my melonhead with this realization: the majority of the "religious" sound just as arrogant and childish as the majority of the atheists! the majority of the "religious" sound just as arrogant and childish as the majority of the atheists!

So, your choice is to ignore all the arrogant ones and pick out a few of the posts with valuable knowledge in them, or ignore those threads altogether. I actually learned something last night, and guess what, it was an ATHEIST who made me see it! (gasp)
edit on 12/30/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)


you are right... but they follow you around because they have nothing else to offer on ATS than their puny circular logic.

same thing over and over again...

I have called them Super Stalking Trolls


this is my rant yup



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


I'm not religious or do I denounce a higher power. I prefer to make reference to mother nature. Circle of life kind of thing. Keeping faith in your religion doesn't mean you need to convince those around you, faith is something between you and the god you pray to.

I don't really appreciatethe rant in your thread based on the idea that I don't conform to your belief system, but I see your frustration. Curious how people become so defensive when it comes to religion. It's almost as though there is a need to validate and justify their beliefs. Why? Just believe.

Many wars have come to be because of this type of labelling and animosity. So how about putting faith in the person stranding next to you before you ask their religion. He or she breaths and bleeds the same way you do. Cheers.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by OneInchMan

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


Maybe if you pray to baby jeebus you'll get at least one star or flag. But like your other recent posts, probably not



what was that ? I bet you I will have a dozen flags if I wish it in the next 15min alone...



ok cosmic...so your now so desperate for recognition that your creating many accounts just to flag your threads and star your posts?

And you don't see a problem with that mentality?
-sighs-


not recognition no.. I want and have complained to the moderators about you guys leaving me alone and requested an "Ignore" button. someone said there is one but since I really have not been here but a day
I can not find it.

anyone care to point that button out ?



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneInchMan

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by OneInchMan

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


Maybe if you pray to baby jeebus you'll get at least one star or flag. But like your other recent posts, probably not



what was that ? I bet you I will have a dozen flags if I wish it in the next 15min alone...



ok cosmic...so your now so desperate for recognition that your creating many accounts just to flag your threads and star your posts?

And you don't see a problem with that mentality?
-sighs-


not recognition no.. I want and have complained to the moderators about you guys leaving me alone and requested an "Ignore" button. someone said there is one but since I really have not been here but a day
I can not find it.

anyone care to point that button out ?


Well dude, you make a thread, or post a comment in a thread in a public forum, and guess what, the public is allowed to respond...else as I said, create your own blog. You know youtube allows you to create videos and allow only specific people to leave comments...perhaps thats more your style.

As far as rules..well, there is some pretty hard rules about creating multiple accounts. So, I guess say goodbye to several of yours, including the one that made this thread. Alert sent, let the ban hammer fall where it may.

n00bs.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 


Cool... you added me as a foe... why is that? I'm fine with it, makes for interesting conversation I guess. But I guess this just goes towards validating my last post. We use religion as a divider at times...shame.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
lol...banned already.
good luck on your war against reason there Cosmic...your new Ids will be banned nice and quick, and I imagine you yourself will end up banned before long either. Why? because you don't like atheists. shoot yourself in the foot with your bigotry all you wan't, you only disgrace those you pretend to represent.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by OneInchMan
SHUCKS ! wrong username !

can someone tell me the rules and teach me how to play this game too ?


I would recommend going to the intro section and saying hi. you will be forwarded tons of links on the ATS rules and regulations.

I also believe they block more than one account per IP, I could be wrong about that, but I know some forums (like fark) do that so you don't have multiple users for one person bumping threads unnecessarily. I would think there is some sort of control in these regards.


ok so now I see, is it the moderators themselves who stalk the new posters ?

it only took over 24hrs to catch on to the multiple username thing, which is very inefficient btw...

so I guess I have come into direct conflict with certain moderators views and they exercise their power to get a win from even new arrivals ?

some conspiracy !



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ATS is a public forum if you post something like DARWIN IS A REPTILIAN BABY EATER! for example.
You should then expect a large response of people questioning that view.
Cosmic/One inch Man you seem to be exhibiting acute paranoia and rage against Atheist going so far to accuse them of stalking you when they are simply responding to your absurd posts on a public forum. You also seem to accuse the members on this board of creating multiple accounts to raise their star points in the forums where they are arguing a point against you. Yet if OneInchMan is one of your creations you have shown that you will go to the same level that you accuse your so called opponents of falling to.
Perhaps ATS is not for you and you are better of on an Anti Atheist forum or a Relgious forum where you will find
less opposition but do not expect that from a board who's Motto is "Deny Ignorance"



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
ah screw it ! I am going boil some bratwurst then crisp them in my new toaster oven I got for Christmas


just please one request... stop hounding my username.

It only seems there is certain topics you guys do not follow me in, or any of my fanbase is in for that matter and they are the ones dealing in serious Religious discussion.

guess I will be limited to participating there then.

thanks ATS much appreciated !



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by OneInchMan
SHUCKS ! wrong username !

can someone tell me the rules and teach me how to play this game too ?


I would recommend going to the intro section and saying hi. you will be forwarded tons of links on the ATS rules and regulations.

I also believe they block more than one account per IP, I could be wrong about that, but I know some forums (like fark) do that so you don't have multiple users for one person bumping threads unnecessarily. I would think there is some sort of control in these regards.


ok so now I see, is it the moderators themselves who stalk the new posters ?

it only took over 24hrs to catch on to the multiple username thing, which is very inefficient btw...

so I guess I have come into direct conflict with certain moderators views and they exercise their power to get a win from even new arrivals ?

some conspiracy !


Yes, the general rules laid out to everyone on ATS is somehow personally attacking you and your need for self congratulations.

They have been planning this attack on you for years on end.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah
 


hi Titen Sxull :waves:

yup its public I know that...



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


may the best MAN win !




"First they ignore you Then they laugh at you Then they fight you Then you win."
-Ghandi

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 

Here we go with the paranoia and Accusation I am Not Titan Skull! This is the only account that I have.
You look rather foolish throwing out these accusations with not even a shred of evidence. Nore am I maddnessinmysoul mrXYZ or Saturn FX. This is the only account that I have which does not seem to be the case for you.
Nice to see that you just added me to your rival list.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact


And they call me antagonistic. Do you really think people are looking for you... sorry. Stalking you on ATS!? Common, it's a public forum where you called your thread atheists are little green men and didn't expect a response. Hmm? Reeaallly?

edit on 30-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah
 


oh I am sorry I was thinking of someone else then.. you two sound very similar though ! you may want to add her to your friends list cause I think you might get along with eachother.

MIMS and SaturnFX are brothers also, maybe they just don't know it



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact
 

Here we go with the paranoia and Accusation I am Not Titan Skull! This is the only account that I have.
You look rather foolish throwing out these accusations with not even a shred of evidence. Nore am I maddnessinmysoul mrXYZ or Saturn FX. This is the only account that I have which does not seem to be the case for you.
Nice to see that you just added me to your rival list.


Cool...hey there co-rival... my rivals rival is my friend.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah
 


I don't look at username too often, I read and I recognize words used, so like I said, you guys may make great friends.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact


And they call me antagonistic. Do you really think people are looking for you... sorry. Stalking you on ATS!? Common, it's a public forum where you called your thread atheists are little green men and didn't expect a response. Hmm? Reeaallly?

edit on 30-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)


every day I come on, yes... I leave sections go into other sections and whatta ya know ! Fans !

trying to disrupt good posts (although not the best grammar and dealing with a busted T key on my laptop, a new board is order though) they choose to skip over every point I make which is based in logic yes, and then just proceed to discredit something.. I have read quite a bit about it around here and in the BB&Q section ect.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah
 


just one more paranoid question..

how did you and SaturnFX find me here so soon just after logging on this evening and then posting in the "Atheists HiJacking Darwin" topic, in which the same tactics are used I have seen a million times over by now, then I instantly posted this rant... badda-bing it's like Magik !

so are you just saying you are a new fan ?
where are all the new users I haven't read before and why are they not posting in this topic ?




edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
3
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join