It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists are little Green-men !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
MM....Can we go for the part of the Top Secret part???All in this thread is about grammar,factions,cults,mythologies, this kind of attacks r not new,they're been around some 2000 years.And yes the Atheist are the ones who believe in the Godess ATHENA wich was a woman in the begining,later early christians [chaldeans]make the swich to a men God.AND so on and so forth..................Atheism is a valid religion like the christianism,they both teach faith in God.And both are full of mythologies.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by ELahrairah

just one more paranoid question..

how did you and SaturnFX find me here so soon just after logging on this evening and then posting in the "Atheists HiJacking Darwin" topic, in which the same tactics are used I have seen a million times over by now, then I instantly posted this rant... badda-bing it's like Magik !

so are you just saying you are a new fan ?
where are all the new users I haven't read before and why are they not posting in this topic ?

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

Don't worry... your FANS... err... minions will always follow you, no matter what your username is.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Your pretty lucky that they (or we if you are including me) do follow you around otherwise your threads would get no replies at all

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... no just change user names and give some stars and flags!

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of threads like that.

And that goes both ways.Both atheists and christians/muslims have crossed the line.I usually don't participate in this kind of conversations,unless provoked.When you will all undestand that believe or not believe in something is personal.

Why you have to behave so childish?
Atheists are this
Christians are that
I mean grow up.

Fellow atheists if they want to believe in an invisible guy in the clouds let them.If you ignore them their threads will die faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
MM....Can we go for the part of the Top Secret part???All in this thread is about grammar,factions,cults,mythologies, this kind of attacks r not new,they're been around some 2000 years.And yes the Atheist are the ones who believe in the Godess ATHENA wich was a woman in the begining,later early christians [chaldeans]make the swich to a men God.AND so on and so forth..................Atheism is a valid religion like the christianism,they both teach faith in God.And both are full of mythologies.

Sorry, Rocha, but your post is completely idiotic.
Atheism is nothing to do with Athena.
Did you get that idea from Cosmic, the guy who makes a brave pretence of literacy?

Atheism comes from "a", not or negation of, and "theism", belief in god.
Atheism does not involve any mythology or belief in any god whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Rant back!

total Aliens !

To those who don't acknowledge the humanity in those that don't share their narrow beliefs, all are alien except the few.

they have no comprehension of the Origin of the English language

No offense, but this actually refers to yourself. You seem to think Tyndale is the father of the English language at that it is linguistically centered around monotheism, though you've done nothing to back up this claim (as is typical of any of your claims). Before you go around accusing people of ignorance, demonstrate your knowledge.

and they sit around here on ATS all day

To be fair, I use ATS mostly at night, and I've been hit with bouts of insomnia lately, meaning that I've been posting till 4 AM (CET). I'll excuse if anyone thinks I'm spending my whole day on ATS when I'm up for 20 hours, and end up spending the last 3-6 of them on ATS.

burying peoples topics and posts with laughs of ignorance

I'm sorry, but this is another claim you'll need to back up. Please demonstrate atheists on ATS posting anything that would be considered 'laughs of ignorance'. If you're referring to myself, my posts tend to be in the region of 500-1000 words, fairly reasoned, and inquisitive rather than dismissive. I mean, you are definitely acting like a bigot the majority of the time, but I treat you with basic human respect, as I consider you a member of the same species as myself.

yet they see themselves as an enlightened bunch.

On one issue. Well, it depends actually. If someone is a creationist, we're more enlightened on a few issues...depends if that creationist is young earth, old earth, Christian, Islamic, Hindu, etc.

professed Atheists are the worst kind of ignorance I can think of, they are afraid to engage another person with logical debate.

I'm sorry, but I'm still waiting for you to contact me properly about the debate you wanted to engage me with in the forums. The one you said I ran away from when all I kept asking your for was your terms and topic. In fact, you yourself fail to apply logic in anything, nor do you bother providing evidence for any of your claims.

can I make a list of names here of users who stalk others and then call the victim a Troll ?

I'm sorry, but can I provide a list of people who have repeatedly acted in an outright moronic manner? I mean, you accuse me of stalking repeatedly, yet it seems that the only posts I make in threads you're in are in forums I already frequent. In fact, I'm only posting here because I was going to make a rant myself.

And, to be honest, you are a troll. You drag threads off topic whilst telling others not to do so. You frequently say "This thread is about Z" when that thread originally started off being about "A". You have made a majority of your threads attacking atheists, evolution, and Charles Darwin. You make random claims without ever providing evidence. The two instances where I've ever seen you provide evidence for your claims against Darwin were...a taken out of context cover of National Geographic, a taken out of context quote from Darwin that made him seem like a racist, and the out of context and grammatically distorted subtitle of "On the Origin of Species".

very weak and almost silly tactics, very amateur and green.

Says the person who backs down from debate challenges they issued themselves and then accuses the other of being a chicken. Says the individual who tells grown women with children that they're underage girls with trampstamps and bones in their noses. Says the person who says the following in one thread:

lets keep this civil shall we, (no language, insults, ect) there are 3 question marks above.

When you have called atheists ugly, heroin addicts, children, exclusively English-speaking, evildoers, satanic, etc.

And when you still haven't answered any of the following questions

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
Question 1: Where is the evidence in Darwin's writings that he was a racist? No, the subtitle of a book isn't enough to draw a conclusion about the material contained within.

Question 2: Where is the evidence of negative social impact with regard to Darwin's theory of evolution?

Question 3: Where is the evidence that Darwin's writings and scientific findings influenced any dictatorship? Please provide direct quotes from these dictators.

Question 4: Why would it be dangerous to teach children actual, fact-based science?

Question 5: Do you or do you not agree that Darwin's theory of evolution is the best way to explain the diversity of life found upon planet Earth?

Question 6: How is evolution a racist ideology?

Question 7: How is atheism in opposition to humanity?

Question 8: Where is your evidence that all atheist are white Caucasian Anglophones?

Question 9: How is "I do not accept your proposed idea" a belief?

Question 10: Where is your evidence that atheism is "the most abominable ignorance which hides in the darkness"?

Question 11: How is atheism "deceptive"?

Question 12: In what way could "Evolution" be considered a sign of ignorance?

Question 13: How is atheism damaging?

Question 14: How is atheism a 'faith'?

Question 15: How is atheism "the very nature of ignorance itself"?

Question 16: Where is your evidence of atheism being intolerant or disrespectful?

Question 17: What is the "Atheistic doctrine"?

Question 18: What are the teachings of atheism?

Emphasis added now.

Those questions in bold? All relevant to your positions on atheism and all have gone unanswered.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

total Aliens ! they have no comprehension of the Origin of the English language and they sit around here on ATS all day burying peoples topics and posts with laughs of ignorance yet they see themselves as an enlightened bunch.

professed Atheists are the worst kind of ignorance I can think of, they are afraid to engage another person with logical debate.

can I make a list of names here of users who stalk others and then call the victim a Troll ?

very weak and almost silly tactics, very amateur and green.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

1) First of all:

2) A religious person who blatantly ignores every single evidence that goes against his/her belief is accusing atheists of ignorance...oh the irony is strong in this one

3) We don't ignore logical debates, it's just really hard to debate logically/rationally with people (aka you) who completely ignore rationality and logic when it comes to their belief.

4) Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll...but whatever

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
2) A religious person

well I can't say I am very religious, but however I do believe in God, I attend my sisters church sometimes.

3) "We"

gotta love the "we"

4) Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll

no of course not, but you offer no debate... instead only comments nor explanations of your particular reasoning.

if you want a factual and logical debate then do not ask esoteric questions, because if you do you will get a reply from the "within" perspective.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'm just asking you for evidence to back up your claim...like when you claimed the large majority of atheist videos come out of Britain...we're still waiting for evidence

I know you're an angry little man who really hates atheists, it's the only explanation why you would start laughable threads like "atheists are little green men". My guess is you feel threatened, because you see the number of believers is shrinking while the number of atheists grows significantly every year as people slowly educate themselves and learn about science.

A few years ago, a lot of believers used the old "if we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?" argument against evolution. Of course they were laughed at because that's not how evolution works, and most people know that once they hit high school. You don't hear that argument very often nowadays anymore because they realized how ridiculous that argument is considering how much science knows about evolution.

And it's the same with many other subjects religions concern themselves. Slowly but surely their house of cards is falling apart, and the poll numbers confirm it...so no wonder you're angry and scared as your house of cards slowly falls apart. You could try to argue rationally, but you clearly chose to make troll threads like this one making ridiculous statements as troll bait, and when people ask you for evidence, you call them trolls...bit childish, but at least it makes us chuckle a bit

I'm not really sure what your goal is, as you never back up your claims...and given that you make ridiculous statements like the one bellow, it's really hard for people to take you serious

the Atheists fall into a small category of predominately Caucasian, English speaking, spoiled Kids, alot of them having chicken bones stuffed through their noses and they have lead such a laxed lifestyle compared to the rest of the planet they have become so enlightened that they develop a God complex all of their own

^^^ Pure gold btw, thx for posting that hilarious opinion!! It clearly shows the state of your mind

At least the mod's are on the ball and classified this rant as "Off topic: Rant"

edit on 14-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It only seems there is certain topics you guys do not follow me in, or any of my fanbase is in for that matter...

Cosmic.Artifact's fanbase:

From Cosmic.Artifact's Member Profile
These are the ATS members who have added me as their friend in our quest for denying ignorance.

freedish
Sinter Klaas
suigeneris

I'm envious.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

oh I do not believe you know which fanbase I was referring to ?

I was referring to my following in the religion & theology section... we must think outside the box and look also into the time my comment was made and who was attacking me at that time.

"my" fanbase following represented all those who were in my rivals list at the time... if you will notice, I have no rivals anymore, but only credible posters in my friends list.

I am flattered I have 3 people entered me into their list though, how did you find that ? I have been so overwhelmed with the forums I have had little time to research like you and the other veterans have.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

and you still have not answered my question about your avatar...

is that something going into the rear of that dinosaur thing you have as an avatar ?

edit on 2/2/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join