It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists are little Green-men !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
total Aliens ! they have no comprehension of the Origin of the English language and they sit around here on ATS all day burying peoples topics and posts with laughs of ignorance yet they see themselves as an enlightened bunch.

professed Atheists are the worst kind of ignorance I can think of, they are afraid to engage another person with logical debate.

can I make a list of names here of users who stalk others and then call the victim a Troll ?

very weak and almost silly tactics, very amateur and green.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Maybe if you pray to baby jeebus you'll get at least one star or flag. But like your other recent posts, probably not

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
total Aliens ! they have no comprehension of the Origin of the English language and they sit around here on ATS all day burying peoples topics and posts with laughs of ignorance yet they see themselves as an enlightened bunch.

professed Atheists are the worst kind of ignorance I can think of, they are afraid to engage another person with logical debate.

can I make a list of names here of users who stalk others and then call the victim a Troll ?

Funny thing is... your second statement contradicts the first one.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Religous rantings with a bible scripture saying the same old sayings isn't logical debate.
I am not an athiest as i don't care for labels on my belief system because they get upgraded every now and again based on new info.
Since you are taking a shot at atheists then I will add mine as well so you get your own of what you are dishing out.
Religous people are like the people who thought the earth was flat.

See how that works??

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, while I sometimes feel that the things some of them say are alien to me, some of them are pretty reasonable and rational. There are also many religious people on here who speak an alien language as far as I'm concerned.

There seems to be no shortage of people ready to argue endlessly about a subject that can never, ever be proven. God is not quantifiable, faith is not provable.

You either come to the realization that your trust in God is a personal, unshakeable thing, or you fight tooth and nail to prove the thing you're not quite sure enough about.
edit on 12/30/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
see I never had nothing to defend or any type of mission when I first began to post on ATS, but these children had a bone to pick throwing first punches and all that jazz.

the punch was thrown, I am only responding to it

with exposure of course of just the silly nature of the self-proclaimed atheists, they have to fight in gang style because Atheists are cowards.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Run on sentence, Grammatically incorrect. -10 points.
No capital lettering at the starting of your sentences. -10 points
Incorrect or missing punctuation. -10 points
Incomplete first sentence. -10 points

Incorrect punctuation. -10 points

incorrect use of capital lettering. -10 points.

And finally more incomplete sentences. -10 points.

Time to calculate
%100 - 70 = %30

Sorry, you fail.

Oh, and, no, there is no actual point you made beyond...actually, what point are you making beyond a unfocused rant?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Well, while I sometimes feel that the things some of them say are alien to me, some of them are pretty reasonable and rational. There are also many religious people on here who speak an alien language as far as I'm concerned.

There seems to be no shortage of people ready to argue endlessly about a subject that can never, ever be proven. God is not quantifiable, faith is not provable.

You either come to the realization that your trust in God is a personal, unshakeable thing, or you fight tooth and nail to prove the thing you're not quite sure enough about

thanks for the logical and heart felt response, I personally do not care what religion people follow either but if someone has a bone to pick with me and then follow me around just because I said I was born a Christian in one of my posts.

Atheists do not attack any other Theistic faith except I guess mine, as I have witnessed here. They are not knowledgeable enough about the world we live in to attack any other faiths. The English language is a conspiracy unto its self for the Atheists and what is so funny is they do not even realize it !

if they truly wanted non-belief and to be free from Jesus, they need to stop speaking English

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You know, we believers are pretty good at throwing punches, obviously, as this is YOUR thread. I am just as guilty of falling into the trap. I started a thread last night about "arrogant atheists", much to my shame.

Thankfully, after just a few reasonable replies and some digging thru old "atheism vs religion:" threads, I was smacked rite upside my melonhead with this realization: the majority of the "religious" sound just as arrogant and childish as the majority of the atheists! the majority of the "religious" sound just as arrogant and childish as the majority of the atheists!

So, your choice is to ignore all the arrogant ones and pick out a few of the posts with valuable knowledge in them, or ignore those threads altogether. I actually learned something last night, and guess what, it was an ATHEIST who made me see it! (gasp)
edit on 12/30/10 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

see I never had nothing to defend or any type of mission when I first began to post on ATS, but these children had a bone to pick throwing first punches and all that jazz.

the punch was thrown, I am only responding to it

with exposure of course of just the silly nature of the self-proclaimed atheists, they have to fight in gang style because Atheists are cowards.

Here is the deal sparky...see your star count? see how it is a blip above 300. Now look at my star count. I have been here about double your time, yet my stars are above 11k. What this means is that I am constantly providing quality postings, thoughtful insight, or at the very least, humor. What your star count reflects is nothing of real value being added.
Ignorance is not rewarded on ATS. You might consider that its not the world that is at fault here...but your simply not adding anything beyond random mundane ignorance found anywhere else in boob tube land.

I don't like getting on the star discussion..there are some really moronic mindsets with loads of stars, however, even those people at least present their arguments eloquently.

I will give you some props. You are passionate, and that in itself is a good trait to have. Now, just control your passion with a true desire to make a well researched and put together subject to discuss. Counter opposing views with equal thought out and backed measures. Avoid straw men argument and simple "trolling" when you simply cannot explain something. Else...just start a blog somewhere if your wanting unquestioned discussions..or find some flamewar forum to randomly go hate. ATS isn't for everyone.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You know, we believers are pretty good at throwing punches, obviously, as this is YOUR thread. I am just as guilty of falling into the trap. I started a thread last night about "arrogant atheists", much to my shame.

I am not ashamed... I can and will go back to being reasonable too, this is one other thing which Atheists can not do, their mindset is so stuck in linear mode.

I will never be ashamed for speaking Truth, and specially truth about Jesus

I don't idle and wait around for rapture like I have seen some groups do, this in a way is conformation of my faith...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I actually learned something last night, and guess what, it was an ATHEIST who made me see it! (gasp

Well of course...because we are better than you

-ducks-

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I actually learned something last night, and guess what, it was an ATHEIST who made me see it! (gasp

-ducks-

Hi Saturn... just how many user names do you have ?

I am very glad you found me here btw, tell your friends too... or is it just you MrXYZ ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneInchMan

Originally posted by SaturnFX

-ducks-

Hi Saturn... just how many user names do you have ?

I am very glad you found me here btw, tell your friends too... or is it just you MrXYZ ?

Just one. I am too lazy to create multiple anythings.
but thanks anyhow.

incidently...interesting first ever post on ATS. hmm.
edit on 30-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
SHUCKS ! wrong username !

can someone tell me the rules and teach me how to play this game too ?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Damn it, I broke my prettiest vase when you ducked!!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneInchMan
SHUCKS ! wrong username !

can someone tell me the rules and teach me how to play this game too ?

I would recommend going to the intro section and saying hi. you will be forwarded tons of links on the ATS rules and regulations.

I also believe they block more than one account per IP, I could be wrong about that, but I know some forums (like fark) do that so you don't have multiple users for one person bumping threads unnecessarily. I would think there is some sort of control in these regards.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Maybe if you pray to baby jeebus you'll get at least one star or flag. But like your other recent posts, probably not

what was that ? I bet you I will have a dozen flags if I wish it in the next 15min alone...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Star for you!

edit on 30-12-2010 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join