It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Well This Might Explain The Alien "Skin-Tight" Clothing...

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Right. So, I think I would definitely be choosing the blue suit over the white suit. Mr. White suit looks like he's gearing up for a Space-Station wet t-shirt contest.
And I'm also guessing bone density in our arms is not as important as bone density in the rest of our body?




posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by EdwardSlayton
 


I for one find it quite interesting and think it's an intriguing explanation for the skin tight suites aliens always seem to be wearing, particularly the greys. Flag from me if that's worth anything.


I think it's interesting too. Of course others have smart a** things to say. We also had the first "Anal probe" report DECADES before so many people in the world now recognize colon-cleaning and colon health as being so important. But still... watch a smart a** rear his ugly head on THAT fact too.

No more info for now. It was a small quote in a Fox News photo slide story.

Edward Slayton



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by EdwardSlayton
 


I didn't realise astronauts had issues with losing bones...

Ohh! you must of meant bone density! Gotcha!

What NASA need to do is create a big enough space station so it can spin and create it's own gravity...problem solved!


That bugs me too. (Spinning solution) The answer is sad. Nothing can be afforded in a world where 5% of the population has more $ than the other 95%. It is all a pipe dream.

They could also have a room-sized water tank for swimming. Swimming works every muscle. As for bones... probably a drug or homeopathic solution can be discovered, but not in a world where p*nis size and hair growth gets all the funding.


Edward Slayton
edit on 30-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton
 


Let me get this straight... Those little emo creeps are actually doing their body justice by wearing the pain on jeans?



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton
 


Sexeh!!! Ok, not really.


Well, I think it's rather interesting myself. Never seen a grey and personally don't know that I believe in them, but not dismissing the idea. I have an open mind. All that aside, I still think it's interesting. Makes sense that astronauts would experience bone loss while in space, so I'm glad they figured out a way to remedy that.

Star from me, OP.



posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
this is a interisting post thanks..I have something close to one of these suits its a PVC catsuit



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join