It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by stars15k

You know, let me tell you something............experiments (like drugs, cigarettes, asbestos etc) takes time to see their negative effects.
So if they just started spraying fairly recently (within the last decade or so) it may take a while to see its effects.
Just because we live in a microwave and remote control world doesn't mean everything happens in an instant!!!!

And yes, earthquakes and volcano activities HAVE increased as have sinkholes. Go figger!

So now chemtrails and airplane can cause volcanos, earthquakes and even sinkholes. Wow, what can airplanes not do!!!
edit on 29-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

no the chemtrailing , is masking what can be visible , that object is what is increasing the volcanic activity, etc here on earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And yes, earthquakes and volcano activities HAVE increased as have sinkholes. Go figger!

Where did you get your data about that? The stats seem to differ from where I got my information. Hmmmm....

Source

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Have chemtrails made you miss an entire year? (chalk another possible effect of them)

That's right, pick and choose (and omit) things that help peddle your lack of knowledge.

For those who will be entering the year 2011 in 3 days:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This guy seems to have done a lot of research on Chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

There`s also patents out there :

us 6,315,213 B1
us 5,357,865
us 5,003,186

There`s plenty more.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
This guy seems to have done a lot of research on Chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

There`s also patents out there :

us 6,315,213 B1
us 5,357,865
us 5,003,186

There`s plenty more.

Wow, another Youtube video with music and contrail shots! Would it be as convincing to some of you without the music in the background? Maybe some of those videos should have the music changed to Justin Bieber, or Hanson, or maybe one of those cheesy Backstreet Boys songs, and then repost the video.

Patents are not evidence of the existence of something, more that someone wants an intellectual trademark on the idea they have.
edit on 29-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
do have one piont for you chem people, if they are hiding something that otherwise would be seen , wouldnt the people on the plane see it very easily? not even gonna comment on the guy who thinks there is 2 suns............
edit on 29-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Can you read stats? Those show the same basic numbers I showed. There are more earthquake now only in the 7 to 7.9 magnitude range. The totals? Can't you read numbers?
You didn't even look at your chart did you? You read the ramblings of the "end of times" website you got it from; I recognize the chart format. I chose to get the information from the people who provided the infomation to the website you visited. The source....not an interpretation.

So, look at the graph you used again, and tell me how you read that earthquakes are increasing in frequency because of the additional year. I'm waiting. I don't expect you to apologize, but you might want to think a bit harder about what you post. It really looks bad for you.

I'll have to screen shot the post, in case you decided to hide your "statistics" by editing the chart out.

Oh, and please list your source. I did.

edit on 29-12-2010 by stars15k because: clarity.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Here ya go.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Keep lookin' up

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You have to check this out!
www.cfr.org...

Now, this is the Council of Foreign Relations, CFR.org otherwise known as the "state department" that is responsible for this.

It is all about money, they pretend they are fighting global warming but they just want money. More money.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

HERE is your proof !! downloads.climatescience.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Can "chemtrail" believers not read numbers? Wrong. I don't know where you looked it up, but while I have no threads, I do have many posts. 729, well, 730 after I hit reply. And 1233 stars and 7 applause. So try again. I am also not paid by anyone to be here, and not a disinfo agent, or any other nasty name you may want to call me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Same stats, same source, I just gave you pictorial because sometimes there seems to be a problem with the written word.
So, after looking at the numbers, which in no way back up your contention, why did you choose that particular chart? There are more earthquakes only in one category of magnitude. The many of the numbers are statistically similar. There is no sign of an increase, in fact the past two years are lower than several of the years prior.
And this ties in to "chemtrails" how, exactly? An invisible "thing" out by the sun affecting our gravity? You do know how silly that is, I hope. Of course, science is not your forte. But something hiding behind clouds is just too stupid.
edit on 29-12-2010 by stars15k because: clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

here's what I would say is a good question -

if they are cloud seeding, which is known & legal, why do we still have drought plagued regions in Australia?

why don't they just cloud seed over that area?

I think this is relevant because even if it was cloud seeding, and not chemtrails, then why wouldn't they use it to create rain in drought regions?

-B.M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Interesting link.
Most notably, the conclusion:

If we get a large and very serious climate surprise, as a last resort the world might need to collectively engage in some albedo-modifying
geoengineering

See, the world knows the words "if" and "might" are not to be taken as absolutes. "If" something drastic happens, we "might" need to do something, is not that same as "we talk about it, therefore we are actively engaged in doing it."

And labeling the theory as being used for "geo-engineering" is just the latest ploy among "chemtrail" believers. There is no consensus, just a new buzzword for believers to gather behind since there was no proof of the previous reasons chosen. Give it a few years and there will be another reason, and geo-engineering will be forgotten. It really would help your cause to have some kind of proof instead of just guessing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join