It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

so if they make us sick, why isn't everyone sick?

And if they make us sick, why do people in the government go out without masks and protective clothing?

I know there has been aerial spraying in the past. Nobody Denys that. What most people have problems with is the fact that chemmies (that slang for people who believe in chem trails) claim that every trail that lasts longer then 20 minutes is a chem trail. Yet, we see on certain days, usually just before a storm, every plane that flys at altitude leaves one of these trails. It just seems odd that they only spray on days where cloud formation is likely. Almost like the whole chemtrail argument would fall apart if the weather wasn't right. Science has explained all of your fears. Don't listen to me, but please study this from an impartial source. (hint, ATS is not an impartial source)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You, who believe they are all contrails, are criticizing me/us for not knowing exactly what is being sprayed and by whom?

Yes Stewart, you have in fact figured out phase one of my plan.

Do you know? Of course you don't, you think it is all water.

Empirical evidence gathered over the past 60 years, by both the private, and non-private sector suggests this to be true.

The government has never deceived you have they?

Where did I say that? This is the one thing we kind of agree on, I do not trust my government one bit. But to think they are taking advice for their "evil plots" from Dr Evil himself does sound ridiculous.

Put your head back in the sand, I don't have time for you.

Please put you head back into your...

Well, please at least wash your head, the residue from the orifice it has been occupying for such a long period of time is making me nauseous.
edit on 29-12-2010 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
people are getting sick, the proof is out there! also many authentic samples of what is in those chemtrails!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

I don't understand how people can deny chemtrails either, it is really like denying the moon and the stars. With all of the educational information on the internet that not only delves into chemtrails, but also most every other lie that has been told to us over the years, there is no excuse anymore for the ignorance.
The government is nothing but criminal corporate interests looking out for themselves. They are arrogant, and they think the know what makes the world go around. They have scientists that think they understand climate enough to screw with it for profits, all while deceiving people as to what their motivations truly are.
It is our fault if we ever fall for a lie from these criminals again.

I'm glad you said this because I am running the risk of being targeted on here. Star for you for I couldn't agree with you MORE!!!!

And to the Masonic one above: You ask too many questions. No one professes to know exactly what they're doing let alone how they're doing it. For all we know, maybe they are remote-control drone planes with no pilot (so he doesn't have to fear poisoning his family as you stated
) or maybe this is where all those Milk-Carton kids ended up. Government zombies who are now programmed to do as they're told

What you're doing is for us to wager a guess. And then when we take a stab at it, you (or people LIKE you) are all over it. So what's the use? You want honesty or speculation? Because no one here KNOWS for sure except people like you. What's up with that?

Okay. Let's pretend we're you now:
Nothing to see here kids. The world is great. Everything is on the up and up. The government is out to protect us and ALL the policemen are our friends.
Now run along and watch tv (I hear that FOX station is particularly good with all it's fair and balanced reporting!)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
people are getting sick, the proof is out there! also many authentic samples of what is in those chemtrails!

There ya go, the proof is right there!

People are getting sick!

How can you not believe in chemtrails?

It's all that DHMO in them thats killing us.

Here is a very small list of some of the dangers associated with DHMO from the chemtrails:

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.
Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.
Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including
deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.

Source

I think you hit the nail on the head here...derp!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

kinda funny that when these threads start the debunkers all have illuminati symbols or names like zombie jesus lol , not even going to respond to these lil demonic internet agents anymore lmao , THE PEOPLE ARE AWAKE! and you demonic @sswipes CANT DO ANYTHING about it.

Here's a suggestion because I like you.

Ignore them. Scroll right pass them all. They don't need to be addressed by us. Others (might) broach their posts but we don't have to.

Personally I will not go toe-to-toe with these people anymore. Not after 5 years of this. There is clearly something wrong with them.

This is not a controversy topic like "UFOs" or "BigFoot". This is real. They are in our skies. Almost weekly, sometimes daily.

So these people either have an agenda (after all this is a public forum) or they have a problem (maybe some of the chemtrails are targeted for them and are altering their minds).
Either way you slice it, it's not healthy to go near them with this topic.

So...keep scrolling until you find people who are curious about this to which, you can perhaps enlighten them or, people who agree and maybe can bounce off a suggestion or two. But to argue this with the others (and trust me, the 'others' WILL show up later on) is a complete waste of time.

It's all good m'friend

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

I'm with ya alien

I've posted a couple chemtrail
threads here myself in the past.
Even took some pics of them
over my house a few months back.
I was out today and saw no less
than 12 chemtrails reaching from
horizon to horizon all at the same
time. It's like a chemtrail dome.

You know we think alike on MANY topics Boon so I am very glad you stopped by!

I noticed them on Christmas Eve here in southeast Florida after a long hiatus. Nice to see there's job-security for someone in this country!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So what you're basically saying is?:

In order to aquire knowledge, one must never talk with people with differing views, if confronted by someone with a differing view, just ignore them, search out like minded individuals who completely agree with you views, and never ever question your agenda, then pat eachother on the back because you feel you know a secret to a conspiracy that the "sheeple" don't know.

Just curious

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

id like to stab your all seeing eye then kick your @ss down that pyramid..

Since you are probably to young to understand this, let me explain.

There is a new thing on the internet now called self-accountability. That means you take responsibility for what you say on the internet. It works like this in real life as well, has worked liked that forever.

Now regarding what you posted here, that can definitely be taken as a threat, if not a death threat. If you were to tell this to someone in the real world, you would be held accountable for your threat by a court of law.

Guess what? That same accountability is leaking its way to the interwebs!

Thanks for the very nice post, you have been reported

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Whoa, some of the language here. Nice to know the "chemtrailers" are true to form of insult, not produce anything to back up their side of the debate at all, and clapping each other on the back for being on the same intellectual and social level. Also nice that debunkers are given questions to answer, which we can easily, but no questions can come from a debunker. Just ignore us.

So to the curious, "chemtrails" are an internet myth created by people who don't understand science and believed by people who don't know about science. There are available on the web over 80 years of credible science by many different people, places, and groups, and all the science has been backing up each experiment, because major science principles do not change. Our understanding of science has increased as the years have gone by, but what the chemical content, formation, persistence and effect of the white lines seen forming behind high-flying airplanes (and planes flying in conditions of extreme cold) has remained the same, being they are exhaust fumes from the combustion of jet fuel within a jet engine combined with the contribution of atmospheric water. The contribution of water can reach as high as 10,000 gallons of water to the one gallon of polluted water formed by the burnt fuel. With this type dilution, anything contained in those trails, properly called contrails, would be in minute quantities and minute sizes. The size of the particles in a contrail is important, because the claims they are "raining down toxic stuff on us (paraphrase mine)" does not make any sense as something the size of a cloud and/or smoke particle will take a very long time to settle to ground level, if they fall to the ground at all. For a "chemtrail" over your head to effect you, it would need to drop out as chunks the size of large hail.
All it takes is the barest knowledge of any relevent field to see through the myth of "chemtrails". They are claimed to be somehow "chem-", yet there are no tests taken of the trail itself (something science has done for decades) that have shown anything not expected. They are claimed to be different for persisting and spreading, yet clouds, made of water and pollutants, persist for hours and drift and spread for miles. They are claimed to be toxic, but there are no accompaying reports of toxicity en masse. They are claimed to be a new phenomena, yet there are pictures of trails from the first World War, and pictures of contrails in countless pictures since.
One of the things that proponents of "chemtrail" theory forget is the logistics such a program would involve. There would need to be entire fleets of dedicated airplanes, airports for these planes, pilots and crews to fly the planes, support of the planes on ground, storage tanks of chemicals, chemical producers, chemical transporters, and lots of people who would work and live with these people.......and not a single whistle-blower among the lot of them. Sounds impossible, doesn't it? Now consider that there are no meteorologists, chemists, pilots, or any other person needed to actually make the plan work have ever come forward confirming the existence of anything like a "chemtrail".
"Chemtrails" as a plot to do anything suggested (and there is no consensus across the whole of "chemtrail" theory as to the who, what, and why) would be the most highly-visible, high maintenance, least cost effective, most scatter-shot way of delivering anything, anywhere, anytime, for any reason.
The amount of things that a "chemtrail" program would have to overcome, when considered by someone who isn't looking for intrigue and conspiracy, is laughable. It won't work because it can't work. It doesn't happen because it can't happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Now this is funny, and sad at the same time. That article in that first message mentions Arizona Sky Watch, and i you go to their site, you see their "testing" that leads them to claim that the air there is 39000 ppm of Aluminum. Now think rationally about that number, maybe even put it into a percent too if you want.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

chemtrails are real, and i believe they are doing it to hide something by the sun they do not want us to see, that something is causing problems on earth as we speak quakes, bad weather, and disrupting are magnetic field!,and although some photos are fakes , there have been many photos genuine that show a second sun behind the chemtrails. they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

I, too. Want this for a keepsake. So much wrong is so short a paragraph. You really couldn't do it better if you tried.
So, where is the "something" by the sun as seen from non-earth orbit solar-dedicated satellite telescopes?
Have earthquakes really increased, or has our ability to spread news on a global basis increased?
Apply same question to "bad weather".
Where is there any proof that the magnet field of the planet is disrupted? All those GPS given as Christmas gifts were given in vain? Tom-Tom is unemployed? Oh the tragedy......

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

You know, let me tell you something............experiments (like drugs, cigarettes, asbestos etc) takes time to see their negative effects.
So if they just started spraying fairly recently (within the last decade or so) it may take a while to see its effects.
Just because we live in a microwave and remote control world doesn't mean everything happens in an instant!!!!

And yes, earthquakes and volcano activities HAVE increased as have sinkholes. Go figger!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join