It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

They can only make rain when the water is already in the atmosphere. In really arid regions, there is no water available. When cloud seeding, they are really just providing something for water to attach onto, a nucleation particle. Then these particles start bumping together, and water is cohesive, so the just keep getting larger until they become too heavy and they fall. So you actually need clouds to seed to get rain, you cannot just spray and get rain.
The volume in a cloud is immense. In a standard, midsize cumulus cloud, there are 550 tons of water. That's a lot of water. Where you don't have the water to begin with, you won't have clouds or rain. And even if you did have clouds, they might not be dense enough even if seeded to create enough cloud particles to make enough water droplets to make it rain. Cloud seeding even in good areas is not guaranteed.
edit on 29-12-2010 by stars15k because: not enough "o"'s

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just though I would add:

I live in Australia, near the coast (obviously) and i've barely ever seen contrails in the sky. Perhaps maybe three a year if lucky. So uhh, if this was some wold-wide "Chemtrail Planet Destruction" scheme you are just looking at it from a US pov.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't think it's out of the question that there is a hidden agenda, maybe to not cause panic or something? Could it be that they are creating 'clouds' to reflect some of the suns rays? Or possibly an attempt to reverse some sort of damage man has caused? I've read it's to prepare us for some solar storm. Who knows. This has been one of my least favorite conspiracies.

That being said, I don't think they're putting dangerous chemicals in the sky.. but they should be upfront with us. I don't remember seeing them as a kid to anywhere near this extent ??
edit on 29-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

stars is correct. From what I have learned right here on this site, you need water vapor in the clouds to be there already and the silver iodide, or whatever they use to bond the water molecules together, is sprayed into the cloud.
Here is some info on it.

above is a picture of a plane spraying corexit on the oil spill in the Gulf. These are known spraying methods.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

That was very informative and thank you very much.
I did not know any of that and had wanted to get a clearer understanding for a long time now.

It's awesome that they can cloud seed at all, also seems a fantastically positive use of technology.

Thanks for the reply!

-B.M

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Ummm... I used to be a staunch skeptic, also. I am college educated, and probably one of the most left-brained females you'd ever meet. I am driven by logic, not emotions. I look at the facts and evidence. Then I dig for information when I have questions like yours. I then observe for myself. It's taken several years, but all the evidence points squarely to barium, aluminum chloride and a few other goodies being dumped into the environment. I really don't know exactly why or for what purpose, but if you watch this documentary you will be amazed. Just go to YouTube and type, "What in the world are they spraying?" into the search and you can watch for free. You can also read a 130-sum page report released by the prestigious and credible Belfort Research Group in Belgium.

You can find it here on Scribd.com
Case Orange Report by Belfort Group

If you just do these two things, you will see indisputable FACTS.

edit on 12/29/10 by Rockerchic4God because: Took off unfinished sentence at the end that was not needed.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
know I run the risk of getting a warning for saying this but I just cannot believe there are people on this forum who actually argue this phenomenon. It is so incredibly real and obvious that I really have to question some people (who shall remain anonymous for now until they show up later) motives. Are these debunkers completely blind or is there a more sinister explanation behind their behavior?

Well, all I got to say is, you know what I do for a living, and you know why I think that chemtrails dont exist (well I think you know anyway, name is kind of obvious, lol)

No sinister explanation at all...if their was...Id have you go missing

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

Well I live in the south and a few of my friend have seen them (they think) and I used to have a photo about a year ago of them doing up north of the state but I was never 100% on whether they were con or chem.

I still think there is spraying occurring in Australia (in the skies over populated area's) and the public are not being told about it. I do not think we can say its 'chemtrails' just yet, we need proof either way.

-B.M
edit on 30/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I will be happy to provide you with a city by city forecast of contrail likelihood using my works data.....

Although I doubt that makes a difference to the beliefs of most people

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

thankyou for that offer Oz and here's what I'll do if it's ok with you,

If I think I see one, and it doesn't happen often so I won't abuse it but can I u2u any data I have to you & maybe you could check it against your data for me?

It probably won't ever happen but it would be handy to have your insight if it ever does.

I'm interested in truth,
absolute truth might be out of mortal hands but nonetheless it is the truth that I seek and nothing else

-B.M

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Reptilians are cold blooded. So obviously they are spraying the planet with chemicals to thicken the atmosphere and make it warmer. That's why we have global warming. They are preparing Earth and making it suitable for there hot climate. That way they can enslave humans and live on Earth. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
Reptilians are cold blooded. So obviously they are spraying the planet with chemicals to thicken the atmosphere and make it warmer. That's why we have global warming. They are preparing Earth and making it suitable for there hot climate. That way they can enslave humans and live on Earth. Just a thought.

If the atmosphere is getting thicker, then why has not the barometric pressure changed? If what you say is happening, we would need completely different altimeters in our aircraft. Or is the FAA part of "chemtrails" and broadcasting fake altimeter settings for our airplanes, to keep us none the wiser???

edit on 30-12-2010 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

This is a pretty informative video in regards to cloud seeding as well:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

all naysayers, and i say this as kindly and as earnestly encouragingly i possibly can through text, please listen to this poster. please watch this documentary.

as a child, i vividly remember watching planes and jets in the sky. while outside playing, or looking out the window of our house, or car. if you were outside you could hear it over head and everyone would yell "PLANE" and try to find it, and we would watch it fly above us. they were harder to go by just sight back then, because only a small little trail of vapor would tail behind them, about an inch or less in a 2D sense.

airlines don't dump tonnes of chaff, they need to be seen on radar. these jets today, they make no sense whatsoever. they are spraying, because normally, the natural vapor trail effervesces very quickly and dissapears into the atmosphere, simple as that.
i know people who have sat out at night in the midwest, and just pointed high powered flashlights into the night sky and watched the metallic particulate sparkle down on them, and anyone can do this simple, very REAL test if they wish. if that doesn't satisfy you though, get toxicological and ecological. test yourself, see how much aluminum you're carrying, how much aluminum is in your soil, water, flora and fauna in your area.

how do isolated ponds on reserved forests become toxic with aluminum and barium?

i have NO idea why our government would be doing this. i have some ideas, but this is where the chemtrail argument falls apart.
if you could spare my personal opinion, i think it's as simple as inundating the atmosphere with metallics so that when the goverment wants or needs to, it can manipulate cloud cover, or pull fronts together and manipulate the weather--which is a reality. this can be done, our weather can be manipulated as simple as that.

and on a final note, if you live anywhere where you see these chemtrails, please give this a read: www.detox-central.com...

i'm really not trying to waste my breath here, this is something i care about, we are putting the health of our entire planet at risk by dumping unheard of toxic amounts of heavy metal on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Mod Request

Hi People,

The usual stuff:

- Keep it on-topic

- Keep it civil

- Focus on the post and not the posters.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

on christmas day 2010, i observered, in the space of an hour, about 20 planes flying over ennis(ireland) airspace, each leaving a hugh trail in its wake. i observed the remnants of these trails 'transform ' into whispy, light clouds and in the space of an hour, what was a beautiful clear and crisp day denegraded into a dull and dreary remainder. don't tell me that there is nothing to this. i am aware of no major airline operating on christmas day, as people who were stranded had to wait until the 26th to fly. people like you will try to take the sight from peoples eyes. it is abundantly clear that something totally sinister is going on in this world and i will assume the worst about people like you until i am persuaded otherwise..

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30
reply to post by Human_Alien

chemtrails are real, and i believe they are doing it to hide something by the sun they do not want us to see, that something is causing problems on earth as we speak quakes, bad weather, and disrupting are magnetic field!,and although some photos are fakes , there have been many photos genuine that show a second sun behind the chemtrails. they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

Are chemtrails real (i.e. for nefarious purposes)? I dont put it past whomever. Are the commercial routes doing it? doubt it.

just one thing. YOu start pulling in nibiru to hold up your argument, your gonna loose everytime.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I am 49 and remember see them in the sky just like today when I was a kid. I had a reason, though. My dad flew to work through most of my childhood. There are a lot more now, because there are a lot more planes now. Cause and effect.
As far as spraying to hide something, the amount of material needed would be more than what could be sprayed. It would take fleets of planes to make just one cloud, and really there would be no guarantee they could produce a cloud thick enough to block anything.
But the biggest point about why such an operation would not work is wind. Anything sprayed cannot be controlled due to the winds blowing it miles away, therefore diluting whatever someone decided to spray to a concentration that would be too small to really accomplish anything.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Wrong and wrong again. The video you suggest is wrong. There is no clearer way to say it. The chemicals you mention have been found in ground level samples only. Many different people, places, and organizations (many of them research or schools) have tested the trails themselves and there is only exhaust chemicals. When you test on the ground, whether water or air, you are also pulling in all the chemicals from ground based sources, things like industry, construction, mining, transportation, agriculture.....and I've yet to see a test yet that proves even remotely that all these pollutants have come from a cloud 30,000+ft over your head.

Anything in aerosol form (which just means things in the air that are not gases) has such fine particles that the slightest wind will blow them away before they can fall onto the area underneath a trail. If there are enough updrafts, the particles can remain suspended for hours, days, even indefinitely. Then the winds will blow all of it for miles. So testing under a trail anytime isn't going to work.

If you just do these two things, you will see indisputable FACTS.

If there were facts, they would be found all over the place, least of which would be YouTube. How about 80 years of research into the how and why contrails form? Where are the facts about the contents from testing done with proper sampling, good methods, and exacting standards?
It's all easy to find. Just use in Google "Contrail Studies -chemtrails. That 'minus' is a powerful thing. It means the majority of hits are factual, from study by experts.
The Project Orange? I've read it. There really isn't anything of substance in it that cannot be found at other sources. The biggest thing that report has done is push the supposed agenda to "geo-engineering". But "chemtrail" theory has been on going since the start the internet (coincidence? I think not.) and there have been and still are dozens of reasons claiming to be the "real" one. Really no two "chemtrail" websites believes the same thing. Not much of an agenda when no one can even agree on the basics.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join