It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Now this is funny, and sad at the same time. That article in that first message mentions Arizona Sky Watch, and i you go to their site, you see their "testing" that leads them to claim that the air there is 39000 ppm of Aluminum. Now think rationally about that number, maybe even put it into a percent too if you want.

I wonder how they got such a low number, since aluminum is 8% by weight of the earth's surface, That means it should have tested out at 80,000ppm. Their testing found less than half of what it should.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I was just pointing out how they think PPM of a dust sample from a filter, is a direct result and the same as PPM in the air. thats just stupid and real "disinfo" at its finest, junk science that Carnicom would be proud of

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

Here you go you might check this out...Latest version of the bill in question.

www.govtrack.us...

This bill never became law. This bill was proposed in a previous session of Congress. Sessions of Congress last two years, and at the end of each session all proposed bills and resolutions that haven't passed are cleared from the books. Members often reintroduce bills that did not come up for debate under a new number in the next session. Last Action: Jun 21, 2005: House Armed Services: Referred to the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces.

www.govtrack.us...

You will notice that the word chemtrail is not on this bill. But feel free to check it out yourself.

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join