It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legislators confronted with chemtrail concerns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What say YOU chemtrail debunkers?

If chemtrails are not real like you claim then, I'd be more concerned with whose running your country/state up in Washington than I would with those of us who have a different opinion than yours!
Because according to all you nay-sayers, Chemtrails are either a hoax or nothing more than mis-identified contrails

I know I run the risk of getting a warning for saying this but I just cannot believe there are people on this forum who actually argue this phenomenon. It is so incredibly real and obvious that I really have to question some people (who shall remain anonymous for now until they show up later) motives. Are these debunkers completely blind or is there a more sinister explanation behind their behavior?

PHOENIX - She might be retired from political life, but former state senator Karen Johnson is not retired from being an activist. After serving in the House of Representatives for eight years and the senate for four, Johnson retired in 2008 to her home in Linden where she now has time to garden and become more active in issues that concern her.

One of these issues took her on a recent trip back to the state capital to try to bring the subject of chemtrails and geoengineering to her former colleagues, including Governor Jan Brewer and Senator Sylvia Allen who is from Snowflake.

Taking several people active in the chemtrail debate with her, Johnson visited the House, the Senate and Governor Brewer's offices, dropping off packets that contain the DVD "What in the World are they spraying," and articles and information on the subject.

www.wmicentral.com...
edit on 29-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
so on any given day you either see nothing but trails in the sky, or nothing. And in your opinion it simply cannot be that conditions are right for upper atmosphere moister to form visible trails as it is expelled from aircraft? OK, I can buy that. So there are "chemical" trails being sprayed all over. What are they doing to you? Better yet, please post the news articles of mass sickness, and associate that with these trails. It's not that I don't believe you, but I have to listen to the side that makes the most sense. Chemtrails have a few major problems.

1. they cannot be specifically targeted due to changing wind patterns
2. nobody can say for sure what they cause?
3. if "the bad man" was spraying the skys, who would he make sure that his family and friends didn't get poisoned?
4. you would think that since the "bad man" is the government, the president and members of congress would be involved. Why do they go outdoors without protection?
5. How is it that nobody in the airline industry has noticed the extra 10,000 pounds of chemical loaded onto a plane that has to have exact weights to calculate fuel consumption?
6. nobody, (think about that word for a minute) nobody, has squealed. nobody. A-freakin-mazing. the best kept secret in history.

until you can clear up those issues, I am going to have to assume that con trails are con trails. (kind of like clouds)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

chemtrails are real, and i believe they are doing it to hide something by the sun they do not want us to see, that something is causing problems on earth as we speak quakes, bad weather, and disrupting are magnetic field!,and although some photos are fakes , there have been many photos genuine that show a second sun behind the chemtrails. they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

dont worry about these haters, chemtrails are real , those of us awake know this if people cant use some common sence then its there problem, and im glad we are finially doing something about it!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

NOTICE THE DEBUNKER HERE HAS A ILLUMINATI SYMBOL ON HIS RIGHT EYE !!!

edit on 29-12-2010 by gateway30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

first off, spraying near the sun. really. the sun. the one that's 96million miles away?

second, it's a masonic symbol. The Illuminati doesn't exist anymore. Not since the late 1700's. The Illuminati you speak of, is a paranoid fantasy of basement dwelling googlers.

Please use your computer for more than you have been. It can be a gateway to knowledge or a portal to ignorance. Remember, garbage in= garbage out.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

chemtrails are real, and i believe they are doing it to hide something by the sun they do not want us to see, that something is causing problems on earth as we speak quakes, bad weather, and disrupting are magnetic field!,and although some photos are fakes , there have been many photos genuine that show a second sun behind the chemtrails. they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

I just had to copy this for posterity. some things in life truly are priceless.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't understand how people can deny chemtrails either, it is really like denying the moon and the stars. With all of the educational information on the internet that not only delves into chemtrails, but also most every other lie that has been told to us over the years, there is no excuse anymore for the ignorance.
The government is nothing but criminal corporate interests looking out for themselves. They are arrogant, and they think the know what makes the world go around. They have scientists that think they understand climate enough to screw with it for profits, all while deceiving people as to what their motivations truly are.
It is our fault if we ever fall for a lie from these criminals again.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So a retired Arizona senator believes in chemtrails, and went to the capitol to pass out pamphlets.

This makes chemtrails more credible how?

Dont forget, Arizona doesn't have the best track record for electing senators.

One of these issues took her on a recent trip back to the state capital to try to bring the subject of chemtrails and geoengineering to her former colleagues, including Governor Jan Brewer and Senator Sylvia Allen who is from Snowflake.

On June 25, the Arizona Senate’s Retirement and Rural Development Committee discussed the prospects for uranium mining in the state. During the hearing, State Senator Sylvia Allen (R), the vice chairman of the committee, argued in favor of mining by saying that the earth “has been here 6,000 years, long before anybody had environmental laws, and somehow it hasn’t been done away with.” “We need to get the uranium here in Arizona, so this state can get the money from it,” argued Allen.

Phil Plait of BadAstronomy notes that the irony of Allen’s claim “is that she’s talking about uranium mining, and it’s through the radioactive decay of uranium that we know the Earth is billions of years old.”

Source

Shouldn't be to hard for her to convince Miss Allen about chemtrails, she's already made it obvious that she has no interest what so ever in science, which is exactly what it takes to believe in chemtrails!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

I don't understand how people can believe in chemtrails

I mean seriously, you guys cant even agree on what or how, or why they're spraying in the first place.

At least the science of contrails holds water(pun intended).

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

they have been spraying here every day nonstop since october,near the sun, and even at night for some reason by the moon.

How do they spray "near the sun", or "near the moon"?

OMG! The plot thickens, they're now spraying chemtrails in space!

The sky's falling! The sky is falling!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You can calm down, this is real life, not a Dan Brown book.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gateway30

LOOK YOU MASONIC POS, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK , YOUR A DEMONIC LIL BASTARD , GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH YOUR DEBUNKING, MISINFORMING, ALL SEEING AI , ONE WORLD BS THE ILLUMINATI NOR THE MASONS, WILL WIN IN THE END!!! THAT IS WRITTEN AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WHAT IS PRICELESS!!!!!!!

please don't shout at me. If you don't stop calling me names, I will be forced to send out my Illuminati kill team to come for you. Just after the demonic sacrifices.

Oh how I can't wait for Christmas break to be over. The little kiddies can go back to school.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

You, who believe they are all contrails, are criticizing me/us for not knowing exactly what is being sprayed and by whom?
Do you know? Of course you don't, you think it is all water. The government has never deceived you have they?
Put your head back in the sand, I don't have time for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I'm with ya alien

I've posted a couple chemtrail
threads here myself in the past.
Even took some pics of them
over my house a few months back.
I was out today and saw no less
than 12 chemtrails reaching from
horizon to horizon all at the same
time. It's like a chemtrail dome.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh how I can't wait for Christmas break to be over. The little kiddies can go back to school.

My daughter starts back on monday, so hopefully alot of the other children here will be as well

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I feel some of the issues-confusion-problems are, they are being used for multiple purposes. Just like baking soda has multiple uses as well. Baking soda can be used in ammunition, a cleaning solvent or for medical conditions.
So I don't believe it's all or nothing.

I do believe they're modifying our weather (but why they won't come out and say so leaves a LOT of room for conspiracy speculation) and............for radar and.................to aid HAARP and.............to perhaps shield something out there from us and.................to get us sick too.

So, they'll just keep cloudin' up our skies and figuratively, keep us in the dark as a result.

But one thing for certain, they are REAL and they are man-made!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I hate to agree with you but I believe you are correct.

We have this going on right underneath our noses and people wonder why other people just, snap! Or go postal. Or go crazy. Or want to end it. It's absolutely maddening to see (and frustrating to realize we ALL don't see it) !

But we need to keep it in check and hope that our imaginations (as to their purpose) is getting carried away (which, I doubt!)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join