It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

So either you are very familiar with the two subjects or you just will not back up your position with real present times answers . I am looking not at accusations of who wrote them , nor the claim that they are plaguerisms but real time factual fulfillment of the protocols by the people accused of writting them . The proof is very evident in todays times . Little by little you have revealed your hand .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If the Jews did not write them , they stole the plan and have fulfilled it completely . Thats why . And oh yes the Talmud has also been revealed . You people wanted to destroy Jesus also .How did the turn out for you ? I know you will continue to try to debunk the Protocols and Talmud and I know why . It's pretty evident .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

So either you are very familiar with the two subjects or you just will not back up your position with real present times answers . I am looking not at accusations of who wrote them , nor the claim that they are plaguerisms but real time factual fulfillment of the protocols by the people accused of writting them . The proof is very evident in todays times . Little by little you have revealed your hand .

Actually if it wasn't made abundantly clear in my previous response, my life doesn't revolve around wrapping myself up in and trying to justify made-up, century-old anti-Semitic propaganda. Clearly the same doesn't apply to you. You clearly have a well of hate that these put-up jobs have sucked you into and rather than following a true Christian path, you seem happiest trying to incite hatred.

Such a personality I can't begin to comprehend and truly I pity you for your hatred. It will consume you and spit out your husk. You don't want to be disabused of your hatred and quite honestly there are better uses of my time than engaging a neo-brown shirt

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

If the Jews did not write them , they stole the plan and have fulfilled it completely . Thats why . And oh yes the Talmud has also been revealed . You people wanted to destroy Jesus also .How did the turn out for you ? I know you will continue to try to debunk the Protocols and Talmud and I know why . It's pretty evident .

"You people"? Please enlighten us. Who exactly do you think I am? What's evident?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
The idea of a world wide jewish conspiracy, serves as a very convenient cover and smokescreen for a certain group of people, a group whose mission was to control the entire world using all and any means available. They had by the 1770's had become so notorious, that they were a byword for treachery intrigue and politcal malfaesence of every kind, so much so that the European royals had banded together to force Pope Clement to disband the order in 1773.

Guess which other secret society was created in 1776,- mission - control the world, by a member of this group!

Its becoming clearer, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You are saying NO I havent taken time to see if I am right or wrong I don't care I am just going on with the historical account . And I don't care what the Talmud says .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .

Fine, I will bite.

Please post the relevant Hebrew passage.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Have you ever read into them .

Yes, I did. Years ago when I was a fresh conspiracy fan, with a very open mind. I gave every conspiracy out there a chance. But after hearing the logic of both sides, I decided that I agreed with the logic that says the Protocols were written just vague enough that you could literally fit them into any time frame in history, and link just about any event to them and make a semi-convincing argument that they were really happening. It's the same logic you use when doing an experiment. If you go into trying to get your facts to fit your preconceived notion, there is a very good chance you will achieve that. But your experiment is tainted and most likely false. You have to be open to the possibility that you might find the opposite of what you think will happen. That's how you learn.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .

Fine, I will bite.

Crickets.

How surprising.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I would be stupid to play your relentless game . The protocols of Zion bear out through the ages to be exactly true as written . They are not generalized . They are quite specific when written at the time they were written .Most assuredly you will use earlier heavily published findings to debunk the writings because a hundred years later the protocols have been fulfilled by the Khazar Jews called Ashkenazi Jews to a level that now can not be denied . Soon I will celebrate the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ who called these of the Synagogue of Satan . I know that eats at them but Jesus would know who they were . The money changers of today are the same people .
Silence ? NO ! I just refuse to but heads with those of the Synagogue of Satan or their minions

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Fine, I will bite.

Bumping for SinomPeter. You seem to have overlooked this invitation from AugustusMasonicus.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I would be stupid to play your relentless game . The protocols of Zion bear out through the ages to be exactly true as written . They are not generalized . They are quite specific when written at the time they were written .Most assuredly you will use earlier heavily published findings to debunk the writings because a hundred years later the protocols have been fulfilled by the Khazar Jews called Ashkenazi Jews to a level that now can not be denied . Soon I will celebrate the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ who called these of the Synagogue of Satan . I know that eats at them but Jesus would know who they were . The money changers of today are the same people .
Silence ? NO ! I just refuse to but heads with those of the Synagogue of Satan or their minions

translation:

the Protocols are a hoax and no such link exists.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

translation:

the Protocols are a hoax and no such link exists.

Sir Robin bravely ran away [/Monty Python and the Holy Grail]

Fitz

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

???? They were written at the end of the Nineteenth Century. Hardly 'through the ages'. Oh wait, you're still taking them seriously, aren't you?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Well we have heard from the Jewish committee now .

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Well we have heard from the Jewish committee now .

You think I'm Jewish? Hmmm, what a fascinating statement.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Fine, I will bite.

Bumping for SimonPeter. You seem to have overlooked this invitation from AugustusMasonicus....AGAIN. Why's that I wonder? Since you've read and internalised the Protocols, this should be easy peasy for you

Fitz

edit on 21-3-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Can you provide the site that you base your theory that the Protocols have been debunked . Surely you have a site not written by a Jew to refute the Protocols .

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Can you provide the site that you base your theory that the Protocols have been debunked . Surely you have a site not written by a Jew to refute the Protocols .

And surely you have an authority who is not an anti-Semite?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yes it's name is reality . He lives in today's world and is witness to who has prosecuted the plan called the Protocols . The Talmud bears witness to the validity of the Protocols . The Talmud is an Anti Gentile decree of the highest magnitude . It is hate in a written document and has not been debunked . To me it classes up there with Kill the Infidel . The Talmud gives permission to kill the Gentile , even children who could be a threat to the Jew . Not much difference between the Koran and the Talmud , huh?
The fact is that the Protocols are very evidently fulfilled by the Jewish Globalist . Fortunately not all Jews subscribe to it . It was possible to hide the Protocols a hundred years ago but anyone who can think for themselves can see whats going on today . The Jews are not people with out fault . And at the first provocation they scream anti-semitism . Maybe we should make a publishing of the Talmud public so people can see the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join