It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
And also, it is understood that the Pope wants to unite the "daughter churches" back to the "mother church"; as if that church spawned the other churches.

I can tell you one thing. It may be that the Catholic church would be the womb which carried the seed of the Word inside, and did not allow it to spread. But the Father of our churches is the Lord Jesus Christ. So therefore, the Lord allowed that Catholic church to preserve the Word, though it was an evil world power for so long. And how else would it have been possible for the Word to have been preserved for so long? Who would have kept it? Those that the Catholic church destroyed? Not possible when they are destroyed. The Muslims? The Assyrians? The Scythians? The Franks? The Asians? Who would have done it if it weren't for the Catholic church?

So then I can tell you. Hasn't world domination by war always been an act of evil? And some leaders have changed, such as Nebuchadnezzar, who wrote a chapter of the book of Daniel. And Cyrus also, the prince of persia, who was a type of Jesus to the people of Israel; and God gave Cyrus to be prince of the world, and to be kind, and to cause the children of Jacob to go back to the land that God had given them; and also to decree the rebuilding of the temple. And these leaders were evil in their original conquests, desiring power, and glory, and riches, and fame, and power.

So how much more is it possible for the Lord to have the Catholic church to preserve things for Him, though they were terrible in their power? And so He did plant His seed to be carried by the Catholic church until the time of the birth of the Reformation.

And because of the Reformation, and because of advanced technologies, it came to be that the Word could now be distributed more accurately, and more fully, by many peoples. And many people went to great lengths to learn.

And many people were saved!

Without the Reformation, the United States never would have come to be, and never would have been free at all, if it ever was.

And so was it the "Jews" who gave us this Reformation? No? So then why are Christians awing after them? Didn't the Crusades teach anybody a lesson? There is death in seeking after vainglory, and in building up that which the Lord brought down.

But I tell you that the Catholic church is indeed the mother of the churches that came out of the Reformation. But the Lord is the Father of them, and we should obey God rather than an abandoned and destitute mother; who, because she caused her children to stumble, they fled, and told their brothers and sisters to flee, and warned them that they be not tricked by her tears, or by her cries; and to not allow themselves to be taken into her arms again, lest she rend them into pieces for leaving her and disobeying her.

And now, her tears are dried up, and the make up is running down her face. And her lip is quivering, and she is begging for her children to come back to her, because her children are a ransom, and it is her intention to slay the children if God does not give her back her power. She is rebellious to her husband; she has gone about her way, doing whatever she pleases. She has said in her heart, "I am no widow."

And so Christians in the catholic church, you have little time. Your mother is ready to wage war, and it's time for you to leave her now. And Christians of denominations, your leaders have been meeting with the adulteress. And many have embraced her. It's time to get out.

While the Pope attempts to claim all the banners of Christianity, and presses forward with spiritual Imperialism, God is calling out His children from all of the churches today, and causing us to find each other, and come together; and a few out of this church, and a few out of that church, and a couple here, and a couple there. And there are only a few out of each church that God has called worthy. And the same take with them the piece of the puzzle that their denomination had with them. And when the children of God come together, the pieces of that puzzle come together. And the truth about the Lord, and about His prophecies, and about His Revelation, and the fulfillment of the Lord will come to be known. And the children of God will be strengthened. We will be renewed. We will no longer be a fractured body, but we will be brothers and sisters instead of cousins and acquaintances. We will no longer fight against each other; what a foolish thing we've done as Christians, to argue and bicker about doctrines in front of the unsaved world. How stupid we have been.

But soon we will be in agreement. We will be one body under the Lord, and with the Lord in us. And then when we speak, it will be the Truth and only the truth.

But as for the many Christians God does not call out of each church body, these will retain their flags, and those flags will be under the authority of the mother church. And they also will possess the puzzle, but will not see it.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You know all in all, in a forum where antagonistic posters plop long-and-repeatedly-debunked lies about secret societies that they're not members of, it doesn't really surprise me that peddlers of anti-Semitic vitriol would feel unashamed of posting about the Protocols of Zion.

It's just depressing that some in society need so desperately to hate someone, anyone that they'll resort to such low means

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Research what ? Someones prejudiced if not bought opinion . There was no confession . Only claims made by someone very interested in rebuffing the claims . Again I ask you people have you actually read them and compare them to today's situations .
You people also believe that Politicians are in politics to do good for the people and would never let their influence be swayed by campaign contributions . That is the politically correct view .

Right. Well, I can see that you haven't done any research at all on this, so this will rather embarassing. For you I might add. The protocols are a very thinly disguised (in other words plagiarised) series of extracts from Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu and a chapter from Biarritz by Hermann Goedsche, who was an antisemitic German. We've known this since 1921, when the first detailed analysis was carried out.
No prejudice involved, just an ability to read.
And by the way please clarify what you meant by 'you people', as I'd be fascinated to learn how you classify those people who dare to contradict you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

...... what?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Now I am not anti Semitic but I'm no fool and truth is still truth . The Protocols ring loudly the Anti Gentile rants of the Talmud , and you know that , or you are relying solely on the highly publicised and vigorously defended rebuttal to the very damaging claim against certain of the Jews . The plot has been uncovered and I wouldn't think that the Globalist want to be outed so soon . So I expect you will ignore the obvious points that ring true that the Talmud and Protocols have been authored by the same ilk . The plot has succeeded so you can rest on your laurels . But don't try to tell me the Protocols aren't true .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But don't try to tell me the Protocols aren't true .

Um... they aren't true.
link to some information.

Again, you can claim they are true and sound real good all you like, but that doesn't make the fact that they are a hoax any less true.

Seriously, listen to yourself. The only proof you bring is it sounds true. How about you put a little effort into your claims.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
You know all in all, in a forum where antagonistic posters plop long-and-repeatedly-debunked lies about secret societies that they're not members of, it doesn't really surprise me that peddlers of anti-Semitic vitriol would feel unashamed of posting about the Protocols of Zion.

It's just depressing that some in society need so desperately to hate someone, anyone that they'll resort to such low means

Fitz

I come from a family that claims Jewish heritage. That's how I came to know that it is garbage.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Fitz

I come from a family that claims Jewish heritage. That's how I came to know that it is garbage.

Doubtless. Hateful postings such as this excuse for a thread exhibit the nastiness that a small subsect of humanity is capable of carrying and nurturing. Their hate doesn't need to be justified; it just needs a target group. I'm quite sure SimonPeter would be at a loss to explain why two groups of Christians felt it necessary to kill each other in Northern Ireland. Certainly from an outsider's perspective it makes no sense whatever given the teachings of Christ

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Have you ever read into them . Or do you let others with their own agenda'a make up your mind for you . You might be able to recite the Talmud by heart as far as I know . Are you saying that the Talmud is not written by the Jews and does not reflect the same rhetoric as the Protocols . Is that what you are saying or will you ignore that question as well .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I figured that !But you know that the Jews that are part of the Global cabal and adhering to the Protocols may not be associated with your family . How would they know about what was a secret plot . Chances are you are not tied to the ultra rich who are involved with the Protocols . Sadly all Jews will bear some indignity because of the plot of a few .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Interesting. A follower of the Prince of Peace so filled with hatred and prepared to believe a put-up job a century old. Kind of sad, really

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Ahh ! All Christians are not of like mind as all Jews are not of like mind .I have not said the Jews should be condemned . The fact is that the Protocols of Zion are being fulfilled by the Jews . Try and deny that ! Even if some one else did write them the people who have at this time put themselves in the position prescribed to achieve the same goals that also parallel the Talmuds teachings with relationship to the lack of respect towards the Gentiles are prominent Jews . Talking about hate talk read the TALMUD .Anti Semitic , how about anti Gentile . Quit your whining ,your Talmud is justifying murder of Gentiles .
The fact is that the protocols will lead the world to the Great Tribulation as God planned . As with Judas is the same with the Learned Elders of Zion .

I am for Gods remnant in Israel and for the state of Israel .And for the defence of Israel but not all in Israel is Israel .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Now I am not anti Semitic but I'm no fool and truth is still truth . The Protocols ring loudly the Anti Gentile rants of the Talmud , and you know that , or you are relying solely on the highly publicised and vigorously defended rebuttal to the very damaging claim against certain of the Jews . The plot has been uncovered and I wouldn't think that the Globalist want to be outed so soon . So I expect you will ignore the obvious points that ring true that the Talmud and Protocols have been authored by the same ilk . The plot has succeeded so you can rest on your laurels . But don't try to tell me the Protocols aren't true .

People have known that the Protocols were very likely written by an Okhrana agent called Golovinski on the orders of his superior, one Pyotr Ivanovich Rachkovsky, for almost a century. There is no plot. They aren't true. We've known that they were a forgery since 1921. You can continue to deny this, but it doesn't make it any less true.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Sorry, so the Protocols were written by a sooper seekrit global cabal... that somehow came to have its sooper seekrit plan for global domination leaked to the outside world?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You know that you read that they were plaguerized . Thats all you know because you haven't even looked at them yourself .Are you saying that the brother document the Talmud was also not written by the Jews .
The fact is you don't want to know you want to deny .

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That cabal is not secret any longer . I still ask the question .

Have you read them ?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hate-on little man. For an erstwhile Christian, why're you so focused on this world instead of laying-up your riches for the next per Christ's instruction? Clearly your faith is weak when you need a century-old put-up job to justify your shallow hatred.

Pitiful really

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I will ask the question again . Have you read the Protocols ? That is a simple question . And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .
edit on 19-3-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I will ask the question again . Have you read the Protocols ? That is a simple question . And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .

It's a put-up job. Seemingly unlike yourself, I have better things to do with my time. Am I to expect you'll be moving on to and extolling the 'truths' in "Mein Kampf" next?

Fitz

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You know that you read that they were plaguerized . Thats all you know because you haven't even looked at them yourself .Are you saying that the brother document the Talmud was also not written by the Jews .
The fact is you don't want to know you want to deny .

Of course the Talmud was written by the Jews. The real one, by the way, and not the misquoted version that antisemites have been waving about since the 13th Century in a desperate attempt to make the Jews sound as if they were trying to take over the world.
Obviously I have looked at the Protocols. They are, as stated, plagiarised from the books that I stated above. They are non-specific for such a so-called master plan. I wonder why.... oh yes, they were written by the Okhrana in the political chaos leading up to the 1905 Russian Revolution. There is nothing to deny, other than that the Protocols are not real. No-one takes them seriously. Other than you. I wonder why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join