It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by SimonPeter
And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .

Fine, I will bite.

Please post the relevant Hebrew passage.

Bumping for the attention of SimonPeter. Why do you avoid this? Also, why are you trying to move the goalposts on this thread? The ATS motto is "Deny ignorance". Here's your chance to put up on that front

Either that or admit you're trolling long-debunked anti-Semitic material as 'fact'.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

The protocols are very much not a hoax, they have become self evident historical fact. Getting into arguments over who they are or are not about (i.e. whether it references Jews in particular) only serves to muddy the water. But then that was probably the point. Obfuscation. A post on the first page of this thread spells out the prorocols, I defy anyone to debunk the simple fact that they describe the world as we know it, as it is run by TPTB. Be that the Jews, globalists, Kermit the Frog or whoever.

edit on 27-3-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

And if you place the Protocols in any time in history and attribute them to world events, you can make them fit. They are just generic enough that you can use just about any event to fill in the blank. They are still a hoax as they have been since being proven back in the 1920's. Just because it sounds true, doesn't make it so.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Who proved them to be fake ?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The Times, in 1921. Please try to pay attention!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If I had wanted your answer I would have asked you .

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If I had wanted your answer I would have asked you .

I'm still waiting for a response to my earlier question. Interesting that you haven't answered it...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
When in doubt... Pinocchio says:
Hmmm... to be or not be... that is the question.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Alright lets do the math . #1 you aren't a Christian trying to defend the Jews
#2 Atheist could care less for the Jews because they are of the old Judean faith which is just another religion .
#3 Only a Jew would defend a controversial Jewish policy and claim anti-semitism .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

So you're claiming that only Jews would defend Jews? So you're stating that no Christian would possibly believe that the Protocols are anything other than a hoax?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The Times called for “an impartial investigation.” The Morning Post, Marsden’s newspaper, carried twenty-three articles dealing with The Protocols and the role of Jews in world affairs, and also called for an investigation. Lord Sydenham, a particularly avid promoter of The Protocols, writing in The Spectator remarked like many others as to the way “prophecies” (sic) in The Protocols were being “now literally fulfilled…” and also called for an investigation into the origins. Very soon however British Jewish lobbies acted. In 1921 the same London Times which had been one of the first to ask whether the strategy of The Protocols was leading to a global ‘Pax Judaica’ was claiming to have definitively proven The Protocols to be bogus.

link to source

So it seems that back in 1921, folks were claiming that the protocols were being “now literally fulfilled…”

Those damn Jews seem to move very, very, very slowly.

If people don't start using a tiny bit of common sense around here, your grandchildren are going to be making the same claims and shouting "look! it's happening right now! They must be true!" and then they will sound like idiots too.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking . Read what I wrote carefully .Why hasn't the person I was talking to replied .
He is an Atheist by his own words . He cares not for religion , any religion ! The Jews would likely be an offence to him by the nature of their contribution to religion and unwittingly to the Gospel of Jesus . So what would be his interest in defending them against any accusation unless he was of Jewish decent or more unlikely married to a Jew . There are good and bad people in every race of people . Jesus pointed this out in the Temple when he said that the Pharisees were claiming to be Jews and were not ,but were instead of the Synagogue of Satan .Esau and Jacob came out of the same womb at the same hour , but God hated Esau and loved Jacob .Do we condemn Jacob because of Esau or hold in high esteem Esau because of Jacob? God didn't !

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

And still no reply about the Talmud and its parallels concerning Gentile or Goyim . Talk about hate ! Kill the Gentile? that sound like Kill the Infidel .

Fine, I will bite.

Please post the relevant Hebrew passage.

Bumping for the attention of SimonPeter.

Why do you avoid this?

Also, why are you trying to move the goalposts on this thread? The ATS motto is "Deny ignorance". Here's your chance to put up on that front

Either that or admit you're trolling long-debunked anti-Semitic material as 'fact'.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

That was almost 100 years ago they didn't have but a toe hold in the USA . The FED Reserve was only in business 8 years in the USA . In your posted article it stated that the Protocols were being hailed as true but then the British Jewish Lobbyist went to work suppressing the claims . HAVE YOU RESEARCHED PAX JUDICIA ? And this Mr .X who provided the rebuttal ? Really !!!! One thing you have not considered is that the Protocols of the Learned Elders is not the only copy of the Protocols . They have been published under different names thus the Protocols may have been a compiled version of other lessor versions . The Bible was compiled of many Scrolls , Letters , and accounts of history and events of the Old and New Testaments just like science books and Math books as progress allowed .
I would assume that you can delineate just who it is that controls the world today . It's all about the money and look who is in control of that .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The Talmud ; With respectto Gentiles
If a Jew murders a Goy ( Gentile ) there will be no death penalty ( Sanhedrin 57 a )Even the best of the "goyim" should all be killed( Soferim 15 ) The "goyim"are not humans. They are beast. ( Baba Mezia114b)

' Yashu ' ( derogatory for Jesus ) is in hell being boiled in hot excrement (Gittin 57a )

These are a few .
Protocols # 14 we shall forbid Christ
# 15 Gentiles are stupid . .... This is the way we will deal with Goy Masons who know too much ..
# 3 we support Communism .

I'm not going to go into all of it I suppose you have had the interest to have read them yourself and only want to pick apart anything I say . Both the Protocols and the Talmud are anti Gentile with a vengence matching that of Hitlers hate for the Jew .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'm not going to go into all of it I suppose you have had the interest to have read them yourself and only want to pick apart anything I say . Both the Protocols and the Talmud are anti Gentile with a vengence matching that of Hitlers hate for the Jew .

As I said previously, it's not my way to waste my time with hateful antique forgeries. But since it appears to be yours, it seemed odd that you appeared to be repeatedly ducking AM's simple request. Why did it take so much brow-beating to get you to cite something I would've thought on the tip of your tongue? I mean if you're as conversant with them as you've claimed, surely you could've dashed this off long ago instead of acting like a drive-by anti-Semitic poster.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

perhaps you have that serious affliction where you only see what you want, but did you see the part where people were claiming the Protocols were playing out now, but they said that in 1921. And here we have people (you) claiming that they are unfolding right now. Do you think that in the year 2055 there will be people talking about the Protocols and how they are taking place "right now!" ?

I guess hate is universal, so it transcends time. The greedy people are in charge and they will remain that way forever. The best we can do is to try to live up to the example Jesus left us. (and hate was not involved in that)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Really ! Have you researched Pax Judicia or do you take what ever is in print to be true. For your information the Rothschilds were the start of the protocols back beforethe 1700ds . It has been a long time in the works . On the other hand have you have only parroted what other s have said . I am beginning to believe your avatar is not coincidental in nature .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You are incoherent . I have answered his question . What you are saying is you have no proof that the Talmud or the Protocols either one is as anti Gentile as you say the Nazis were to anti semitic . But I guess being anti -Gentile is not a hate issue .
You need to reload .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Really ! Have you researched Pax Judicia or do you take what ever is in print to be true. For your information the Rothschilds were the start of the protocols back beforethe 1700ds . It has been a long time in the works . On the other hand have you have only parroted what other s have said . I am beginning to believe your avatar is not coincidental in nature .

Are you seriously this obtuse? Go back and read my last post.
Yes, I believe it's a hoax. I believe that based on the information I have read and linked to in several posts here. But my main point, the one you seem oblivious to, is that the Protocols can be fudged into just about any point in time and sound believable. Do you comprehend that statement?

edit to add:
My avitar is my grandson, but the face he is making reminds me a lot of some posters here.
edit on 28-3-2013 by network dude because: added information

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join