It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
A forgery is a copy of something real. So, calling it that does not dispute it, it just makes one wonder what it was forged from? It doesn't seem to be complete hogwash.

Perhaps this will give you a clue - and a forgery doesn't need to be from an original source.

The following is a copy of the text of the Oath as it appeared in the 1913 Congressional Record: (Note: If anyone has any doubts that Jesuits aren't trained to be the ultimate deceivers and chameleons, the following words should erase all doubts.)

(The Superior speaks

My son, heretofore you have been taught to act the dissembler: among Roman Catholics to be a Roman Catholic, and to be a spy even among your own brethren; to believe no man, to trust no man. Among the Reformers, to be a Reformer; among the Huguenots, to be a Huguenot; among the Calvinists, to be a Calvinist; among other Protestants, generally to be a Protestant; and obtaining their confidence, to seek even to preach from their pulpits, and to denounce with all the vehemence in your nature our Holy Religion and the Pope; and even to descend so low as to become a Jew among Jews, that you might be enabled to gather together all information for the benefit of your Order as a faithful soldier of the Pope. You have been taught to plant insidiously the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and to incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace; to take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means. You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source; to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and the judiciaries and councils of state, and to be all things to all men, for the Pope's sake, whose servants we are unto death. You have received all your instructions heretofore as a novice, a neophyte, and have served as co-adjurer, confessor and priest, but you have not yet been invested with all that is necessary to command in the Army of Loyola in the service of the Pope. You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors; for none can command here who has not consecrated his labours with the blood of the heretic; for "without the shedding of blood no man can be saved". Therefore, to fit yourself for your work and make your own salvation sure, you will, in addition to your former oath of obedience to your order and allegiance to the Pope, repeat after me:

www.redicecreations.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 27/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: BBCode.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Your reason for accepting it ,

The video's it self are logic, its seems to follow the exact seem story we are all in and fighting against.

is the same reason Hitler accepted it. I hope the mods give me a little slack here. This is from "Mein Kampf":

The extent to which the whole existence of the people is based on a continual lie is shown in an incomparable manner in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which the Jews hate so tremendously. The Frankfurter Zeitung is forever moaning to the people that they are a supposed to be a forgery; which is the surest proof that they are genuine. What many Jews do perhaps unconsciously is here consciously exposed. But that is not what matters....What matters is that they uncover, with really horrifying reliability, the nature and activity of the Jewish people, and expose them in the inner logic and their final aims. But reality provides the best commentary. Whoever examines the historical develpoment of the last hundred years from the standpoint of the book will at once understand why the Jewish press makes such an uproar. For once this book becomes generally familiar to a people, the Jewis menace can be regarded as already vanquished.

(Source: Adolf Hitler, 'Mein Kampf', 307-308)

In other words, it's might not be real, but it is "right", so the source does not matter.

We are told we should remember history in order to not repeat it. You seem to be repeating it. When the origin of the story is a Catholic author satirizing 1860's French politics, any other use is nothing but wrong.

You need to get yourself the book "Voodoo Histories--The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History" by David Aaronovitch. The "Protocols" are discussed in the first chapter. Learn something.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Please this is not simple ignorance. This is a t**** thread. His agenda is rahre clear. May god protect us from such helpfull people who obviously support baiting people.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While I can understand the almost hypnotic allure within this "sequel" to the original fiction, I cannot give it any credence whatsoever. The venomous racial hatred displayed in the video, not all of which was directed against jews, was so pervasive as to make me feel the need to take a shower.

There was, however, one thing in the video that caused my jaw to drop. At 5:12 into Part 1 (and repeated in the last second of Pt. 1 and again in Pt.2) there appears a book cover. The title is in a language with which I am not conversant, but taking a wild guess it would seem to be something to the effect of "Bolschivism Unmasked".

The cover art itself is what caught my eye. Here's a link to a hauntingly similar image:

diaconspiracyfiles.wordpress.com...

Not intending to derail this thread by any means, but the similarity is striking.

A Freemasonic connection? Who knows?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

The video's it self are logic, its seems to follow the exact seem story we are all in and fighting against.

is the same reason Hitler accepted it. I hope the mods give me a little slack here. This is from "Mein Kampf":

The extent to which the whole existence of the people is based on a continual lie is shown in an incomparable manner in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which the Jews hate so tremendously. The Frankfurter Zeitung is forever moaning to the people that they are a supposed to be a forgery; which is the surest proof that they are genuine. What many Jews do perhaps unconsciously is here consciously exposed. But that is not what matters....What matters is that they uncover, with really horrifying reliability, the nature and activity of the Jewish people, and expose them in the inner logic and their final aims. But reality provides the best commentary. Whoever examines the historical develpoment of the last hundred years from the standpoint of the book will at once understand why the Jewish press makes such an uproar. For once this book becomes generally familiar to a people, the Jewis menace can be regarded as already vanquished.

In other words, it's might not be real, but it is "right", so the source does not matter.

We are told we should remember history in order to not repeat it. You seem to be repeating it. When the origin of the story is a Catholic author satirizing 1860's French politics, any other use is nothing but wrong.

You need to get yourself the book "Voodoo Histories--The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History" by David Aaronovitch. The "Protocols" are discussed in the first chapter. Learn something.

I tend to do research with comment scene, witch is based on logic. I am a everybody´s person, have friends from many religions. I could not kill or hate anyone, unless they are aiming for a New World Order. I want freedom for everyone, witch is possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

No I am not a jew. I have Jewish friends and Plaestinian friends. I am for an end to hatred. Surely you know that the Nazis and Neo-nazis leant heavily on the Protocols to back up their antisemitiism.

Freedom for all
edit on 27-12-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

This is 2010. You and I are from a new generation.
We must destroy the old, by exposing them.
All i want is freedom. It would be great to travel to Afghanistan, or Israel, The people over there are great, but the people in power just like everywhere make sure you live in fear.
I was in Egypt, went to an moslim family did not know them.
I was playing the whole evening with them, could not understand a word. They spoke the language of joy and fussball. That is freedom for me, be with everybody even if you dont know them.

Guess what Religion and the government and the military does, rip us apart.

This doesn't take away that i would prefer that someone else has started this thread.
Cause indeed its a hot topic for some fanatics.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

You compare me to HITLER??
This is like a knife in my hart.

This is what I am against, no group, no individual, but those who share this goal, of world domination.
They are al psychopaths

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Others here have noted the convergence of themes contained in the "Protocols" and perceptions of what it transpiring in the world today. Unfortunately this is no proof in itself of its veracity. The infamous fraud that was "Pike's letter to Mazzini" also contained many seemingly prescient details and has conclusively been proven a fake:

Conspiracy Archive: Albert Pike to Mazzini, August 15, 1871: Three World Wars?

One thing to consider is the very, very old tradition of scapegoating and how the Jews have taken on that role to ad nauseum in the modern age. Merely referring to the sore thumb prominence of Zionist Israel and Jewish factions in the modern global control grid that particular elements in the conspiracy community focus on merely reinforces their role as the "go to" bad guys of NWO lore.
It's possible (though not certain, I'm musing here) that international Jewry is the entity constantly being pointed to by the finger of the actual "Hidden Hand." And the "Hidden Hand," IMO, is not so hidden. It's an internationalist cabal that comprises the nascent corporate facist superstate, whose members are incidentally of Jewish extraction, also non-Jewish British, American, Chinese, Russian, French, Brazilian, etc, etc.

Regarding the "Protocols" themselves please read Norman Cohn's Warrant for Genocide: The Myth of the Jewish World Conspiracy and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and refer to the work of the esteemed James Webb, his fantastic book "The Occult Establishment", specifically chapter 4, "The Conspiracy against the World."

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So why go resurecting the protocols? Why jog people's memory. A lot of innocent people suffered and continue to suffer because of this forgery. Again I cannot understand why any reasonable humanitarian would open up a thread. Are you a neo Nazi? Are you an anti fascist that has some new insight?

Is it just another hate thread??
Just thinking

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

So why go resurecting the protocols? Why jog people's memory. A lot of innocent people suffered and continue to suffer because of this forgery. Again I cannot understand why any reasonable humanitarian would open up a thread. Are you a neo Nazi? Are you an anti fascist that has some new insight?

Is it just another hate thread??
Just thinking

I AM AN HUMAN BEING GOD.....T!!
I want to have freedom, i love everybody who will live by the hart.

I am not affraid to touch something because its a hot topic. I once had an Jew girlfriend, not sexual.
I just do research, and i know many on here support that.

You know what you make me think by putting me in a box. Every time Jews are being touched, its very very hot stuff.
Then the truht lays here, in this topic.
Its Logic. Its the simple need of freedom, freedom for all. I will fight for that N-Korea boy in that docu, I will fight for people that suffers by the system.
No matter who's the enemy.

We are all the same, i do not look at people in groups, ore religions. The system does that.
You do that.

But I tell you this, if i knew this was going to be so hot, I wouldn't have made this thread

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

edit on 28-12-2010 by JohhnyBGood because: Just realised dr bataille = leo Taxil

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Protocols are real and the God hating Jews are using them today . They have been trying to lie and cover them up for a Century but there is no way they acn lie their way out now . People can see that the Jews have accomplished almost everything they wanted . Not all Jews subscribe to the Protocols .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The Protocols of Zion were proven as hoax long ago.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

By whom? They lied to you and you fell for it . Anybody can see that the people responsible for the authorship of the Protocols are in the exact position that they planned so long ago. You read that they were debunked and that was good enough for you . Have you actually read them and compared the current events with them ? That like the JFK thing . I guess you believe the official story !

The Protocols of Zion are apparently self evident today as authintic .One only has to read the Talmud to see the creators of the Protocols . Look around you but most of all read through them before you write them off .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The Protocols are just as real as chemtrails raining down on the public.

They were written to offer justification in being anti Semitic. It's to help tiny minds not feel like such assholes for hating a group simply for their religion, or color, or location. While hate like that is easy to come by, justification among your peers is much harder to obtain. (providing your peers are not tiny minded aholes as well)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Um, no. It's a forgery, created by the Russian Tsarist secret service, the Okhrana. We've known this since 1921.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

You read the same BS that I read but you can not deny that the Jews have executed the Protocols to the letter . Deny that !

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by KSigMason

One only has to read the Talmud to see the creators of the Protocols.

You read 6000+ pages in hebrew? Impressive!

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

The 3 points that was supposed to signal plagiarism was vague at best . The fact is that the translated Protocols have been fulfilled by Jews to the letter . If there was a problem with the translation I am sure they would have complained . The Talmud is very specific in the same way about Gentiles including killing the Gentile .
Any fool can see that the Jews are in control as they planned of the Banking world , News world, and attacking Christianity and are the power behind Globalism and the NWO . They have achieved their goals set forth in the Protocols . The evidence easy to see in todays time . I do know they will never admit it .

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Prove that the Jewish cabal have not executed the protocols . Have you even read them to see for yourself . Or are you as easy to fool as the Protocols say . Then check into the Talmud and see how they feel about Gentile people there . It is the same thing virtually but not as much of a plan .
I do realise that there are Jewish people who have not subscribed to the Protocols and are good people . But there still exist the same type of people that Jesus said their father was Satan .
Those same people have made a great effort to debunk the Protocols including the ones on here .
I am not anti semetic I am for Israel and Gods people . Unfortunately not all Jews are Gods people like Judas .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join