It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You are incoherent . I have answered his question .

ORLY? Where in the 9 days since AM posted that simple request did you do that? Let's have a quick look through the thread, shall we?

Did you answer it in this post? Nope!
This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post? This post?

Nope! Goose eggs across the board. You've had lots to say about everything under the sun BUT that. So now.....you wanna revisit that assertion? Or shall we take it with the same grain of salt? Like this whopper?

I do realise that there are Jewish people who have not subscribed to the Protocols and are good people . But there still exist the same type of people that Jesus said their father was Satan .
Those same people have made a great effort to debunk the Protocols including the ones on here .
I am not anti semetic I am for Israel and Gods people . Unfortunately not all Jews are Gods people like Judas .

If that's how you define being FOR someone, the imagination boggles at how you define being AGAINST them!

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just caught the move. Thumbs-up to the Mod that directed this thread to its proper home

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I did reply to you on the last page . And I don't care where they move this thread to . The subject matter is the same . They did the same thing in 1921 .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I did reply to you on the last page . And I don't care where they move this thread to . The subject matter is the same . They did the same thing in 1921 .

It took you 9 days of dodging and weaving and goal-post-moving to FINALLY answer something that (by your description) you should've been able to pop-off in a heartbeat. That you elected not to speaks volumes for how much you actually believe your 'source'

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Do you mean when they were sure those Jews were enacting their evil plan to take over the world? back in 1921?
is that what you mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
edit to add:
My avitar is my grandson, but the face he is making reminds me a lot of some posters here.

Looks like he's dumping a load, ferr sher.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Alright lets do the math . #1 you aren't a Christian trying to defend the Jews
#2 Atheist could care less for the Jews because they are of the old Judean faith which is just another religion .
#3 Only a Jew would defend a controversial Jewish policy and claim anti-semitism .

My my, what a farrago of foolishness. Now that you've answered my question (and I'll let others draw their own conclusions from your fascinating answers) I'll respond. Actually I'm an atheist who used to be a christian until I became better educated. If you want to know why I'm laughing at the Protocols, which are still forgeries no matter how much you claim to the contrary, it's because I'm also a historian who's looked into the matter. The Protocols emerged out of the fouler mists of the Ohrana's anti-semitic and anti-democratic slurs at the start of the Twentieth Century.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Well you can read for sure . Have you researched the Pax Judicia? Have you researched the Talmud ? Did you not question about mr X who supplied the debunking information . And then again Britians Jewish Lobby had to force the issue to have them claimed a fake and have the London Times change their story . I'm sure there was no pressure on the to do that . How many Titles did the same protocols have and just how long of a time was it that these protocols were being written and compiled . Some sources say as far back as the 1700s when they first started lending themselves to be written by partially by Meyer Amschel Bauer who came up with the idea to control money issuance thus the government also . It is not one neat issuance . But thats according to who is uttering the version you want to hear .

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Well, five seconds search on Google for "Pax Judicia" (your spelling - I think you mean the Pax Judaica) gets me a load of nutty sites and vile theories, so I'm going to pass I guess. Besides, the Pax Americana could more likely to be replaced by the Pax Sinica, given the way that the Chinese economy is growing.
As for the Talmud, when I see that the quotes about the Goyim and Jews, etc are being quoted (misquoted I should say) on sites like Stormfront, I hear loud alarm bells ringing, so again no thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I kind've figured his favourite colour was brown.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

Why does your link lead to: "Buying Supplemental Health Insurance" ? Do I Really Need That Insurance? About

It doesn't matter if the protocols are true or not.

Like the Bible, the harm it does is done by people who believe in it.

The protocols do read like a blueprint for what has been happening to society.

But that could be because it gives evil people "good" Ideas.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The Protocols of Zion have never been conclusively proven to be a hoax nor have they been verified, I see ATS thinks otherwise.

My avatar will remain inverted until this ridiculous censorship here ends.
edit on 28-3-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

The Protocols of Zion have never been conclusively proven to be a hoax nor have they been verified, I see ATS thinks otherwise.

edit on 28-3-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

Yes they have been proved to be a forgery. For heavens sake, in 1921, a reporter for the Times of London, Philip Graves, found that the Protocols had been plagiarized. As it turned out, there were two sources: Dialogue between Machiavelli and Montesquieu in Hell, an 1864 satire of the French ruler Napoleon III by Parisian lawyer Maurice Joly, and Biarritz, an 1868 novel by German anti-Semite Hermann Goedsche.

Goedsche is credited with developing the whole “Jewish plan of world conquest” idea. Biarritz features a chapter, “In the Jewish Cemetery of Prague,” in which the princes of the twelve tribes of Israel gather at the cemetery to report the progress of their world takeover schemes. As Segel said in A Lie and a Libel, “The plot bore such a striking resemblance to the one developed in the Protocols that any reasonable person must conclude that either both were written by the same man or one was plagiarized from the other”.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

It is obvious you do not understand the concept of censorship. If you want to frequent a site that encourages people to lie, there are many others to choose from.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Agreed: only anti-Semites like certain posters here believe in it. I will leave it to them to assess the damage they are doing to themselves with this sort of unhealthy belief.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Agreed: only anti-Semites like certain posters here believe in it. I will leave it to them to assess the damage they are doing to themselves with this sort of unhealthy belief.

Sadly they won't listen. They're eaten up with too much senseless, baseless hate.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
What I find hilarious are idiots who flatter themselves into thinking that the criticism of a malevolent Cabal is somehow referring to them.

paranoid much !

All the evidence put out on this site indicates there ARE a powerful group of elites who are pushing an agenda for their own benefit.....and yes some of them are jewish....you can't deny the facts.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I did not see anyone here spout Jew hate . Only a few Jews here tried to invoke that claim . They always do when ever a Jew gets accused of something . I will have to say they are very quick to bring up the hate theme and whine like a Muslim about cartoons when criticised .

Their Jewish Lobby had to get the London Times to reverse their stance on the protocols . Lobbies tend to buy their way through life . They usually put political pressure and bribe people to get their otherwise unethical deeds done . That is exactly what the Protocols plan to do .
These claims are being put forth by Jews who are not of the Synagogue of Satan .We are aware of these things because Jewish Rabbi's who do not serve Satan have brought them to us . Where is the anti Semitism there ?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by ken10

I did not see anyone here spout Jew hate . Only a few Jews here tried to invoke that claim .[snip]. Where is the anti Semitism there ?

None so blind.

If you're incapable of recognising just how much hate is at the core of what you defend then I honestly pity you. And if you don't recognise that calling all who point this out "Jews" qualifies you as a dyed-in-the-wool, card-carrying anti-Semite then you're beneath contempt.

And just FYI? I'm a Anglican.

Fitz

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The name Jew has been used for thousands of years to mean Jewish . AS far as your faith a lot of Jews are Christian . They are called Messianic . You just protest too much .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join