It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh and, I highly encourage you to go forward, if it's what you want. Only, I'd try to talk once more with Gibbs about the "loss of timeline". It would concern me...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I know this was said before, but if this device really works, why is'nt this guys name a household word and why is'nt he a billionaire? If it does work, please go to the near future and bring back the winning lottery numbers for New York state.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL apparently the device really works he already posted a thread nine years ago!!

edit on 27/12/10 by elpistolero1 because: lol

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I was just thinking, why does he need money if he is just short of playing god, personally I wouldn't even sell the device, why bother? i would promise him that I would give him half my lottery winnings. way more than a measly 360 bucks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Dude, go buy some mimosa hostillis root bark and read up on lazy man's tek for dmt extraction if you're interested in dmt studies.
I can say from first hand experience, it is extremely powerful and life changing event
On the bright side, finally remembered my password for here
feels good to post again

edit on 27-12-2010 by Destiny Curious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting except in the laws of physics, you would not be able to travel before the device was created, also "Astro" doesn't exist, and you seem much like a religious zealot. So that not only puts this forums logic in question, but yours as well.

If this man was really selling time machines, he would be. Trillion air, be in a different time, and furthermore he would be selling them higher than $360. In my honest opinion (in which I mean no offense, just my honesty) that at some point in your life, you did a series of hard drugs, which fried the "logic" part of your brain, thus you have difficulty telling what is real and what is bogus.

To the many other members reading this in hopes of having your own time machine, give it up, you will never live the dream, merely accept your limitations and know it is far beyond your comprehension. Maybe one day far in the future, but don't except anything other then people from that time to study us like a history project, like if you were studying Neanderthals.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Um, $360 can sustain a human being in rural Asia for a year.

So... I hope you don't feel guilty after getting scammed.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION

Originally posted by Phenomium
I have a 2000 year old Unicorn that doesn't need to be fed and is very well behaved at childrens birthday parties. The horn on his head looks alot like a party hat.........but I assure you, it's a real, magical unicorn horn. It's for sale if you wanna buy it. ]:>)

Don't listen to him OP I bet the horn doesn't even look like a genuine party hat. And I swear your the guy who sold me a fake unicorn removal tool, is your ebay name LadiesMan217?.

Time to blow this popsickle stand.

/second

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

i dont think hes sayin he physically traveled thru time dude chill out

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just remote viewed ebay in the future. I came across someone selling a "slightly used" time machine for $360.00. Conincidence? I don't know. Hmmmmmmm...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
hmmm $360 for the winning lotto numbers next week... good deal! :-)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think your nuts. This guy is selling a book that was out of print, but he went back in time to 1977, retrieved it brought it back and it can be your's for only $19.95..he claims it will answer all my questions, time travel conversion kits for your watch $19.95, HDR option for increased performance: Double Terminated Quartz Crystal $12.95 No Refunds, No Guarantees or Warranty but He did say something to the effect that if God wants it to work it will and if he doesn't it won't. You should take that money and go buy some of our homeless dinner or something, make an impact on someones immediate future. It would be an experience you wouldn't forget and neither would they, so in a sense, you could also call that time travel. I think you would feel much better about yourself and make a difference in someones life vs having your brains scrambled by that silly machine, but hey it's your brain.
edit on 27-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Originally posted by darkbake

Were not skeptics, ... and this has NOTHING to do with science.

I guess at the end of the day it has to do with mental maturity, ...... because anyone willing to drop 3 Bills on an obvious scam is borderline retarded. .

Do you think an actual time machine would have printed out labels and parts such as a " witness well" .... you could put one together yourself for about $10.

edit on 27-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

Absolutely.
Had to quote that so it can be seen by those who dont read anything but the first and last page.

I am quite open to things of this nature..
but this is a SCAM.
huge scam.

introduce electric fields to your brain that closely..
you're going to experience something...
but it isnt time travel .

edit on 27-12-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

My code of conduct for time travel will be to travel in astral form only, and observe only, unless some kind of situation comes up that requires my attention and is independent of the timeline, for example dealing with other time travelers, government agents, or whatever.

edit on 26-12-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

You do realize that you won't be 'proving' anything if you simply travel in astral from, right? The only way to really prove this thing is to go for the gusto and travel with your physical body. Im hoping its not like in Terminator where you have to leave your clothing behind....that would be awkward!
Seriously though, thats the only real way to do this thing..that is unless you plan on telling us the next weeks lotto numbers, or the next 5 months of news....I suppose you could 'prove' it that way, even if you are just in astral form.....yet why doesnt the guy selling it do the same? He would have no problems convincing people then!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Curious
reply to post by darkbake

Dude, go buy some mimosa hostillis root bark and read up on lazy man's tek for dmt extraction if you're interested in dmt studies.
I can say from first hand experience, it is extremely powerful and life changing event
On the bright side, finally remembered my password for here
feels good to post again

edit on 27-12-2010 by Destiny Curious because: (no reason given)

haha!
Most definitely.

The last time,
I was actually "dematerialized" , as I watched, and felt it happen..
I just broke up into billions of little particles..
watching them all streaming away from, what was, a few moments ago.. "me". lol

Life changing indeed.
and a true 'key', to entering into other worlds.
literally...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The $360 I am spending is completely worthwhile to me, because I will be able to determine for myself whether or not this is a hoax by first-hand experience, and if it works, I will be able to conduct more research along many different lines and report it here and start accepting requests for research.

So, go to next Saturday night, watch the Lotto drawing, then come back, and buy a ticket. All the research money you need!

Seriously, I don't need to travel to the future to see it.
I see....I see....I see you losing $360.....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
lol sorry OP this is silly and you know this, give the 360 to a good cause im sure there are people in this world that could do with some charity

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Time travel is certainly an interesting concept, but I would use extreme caution. If you were able to find one of these "vortex" places--how would you get back? All this for $360 ?? Come on !

There is a lot of hype about astral travel and remote viewing--but this is a dangerous thing to try. When you leave your body, you are opening the door for evil spirits to enter. Demons roam the earth seeking a physical host to dwell in. Once they inhabit your body, they steal your identity and manifest their evil through your credentials. Once you are taken over by these demonic entities, you may have a very difficult time regaining control. Anyways, this is something I would NEVER do.

Andrew Basiago was recruited by the government for time travel experiments, and he says it is definitely possible, though there are risks. You should research and listen to his interviews on Spectrum Radio and YouTube. He describes his experiences with time travel, and it is a physical concept. Andrew Basiago is also on FaceBook.

Please be careful. This religious man who wants to put you in touch with "Christ Consciousness" is a New Ager. Jesus Christ is Lord ! Only Jesus -- There is no Christ Conscousness. God bless.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Umm judging by the pictures on www.hdrusers.com.. this looks almost EXACTLY like the time travel device in Napoleon Dynamite...

So don't forget to put in the crystals... and more importantly, don't electrocute your junk.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Calculon386

Now there's some advice we can all agree on.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join