It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah I say let the guy try it if he wants to. It is his money and he can spend it however he wants to.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ya know what? I'm gonna lighten up. I call it it retarded, you call it the scientific method, so whatever man. It seems you are very determined on what you want, so go ahead. Go and do it, but I am leaving this thread, and I think you know why. I hope something comes out of this...and Happy new years to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ooops... Turn it off Kip ...it kills
edit on 12/27/2010 by spoonbender because: sorry....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

A fool willing to part with his money so easily doesnt deserve it anyways.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Remember .... WHEN, it doesnt work .... its probably not because its a total piece of crap, ..... but because you werent rubbing the " wishing" Plate hard enough.

This inventor does not seem to be too smart. If he returned from the past with an actual object, a mere book, then there are a million ways of going to the past, make a few investments and come back with papers to prove it and be another Warren Buffet or Mr. Microsoft. He would NOT be selling his device for a paltry 300 hundred and some bucks some 20 years later. And the government would have them all bought up if it, in fact, exists. What a fantastic war weapon it would be also.

Actually, I can't believe this thread. It has got to be a grand hoax in probably a couple of ways.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

If it hasn't been asked yet could you check out to see what 12 22 2012 is like and get back to us?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
First of all, this is an obvious waste of time & money.

Second, I think your heart is in the right place but in your eagerness to contribute to this forum you've failed to go the first step and pick the right time to do it.

Third, if you we really want to do it then go ahead. I personally think 8 pages of telling you the same thing & at some points in an insulting way is wrong. I think it's obvious to see that you're just trying to start & find things for the best of us all & who knows where this first rung on the ladder could lead you. It's a learning process & I would tell my kids the same thing.

Fourth, good luck whatever.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

ROFLMAO!! Sorry just got a visual of Napoleon Dynomite. Where his uncle trys to buy that time travel device and smokes his chest nuts!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I think this device probably causes you to have a so-called "out-of-body experience" which is really quite different from actual, real time travel, which requires miles and miles of labs and equipment.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think everybody is looking at this the wrong way.

When it does work, the OP can make his money back thousandfold when he wins the Lottery.

He can laugh in our faces and say 'neener see I told you so'. But until then, unfortunately most of that will be saying that to him.

Good luck OP, the only advice I can give you is I've spent about that much on something which had extraordinary claims even with testimonies. Trust me - it did not work.

It has a 100% money back guarantee, right? If not ask yourself why?

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
darkbake...please re-consider, this is very dangerous for you. Have you read Kant's " Theory of Time", Steven Hawking's "A Brief History of Time." Have you acquainted yourself with some current thinking in regards to quantum science or even not quantum on the subject of time and the effects of travel between realities? A wormhole must open for you to go and stay open for you to come back? Do you really think Mr. Gibb's apparatus and your mind can do this?

Just to be clear, the wormhole opens, your mind holds it open while your body with mind travels through, your mind must keep it open while the body with mind has the experience, when done the body with mind directs you back to the wormhole and you go through it and close the wormhole behind you. Please re-think this. Study up on string theory as it relates to the formation of realities, even though I know you will be right to challenge how bereft it is of really finishing the job, you will immediately see the relationship between time and reality.

I am not of the mind that you cannot prove time travel, quite the opposite, I am concerned, that the darkbake we know now will never return, yet, he will have a body here and perhaps a post or two that will never satisfy the naysayers no matter what you do with or without this machine. You are in good scientific company Sagan, Einstein, Kant...please reconsider.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
He claims that he will be alive and well until after he sells his last remaining unit, at which point the tribulation will occur.

Wait a minute...am I getting it wrong or did I just read that the "trigger" to the tribulation is this guy selling his last device in stock?

Anyway, good luck on your quest through time. I totally believe traveling through time is possible while in the astral plane, and if this device somehow helps you getting astral, well, then it may indeed be a time travel machine.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

once you receive it, do your own experiment, please come back and tell us what will happen in JAN/1ST/2013 ?
can't wait

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i believe if you have faith in it, it should work. i mean in an placebo effect kinda way. i dont know anything on the subject but from what i think i know couldnt you just obe to where these things are made and save your money? i dont see how a physical object could go with you into a non-physical realm.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Take that 300 some odd dollars and buy me a new corset instead. It would be less a waste of money buying something for a complete stranger, than buying something that just isn't going to work. And might possibly harm you, too. Why not do something useful with the money?

I'm a 24 (inches) in corsets! ;D
edit on 27-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If the EDR device really works then go back in time and buy stocks of apple inc when they were 10 dollars a share. You will be a rich man in todays world. Seriously though...think about it...if you have to use it at a grid site/vortex location in order to properly experience the OOBE, where are you going to plug it in? If you are going to blow $360.00, why not just mail your check to me, I for sure can use the help financially trying to survive in this world. I always wondered about that scene in Napoleon Dynamite...Now I know where they got their inspiration from.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Bah, buy my device! its only 300, but it is safer, it doesn't work unless your harmonic energy fields are prepared for astral travel..else it dangerous

now granted, it may look like 3 spoons duct taped to a fly swatter, but I assure you, it is filled with only the purest of Flantonian energy (the particles needed for time travel)

Anyhow, if your going to purchase it, well, your going to purchase it and I guess there will be a lesson learned overall. I look forward to the endless tales of your time travelling experience. btw, why is this guy selling them anyhow? he could simply zap a bit into the future and get some lotto numbers, or go into the past and invest the moment microsoft went public...

Hmm..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Incidently OPs, I will buy it off you afterwards for 10 bucks (you pay shipping). Figure it would be a neat novelty item

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

just sayin

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

watch a show called Rob and Big yper-Dimensional Resonator they bought one and what a joke if you spend your money on this device you are wasting your money!!!

www.mtv.com...

here's the full episode. they actually buy it off of the guy (steven gibbs) the OP is getting his from. they call him to get some help with it and he says that he cant tell them because they are aliens. do i need to tell you if it works or not?
edit on 12/27/2010 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
***drug reference removed at member's request***
edit on Wed Dec 29 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join