It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Listen, I would be very careful with this, but if you are going to do it, then do good science. Here are my recommendations. First off, take pictures/video of the device. Honestly I'd love to get a look on the inside of this thing. Send those out first. See what people who know electronics, can tell you about the likely effects.

Then follow some steps. Setup a video camera to watch your experiment. Two if you have them.
Make note of all the things you have had to eat, medicines you have taken, etc for a couple days at least, leading up to the experiment. For that matter, you could start now, and have things well recorded while you are waiting for your device.

Next, map the area you are doing the experiment in. Look around outside as well..for other things that might in anyway effect your experiment. Since this ultimately deals with electromagnetic fields. Note any power transformers, (both for home electronics or outside on the poles) high power wires, underground water pipes/sources..etc.

Try the experiments inside and outside.

Oh and something of super importance. Before just plugging this thing in and sticking it on your head, test all the leads with a volt/amp meter and make sure it won't kill you. I am troubled that this thing plus straight into the wall and doesn't appear to have any power transformers built in. Wall power stops hearts..it is very deadly.

And finally, have someone there also in sight of the video camera, making notes of your state, things you say..etc. Preferably someone who already knows you and can notice changes in your behavior, and has gloves on that are electricity proof, to pull the machine off of you in case things go bad.

Make certain all your cameras have their time stamps on and correct..and when starting recording have an analog and digital clock also clearly visible. (This way time distortions could be seen.) also have a digital and analog watch on your body. Also sync all the clocks with a clock somewhere not near.(like you can call me up and we can sync our clocks) .and see if any of the clock/watches times are effective.

In would be even more awesome to have the whole experiment broadcast on the web..so people can watch in real time.

The important thing here is, safety first, second and third. And write down/record EVERYTHING in as much detail as possible.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have a 2000 year old Unicorn that doesn't need to be fed and is very well behaved at childrens birthday parties. The horn on his head looks alot like a party hat.........but I assure you, it's a real, magical unicorn horn. It's for sale if you wanna buy it. ]:>)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuke_cIn would be even more awesome to have the whole experiment broadcast on the web..so people can watch in real time.

The important thing here is, safety first, second and third. And write down/record EVERYTHING in as much detail as possible.

I have already useed my time machine and went to the future. When I got there all I saw was this guy standing in the same place witha camera in one hand and a list in the other, oh yeah,...there was a tear in his eye for getting ripped off.
edit on 27/12/10 by masqua because: Trimmed big quote

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by darkbake

I'm not sure if you are serious or not, $360 dollars?

Ok I guess that you would at least want to test the claims made before you bought it and luckily there is a pretty simple way to do it.

Just ask Mr Gibb to deliver the device to you yesterday. If it magically appears in your house then you know it works. If not you have saved yourself $360
edit on 26-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

Haha freakin fool proof man. serioulsy.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It kind of sucks to read thousands of comments before u tested it. WHere will u post the results ? And WHEN?

Sucks to read all the comments.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Before I follow the complete thread...up to 5 pages at this point, I just want to compliment you on putting your money where your mouth is and taking this device/concept for a ride. It's too easy for other posters to call you gullible when they don't have the gumption (or dough) to see for themselves. Have an adventure...one way or another...and report back.

Hey JC, we finally agree on something.
First and foremost, those are my sentiments exactly, however the realist in me has now been disappointed.

Still no thread from the past.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
I have a 2000 year old Unicorn that doesn't need to be fed and is very well behaved at childrens birthday parties. The horn on his head looks alot like a party hat.........but I assure you, it's a real, magical unicorn horn. It's for sale if you wanna buy it. ]:>)

Nothing you say is funny by the way. In case it wasnt obvious enough.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
Gibbs has sold over a thousand units. How much wreckage have you sold? .

Over a thousand units sold, and no concrete proof it works, just some storys about what's going to happen at some future date years away ?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If you want an OBE naturally, simply distinguish the difference between the dream world and the real world as soon as you wake up. Write this down (you forget dreams very quickly on waking up). Eventually, whilst you are dreaming, you will realise you ARE dreaming by the increrasingly obvious differences in this altered state, and as long as you dont get excited by this realisation and "wake up" you are then experiencing an OBE. The tantric obstacles are the next step. For more info on OBE the best I can offer is that I learned this by reading a book called "practical experiments in astral projection" by Idries Shah. It worked for me. Good luck with your machine though. I look forward to the results.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I wish you all the luck in the world. I always "knew" that it should be possible. I would also like to know if any others have experience with this device or others and wish to post their successes.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
didnt the uncle in napolean dynamite buy one of these?

erm im still with the idea of telling him to send it to you yesterday and see if it randomly shows up on your doorstep.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Don't listen to him OP I bet the horn doesn't even look like a genuine party hat. And I swear your the guy who sold me a fake unicorn removal tool, is your ebay name LadiesMan217?.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As Einstein once said: "Condemnation before investigation is the height of ignorance."

Don't let the detractors put you off OP. If we never try anything we would never learn. I'll be back to check out your progress. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I truly wish you the best of luck. I like how every one laughs and mocks you, just remember this they did the same to a few famous people...Eienstein... Bill Gates etc... God Speed brother, let us know how it goes.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good luck. Please come back an report.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have to say, after having a look at some of the video clips on this device im totally unconvinced you will timetravel. What surprises me is the clips showing a watch speeding up when this device is turned on. EMF may be influencing the quartz crystal to vibrate at a much faster rate, making the processor on the watch speed up the time. Id like to see this effect with a standard wind up watch. non quartz. Id be a little weary of applying such high EMF fields anywhere near my person too as unknown effects may occur, especially when it comes to the senses.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

You're kidding right? 147 Million is nothing. I could spend 147 Million in 10 minutes if I knew where a good building to buy was.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Seriously man, that thing looks like a dildo with handlebars... Don't waste your Christmas money over this really... If and I mean IF it would work anyhow it would be all over the internet... the only thing that thing needs added to be a top seller on the net is a Harley Davidson logo...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can you please post the results of the test, YESTERDAY? no? hmm

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its simple man, ask him to send you a sample machine you can test with... If the dude can make a time machine he can CERTAINLY make a timer circuit with a 24 hours cut-off... It takes 30 mins to design and piece together...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join