It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
ATTENTION PLEASE:

I have the gut feeling this chap is actually trying to promote this scam product by acting like a client.

-Good writing skills, so he may not be the idiot's village who would believe such scam.
-Doesn't want to try it before buying it.
-Story conveniently posted around christmas time to entice people to spend on this product.
-Since blatant advertising is forbidden here, passing as a tester' is a good way to do some publicity.
-He will probably come back with the results of his 'testing' and tell how awesome it was.

edit on 28-12-2010 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

Very good point.. I'm sure if he has a positive experience, someone from the ATS community near by ( I'm sure there's someone ) would be willing to verify the claims .. and if it's that awesome, why wouldn't he be anxious to share this amazing experience with someone else?

As someone else pointed out.. if these devices really worked, then the price would be unbeatable and they would be everywhere.. the idea of this being a good Christian guy wanting the device used responsibly is entirely nullified by the fact he sells it in the first place.. I bet any of us could order the thing without going through a big morality check.. the op could be the next hitler .. and he was still sold the device

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This one is an example of how absurd this device is.. this guy is demonstrating a time shift with the device.. how does he expect the chronometer to act around electromagnets?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Im not illiterate.I just cant verbalize my perception period.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think this quote from a review of a book about this conman says it all pretty much.

operating instruction is (and I paraphrase) "perform the salt cleansing and ask Jesus Christ to bless the apparatus and allow you to travel through time", which is more important? That you get the electronics right, or the prayer?

Leave your money in your bank account

HDR users site.

I can't help but wonder if he did not write the book about himself under a pen name? This ranks up there with Billy Meiers Raygun.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

In 1999 i was at school and had written this note to a girl i seriously liked, i chickened out and hid the note in my school bag. If you get the chance could you go back, grab the note and put it in her locker?

Always regretted that little bit of cowardice

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE:

I have the gut feeling this chap is actually trying to promote this scam product by acting like a client.

-Good writing skills, so he may not be the idiot's village who would believe such scam.
-Doesn't want to try it before buying it.
-Story conveniently posted around christmas time to entice people to spend on this product.
-Since blatant advertising is forbidden here, passing as a tester' is a good way to do some publicity.
-He will probably come back with the results of his 'testing' and tell how awesome it was.

edit on 28-12-2010 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

I share your thoughts.

I thought AboveTopSecret would be the absolute last place this level of thickness would be exhibited .
I mean, i have seen some pretty far out and stupid things here but this is ridiculous (Presuming the OP is not a child ) .

Omega

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

"but its common knowledge Astral Projection lowers spiritual advancement"

Really?
What circles do you fly in where this little factoid is common knowledge?

I read a sentence like that and I stop reading and move to the next post!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
So does this device transport you physically through time, or spiritually?

I've experienced out of body experiences twice and flown right of my bed and through the ceiling and roof on one. I was previously unfamiliar with the construction of the roof structure, but verified later that what I had seen was there and so I know something actually happened and it wasn't a dream.

If this machine affected the brain and induced something like an out of body experience I could believe it, if it transports actual objects and bodies then I don't, but good on the OP for having a go!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by evo80

Are you the joke police? No one really cares whether you find things funny or not. Why would you assume that people here care about you at all.

Here's a joke: OP is spending $360 on a time machine. Funniest thing I heard all day.

Exactly. This is just silly. Even if there was a possibility of this working the guy would have never even been able to respond to the 4th page of posts befre the FBI or CIA was knocking down his door to arrest him or retrieve the device. The govt would never allow us mere mortals to travel back in time to be able to change history or even influence it in any way. They are evil but they work way to hard to just chance someting like that. But then, you are getting ripped off anyway, so....yeah.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I don't know wether to laugh at you for been silly enough to fall for a scam or cry at you because you wasted your christmas money on a scam.

don't do it dude go be normal and buy an xbox or something

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
This one is an example of how absurd this device is.. this guy is demonstrating a time shift with the device.. how does he expect the chronometer to act around electromagnets?

Its just a magnet trick. If it were really speeding up time it wouldnt do it just for the watch....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

In 1999 i was at school and had written this note to a girl i seriously liked, i chickened out and hid the note in my school bag. If you get the chance could you go back, grab the note and put it in her locker?

Always regretted that little bit of cowardice

Yeah, I married that girl. You dodged a bullet.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Is this Stephen Gibbs the same Stephen Gibbs who is currently writing a book called "How to make money from stupid people"?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

ATTENTION PLEASE:

That's what I said on page 7. This is nothing more than cunning product placement, as is the case with most marketing strategies. Who knows how many of the members who have replied are in on the deception too, they've done a good job in perpetuating the conversation and maybe even intentionally raised points that will sit nicely in the minds of those considering a purchase.
edit on 28-12-2010 by MechanicalSunrise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

man....do you know the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Those guys are buying a "Time Machine" as well. It comes with some kind of magic crystal. Ha ha ha. That is all I can think about now.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I support you friend on your endeavors!

Mr Stephen Gibbs will make quite a bit of money if it does work.

If it doesn't it can still be used as a massive EM pump to attracts spirits and allow them to manifest.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A MTV show called Rob and Big featured a Steven Gibbs time travel device on one of their episodes a few years ago, they never got the device to work. Rob called Gibbs and asked him how to use the device and it turned out Steven Gibbs was a nutter who believes the Gov along with aliens are after him and want him dead.

Here is the end result of a Steven Gibbs HDR time travel device.

You can watch them attempt to get the device to work along with hearing how crazy Steven Gibbs is. Here is the link to the full episode.
www.mtv.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dear Writter,

I believe you have just wasted your money! And anyway, when you mess with mother nature, the knock on effect is generally thousands of people dying, what gives Stephen Gibbs the right to be selling time devices (if they are of course) Which has not been tested safe for use?

You do not know what the effects to the rest if the planet is using time travel, so i give you no credit for spending 360 dollars of your hard earned cash just so you can post somthing on ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

OOOOOOO WEEEEEE!

We gots us some spinny spinny roundy roundy!

That proves time changed!

Kicker is, IF this did happen, why did it not effect the videographer? If it has enough of a field to do this to the watch, it should be big enough to "surround" a human body.

This is going on the assumption that you want more than this size of a part of body to go zinging through time!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Seriously OP?!

Looks like Uncle Rico's device from Napoleon Dynamite!..."Don't forget the crystals!! HAH!"
---> Click here

IT'S UNKY RICO!!!...

This video made me laugh uncontrollably for some reason.

Is anyone really, really believing this bs?

edit on 28-12-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join