It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello ATS members,
I have been on ATS for about a year and it has always been my hope that one day I will be able to not just post interesting theories, but investigate and report myself first hand. Now, I finally have the chance to pursue this goal as recent investments have panned out and I have enough money to buy a hyper dimensional resonator.

For those of you who don't know, Steven Gibbs lives in Kansas and for about twenty years has been selling a device that you hook up to your stomach chakra. The device uses magnetic fields to manipulate your mind and body's energy field in order to allow you to travel through time. I have long thought that time travel was entirely possible through out of body experiences and meditation, and have wanted to pursue that avenue of research in a scientific manner. From what I have read and hypothesized so far, Mr. Gibbs device has the possibility of working fine for that.

What is even more interesting is that he claims (I just talked to him over the phone a few minutes ago) that his device allows you to travel physically through time as long as you are over an energy vortex. In my research I am going to completely skip the physical time travel and attempt astral time travel, because I believe that it will be safer.

I have read threads on ATS by people who have expressed interest in the machine, people who have wanted to know if anyone has used the machine, etc. yet no one to my knowledge on ATS has bought the machine and tested it themselves. Not a problem. I am completely willing to be the guinea pig here buy the device, and test it for everyone myself.

In all honesty, I wasn't even sure if I would be able to get ahold of Mr. Gibbs or if he was still selling the devices, but I was able to find a cell phone number for him, called and left him a message, and he called me back!

In any case, I guarantee that this is not a hoax thread. If it was a hoax thread, it would be pretty boring. I have made arrangements to purchase an HDR device, I am making the payment tomorrow, and I should get it in the mail within a month. If it does not come in the mail, I will let you all know. If it does come in the mail, I will personally test the device and let you know what happens exactly how it is. It might not work.

The $360 I am spending is completely worthwhile to me, because I will be able to determine for myself whether or not this is a hoax by first-hand experience, and if it works, I will be able to conduct more research along many different lines and report it here and start accepting requests for research.

My code of conduct for time travel will be to travel in astral form only, and observe only, unless some kind of situation comes up that requires my attention and is independent of the timeline, for example dealing with other time travelers, government agents, or whatever.

In the very least, I am excited to have spent about half an hour talking with Steven Gibbs, the inventor, and have a few things to report from the first-hand conversation.

Things from Mr. Gibb's conversation, taken from talking to him in the past hour

Mr. Gibbs and I talked for a while, and he told me about how he has been selling the HDR device for over twenty years. He has sold about 1,000 devices, starting in 1985. He is a very religious man and believes that using his device brings you closer to the Christ Consciousness.

If you take the device and find an energy vortex, follow the instruction manual, turn a few knobs and wait a minute you will physically time travel to the specified date for about ten minutes, and then return to where you came from. The device can also be used away from an energy vortex in order to allow you to have an OBE and astrally project to a different time period.

He told me some stories about his own time-travel experiences, and some about a few other people's. The story he told me about his own experience was one that I have read on the internet before, about how he went back to 1977, visited a bookstore and bought a book on the I-Ching. He brought the book back with him, which the bookstore lady had remarked was brand new, and noticed that the copyright date was in 1977. From the way the conversation went, he was not necessarily sure he had time-traveled but noticed that the vehicles all appeared to be from the 1960's and 1970's. It was only after he came home and noticed the copyright date on the book and his friend went back to check out the bookstore and found it to be boarded up and out of business that he was convinced.

Then, he told me a few stories he heard from other people who had time traveled. He told me two stories about people who had traveled to the future around 2012 and 2013 and reported that there was an alien invasion going on by reptilians at the time. He claims that he will be alive and well until after he sells his last remaining unit, at which point the tribulation will occur.

He also told me about a man, Carlos Novella, who had traveled back in time to the Medieval era for seven years. I asked him how that was possible (since he had previously stated the time travel lasted only a few minutes) and he replied that a few minutes was the default setting, but it was possibly to set the device to other settings. Carlos has a website set up for HDR time travelers here:

HDR Users

I have not visited the website yet, but plan to after I finish this thread.

------------------------------

In the end, I wish to accomplish getting my hands on an HDR device, trying it out, and letting you all know what happens. Until then!

~darkbake

edit on 26-12-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have heard him on coast a few times with art bell and Ive also been tempted to try this . I wish you good luck and will be waiting for your results.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Cool, as well i can offer you sweet deal on a Flux Capacitor and some Plutonium(for religion purposes only)

+90 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I'm not sure if you are serious or not, $360 dollars?

Ok I guess that you would at least want to test the claims made before you bought it and luckily there is a pretty simple way to do it.

Just ask Mr Gibb to deliver the device to you yesterday. If it magically appears in your house then you know it works. If not you have saved yourself $360
edit on 26-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I am actually serious and it is mostly Christmas money. Good joke though! But to me it will be worth while to get some real investigating done. It's actually cheaper than I thought, I remember the price tag being around $600.00

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
well. If nothing else comes of this thread,

I learned how to make $360,000 easily.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

So is there a reason my suggested test wouldn't work then?

If Mr Gibb can travel in time then surely he could have delivered the device to you the second after you ordered it or even before,

Don't you want some form of proof before spending that kind of cash? At least ask if you can see his one working. After all you get to test drive a car / listen to a stereo before you buy it, why is this different?

Edit to add

Have you discussed what Mr Gibbs policy on returned items is, just in case it doesn't work? I'm assuming that he would give a full refund?
edit on 26-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Since 1985, eh? You would think a working time machine for $360 would be fairly popular by now. . . think of all the fools wasting their money on trivial gadgets like smart phones and mp3 players when they could be time travelling. . .

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I have heard him on coast a few times with art bell and Ive also been tempted to try this . I wish you good luck and will be waiting for your results.

Thank you. I will be sure to let you know.

For all of the skeptics out there, you should be glad that I am testing the device instead of taking everyone's word for it working or not working. There is probably an equal or more chance of this device not showing up or not working, in which case, that will be reported. I am not spending more than I can afford, either. I do not mind spending the money so that others do not have to. ^_^

Good jokes though and some serious points. We shall see what happens. If I am out $360 or whatever I'll let everyone laugh at my expense.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Fail!
you would have told your self if it did work!

good luck.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good luck, and please tell Jesus I said hello, and thank you.

All the best!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you will be receiving a 360 dollar vibrator with chrismas lights and speaker knobs..

On the off chance that it does work, please shoot hitler once in the nuts for me!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Good luck with that.

It didn't work out so well for this guy...

I'm awaiting the results of your experiment with baited breath.

If it works, I'm gonna find me the nearest energy vortex, cause there were ten minutes with this redhead back in 1985 that would be worth a few revisitings.

edit on 12/26/2010 by OldCorp because: Added redhead story

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you guys are interested,here's another ATS thread about Stephen Gibbs and his HDR device from 2008.

A ~REAL~ time travel machine, the HDR device

Best of luck to you. I'm pretty skeptical about this myself...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Reading the linked thread OP , I came across this , and I would seriously think twice before trying it . It does not sound very safe to me , and I think defcon5 pretty much nailed the reason people experience effects from this device. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-12-2010 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well if it does work then their is absolutely no reason that you couldn't come back from the future to this point right now with all of the supporting evidence and videos / photos etc that would prove that the machine works.

Just to give you some leeway let's say that if you don't come back from the future with proof of time travel within the next 10 minutes then the experiment didn't work

I'm starting my stopwatch now

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Actually, that depends on what version of time travel you subscribe to. The version that I subscribe to says that I would actually be visiting parallel universes that are calibrated slightly differently on the timeline than ours, in other words, wouldn't work to communicate with myself. But who knows.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
A fool willing to part with his money so easily doesnt deserve it anyways.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Remember .... WHEN, it doesnt work .... its probably not because its a total piece of crap, ..... but because you werent rubbing the " wishing" Plate hard enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Please just make sure that you post again with your results.. I was thinking of doing the same thing, so that I could try it out as well. Though, I don't know that I have the time to go midaevel for 7 years... he he...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Dude, don't waste your money. This whole thing is a sham. Apparently, if you learn how to make a clocks hand go very fast, it also makes time go by. The ol' Quagmire method. Gigade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join