It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going to buy and test HDR time travel device (just talked to Stephen Gibbs)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I made a time machine once. I used it to travel to the future and get the winning lottery numbers. Then I traveled to the past and won $147 million. Unfortunately, I went a little crazy with my new-found wealth. Drugs and hookers nearly killed me. So I went back into the past and convinced myself not to build the time machine.

True story

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You know, this is an interesting topic, and the OP is putting in time, effort, and even money in order to test something, that could be quite amazing, out.

And so many replies are just lame *** jokes (adding a smiley does not make them funny...)

Instead, why dont you people offer an opinion, or a comment relative to the thread?

I have followed the HDR device since hearing about it on C2CAM. It is definitely intriguing, and did you all know that Art Bell was sent a device but never had the balls to try it out? Not only is the OP willing to try it out, but is also doing it with his own money!

I am personally very excited about this, and can't wait to hear the results from the OP, whatever those results end up being. I have also tossed around the idea of trying out the HDR myself, but just never have gone with it.

To the "jokesters" - please go to another website with your 3rd grade jokes...

To the OP - thank you for taking the time, spending the money, and making the effort to try the HDR out.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Fail!
you would have told your self if it did work!

good luck.

lmao! maybe ha cant tell himself because he would alter the future too much and erase himself from existence. OMG BEAT THREAD EVER

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

Well as someone I dont know once said "coke and whores" yeah but 147 mil? wow thats a lot of money to blow and still be alive lol

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Don't buy it.
I have a cheaper one. Its free.
You are travelling through time right now. In your body.

There you go. Money saved.

Can I borrow $360, I'll pay you back sometime in the future.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Thank you sir. That is right, I am risking my own money and life (I guess) to test something out in order to get conclusive evidence of it working, or not working, and put some closure on this. I will definitely let you all know what happens.

I'm not sure why skeptics are so against scientifically testing ideas, to me that makes them seem much less credible, almost scared of finding out something works that goes against their belief system. I would think a skeptic would be all for scientific testing.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow....sht, damn, I think I've just slipped through time here

One moment ago, I was in my time, and now I am in the future...where time-machine has already been invented and upgrade to a portable size so everybody can buy and use it at their disposal.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Wow....sht, damn, I think I've just slipped through time here

One moment ago, I was in my time, and now I am in the future...where time-machine has already been invented and upgrade to a portable size so everybody can buy and use it at their disposal.

That joke was so bad it doesnt even make any sense...

And again... smileys do NOT make a lame a** attempt at a joke funny.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by evo80

I'm not sure why skeptics are so against scientifically testing ideas, to me that makes them seem much less credible, almost scared of finding out something works that goes against their belief system. I would think a skeptic would be all for scientific testing.

I think "scared" sums it up well. And when people are scared, they try to "laugh" themselves out of it, or put down the person with the "scary" ideas in order to feel better about themselves, and feel comfortable again.

Some of these comments are bordering on jealousy too it seems like. Jealous of what though? Maybe that you are actually willing to take some action and not just sit behind a computer talking about something.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Dude, I'm not against you testing the machine. I am against you getting ripped of. Which is what is going to happen.
Look at this video for HDR, it is an absolute joke.

Notice how the watch speeds up. That is not time speeding up because the Video motion stays in real time.
All that is being manipulated is a machanical device( the watch) that measures time.

The best way to demonstrate the flaw in this is that a digital watch would have been much more convincing to use as a means to show time speeding up.
The watch used has moving parts that are manipulated.

If you want to pay $360 to pay for something you can investigate first for free, then go for it.

edit on 27/12/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Dude, I'm not against you testing the machine. I am against you getting ripped of.

Can I get a list of everything you plan on buying in 2011? I want to go through it so that I can tell you what you should and should not be spending your own money on. I just dont want you to get ripped off is all. Thanks...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by evo80

Thank you sir. That is right, I am risking my own money and life (I guess) to test something out in order to get conclusive evidence of it working, or not working, and put some closure on this. I will definitely let you all know what happens.

Were not skeptics, ... and this has NOTHING to do with science.

I guess at the end of the day it has to do with mental maturity, ...... because anyone willing to drop 3 Bills on an obvious scam is borderline retarded.

Do you think an actual time machine would have printed out labels and parts such as a " witness well" .... you could put one together yourself for about $10.

edit on 27-12-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Dude, can you get a life.
Did I start a thread on a public forum inviting peoples opinion on an instument I want to Buy?

Did I?
No, I didn't.
What I did was give my opinion with material to support it!

Look at this video for HDR, it is an absolute joke.

Notice how the watch speeds up. That is not time speeding up because the Video motion stays in real time.
All that is being manipulated is a machanical device( the watch) that measures time.

The best way to demonstrate the flaw in this is that a digital watch would have been much more convincing to use as a means to show time speeding up.
The watch used has moving parts that are manipulated.

Get over yourself dude, seriously.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
doubled up.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Were not skeptics, ... and this has NOTHING to do with science.

I guess at the end of the day it has to do with mental maturity, ...... because anyone willing to drop 3 Bills on an obvious scam is borderline retarded.

Look at the stuff that people buy. People pay tens of thousands of dollars for a watch when you can buy one for under $10 at Walmart that does the same job. People buy art for hundreds of thousands of dollars. People buy food that is shaped like religious figures, or has an image of a religious figure on it. The thing is what is important to one's self. If the OP wants to pay over $300 for something, then why can't he? To him, it is valuable. It will answer some questions he has. And you know what, it will be a FUN thing to experiment with. But implying that he is a retard because he has excitement and hope about a product is legitimately mental immaturity. Funny how a clown like you is there to point out all the "clowns" he sees, but fails to see the real one in the mirror...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I completely support you buying this machine, however I am going to be the first to say WTH arnt you going to try time travel physically? Otherwise whats the point- It would be a waste of money and a waste of an experience. Make sure, like a good ATS member should do- document with Video every single one of your attempts.

Vote: Physical

Edit: I wanted to add- you do realize that this is the EXACT machine that napoleon dynamite makes fun of?

edit on 27-12-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by evo80

You right, ... what am I thinking ....

If it wasn't for people like the OP, Mr Gibbs would have never paid off his house, ... for a scamster cannot exist without the scammee's.

I never said he can't do it, .... he can do whatever he wants. Just consider me the pimp hand of reality.

.... by the way, ... I got some wreckage from Roswell thats going for rock bottom prices right now !!!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by evo80

Dude, can you get a life.
Did I start a thread on a public forum inviting peoples opinion on an instument I want to Buy?

Did I?
No, I didn't.
What I did was give my opinion with material to support it!

Okay, so this is you, constructively giving your opinion, along with providing materials to support it? :

Don't buy it.
I have a cheaper one. Its free.
You are travelling through time right now. In your body.

There you go. Money saved.

Can I borrow $360, I'll pay you back sometime in the future.

Sounds more like a stupid attempt at trying to be funny, which was followed by a post about your concern that the OP is not spending his own money on something that you approve of, which was then followed by a post with a video that you personally believe "proves" that the HDR device is a scam (but does not prove anything.)

So one post out of the three mentioned above actually has some supporting material and you are telling me that everything I have posted is just criticism, yet everything you have posted has been just a solid opinion backed by facts. Hmmm...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by evo80

You right, ... what am I thinking ....

If it wasn't for people like the OP, Mr Gibbs would have never paid off his house, ... for a scamster cannot exist without the scammee's.

I never said he can't do it, .... he can do whatever he wants. Just consider me the pimp hand of reality.

.... by the way, ... I got some wreckage from Roswell thats going for rock bottom prices right now !!!

Wow, another lame joke! Thanks! I am saying, why can't the OP, or anyone else, buy something WITH THEIR OWN MONEY?!?! We dont need, nor want, a "pimp hand" telling us what we should or should not buy!

Gibbs has sold over a thousand units. How much wreckage have you sold? What is your history with the wreckage? Where are your pictures of it? So I guess he at least has a little bit of credibility, a background of some kind, and plenty of information about his product. You're "joke" is a great example of the difference between making an EDUCATED purchase versus just buying any crap that someone is selling.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
For $360 dollars you could buy every psychadelic under the sun and have the same experience.

And you don't have to "shock" your brain.

I'd go the all natural route myself. It's safer and at least when your done you won't feel as if your were just ripped off.

Best of luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join