It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
how do i sign up to be one of thes " payed govt shills " i am already accussed - so might as well get the money too

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
how do i sign up to be one of thes " payed govt shills " i am already accussed - so might as well get the money too

I do hope your not asking for a raise!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I've lost count of the amount of times that scenario has been played out.

There was one just recently about whooping cough vaccines, somehow it was deemed that the flu shot was to blame for it all.

I mean really, who needs disinfo shills when people can't even comprehend things themselves.

And while I'm ranting, why is there such fear about these disinfomationists?

Can't people make up their own mind about something? Do they think they'll somehow be swayed by disinfo, whilst believing it to be disinfo?

At the end of the day it seems some random person on youtube is proof enough for some, as long as it goes along with ones belief, it MUST be true!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

That is what I was going to post. Nice reply.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Haha nice one, What about a skepdik's conversation

Guy 1: Ive got nothing against genetically modified food

Guy 2: What about Monsanto's own studies on it being dangerous?

Guy 1: Oh yeah right I bet you also believe that reptilians are beaming waves into your brain, that 911 was an inside job and the moon landing was a hoax?

Guy 2: Eergh, whats that got to do with it? Im just talking about all the evidence that shows GM food is dangerous and unsafe to eat

Guy 1: You conspiracy nuts are all the same, we got freakin *sciences* on our side OK!

(Posts some link from a skepdik site)

Guy 1: See look at all the *sciences* on our side, you conspiracy nuts need to get a life

Guy 2: Here are 231 quality articles on how GM food is dangerous and unhealthy, from a doctor's site

Guy 1: Baaaaah is that from that crazy Alex Jones site with all those flashy banners! You conspiracy guys crack me up

Guy 2: No look at it yourself

Guy 1: Naah maybe later fox news is coming on, catch you later

edit on 23-12-2010 by Atione because: needed to tidy up the post

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Atione

I can debunk that entire post in one word. Hyperbole.

This message has been brought to you by a skeptic who isn't paid to post anywhere by anyone!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

*snip*

Actually, I was 'presuming' to suggest that your examples were not as universal as you might think. Further, that such assumptions can be insulting, in and of themselves.

Disinformation and deflection does take many forms, it seems.
edit on 23-12-2010 by JohnnyCanuck because: double word...made me sound oh-so breathless!

Mod Edit: Removed previously actioned quoted post
edit on 23-12-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If you want to see tons of shills just get involved in the law remedy group

Heaps of red herrings, disinformation and so on

they are around perhaps not with that budget but i see evidence of their activities on youtube etc, you need to think from a military/strategy standpoint, the internet is excellent for market research in business, and so therefore its excellent for military research in controlling the masses

The million dollar question is perhaps whether or not they are conscious shills or unsconscious ones

I think the dark cabal rely mainly on brainwashing the masses so that they do their bidding without conscious awareness, now thats pretty smart Ill give those evil bastads that much!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atione
If you want to see tons of shills just get involved in the law remedy group

Heaps of red herrings, disinformation and so on

The biggest disinformation out there is not from some secret government agency or anything like that...

Rather, its simply people not wanting to be wrong, and being too lazy to do in depth research for every single belief they have come to accept.

And no, there is no solution to this..because even if you were an unemployeed speed reader with IQ through the roof, you still will not get to the root truth of every single subject you have a belief on...

We live in a time of illusions teetering on a system of beliefs that effect literally every single part of our life, from what we eat, what we dress in, our system of money and credit, the faith in religions, the education we get, the etc...everything. It is the matrix in a very real way..just with no real way to break out of it

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Close to 3 million Americans alone are hired to spy on their fellow Americans.

While statements like this are par-for-course on a conspiracy-based website , I must ask you to at least TRY to substantiate this claim . Otherwise , why should I , or anyone else , consider it as being legitimate ?

Rated E , for everyone : Just because someone holds different views and opinions than yourself , does not mean that the government pays them to post on these sites .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
On 911 threads, there are paid disinfo posters, you can be sure. If you can't see that, you don't have to be a paid disinfo agent, you are just naive.
Chemtrail threads, same thing, some of the same posters, maybe some with different usernames.
The evidence of both being a coverup is becoming overwhelming, and to deny it leaves two choices.
Disinfo, or naive. You can take your pick.
Put it in your signature. NAIVE ONE.
Then, we will understand.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Rated E , for everyone : Just because someone holds different views and opinions than yourself , does not mean that the government pays them to post on these sites .

Erm...who says that I believe everyone that disagrees with me is on a payroll to do so? Plenty of people I can apologize to even on the internet, yet it is those who shout things like ''Long live the state of Israel'' in a thread about Israel carrying out attacks on Gaza, stating that ''under our terms'' then changing it to ''under Israels terms'' as to not raise suspicion, who raise suspicion in my eyes.

Your argument is therefore a straw man argument, not everyone I disagree with I think of as a someone getting paid to do so, if that were the case I would need some serious mental help.

Besides that, I think I came across the close to 10% of the US population spying on their neighbours on this website. Not everything needs to be chewed out for you, you can research things that are said yourself. There is no need for me to feed you everything.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

My friend, pay or none pay propaganda is a powerful tool in the hands of the experts, manipulation of public opinion to benefit those that need approval has been in full gear since the radio came to be.

Still in the age of INTERNET is obvious that the propaganda is a multimillion Enterprise and the ones pushing it are experts.

They are able to infiltrate anything and manipulate anybody that allows to be manipulated.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Still in the age of INTERNET is obvious that the propaganda is a multimillion Enterprise and the ones pushing it are experts.

They are able to infiltrate anything and manipulate anybody that allows to be manipulated.

Precisely...

There are buildings full of people sitting at computer terminals, surffing the www. data mining, compileing a data base of malcontents and utilizing.... see below...on the people they encounter on the boards.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

By using the...the above...ats disinfo people stand out like a clown in church.

Go to any big international airport, drive around and look at all the windowless buildings with nondescript, signs that say nothing about the business inside; Go inquire as to what is going on in these facilities if you got the guts.
edit on 23-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sometimes, you'll just 'know' something without a paper trail, without printed manual or photos,
sometimes things are so dark and deep that when you talk about them, they could bring harm to others that have trusted you with information from the inside.
There are paid disinfo operatives, it is a business, it goes on 24/7/365, and I'd feel comfortable saying nothing and no one is off limits,
and I'll leave it at that,
believe? dont believe?
I dont care................and by the way happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Exactly, the worst of all is that is not the government doing the job or the "data mining" is private companies intruding into civilian tax payer.

This companies are the ones making a killing for what they are ask to do.

Most of the disinformation comes from this "priate companies" no the government itself, if you have the money and the means you can hired anyone to do the job you want them to do and push whatever you are trying to push.

The big problem here is how gullible most Americans are that do not take the time to research in information but rather read and agree with anything that have a seal of approval that "looks" good enough..

Never ever trust any information that it doesn't have a good background to support it.

Only trust information from so call "propaganda sites" that somebody or some groups had work very hard to make it look bad for a reason, because most often than not it holds some truth.

Better,gets yourself a good searching engine that will be able to track what is real and what is not.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Spot on. I think of this satan trick when I am defining God given inalienable rights. It is one of those thoughts I recall having had, personally, verbatim, circa 1995. My room mates were pilfering my clothes and going through my things regularly. I was pretty well occupied pulling 8 inch strands of nanoterror from my fingers while they watched, amazed, when I uttered those very words. Also, I drew an idealized female mouth with a single line after sharpening a fountain pen. I was about to throw it away when I noticed the shape it formed. I think I dated it so I should compare this to that kaiser soze flick. That drawing is the finest thing I will ever create, in my opinion.

No satan, no God. Thus, you can kiss the constitution goodbye. Like phage said. Meaning=God. Facts= science. Therefore it is taboo to look for 'meaning', in anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Your argument is therefore a straw man argument, not everyone I disagree with I think of as a someone getting paid to do so, if that were the case I would need some serious mental help.

Besides that, I think I came across the close to 10% of the US population spying on their neighbours on this website. Not everything needs to be chewed out for you, you can research things that are said yourself. There is no need for me to feed you everything.

I say that just because someone doesn't agree with you , does not mean the USG is paying them to post on these sites , and you say that is a "strawman" argument ? Do you know the definition of that phrase ?

The statement was not directed at you , personally , notice the "for everyone" I typed into my post ?

not everyone I disagree with I think of as a someone getting paid to do so, if that were the case I would need some serious mental help.

The majority of truthers accuse their opposition of being paid-gov-shills . For the record , are you saying that the majority of your fellow truthers are in need of "some serious mental help" ?

By the way , 3 million is not 10% of 308 million . Still , I would like a source to peruse , that makes this assertion .

There is no need for me to feed you everything.

It is commonly , and properly , accepted that when posting claims on this site , one validates those claims with links to sources .

edit on 23-12-2010 by okbmd because: eta

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What I think might be happening is this:

CIA and a lot of 'intelligence' is outsourced. You have these front companies and companies that hold these contracts.

Ok, so some of these companies do this sort of thing. Dyncorp just bought some company that LOOKS to me like it does something like this. I'm sorry I can't find it again, just saw it the other night - they have some company now that does marketing strategies and a lot of web marketing work - and it didn't look all that technical a firm, KWIM?

Look how many web design firms hold contracts - then look at them. Half of them aren't particularly technically savvy looking - and most government agencies have their IT departments do the work.
If they did contract out, they'd be looking for firms with some security and disabilities/accessibility know how. Uh-huh. That's what I say.
Those web contracts look fishy to me. Well, a LOT of what goes on looks fishy to me.

I don't doubt for a second it goes on - under the aspices of web strategies and marketing.

I mean - ok, Amazon & book retailers are having trouble with this - from low level book authors and publishers - a virtual war being waged on each other. It's a trip. www.dailymail.co.uk...

If amateur book authors know the importance of guiding the narrative and garnering support, think the monster mind aspects of the govt.doesn't? Heck they probably have the whole human herd psychology worked out.
I know for a fact that they are ALL into mapping out neural networks so they can identify the heavy influencers - just like marketers are.

My craziest argument might just be - if they AREN'T doing it this way, why aren't they? I would be.
edit on 23-12-2010 by hadriana because: changing a N to a W

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join