It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

BTW, there are many Government documents relating to this very subject.. There is money in the budget to pay for such actions. Would the Government lie about that?

Do you have any concrete proof of this. Government documents, names of officials who authorised this? Any credible proof will do! I don't think you do! But will apologise if you do produce them!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I'm convinced this site is a major player in the disinfo agenda.

Do you have any concrete proof (E.g Gov't documents stating ATS operates this way, names etc) or is a just a gut feeling? If you don't like it ......... you can leave or handle it & stay. no one is putting a gun to your head or forcing you either way!
edit on 24-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

BTW, there are many Government documents relating to this very subject.. There is money in the budget to pay for such actions. Would the Government lie about that?

Do you have any concrete proof of this. Government documents, names of officials who authorised this? Any credible proof will do! I don't think you do! But will apologise if you do produce them!

Takes a bit of digging..
www.usatoday.com...
But I'll get more...It's not like they advertise this stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Takes a bit of digging.. www.usatoday.com... But I'll get more...It's not like they advertise this stuff

That is a legit news service hardly "Payed goverment disinformation shills"

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Takes a bit of digging.. www.usatoday.com... But I'll get more...It's not like they advertise this stuff

lol, who me..??
So you agree we are out there..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

And if you're a shill yourself i suspect you are broke, next time read the article will you?

Journalism groups say the sites are deceptive and easily could be mistaken for independent news. "This is about trying to control the message, either by bypassing the media or putting your version of the message out before others (and) … there's a heavy responsibility to let people know where you're coming from," says Amy Mitchell, deputy director at the Project for Excellence in Journalism. A disclosure on a separate page "isn't something most people coming to the site are likely to see."

Previous Pentagon information efforts have attracted controversy. In 2005, members of Congress chastised the Pentagon over a program that paid for the placement of favorable stories in the Iraqi press. The practice could "erode the independence of Iraqi media," said Sen. John Warner, R-Va., who then chaired the Senate Armed Services Committee. The Pentagon stopped the program. Last month, The New York Times reported how the Pentagon was giving secret briefings and guidance to former Defense officials who are paid by television news outlets for independent analysis. Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., has asked for a Pentagon investigation. The websites suggest a pattern of Pentagon efforts to promote its agenda by disseminating information through what appear to be independent outlets, says Marvin Kalb, a fellow at Harvard University's Joan Shorenstein Center on the Press, Politics and Public Policy. "This is deliberate deception, and it's bad … (because) it weakens the image of journalism as an objective bystander," Kalb says, noting that many of the Pentagon's intended audiences live in a world where they expect the government to control their news. "We're the exception, and unfortunately, we begin to look more and more like the rest of the world when we do this sort of thing."

The websites suggest a pattern of Pentagon efforts to promote its agenda by disseminating information through what appear to be independent outlets,

Read between the lines LOL

edit on 24/12/10 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

And if you're a shill yourself i suspect you are broke, next time read the article will you?

I did & who said "Journalist groups" were credible anyway! bet I'm in the cash much more than you! stupid comment!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Oh did i say something right? You are a failure, they expect shills to hold their temper much better, my comment shouldn't have struck a nerve so easily on you.

And who cares who has more paper currency, don't you know it keeps decreasing in value, i bet you wont be able to eat your cash.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You are a failure

You would be an exceptional comedian!. Its a discussion forum bring it on! I'll eat you for breakfast lol lol FYI I an't no shill!
edit on 24-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Why bother.?
If I found an executive order on the WH website he would still argue the point...
We KNOW there are government paid people on the internet...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I would discuss with you with pleasure, that's if you were able to discuss anything.

You are just a naysayer. Plain and simple. Now go to war mongering threads rally more support to go smash other people's countries. Hoo-rah!

FYI I an't no shill!

You say that like they have an extensive history of coming out and admiting it, same way as liars always say they are lying and pigs fly on ocasion.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I would discuss with you with pleasure, that's if you were able to discuss anything.

Ok admission of defeat!. Back to the topic there is absolutely no shred of concrete evidence that "Payed goverment disinformation shills." as the op puts it operating on ATS or anywhere on the internet! Show the real proof i.e leaked government document or names of authorising gov't people! bring it on show me the money!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Show me proof there isn't first then...

it's ok i am sat down.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

It does not exist so the emphasis is on proving it does exist not that it does not exist. nice try but fail!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

nice try but fail!

Well i didn't want you to feel all lonely in failure.

But you just gave me an epiphany:

Disinfo Agents are now GOD!

thank you, now stop replying to me please, im sure there are some really neat warmongering threads for you out there

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

you keep replying to me & i will oblige!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Tell me, what would you be able to do with this evidence if I were to give you names? Nothing right? You would play the same computer game, watch the same tv-shows and wallow in the very same ignorance. Before you change your mindset from drone to independent thinker, evidence will be of absolutely NO value to you. In fact, you are being swayed by so much evidence that is not evidence.

Of course, not everybody thinks they have the strength of mind to release themselves from their shackles. ''Leave me alone, I do not want to think about these things!'': they say. Do you think it is a coincidence that other thread got buried?

Besides that, some of you will chase these 3000 euros just by becoming aware of it.

I know they prey on those people who praise money. Why do you think the media glorifies money? They want people on THEIR side, they have everything drones wish to have...money.

Apart from that, I can understand how you or anyone else thinks this is convenient, and it is convenient - but only to the point of taking care of the people around me. Your interpretation does not make anything fact, observe.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Let me ask you a simple question..
If you were the government would you pay people to push your agenda or hide your crimes on the internet?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Proves my point! seems like a made up story!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Sounds like a "Cop Out" for lack of proof! Why don't you be "Fair Dinkum" put up the evidence or admit it's not true there are no paid shills?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join