It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Oh geez, you got nothing again if you are using the "ignorant insult"!.You will have to do better than that to offend me lol! What am referring to is the 300 Euro per month claim! But anyway, Merry Xmas to you too!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Oh geez, you got nothing again if you are using the "ignorant insult"!.You will have to do better than that to offend me lol! What am referring to is the 300 Euro per month claim! But anyway, Merry Xmas to you too!

Hmm, your being under paid mate..
It was 3000 euros, though it confirms my ignorant bit....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sorry typo! But love humor!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's always government shills isn't it?

There is zero proof of them being here but what about other shills?

Like conspiracy shills, sent to places like ATS to sprout lies and deceit.

There is proof they exist.

I can even give examples:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then there was the whole Blossom Goodchild fiasco and the OP of this thread was also just a shill to the lies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, two clear cut examples of conspiracy shills.

Where's the examples of government shills?

I want links to threads and posts, not just comments like "check out the people who deny chemtrails, they're all disinfo!"

That's weak, grow some balls and put your money where you mouth is people!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I see how people think the idea of paid shills is bogus, but bare in mind how corrupt the world is. Some great points have been made about getting the ball rolling and watching people do the rest of the work for you, free and that's true. It's also too convenient to call someone a shill just because they don't accept your theory. I get all that, but I've encountered paid trolls on you Tube and they admitted to me they are being paid. It's actually a big industry in Japan. You can destroy your competitor by paying crime syndicates.

This is what I wrote in the thread about sovereignty.

"I don't know how many people here are aware of this but after Australia didn't join a Japan / India / US military pact against China and because Australia attempts to block Japanese whaling - threatening their food source, Japan spent millions on paid trolls sourced from criminal gangs who slander corporations for a living. I'm jousting with a Jap troll who is paid to assert Australia isn't a sovereign nation, (which your quote sums up so much more lucidly then anything I've written) and create hatred between aboriginals and white Australians.

It's a two part plan. Brand all white Aussies as racist so other countries won't get involved - and to take advantage of the inherent vulnerabilities of a multi-cultural society, and two, condemn the government and sovereignty of Australia.

The trolls aren't very active right now. There's always an office and it's massive database of troll accounts (say 10,000) but the employees are seasonal. If (usually days before) SSCS clash with Japanese whalers there will be 1000 trolls spamming the threads with false accusations and deliberately evocative hypocritical claims."

To add, there was over 10,000 video's with title "Racist Australia and..." uploaded in 1 week. There were 1000's of blog sites with the same video's added and I can tell, these guys fight dirty.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Cassius666

We KNOW there are paid shrills..

Heck, even ATS banned one..Remember Doc ??

Case closed.....

What bothers me more is the ones ATS doesn't ban.

With half these topics/users, I'm convinced this site is a major player in the disinfo agenda.

Yeah mods, I said it.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Like conspiracy shills, sent to places like ATS to sprout lies and deceit.

Are some of them not Government shrills??
I see the 9/11 forum where the SAME posters sprout on about holograms, nukes and lasers from space. Not forgetting those "damn fool conspiracy sites"..

You are naive to even contemplate there are no paid disinfo agents on ATS...
Or you DO know....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

First of all, it's paid, not payed. I shouldn't be surprised with that Reagan picture you have as an avatar.

Second of all, there are definitely paid gov't shills on ATS, especially those that post anti-Assange rants in every Wikileaks thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Think way, way back when they were pushing the health care issue. Remember all the new posters arguing for it and then vanishing like a fart in the wind after it was all said and done. I DO.

The next time a really big issue comes up for any side take your personal feelings out of it and watch the truth unfold right here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well, where's the proof of this theory?

I've shown that ATS is full of conspiracy shills, no one has shown it's full of government shills.

Or you DO know....

Well that's convenient isn't it?

I'm either naive (HA!) or I'm in on it (Double HA!)

How is one meant to have a proper discussion when people like you can't help but start accusing others of being disinfo, and if not disinfo, then they're naive.

What a ridiculous attitude.

edit on 24/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

What happened to Doc?
Why was he banned??

BTW, there are many Government documents relating to this very subject..
There is money in the budget to pay for such actions.
Would the Government lie about that?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Well, where's the proof of this theory?

I've shown that ATS is full of conspiracy shills, no one has shown it's full of government shills.

Or you DO know....

Well that's convenient isn't it?

I'm either naive (HA!) or I'm in on it (Double HA!)

Win/win for you I guess...

I have read many of your posts in the past year and you are not naive.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Doc who?

Why was he banned?

Same reason you were maybe?

I dunno...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Doc who?

Why was he banned?

Same reason you were maybe?

I dunno...

Doc Velocity, you know who I meant..
Ohh and thanks for the christmas spirit..
Forgiving as you are..

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think we are misusing the term shill. Shills are normally used in cons. Say for instance an ATS member was a shill, they would act like they were buddies with whoever they were trying to con.

For instance a real disinfo shill, would be a guy who posts on a thread supporting some nonsense in order to gain the trust of other members, e.g. JohnDoe makes a post/thread about space aliens sucking peoples souls up with astral vacuum cleaners, Shill then posts supporting JohnDoes claim and usually advertises a book or website, which is actually JohnDoe's Rainbow Brite Club of Doom and his book the Secret Masters of the Universe: and how you can be one too! for only $19.95.

This reminds me of the Agent Provocateur thread, where people didn't understand what that term meant either.

The word that you actually want to use, my dear tin foil hat brigade, is "Propagandist:.

Propagandists engage in propaganda, which includes but is not limited to disinformation.

Now the people who come into your threads and troll. Those are amateurs. They are useful idiots.

The professional works with black propaganda.

He comes in and starts a thread devoted to the NWO and various conspiracy theories. He sounds convincing, but among the info he gives, he has lies here and there, that disinform, distort and confuse. Before you know it he has people chasing after Illuminati bloodlines from Sirius who have bases on the Dark Side of the Moon, and people eat it up.

The point of Black Propaganda, is to fill you with so much BS you have no idea what is really going on. Its the kind of crap people just want more and more of.

If he's not selling a website, books, or a Rainbow Brite cult, but delivers professionallly written threads for free. You might want to ask yourself, what is his angle?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have no doubt whatsoever that there are people in the employ of various interests active on ATS and other discussion forums. (Disclaimer: I am a former Bush supporter who became a truther and let me assure you, hell hath no fury like a Bush supporter betrayed. '
' )

However, for the sake of the discussion, I want to broaden my post and suggest that people try a historical perspective. If you look at the decades that led up to the Russian revolution, in that country, you find that there were many false starts to "regime change", prior to the eventual dawning of "Red October" in 1917. In those decades there was a considerable amount of espionage activity going on, including work by agent provocateurs, that is, government plants, active in subversive groups, the publication of the fraudulently fabricated "Protocols of Zion" being one well known example. The stakes were high. Assassinations and terrorism were the order of the day.

So what's up in our time? We have political assassinations galore, going back to the fifties and sixties, with every prominent independant thinker, from Dag Hammarskjöld to Patrice Lumumba to the Kennedys to Martin Luther King bumped off. We have terrorism and bombings up the wazoo. We have brushfire wars everywhere featuring alleged "false flag" events of various sorts and currently we have the Wikileaks phenomenon, whatever the hell that really is. We have a senile, intellectually bankrupt Establishment in power in the United States. We have financial chaos.

The stakes are big.

Anyone who thinks that there aren't plants and shills at work in these opinion making forums needs to get another perspective on our time. If you really want to blow your mind, read The Proud Tower by Barbara Tuchman, and shudder.
edit on 24-12-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
www.youtube.com...

This guy makes the claim payed disinformation shills are active on youtube
and other boards regarding certain topics including 911. In the title he even cites a nice number the goverment supposedly spends on shills, over 4 billion bucks.

Is there any evidence of any kind, or any material that suggests people are being payed for that kind of activity on youtube or elsewhere other than lame and unpopular youtube profiles??
edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't doubt it, man. Think about it, the "disinfo czar" isn't much different from the heads of any other corrupt gov't agency. The typical repertoire and M.O. is to skim off the top, cook the books and let the rest trickle down.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It boils down to propaganda, and you don't really need to pay them, brainwash the masses and they will be ever more efficient than disinfo agents.

This thread reminded me of this.
Wikipedia Editing for Zionists

Plus if i really wanted to monitor and sway information on conspiracy theories, well i would start a site like ATS...

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'll even go so far as to call them out. Traditional drummer, Phage, Hunka Hunka, good ol dave, any more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join