It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Close to 3 million Americans alone are hired to spy on their fellow Americans.

Interesting since the total federal payroll has only 2.15 million. Could it be your are JUST PLAIN WRONG?

source

This is nothing new, when Caeser was attacked back in Rome they made a wax corpse effigy and placed it in a transparent cylinder.

What was this cylinder made from?

Obviously 911 was a complete failure of "US intelligence".

Missing one event means a ‘complete failure’? Your standards are too high. I guess you are MR. Perfect at work?

Unknown to themselves, they are traitors to their own species and work for TPTB that are hell bent on destroying mankind.

Just plain stupid!

On 911 threads, there are paid disinfo posters, you can be sure. If you can't see that, you don't have to be a paid disinfo agent, you are just naive.

Can’t someone have the opposite opinion of yours without being paid from the government till?

Go to any big international airport, drive around and look at all the windowless buildings with nondescript, signs that say nothing about the business inside; Go inquire as to what is going on in these facilities if you got the guts.

So guess we have a new conspiracy? Or could it be storage?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
do I believe gov shills are on ATS??
absolutely !!!

matter of fact they are compartmentalized
according to topic.

when a thread comes up about UFO's
u get 1 set of shills, and most times
they only show up for those threads.

when a thread comes up about chemtrails,
you get another set of shills who mainly
debunk chemtrails.

when a thread comes up about 9/11,
you get another set of shills.

An easy way to see how this pans out
in the big picture is to use the ATS
search function and type in the topic.
Like chemtrails, the list of threads
pop up. Open those threads and see
the user names of the debunkers.
Now open the next thread in the list
and see the very same user names
in that thread as well, and the next,
and the next. Try this with any topic.

However, there is a method to the madness.
Sometimes they use different user accounts
to say the same thing. Pay particular
attention to the keywords they use
and the methodology they use to
either debunk or derail a thread.
Some of the very same techniques
are used in multiple threads.
I have gotten to the point where
I can see this methodology play
out in the threads. It becomes
anticipated behavior to an extent.

As far as being compartmentalized
by topic, it appears that some shills
are responsible for only certain topics.
They steer clear of other topics that
are assigned to others in the organization
depending on the shills' expertise and skills
in that topic.

And some are very good at what they do
and others, well .... let's just say,
rookies make mistakes from time
to time

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b43901d3b249.jpg[/atsimg]

Hail COBRA and have a Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Fellow truthers?

What, so you are saying you don't look for any kind of truth? Trying to put those down that do look for some truth?

And using words such as ''the majority of'' in combination with the word ''truther'', which I can only take as someone who is looking for truth, shows that you are clueless on debating issues, I'm sure you are clueless when it comes to evidence as well. Let me show you how it is done: ''The majority of those who are severely paranoid, will claim those who disagree with them, are paid-for-government-goons''. And yes, I believe the severely paranoid people need some form of mental help, as there is a line between healthy paranoid and a kind of paranoid that is debilitating to a persons functioning.

What is this truther by the way? Is it just a thing you have as an American, where you combine the word Birther and Truth? So that people who read your comments will make that connection? Are you a right wing nutjob? (See what I did there? - two can play the game)

Go look it up, you want the evidence, there is a search function. Not everything needs to be reposted.

Goodday.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Your entire post makes my head spin . What is it you are trying to say ?

Trying to understand that post was an exercise in futility .

I did not coin the word "truther" .

You made a claim , I asked you for verification , then you go off on some tangent .

Typical .

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Go to any big international airport, drive around and look at all the windowless buildings with nondescript, signs that say nothing about the business inside; Go inquire as to what is going on in these facilities if you got the guts.

So guess we have a new conspiracy? Or could it be storage?

A storage facility with a parking lot full of cars with govt. plates and fed. employee stickers?

Have you seen this.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-12-2010 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't have any evidence, but anybody look, or remember that simpsons prediction video that popped up...about false flag on the 6th of november? Well...I followed the posts on it for quite some time...the person who uploaded it, hadn't uploaded a single video pryor to that one and joined youtube about a week before. The comment section was being manipulated and every time you mentioned certain topics, the same ppl would suddenly pop up and comment...for example...as soon as someone said, that the vid was planted 2 users named x and y would suddenly appear and post about that and derail the subject, or push it in a certain direction. With many, if you tried to go on their profile, it just lead you to a google error. If you mentioned that, comment section suddenly got flooded. This was consistent from the upload till it was taken off. Which was sudden...I tried to watch it, one last time and all I got was a blank site with the Information: " The original uploader Fox has taken it down " ...something to that effect. What was going on on that video was creepy as hell.

I'm certain they got a bunch of disinfo schills floating around on there.
edit on 23-12-2010 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Disinfo is THE number 1 tactic. It exemplifies the dark cabal, all the way to the top.

Avoid unnecessary drama.

Follow your heart.

Meditation does wonders for discernment.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Thanks for that post. I've been banging on for ages saying that Iran is just one more player in the sadistic pantomime. Look at what's happening now in the US - it's exactly the same thing that happened Iran. In Iran, it happened more quickly, but it's almost as though Iran was the 'experiment' to see how imposing fascist rules would work. If you want to see where US is heading, look at Iran.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

And if you go to their profile and click on 'posts' you'll see they stick to one topic almost exclusively.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

We KNOW there are paid shrills..

Heck, even ATS banned one..Remember Doc ??

Case closed.....

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would be extremely surprised if there wasn't paid 'Ministry of Truth' employees on ATS, and indeed other parts of the internet.

In this day and age, when propaganda and public opinion are a large part of most governments, it would be an extremely huge oversight not to have opinion shapers all over the internet, IMO.

As already mentioned, a lot of them are quite transparent, stick to the same topics (which in itself isn't really that far out of the ordinary), and use the same tactics over and over.

I'm sure there are also more 'seasoned' employees who nobody suspects.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

All owned by Bush probably because ABC The View with Rosie O'Donnell
getting ready to talk about WTC #7 after commercial break went to the Rose
Garden and Bush with some God awful news no one would ever care about.

ED: posted with this video:

edit on 12/23/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I can't give you any evidence that is fully acceptable as some loved ones of me have gotten tied up in the issue, but I can say, with 100% certainty, that there are people who are recruited by spying agencies of Israeli/Iranian origin inside of The Netherlands.

It would appear very convenient for your argument that you cannot provide evidence. Until you do provide i.e names, dates, official names or documentation I say this is untrue & made up!. If you do provide full evidence I will apologise! Until then made up story!

You have mentioned this in other threads! It's about time you showed the proof!
edit on 23-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

It would appear very convenient for your argument that you cannot provide evidence. Until you do provide i.e names, dates, official names or documentation I say this is untrue & made up!. If you do provide full evidence I will apologise! Until then made up story!

You have mentioned this in other threads! It's about time you showed the proof!

Anyone that states there are NO paid trolls on the internet are either incredibly ignorant or are themselves paid trolls..
Which one are you.??

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
www.youtube.com...

This guy makes the claim payed disinformation shills are active on youtube
and other boards regarding certain topics including 911. In the title he even cites a nice number the goverment supposedly spends on shills, over 4 billion bucks.

Is there any evidence of any kind, or any material that suggests people are being payed for that kind of activity on youtube or elsewhere other than lame and unpopular youtube profiles??
edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting!

I have a sneaking suspicion HERE;

It's also the second link in my signature. Whenever I have a sneaking suspicion I post a link to it in my signature in the hopes that members can discern for themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I am whatever you think I am! And whatever that is, the best you have ever seen!. Don't care which one you think!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by backinblack

I am whatever you think I am! And whatever that is, the best you have ever seen!. Don't care which one you think!

lol, so I'll just assume you are both..
An ignorant paid troll..
Merry Xmas..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Have to say I completely agree with you....In the 3+ years I've been on ATS I've noticed exactly the type of behaviour you've outlined.

Just because someone disagrees with a conspiracy, or agrees with a mainstream view on certain topics, does not automatically make that person a 'shill' ... but the behaviour of certain individuals and groups of individuals does sometimes really make me raise a questioning eyebrow.

Well spotted!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I think we are all pretty certain of one or two...and I'm betting some of us are right!

Well you won your bet, if you are talking about the Web in general.

I have run into two who I know are disinfo agents. I was able to track them to their real names. Their businesses were "Independent Consultant" They showed up on several different blogs with the same names and the same idiotic disinfo.

I know of a third that Walter J. tracked back to a government office. Since the idiot had made terrorist attack type noises Walter raised a big stink and had the guy (Dr Combs) investigated.

So yes there are Disinfo Agents wandering the internet.

Oh and I had a knock down drag out word battle with a Monsanto PR type too. Again the website owners were able to track him and unmask him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join