It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Payed goverment disinformation shills.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy makes the claim payed disinformation shills are active on youtube
and other boards regarding certain topics including 911. In the title he even cites a nice number the goverment supposedly spends on shills, over 4 billion bucks.

Is there any evidence of any kind, or any material that suggests people are being payed for that kind of activity on youtube or elsewhere other than lame and unpopular youtube profiles??
edit on 23-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

My paycheck is nowhere near 7 billion... Ummm... I mean. No, I highly doubt that budget is for "disinfo" agents. But it may well represent the total "cyber" arm of the US military, government, etc.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I don't know, but probably there are. It wouldn't be the first time governments used this tactic, and it's undoubtedly effective.

However on this board and others this is often used as a reason to discount sceptics...after all they must be a paid government agent.

Just because someone doesn't tow the official party line, whether it be the government line or the conspiracy line doesn't make them a disinfo agent.

edit on 23-12-2010 by Merigold because: added missing word

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No , there is no evidence to support that .

He's probably just another disgruntled truther who has lost too many arguments and debates and has no recourse other than to accuse his opposition of being paid government shills .

You know , just like the truthers here at ATS do .

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Just because someone doesn't tow the official party line, whether it be the government line or the conspiracy line doesn't make them a disinfo agent.

Nor does it follow that one can't be. I take note of certain names that come out on particular topics and those folks always attack the postings in the same manner...one designed to derail the thread and reduce it to troll vs troll. Then scuttle away when their handiwork is done.

I think we are all pretty certain of one or two...and I'm betting some of us are right!
edit on 23-12-2010 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarification needed

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I can't give you any evidence that is fully acceptable as some loved ones of me have gotten tied up in the issue, but I can say, with 100% certainty, that there are people who are recruited by spying agencies of Israeli/Iranian origin inside of The Netherlands.

They are payed 3000 euros a month, to report, or as they say it, be the eyes and ears of both the Iranian and Israeli regime, at the same time. It appears that the whole charade the Israeli and Iranian regimes are portraying in the world, that of being eachothers nemesis, is, simply put, bullcrap.

They report both to the Israeli regime and the Iranian regime. And for this they receive 3000 euros a month, they are given access to police reports. They fly from one country to the other every couple of months to receive training. They can go in and out of Iran without hassle.

In fact, to paint the stark picture for you:

One of them, which happened to be an avid political activist AGAINST the Iranian regime, said: ''When I entered Iran, they took me to a room, and put printed papers in front of me on the table. On these papers my INTERNET activity was shown to me.''

This is HOW FAR THEY GO. These governments are working against the PEOPLE of this planet, whom they take for nothing more than sheep and idiots.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

If there are people paid 3000 euros a month to spy on refugees in refugee centres, there sure as hell are people whom are paid,or whom are convinced from their ideaology, to influence posting behaviour on ANY website.

Wake up.

Close to 3 million Americans alone are hired to spy on their fellow Americans.

All I can say is, when they offer you the money, say no. Whatever the concequences may be.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You need to see it in a broader sense. Certainly the media organizations get paid in the billions. A single you tube video does not have enough swaying power to threaten the agenda. If people want to believe that some radical Muslims hijacked commercial airline planes and flew them into the WTC towers you are not going to change that.

This is nothing new, when Caeser was attacked back in Rome they made a wax corpse effigy and placed it in a transparent cylinder. They turned it round and round like a rotisserie chicken showing all the bloody 23 wounds. The crowds loved it, that is what they wanted to see. During the period some artists also painted esoteric scenes of Caeser leaving earth in the comet Haley. Those were not as widely enjoyed and Caeser's spirit never came back till the renaissance.

Obviously 911 was a complete failure of "US intelligence".
edit on 23-12-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Merigold

Nor does it follow that one can't be. I take note of certain names that come out on particular topics and those folks always attack the postings in the same manner...one designed to derail the thread and reduce it to troll vs troll. Then scuttle away when their handiwork is done.

I think we are all pretty certain of one or two...and I'm betting some of us are right!
edit on 23-12-2010 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarification needed

You are correct,
the perfect definition of what I have seen also.
Peace,

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Meh, spend enough time on ATS and someone will eventually call you a disinfo agent also, no matter what the subject or your stance. heh...

I tend to take the Icke stance actually...we outsheep the sheep. We keep ourselves in line so basically...no need overall for a government agent to spin. maybe initially to get a rumor started.

Now, Corporate agents...no doubt theres tons of them around to push a certain agenda...turn the population into a mass lobbiest firm to work for them

see: Tea Party.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

That is correct. The NAZI party did the same thing. One of the oldest and greatest "disinformation." ruses was when Satan convinced the world that he did not exist. Hence; by this, he convinced the world that God does not exist. Now we know "why" we are "where" we are today. IE Public US schools: "God out, guns in", "Commandments out, condoms in", courtesy of Madeline O'Hare.(1962) (Evolution = "the great lie") (Global warming) ETC> ETC> Abortion defined: "Throwing children into the fires of Molech"

The list is endless. Is everybody happy?! Now, we have to "live or die" because of this.

"Stupidity has no boundaries". Insanity defined by A. Einstein; " repeating the same mistake and expecting a different result".

Scoutsniper

edit on 23-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: I added a comment.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I guess it's not really beyond the realm of possibility that someone could be rewarded for 'muddying' and deflecting politically sensitive discussions but it's more likely to be a delusion that your ideas are so important that paid derailment is justified, not to mention arrogance in believing such ideas are so correct that such action is necessary to protect the supposed 'guilty parties'.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and those opinions and evaluations are very variable, always will be. Just accept and cherish the diversity. We may all be wrong after all.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i feel the guy is spot on, think about it, there is now video cameras on every corner of every city street that i go to know, who monintors them
so if there is some one monitoring every corner in every city, why could there not be some one if not many govt opts monitoring every cite

just food for thought

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

There are many too I speculate on ATS.

As ATS is the top conspiracy board in the world, millions of hits a month - so many posts reak of either plain stupidity or disinformation with bullying tactics of trolling thus trying to shut down and shut off our giving and taking of actual information.

Unknown to themselves, they are traitors to their own species and work for TPTB that are hell bent on destroying mankind.

The enemy isn't so much over there as right here, within.

Happy Holidays to Everyone. My one hope for humanity for the upcoming year is world peace and prosperity for all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/969afa2cf2d9.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
That is correct. The NAZI party did the same thing. One of the oldest and greatest "disinformation." ruses was when Satan convinced the world that he did not exist. Hence; by this, he convinced the world that God does not exist. Now we know "why" we are "where" we are today. IE Public US schools: "God out, guns in", "Commandments out, condoms in", courtesy of Madeline O'Hare.(1962) (Evolution = "the great lie") (Global warming) ETC> ETC> Abortion defined: "Throwing children into the fires of Molech"

The list is endless. Is everybody happy?! Now, we have to "live or die" because of this.

You assume that we are all in on your discussion here...but you may as well be speaking in tongues. You have your faith...good for you, I hope you're very happy together.

You wanna affix a preface saying, "Well, according to my religion...", then fine. But please don't carry on as if we all share in your belief pattern...it is arrogant and insulting to those of us who don't.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

I can't give you any evidence that is fully acceptable as some loved ones of me have gotten tied up in the issue, but I can say, with 100% certainty, that there are people who are recruited by spying agencies of Israeli/Iranian origin inside of The Netherlands.

They are payed 3000 euros a month, to report, or as they say it, be the eyes and ears of both the Iranian and Israeli regime, at the same time. It appears that the whole charade the Israeli and Iranian regimes are portraying in the world, that of being eachothers nemesis, is, simply put, bullcrap.

They report both to the Israeli regime and the Iranian regime. And for this they receive 3000 euros a month, they are given access to police reports. They fly from one country to the other every couple of months to receive training. They can go in and out of Iran without hassle.

In fact, to paint the stark picture for you:

One of them, which happened to be an avid political activist AGAINST the Iranian regime, said: ''When I entered Iran, they took me to a room, and put printed papers in front of me on the table. On these papers my INTERNET activity was shown to me.''

This is HOW FAR THEY GO. These governments are working against the PEOPLE of this planet, whom they take for nothing more than sheep and idiots.

The problem I have with this is, why would he need to report to both, the Iranian and Israeli goverment? If they are so buddy buddy, isnt it sufficient to report to either and the other can forward the info?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Typical ATS conversation

Guy1: The government is implanting microchips in our children's teeth through this new bill!

Guy2: I just read that bill..it is just a call for people to be made more aware of tooth decay and give information about tartar control...also gives a discount to poor familys for basic dental care...

Guy1: Your a government disinfo agent for trying to cloud the issue!

Guy2: ...just read the bill...what evidence do you have of this microchip thing?

Guy1: Only government agents demand evidence! I am going to make a youtube video on the government agents all over the place!

So ya...basically, its the new cool way for a conspiracy theorist to dismiss the other side of the conversation. Sometimes, people do disagree significantly about a subject and thats about it. Also, people do have agenda's overall..such as partisan cheerleading or denial of a simple dissatisfaction with wanting it to be more (or less) complex.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well yes, but if I were to mention one the other one wouldn't be mentioned. The thing is though, during their training they report to one supervisor and when they go to Iran they report to their other supervisor.

I hope that makes it a little bit more clear.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join