It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project Releases New Video Testimony - December 21st 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

He did claim they were
reverse engineering from crashed AVC's.
That would corroborate the story of
Bob Lazar to a tee.

Hey Boon, nice to see ya!

I thought the same exact thing. When he mentioned that Lazar came to mind too. I am a Bob Lazar believer. There is something about him that just strikes a chord with me. I also believe Phil Schneider rendition of what's happening out there too and this interviewer (William) speaks of underground bases as well.

I just keep thinking (hoping) in time, the truth will prevail and all those who adamantly disagreed and flung insults at some of these people (Lazar, Schneider, Lear, Dean, Stone etc) will feel like fools for not trusting sooner.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
What is with the emotive faces and no response? I might be missing something, but what is funny about getting permission to release footage of an interview? Why is it 'mouth opening face' that it was recorded before his death and not released until now. Sorry I am confused, but would like to know what you know that makes you feel it is possible to sum up your response with emotive faces that, apparently, should give the reader the proper understanding of the point you are making?

I believe the first guy is smiling because it's the "Disclosure Project" but they wanted to keep that interview secret until now.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
great post OP..

Watched the video and he does seem very intelligent.. There are a ton of things going on behind closed doors in the name of "national security" or "other agendas"...

I can see him not wanting any of this to air until after his death since he lost a good friend of his for simply knowing too much.. Would be nice to know if that story was in fact true..

Unfortunately humans don't believe anything until they see it with their own eyes and government agencies take full advantage of it.. what u don't know can't and won't hurt you!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey there,
I was listening to this interview this morning and i'm half way through but Something about Northrop he mentioned got to me... plant 29, so i did a little research...
here's what i found
www.vcstar.com... ?partner=RSS
States what the Northrop is currently up to in regards to "drones" being built there.
So I looked into it more and found the previous CEO in 1989 who was Kent Kresa
He's also highly regarded by Obama.
on his Wiki page he's linked with DARPA and something called the Mannkind Corp, never heard of it.. so .. here's a little info about Mannkind Corp

MannKind Corporation (NASDAQ: MNKD), based in Valencia, California, is a biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products for diseases such as diabetes and cancer. The company, while technically founded in February 1991, took its present form in 2003 as a merger of three companies each owned by Alfred Mann, and so named after its founder in an attempt at humor. One of the companies, Pharmaceutical Discovery, had been purchased in 2001 from Solomon Steiner, and with that purchase Mannkind acquired the Technosphere molecule and Medtone Inhaler upon which was developed its lead product, Afrezza (inhalable insulin), which is currently under FDA review.[1] Alfred Mann is chairman of the board and chief executive officer. He has a substantial amount of his personal wealth, approximately nine hundred million dollars, invested in Mannkind.

From Wiki on "MannKind corp"
So.. from what i can find on a few news articles ( not searched with google )
I come up with Northrop 's awesome timeline here on the LATimes listings here
articles.latimes.com...
Basically there was a fraud probe based off a faked missile test or some sort in which even the US Justice department joined in on a 60 million dollar suit, causing the CEO at that time to step down Thomas V. Jones was his name... and at that point Kent Kresa picked it up in April 1989...
there were reports that Kresa was going to do some great things for the company as because

he has the experience and engineering know-how to ensure that the company develops quality fighter planes and other equipment for the Pentagon and other customers

That found at the LATimes site.
So then that was in April.. Following Month he lets go of 3K staff and in 1991 the plant closes.
Mannkind Corp begins in 1991. FDA approves Dideoxyinosine, is a nucleoside analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor, or nuke.
ALSO this Kent fellow before being appointed to GM worked with
Fluor Corporation, - related to Oil/Gas energy and now Solar energy dealing with the Saudi's
Avery Dennison Corp - They make pressure sensitive adhesives... if you look at their wiki page you also come up with

Other Specialty Products segment provides automotive and industrial products, RFID tags and inserts, specialty tape, security printing and performance films

Yep,, RFID tags..
So ... I mean when it comes right down to it, the guy who last ran NorthRop was kent kresa... who had his hands in DARPA, Oil, RFID Tags, and Pharmaceutical. His final Career resting place was with GM in which he was replaced in 2009.
I wonder if there are any other interesting links to this.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have to admit this is one of the very best interviews I've heard in a very very long time; every American MUST take the time to listen to it as it's an hour VERY well spent!

Understandable why he did'nt want this released until after he passed on.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
....They seemed to have unlimited power and wealth to pursue their agenda, and it has nothing related to the aims of american founding fathers and the free world....

Or maybe quite limited power and wealth but super advanced tech to the point that our high tech is still below their cheapest?

Great interview, thanks for posting. Pawelec is pretty straight-forward, seems to know his stuff and have the credentials and such to be talking about this stuff.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
One more thing here's some good shots of the old testing ground at Tonopah.

It seems like anytime there are testing grounds there's white sands... i mean i guess a great place to test but.. my only thought is the white sand testing ground a cover an underground base?
the proving ground, Dulce NM, and now Tonopah.
weird coincidences.
edit on 23-12-2010 by srbouska because: duplicate post

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
sounds legit to me. although he knew more, just wasn't going to share because he knew better

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
That was a great interview. I'd say 99% he's not lying and if he was he's one of the best story tellers I've seen. His flow of words and facial exspreesions didn't add up to someone lying. Some interesting info he has knowledge of. I think I too would be waiting till I died to release that vid, or he may have also recieved the Landcruiser treatment. I found it somewhat interesting that they would reinforce a vehicle for a one time hit. The timing and traffic scenario would need to be perfect to insure a fatal crash, seemed like a lot of work for a lower probability of a fatality, but who knows what these guys come up with. I'm not so sure I'd want to know as much info as top tier Black Op's agents know, could be hazardous to your health.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Greer you silly bag of nuts!

Just when I write you off, you go and do something like this...good job...now keep on with this line and stop releasing pictures of bugs!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

OH SNAP SUPER SECRET WITNESS!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
sounds legit to me. although he knew more, just wasn't going to share because he knew better

I bet you think it does sound legit..

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Do you have anything beneficial to add other than sarcastic one-liners? Why not trying to watch the interview first and then make a comment... you are a "truth guy"!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

He has a set of false teeth and that tick smile comes from movement of them when he talks, they use the tong to push them back in place. Don't judge his story from that.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Pappie54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This kind of information is always nice... but if you want to take it to the next level...

Disclosure is only prepping the way for the real ring leaders to step in.

Once the Nordics show their faces, the deprived masses will happily jump aboard their ships to the next prison planet. Whatever the guise, they are wonderful masters of deception.

I suggest following your heart when the time comes.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: gramma

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
This kind of information is always nice... but if you want to take it to the next level...

Disclosure is only prepping the way for the real ring leaders to step in.

Once the Nordics show their faces, the deprived masses will happily jump aboard their ships to the next prison planet. Whatever the guise, they are wonderful masters of deception.

I suggest following your heart when the time comes.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: gramma

This interview is like many, many -- smart guy who sounds credible, but no tangible evidence left behind from many stories -- like the thousands (maybe millions) of UFO encounters -- nothing but words left behind. I think this guy thinks he is telling it like it is, but it is not as he sees it.

Things aren't the way they seem -- like acts of God.

Mystery and interest is the only thing left behind.

edit on 23-12-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Great thread, great interview. He seems very credible, star and flag!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
love it

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Im so glad you got these folks to finally watch this. I posted it up a couple days ago and it got ignored. I knew it was worth the watch. Good Job.. lol maybe I just had a bad title!

edit on 23-12-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join