It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project Releases New Video Testimony - December 21st 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This video though...it really is scary. Brings more light to those FEMA camps. And I'm sure most of us already know that there are different NWO's and they all have different paths to attain global domination.

Just imagine in your job working as a movie store clerk, and your boss is in the back keeping track of the movies, and all of a sudden, a random guy that no one knows walks into the store one day the boss is out like its a sunshining day.

Pretty scary scenario to know that there are higher ups, so high you can't even tag a name for them. To imagine a small group of people literally controlling the world to the point where it's impossible to retaliate, and they control 99% of the wealth of the world, and control the most advanced technologies.

I would love to know who is in this group, who is the head, how much wealth they have, what is the most advanced technology. Hell, i want to know when they were formed, and how. That would be interesting, because if it's the bankers, I'm pretty sure there aren't 4 banking groups that can literally control everything. maybe one, but definetly not 4. I wouldn't even be willing to split it 25/25/25/25

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Facefirst

The video was recorded in 2000. I doubt William Pawalec knew he was going to pass away 7 years after. It was towards the very end when Greer's video recorder was about to run out of space that he stated that he had nothing more to add "at this time". Not at this time. Although I am sure he probably knew a lot more that he could have revealed - in those circumstances he had just about covered everything he wanted to.
edit on 24-12-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Who could the '4 horsemen' be, that have immeasurable wealth, influence and power?

Rothschild?
Rockerfeller?
Cecil Rhodes?
DeBeers?

Or are these humans merely puppets, another layer below our true masters?

The 5000 year old ancient civilisation of China has a saying that an emperor must be kept hidden from the prying eyes of the commoners, so that a aura mystique be formed, that seperates him from others. This practice had been carried for centuries in ancient China and even another ancient civilisation - India.

When the emperor moves around the country, his subjects were to kneel and prostrate themselves onto the ground, keep the eyes to the dirt and never to look up or would face immediate execution.

Western civilisation would have none of that, and the American founding fathers whom freed fellow americans as well as mankind, made sure such BS were kicked out of consciousness.

But today, such depravity had returned....

PS: The Federal Reserve Bank may hold the answers to the identities of such individuals. Their funds would have been parked there to loan out to govt to help pursue their agendas, and make immeasurable profits as well, more so after the Bretton Woods pact to remove the gold standard from monetary circulation.
edit on 24-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I want to thank you corsair00 for posting this.
I cannot thank you enough for finding and sharing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

"The 5000 year old ancient civilisation of China has a saying that an emperor must be kept hidden from the prying eyes of the commoners, so that a aura mystique be formed, that seperates him from others. This practice had been carried for centuries in ancient China and even another ancient civilisation - India."

Sounds a lot like a proverbial trend still in practice today.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ddaniel
The notion that such a clandestine, maliciously intended, high-tech organization exists is truly menacing. I feel almost helpless.... what can we do?

My heart tells me the only way I can prepare is spiritually... Perhaps some of you have other advice

Never allow yourself to be consumed by fear. Logic and reason will help you overcome it.

Willam does say that these 4 horsemen groups are not united as some may perceives. At times they only temporary unite for a common goal and then fight amongst themselves for CONTROL.

As they use the policy of divide and conquer upon mankind, so too can mankind use the same trick back on them.

Furthermore, there are many other powerful groups and secret societies who will never bow down to them, once they discover the truths.

The Worldwide Chinese biz conglomerates are one of them. The Chinese are not that keen on politics, as they are still on the embroyonic stage to retake back their empire from the illegitimate CCP govt. But they are more keen on their funds, which are just like everyones else - in US dollars which the horsemen group are in control.

They had realized that the Feds are merely printing papers and the chinese holdings will devalue anytime. The Chinese are not gonna take it lying down, and will be after the horsemen's throats.

And there's mainland China that had their wealth in trillions. With 1.3 billion of the masses in need of such funds for social spending, the illegitimate CCP govt will face a rebellion of massive magnitude if such wealth is devalue, and thus, their knives will be out for the horsemen group as well. Better the horsemen to suffer than the govt with a tenacious hold over the masses.

Next comes the American People. As many more realized the manipulations by the horsemen group through the Federal Reserve Printing house...ooops..I mean Bank, the military might and support that the horsemen group are depending upon may be ebbing.

Need I mention the superpower of the infuriatated worldwide masses on the internet and what they could do? Nah....

Right now, ddaniel, they are more frightened than you are, and will be worse as more discoveries are made by others whom will finally awake and realised it had not been for their loved ones and country that they had been, contributing, bleeding and fighting for.

Cheers

edit on 24-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One of the best and most interesting videos I have seen yet on ATS. I wonder if Steven Greer has gotten past his crazy phase?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It feels good to have an idea who runs the show.

I like to thank that man for sharing his memories. RIP i guess.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

This interview was given prior to 2001 and just yet released. So if you considered Greer in a crazy phase he possibly still is.

To Op, thanks for posting the video. It was interesting to watch and I wouldn't mind if it had been a little longer.

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Man, this guy can drone on, can't he? 10 minutes in and I'm already falling asleep. I noticed something interesting however. When he talks about all his jobs, he talks normally, seems comfortable, but in the beginning when he talks about that UFO, look at his eyes, they shift left and right repeatedly. Usually that's an indication that someone is telling a lie, especially if you have 10 more minutes of footage to compare it to and he never does it again.

Then again, usually the liars are attention-seekers, and he obviously wasn't interested in attention if he asked for this to be released after he died. So I don't know what to think.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ReaverTheBeliever

How do you people keep following this line?

You are no lie detector. You fell asleep 10 mins in but reckon he tells porkies cos his eyes shifted.

Its up to the individual to accept or reject the statements made by this guy. Debate the content by all means but can we have a stop to calling him a liar because of his eyes or he looked to the left during an hour long interview.

He may of looked to the left to see if anyone caught him farting.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The more I learn and the longer I live the more I realize that we are living (as a whole) in a reality that is so far removed from actually reality that we may as well be dreaming. There is soooo much going on out there that we are blissfully un-aware of (yes even us here on ATS) that if we were ever actually confronted with the reality of what is going on behind the scenes we would immediately lash out at the messenger.

Heh, it's happening right here on this thread, what do you think would happen to the masses?
Most people (MOST) here on ATS embrace ignorance like it was a cute little puppy. What a clever design I must say.
Imprison the people to such a degree that not only do they not have to lock the cell door, they can just leave it open and walk away. We will fight to stay in our prison and KILL anyone else who tries to escape.

To use an overly used phrase....WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!
By that I mean, start trying to imagine the un-imagineable because that is probably closer to reality than what you are living in now. There are definately forces beyond our comprehension at work trying to subvert humanity at every turn and they have staggering access to technology that Gene Roddenberry himself couldn't imagine on his most lucid day.

Start trying to imagine the unimagineable, because it is probably closer to reality than the dream we are all living in now!
edit on 24-12-2010 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I'm not going to watch it because is this the one about the alleged ET group called "Council of 8" and the announcement they will make in the UN Assembly hall in 2014 and a full worldwide ecological save in 2015?
This same "ET group" which claim theya re breaching their non intervention treaty and protective blockade around the solar system to aid mankind in it's darkest hours.

More like the reason he wanted this released after he died was due to the mass ridicule he would of faced.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
My friends,

Im confused. The members in this discussion who applaude the interview with stars and flags, are the very same members who, when someone posts something, will immediatly ask for proof. These same members who are all for this interview are falling into the trap upon which they constantly fight against. Why are you believing this person straight off without searching for proof of his claims, and in addition to this, the interview was brought into the limelight by Steven Greer, the very same person said members know fine well, or believe, that Greer is the ATS Hoaxer of 2010?

I appear to be missing something here

How do you know the guy is not misleading, just like Greer has been proven to do?

Infact, whats not to say that Greer set this all up?

There are PLENTY of threads on ATS that clearly shows Greer is not to be listend to

Sorry for the rant, but C'MON!!!!!

Great interview all the same

Be safe be well, search for truth....question, question question everything!

Spiro

edit on 24-12-2010 by Spiro because: add

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

No, this has nothing to do with extraterrestrials or the Council of 8. This is 98% information about covert operations related to computer security technologies and the discovery of 2 different RFID implantable chip technologies that were usurped by high-level people for unknown reasons. The main topic in this testimony is implants and RFID chips.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
For those interested in learning more specific information about William Pawelec and this video testimony from 2000, Steven Greer and Ted Loder have just done an internet radio show all about it.

I will post the show and some other information about it here.

www.worldpuja.org...

December 24th, 2010 : Dr. Steven Greer & Dr. Ted Loder Release of New Witness Testimony - William Pawelec In 2000 - 2001 before the historic National Press Club Disclosure event in May 2001, Dr. Greer went around the world videotaping over 100 witnesses. Some asked that their testimony not be released until after their deaths. Mr. Pawelec is one of those. He had a UFO sighting while in the Air Force but the most interesting part of his testimony is what he learned while doing very high level security work for private and governmental sources after he left the military. You may see his testimony at www.youtube.com... when it is released mid-December. Listen on the 24th as Dr. Loder and Dr. Greer discuss the implications. How does it affect the functioning of our government? Disclosure? Who is running the show? How many people know the score? And why are they silent? www.CSETI.org www.DisclosureProject.org

MP3 Audio to Stream or Download: Release of New Witness Testimony - William Pawelec (2010-12-24)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
maybe it's just me but...i didn't really learn anything new...these tales of a secret government inside the government have been around along time. plus, vague references to people who can't be contacted, documents that can not be obtained, and the "knowledge" he had was available on websites at the time. what was reveled that exposed something concrete?

again, what am i missing.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
A great interview with what appears to be a very credible and intelligent man. I like that it isn't over the top. I can't help feeling like the US has allowed it's government so much control and secrecy that we will never truly be free. I don't think a strong President could even stop these people.

JFK tried
and see where it got him

Abe Lincoln tried
and see where it got him

etc....

Many have tried,
ALL have failed

Maybe We The People should try....?

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReaverTheBeliever
Man, this guy can drone on, can't he? 10 minutes in and I'm already falling asleep. I noticed something interesting however. When he talks about all his jobs, he talks normally, seems comfortable, but in the beginning when he talks about that UFO, look at his eyes, they shift left and right repeatedly. Usually that's an indication that someone is telling a lie, especially if you have 10 more minutes of footage to compare it to and he never does it again.

Then again, usually the liars are attention-seekers, and he obviously wasn't interested in attention if he asked for this to be released after he died. So I don't know what to think.

I'll suggest what to think. Look for my reply on page 3.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by Raider of Truth

No, this has nothing to do with extraterrestrials or the Council of 8. This is 98% information about covert operations related to computer security technologies and the discovery of 2 different RFID implantable chip technologies that were usurped by high-level people for unknown reasons. The main topic in this testimony is implants and RFID chips.

If that's the case, why was this posted in the Aliens and UFOs forum? It belongs in a conspiracy forum. The mods are falling asleep on the job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join