It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disclosure Project Releases New Video Testimony - December 21st 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

If this was moved to a different forum, other people would starting moaning such as yourself that it should be in this forum. If you want me to spell out the reason why this is in the Aliens and UFOs forum, here it is:

ALIEN ABDUCTIONS. The literature is full of stories about so-called abduction experiences where people undergo strange medical operations and end up finding out they have some sort of implant in them. This is covert activity on the part of the shadow government. This is Big Brother.

Think about it for awhile.

Well, it is hilarious to consider an interview with a person, whether alive or dead, that proves nothing. It will be a talkfest and, in the end, there will be nothing to take to the bank. Let's have some irrefutable evidence to back any claims otherwise you can keep all the hearsay you can listen to.

This is whistleblower testimony. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.
edit on 24-12-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

If this was moved to a different forum, other people would starting moaning such as yourself that it should be in this forum. If you want me to spell out the reason why this is in the Aliens and UFOs forum, here it is:

ALIEN ABDUCTIONS. The literature is full of stories about so-called abduction experiences where people undergo strange medical operations and end up finding out they have some sort of implant in them. This is covert activity on the part of the shadow government. This is Big Brother.

Think about it for awhile.

Well, it is hilarious to consider an interview with a person, whether alive or dead, that proves nothing. It will be a talkfest and, in the end, there will be nothing to take to the bank. Let's have some irrefutable evidence to back any claims otherwise you can keep all the hearsay you can listen to.

This is whistleblower testimony. It is what it is. Take it or leave it.

You said it: "stories"! Stories devoid of any irrefutable evidence to support the claims. Actually, an interview has as much value as the claims made by some that we didn't go to the moon. Or the claims that they see alien structures, mining, etc., in NASA photos.

It either can be supported with evidence or it can't. When it can't it's called hearsay.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Did you watch the interview and listen carefully? He stated that he DID have the documentation on the companies involved with the RFID chips. The portion of his will that was signed by him stating that he wanted this testimony released to the public, along with a copy of his birth and death certificate, are also in The Disclosure Project's possession. This was his request - and that is why it is available.

What part of this are you having a problem with? Make sure you know what you are talking about before shooting off for no good reason.

All courts accept witness testimony. When there is multiple corroborated testimony, such as in the hundreds of testimonies gathered and released by The Disclosure Project, then you have circumstantial and corroborating evidence.

You have to do your own research on this instead of making uninformed criticisms.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting interview. I watched the whole thing. This witness does seem to be of a different flavor than most DP witnesses. His UFO testimony was an afterthought compared to his freakish experiences in the black government.

However, I don't know how he knows the uninvited guests weren't actually NSA/NRO whatever. I mean really how did he verify they didn't exist ? Something tells me if you called the NSA and asked does so and so work there, they wouldn't tell you either way. It's definitely plausible they were using aliases.

I wished he talked more about his research on the power groups. How did they determine there are four ?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

There's a clip from the documentary Zeitgeist here: www.youtube.com...

It mentions 4 groups; the North American Union, European Union, African Union, and soon to be Asian Union (starting around 2 min mark). Maybe there's a connection?

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Like much of the Disclosure Project testimony - which I nevertheless regard (some inconsistencies and other causes for concern with respect to Mr. Greer notwithstanding) as being one of the most important bodies of witness testimony to date in Ufology - I find myself conflicted and torn with respect to this interview.

My intuitive, emotional side feels that he is at least credible seeming, and that he is at ease, detail-oriented, and realistic in his descriptions of events as he recounts them. He does not appear (to me) to be telling implausible or improbable stories of events that couldn't easily occur in the nexus of the corporate, national, and international security and intelligence fields.

On the other hand, my skeptical, rigorous side is disappointed in the lack of substantiative evidence presented. I tried to parse what he said to vet it, and came up mostly empty-handed. I am hoping others have had better luck. If you have, please share it with me. I would love to find out more about the nitty gritty details of this testimony. My results have been poor, unfortunately.

Little if any information about William Pawelec exists in a verifiable, credible form with sources and references that I can find. As such I cannot verify his past employment or life in the fields he describes working in. I can find no reference to Rusco Electronics (under various spellings, including Rusco, Rusko, Ruscho, Rasco, Rascho, and Rasko) anywhere. I can find no reference to the "beltway bandit consulting" firms he mentions, such as EMGM or ENGM (wasn't sure which he said,) SIC, or Traycore (Trecore, Tracore, Traykore, Trescore, Treykore, Trekore, or Trakore) anywhere. F-117s did get redeployed from Tonopah to Holloman in 1992, but this appears to have been a part of a service-wide restructuring and re-designation plan.

From 1991 to 1993, the 49th underwent a number of transitions. On 1 October 1991, the 49th was redesignated the 49th Fighter Wing as part of an Air Force wide redesignation of units.

On 1 November 1991, the 7th Fighter Squadron ceased F-15 operations, performing a Lead-In Fighter Training (LIFT) mission with Northrup AT-38B Talons, preparing for the transition to the Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk. during most of 1992.

On 9 May 1992, four Lockheed F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighters from the Tonopah Test Range Airport Nevada, arrived at Holloman. The 37th Tactical Fighter Wing at Tonopah was deactivated with the transfer of the last F-117s to Holloman on 8 July 1992.

Holloman Air Force Base on Wikipedia

Wikipedia also states that Tonopah...

...is currently used for nuclear weapons stockpile reliability testing, research and development of fusing and firing systems, and testing nuclear weapon delivery systems.

Tonopah Test Range on Wikipedia

It is possible that the unusual equipment he and his colleagues saw which was not equipment he would associate with any conventional aircraft might have been intended for those purposes instead of an unknown, exotic craft?

So, I am open-minded as to the implications of this interview, but I am also skeptical. I am sorry to hear he no longer with us, regardless, though. And, again, if anyone has further information, please share it. Very interesting interview.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think that Steven Greer and company should just get in a few volunteers and just release everything they have. All of their video-taped testimonies and the documentation on all of the individuals. Greer would usually video-tape their DD-214 forms and other documentation related to their specific claims etc. Although, we must remember that all of the witnesses who gave their permission to release their information are featured in-depth in the DISCLOSURE book - which is probably available on some of the torrent sites for free.

As for William Pawelec - at this time not too much is known about him. I would recommend adding -2010 for your Google searches to remove a majority of the results related to this particular new release from The Disclosure Project.

I am starting to search around myself. I have just done a quick search and have already found an online death certificate entry on him and a 2005 Amazon.com book review from the same William Pawelec from Pagosa Springs, Colorado. It is a "Real Name" Profile on Amazon, which means the name is taken from their credit card. The review was for a book about high blood pressure - and indicates a serious medical ailment and a fight for his health.

Steven Greer did say on the WorldPuja.org show that his full name was in fact William John Pawelec.

www.faqs.org...

WILLIAM JOHN PAWELEC
Born: October 25, 1944 Died: May 22, 2007 Age: 62 years State: CO Town: 81147 (Pagosa Springs, Archuleta County)

And his Amazon.com entry from 2005:

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_pr_pdp

I will post more of what I find later.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
no reason why this man would want to lie ? what benefit does he get giving this interview ? i have to say my thoughts about this man is that hes telling the truth . yes i believe he held back alot of information why ? its obvious hes not dead while giving the interview his own protection , in other words i believe he was giving us a coded message in his words for us to decode . heres the message if im right these 2 horsemen were more into agriculture and food farming livestock or plantation ? then theres the billion chips dissapearence , then theres the human abductions . well if my theory in what he says is right then i believe humans have and are being chipped and people are being abducted for food source also being controlled by mind waves , i'd like to hope all what he says is faulse . the human brain is very complexed but yet we dont control our own thoughts ! . also when he says all animal and insect life went silent when the ufo encounter took place is very interesting , obviously seems understandable that living things sense danger on a higher scale than us humans ,what were they affraid of ? maybe we should be too . but if there are people in the know and know of abductions which are a food source to alien beings and let this be for in exchange for higher technology then i find it totally SICK ! us humans have a gift and that is the gift of LOVE i believe love exists and life is priceless ! i wouldnt care if all our latests technology dissapeared in exchange for life .

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So does anyone here want to go super sleuth and research ballisticly on what these 4 groups could be? It definitly ain't the Rothschilds .

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Little if any information about William Pawelec exists in a verifiable, credible form with sources and references that I can find. As such I cannot verify his past employment or life in the fields he describes working in.

According to Nevada Secretary of State there are a few businesses he is linked to:

Officer Name Officer Type Entity Name
WILLIAM J PAWELEC JR President HISTORICAL DATA RETRIEVAL, INC.
WILLIAM J PAWELEC JR Secretary FOUNDERS GROUP, INC.
WILLIAM J PAWELEC JR Secretary WHITE STONE RESEARCH, INC.
WILLIAM PAWELEC Managing Member DATA RETRIEVAL, LLC

If Mr. Pawelec's claims are true then the British government gets all U.S. advanced technologies under a secret treaty, handles assassinations and has access to TOP SECRET encrypted U.S. government communications. Isn't this a clear threat to U.S. national security?

I understand they are our ally but why would they need such a high level of access?!!
edit on 25-12-2010 by amagnus because: readability

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why do so many people "in the know" all have "friends" in the CIA?

And even if they do how do they "know" they are the right people to tell?

just because you think you have a friend in the CIA doesnt mean he can pull strings or get things done or even relay whatever information you think is pertinent to the right people...

I stopped listening after he claimed he had a "friend" in the CIA...
..seemed like a waste of time after that

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

How else do you think the CIA gathers information???

They certainly aren't a bunch of pyschics. They have to hobnobbed with those with knowledge, in the loop, and Willam is most certainly in the loop as he is a government contractor dealing in devices to fight for US and the Free world, till much later he realised he was not.

And his CIA contact that discovered too much and was murdered, was not a rank and file agent, but a chief of security, a man of power within the organisation that Willam had to keep in touch regularly in order to make presentations or be avaliable for consultations within Langely
edit on 25-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I'm totally with you but wouldn't it be noce if someone gave an interview and pulled a grey outta their pocket.. that would be hex! :-P

(mind you im 5 mins into this vid) will get back shortly with my opinion :-)

love this site!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

speaking of disclosure interviews PROJECT CAMELOT interview with Goerge Green comes to mind. I would have gave him some thought untill he mentioned being in contact with the paladians....That looses me when only one guy is talking to anybody.......as if " excuse me but I want an audience with Mr. Paladian ,Joe ,can we continue this conversation tomorrow? that kind of bravado looses me.....this guy Will Pawelec doesnt have any of the personality of Goerge Green is all I am saying

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts with links to some limited data on the man. Much appreciated.

Still, though... Other than some mentions of him in relation to a few businesses (not the ones he noted in the interview) and a record of his birth and death, has anyone found any other corroborating data that could confirm or lend credence to what he had to say in the interview? I still feel intuitively that he was credible seeming, but my skeptical side is yearning for more data. Anything?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Regardless of what his credentials are he has brought a LOT to think about to the table. I agree that he seems very credible and I would like to see some correlation with what he has said and what he has done, but even without it you have to admit it is a lot to digest and it should be investigated further. If even a portion of this is true it has far reaching consequences.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Just watched this video and I'll say it's rather very interesting.
Thank you OP for sharing.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Well, for $60 you can order a Comprehensive Background Report:

www.veromi.net... 0000006

Comprehensive Background Report

Report includes from our exclusive premium databases:

Subject: PAWELEC, WILLIAM J, Age: 66
1 unique address in Greenwood Village, CO
2 unique addresses in Pagosa Springs, CO

Also includes: age, possible current address, up to 20 year address history, phone numbers, bankruptcies, tax liens & judgments, property ownership, possible relatives, possible roommates, aliases / maiden names, neighbors, marriages and divorces, dea registrants, and website ownership. (view sample)

Add NATIONWIDE CRIMINAL records to your Background Report for an additional $20.00.
Nationwide criminal includes: National Department of Corrections, CA Criminal Filings, National Sex Offenders, National Wants and Warrants, Patriot Act Database.

Add Corporation/FBN/DBA to your Background Report for an additional $20.00.
Corporate, DBA, and fictitious business name results may include name of business entity, address, start date, filing number, address and phone.

edit on 27-12-2010 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I recall as early as 1984 upon hearing about these tiny micro chips and discussed it with a close associate who thought I'd gone mad with the idea of which was'nt mine in the first place....

obviously it was already in the making and brought fruitation.

I don't have a problem of these micro chips used for prisoners of sexual offences that are being released among society and I certainly don't have a problem having them used among our military in case of any one of them being captured by the enemy if it's an only means of finding them promptly...I hate the thought of any of our soldiers being left behind.

To use these on the general public is just blatant misuse and abuse of power.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't really trust the "Disclosure Project" !
It might be a disinformation campaign that I see with mixed feelings

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join