It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I like to think I have an open mind, after all I did rejoin ATS under a new name of course
. Im a military guy, Ive been places and met some interesting folks during my visits to far off lands and even witnessed some phenemonon but I cant seem to believe this at all and its no disrespect to the OP.

My other question would be and bear with me but have there been other cases of genocide happening?.. We know of Hitler and Milosevic, are they cover ups too?.. were being more sisnister than these 2 to blame for the death and destruction?..Dont frag me here, just trying to learn and wrap my head around this!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hi Blu82,

Glad to have you among us in the discussion and nobody is to believe anything they don't find valid in their own right. There has been a great deal of historical manipulation of actual events, with distortions and not only denials of genocidal acts. What I have wondered is what genocide actually signifies. One particular case comes to mind, the events of Rwanda, where the French government had its hand in provoking the killings either as a political ploy or some freakish experiment or response to a hidden program of some outside collective? Hubert Vedrine was apparently involved and a case for this has been made in a number of books resulting from in depth investigative reporting. Yet this didn't stop him from being a government minister or being connected with the power elite since:

So much of what is reported by the mainstream press is altered and adulterated with only certain trace elements which are confirmed for certain and then again, often peppered with false assumptions or erroneous attributions of either the acts themselves or at the very least of the real motivations and instigators. This is recurrent for any number of reasons; those invoked ranging from seeking impunity for grave crimes against humanity, placing the blame upon one's enemies, hiding the genuine motives which might reveal deeper aspects of the rabbit hole, falsifying our history to further muddy the minds of observers and students of contemporary history.

The reason that I think that there might be some form of harvesting stems from patterns of genocide which can be noticed throughout history linked with both herd culling of populations often by aristocrats members of the same family, the fact that there is a frequent similar profile of healthy young individuals being sent to slaughter or entire population groups, and the issue of potential predatory presence of another species among us throughout earth's history from antiquity to this very day. That genocide can and most likely will still continue to happen is testimony that something is up which cannot be simply explained by geostrategic vested interests or ethnic hatred.

GS

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply, I always try to keep an open mind when dealing with things of this nature. To be honest I feel that anything is possible these days but with my background I need to see some facts to back up the case, I know i believe in UFO's since ive witnessed something i cant and never will be able to explain so with maybe a little more coersion I can look at this topic a little more closely.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All i know is this. An alien harvest will soon occur, people will see them and believe they are angels of God. indeed they will go with them believing they will be soon with GOD almighty or recieve whatever else they desire. Their body will be destroyed and the soul is used as a fuel source for their interdimensional craft. God help us. They will come shortly after a nuclear detonation.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
Thanks for the reply, I always try to keep an open mind when dealing with things of this nature. To be honest I feel that anything is possible these days but with my background I need to see some facts to back up the case, I know i believe in UFO's since ive witnessed something i cant and never will be able to explain so with maybe a little more coersion I can look at this topic a little more closely.

That is interesting and whether or not we can explain such experiences, at least they serve to open our minds to new possibilities. Had I not also had a Close Encounter I certainly never would have entertained a number of the ideas which lead to posting this thread. I cannot of course vouch for the accuracy of the premise or have any measure of certainty regarding the statements made or potential conclusions which might be drawn, yet I find that there are significant discrepancies between the official explanations of genocides which make it hard to stomach the version we are fed by historians and the establishment press. It may take a lot more time before we really get to the bottom of this story, and unfortunately further loads of victims may succumb in great numbers before we know what is going on?

GS

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

The soul being absorbed, taken, imprisoned, consumed or destroyed by some malevolent entities or harmful force is a theory which has been advanced for thousands of years. So even if to most people your post might not coincide with modern scientific thought about what happens to people when they die in massive numbers, a form of feeding on something which might include or not the physical body but which definitely does include some other form of human energy released during death might be a factor which science has not yet addressed, or worse yet which it has but is being suppressed by those running scientific orthodoxy so that we won't be the wiser?

GS

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
reply to post by eywadevotee

The soul being absorbed, taken, imprisoned, consumed or destroyed by some malevolent entities or harmful force is a theory which has been advanced for thousands of years. So even if to most people your post might not coincide with modern scientific thought about what happens to people when they die in massive numbers, a form of feeding on something which might include or not the physical body but which definitely does include some other form of human energy released during death might be a factor which science has not yet addressed, or worse yet which it has but is being suppressed by those running scientific orthodoxy so that we won't be the wiser?

GS

Hello GetSmart,

Thought-provoking, as always. The only flaw/problem - and the most serious one at that - would be: how are the aliens able to harvest all the bodies, i.e. is it still DURING a conflict, when the combatants are fighting, or AFTER. This is significant, because it would tell us which one is the delicious version: alive or perhaps dead? With modern technology,it probably would be possible to detect unusual movements of troops, etc., so it SHOULD be possible to detect the aliens UNLESS they implemented some sort of mass hypnosis to divert our attention/ the attention of whoever's responsible for the equipiment/ from what they are doing? Cheers!

Also -- as far as we know, souls are energy and energy can't be destroyed, only transformed. That's just a nitpick, though.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Hi Survival of the Slickest,

Your point is well taken and not one I can personally attest to having been spared by destiny the hardship of witnessing fallen comrades in arms. We seldom wonder exactly how Aliens can abduct living people, especially when these return among us to testify to their own abduction. It is often demonstrated as using some type of antigravity beam or, in variants, a form of teleportation to another location, dimension, or spaceship. I cannot vouch whether such methods are utilized or not, but it seems likely that they could count for at least part of the lost who are Missing in Action or otherwise killed without leaving for burial any physical remains. It has also been alleged that many coffins repatriated after war were not actually human remains but instead transport means for illicit contraband ferried by rogue factions of the military under intelligence agency oversight.

Not being particularly attracted to devouring human flesh, I cannot answer your question as to whether the "most delicious version" is a live person or a dead human being. You can do the taste test without my help. It is clear that Aliens that have abducted countless living people from many nations are perfectly capable of abducting as many as they may wish in the heat of combat. Whether they choose them alive or maimed and laden with shrapnel is their call, it evades my knowledge entirely.

It is very likely that unusual troop movements, or troop disappearance, is possible to monitor, though if they wished they could probably scramble our instruments and conceal their action. What is more certain is that if this is indeed a common combat occurrence, protocols will have been put into place to ensure that a hermetic lid is placed upon such events, with any uncleared personnel to discover it finding themselves either manipulated and misinformed, or otherwise might be discretely disposed of. I have heard private accounts of paranormal sightings in combat situations and, if accurate and reliable testimony, this could in fact be the case?

This may also be the missing factor explaining the common occurrences of "friendly fire" and the dysfunctional symptoms of those who are stricken with extreme forms of combat fatigue we call Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome? Could part of this stress be provoked by events which cannot be assimilated in a normally constituted mind, or in their erasing by Military Medical Staff? If one were in severe combat and subject to experience an Alien intervention, wouldn't it be kept officially "off the record" and wouldn't said soldier either meet an untimely death by friendly fire or be "reconditioned" in a psychiatric facility? It is worth a joggle of the memory and a tweak of one's neurons to consider this as a distinct possibility.

Then we have the narrow location of many battles in distinct geographical locations. The killing is seldom scattered about huge territories, often being localized on a few distinct and well-defined "fronts", or killing fields. While during WW-I the death toll was about 6000 lost souls per day, the tiny battleground of Verdun in the French Northeast happened to be an unusually contained site with culling going on intensively at over one thousand deaths per day. Many of these soldiers were never recovered, leading to the creation of the monument to the "Unknown Soldier", symbolically representing all those who had vanished without leaving a trace. If my theory is correct, then might have been a way of giving the families of those who were "sacrificed to an Alien Predator" a makeshift tomb to flower? At the same time it brings home the message to the population at large that it is actually quite normal for soldiers to vanish "body and soul" in combat. Modern warfare can simply totally delete your physical and spiritial existence!

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Regarding the nature of the SOUL, I am not privy to any authoritative research on its constitution and lifespan. I know that there are many metaphysical theories which abound, and physicists cannot wholly agree whether energy and matter are altogether dissociable, much less that energy is indestructible as you state. What the Soul is.... goes far beyond the reach of this thread. I hope that my not being able to provide you with a verifiable reply to that question doesn't cause you to discredit the entire thread for that reason? I couldn't even provide you with a reliable theory as to what the body is, much less our planet, galaxy or universe, much less anything of a spiritual nature. So I shall restrain my query to trying to understand WHY they are culling us in regular wartime harvests and sometimes to a greater extent in what we have come to call Holocausts?

GS

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Hello Get Smart,

Thanks for the long and comprehensive reply. I don't think I'll be trying human flesh anytime soon

On a serious note, let me present to you one more tomb of the unknown soldier:

Located in the capital of Poland, Warsaw.

In perspective:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

All of the HFCS that is in a majority of our foods, we should taste rather sweet.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Also, this is interesting:

Unlike Cracow and Lublin, Warsaw was not given a major concentration camp in its immediate vicinity, but in 1942 a relatively minor camp, KZ Warschau, was established in a closed off block of streets within the city limits.

For reasons connected with it post-war fate, KZ Warschau has all but disappeared from the history books, but its grisly existence was real enough, and it features in the documentation of the Nuremberg Tribunal. Created by a series of personal directives from Himmler. it operated from October 1942 to August 1944. It consisted of a complex of five sub-camps, which were linked by a series of purpose-built railway lines. One sub-camp, in the western suburts, had originally served in 1939 as a transit center for POWs; two, on Goose and Bonifrater Streets, were located on the terriotry of the Ghetto; and two more were built in the immediate vicinity of Warsaw's Western station. In all, the complex contained 119 barracks with space for 41,000 inmates. A set of gas chambers was constructed in a tunnel linking the two areas next to the Western Station and three crematoria continued to function of the 'Goose Farm' site, right up to August 1944.

Attempts to ascertain the numbers and provenance of the people who died in KZ Warschau have been surronded with unanswered questions. One estimate puts the total at 200,000 and relates the figure to the constant round-ups, executions and collective punishments perpetrated by the SS within Warsaw itself. some commentators have linked it to the long-standing 'Pabst Plan' of 1940, which aimed to reduce the city's population to half a million. At all events, there is every reason to separate the crimes commited in KZ Warschau from those connected with the Ghetto. And there was no shortage of eye-witness accounts:

'During the Occupation.... [stated Adela K.] I lived about 3000[sic!!] yards from the tunnel near the Western Station. We saw covered German lorries there for the first time in the autumn of 1942. They were driven by SS men in black uniforms...After the arrival of each transport, one could hear screams and smell gas....: and the Germans ordered all the inhabitants [of the district] to draw their curtains. Any window where the curtains were not drawn would be shot at...

Many times, Felix J. personally watched as prisoners carried heaps of corpses from the tunnel and loaded them onto police trucks marked with the letters 'W.H.'. The corpses did not show any trces of bullets. Members of the Tod-Kommando, which was manned by Poles, told him that ther remains of people who had been gassed or had otherwise died in the camp, were taken to the crematoria on the 'Goose Farm' [within Ghetto] to be burned...'

Source: forum.axishistory.com...

It should be: KL (Konzentrationslager) Warschau, I believe, not KZ.

Here, you will find the pictures of the alleged gas chamber. The gas chamber itself is not recognized by the mainstream. In fact, it's ignored. People, who want to keep the memory of the place alive, resort to leaflets, posters, etc.

tajemnice.waw.pl...

Here, the message in the tunnel tells us 100,000 to 200,000 Poles were murdered (UNACCOUNTED FOR!)

There are also details of schematics of the alleged gas chamber in Warsaw when you enter the website itself.

I only mention this because - if true - you would have circa 200,000 individuals UNACCOUNTED FOR.

The tunnel is used by automobiles on a regular basis, plus there is a pedestrian part. Overall, three parts. They were less-developed during the war, but existed.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jetman44
reply to post by spacekc929

All of the HFCS that is in a majority of our foods, we should taste rather sweet.

Hi Jetman44,

Actually I have come to wonder about the many dietary tweaks tested on our nutrition by agro-industry. They also seem to be finding ways of making us get larger, first placing growth hormones in milk that is imposed on all children in schools, and then by many additives in foodstuffs - not to mention genetically modified staples which have as of yet unknown (to us) effects.

Milk: America's Health Problem

If Americans go missing more than other populations then we can assume that the Aliens might prefer their meat "sweet" given the large amounts of sugar pumped into just about every food item in the USA. If they like it spicy then they have the Middle East or Asia to cull. Maybe they like it steeped in beer, explaining the record number of UFO sightings over Belgium? I'd laugh were it not so serious...

Thanks for showing us the Polish Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Here again we have the evidence of the countless victims who vanished life and limb from the face of the earth. That they died is quite likely, how they died and in what conditions or for what purpose is left unexplained, unless you wish to believe the tales spun by the military authorities who themselves are not necessarily clued in to what actually happened? There are too many grieving families seeking closure but unable to get past their loss not having remains to bury. These monuments serve the function of a MASS GRAVE for those who have DISAPPEARED.

Thanks also for alerting us to the little known history of the KZ Warschau. Most of what we are aware of pertains to the much publicized Warsaw Ghetto. Is this to mask the KZ Warschau? There have been quite a few documentaries about the Ghetto as well as fictionalized dramas, so this is quite present in the public awareness, obliviating the KZ Warschau.

What we may wonder is where they all disappeared to, and whether they did so before or after their death? Also I wonder if the Gas Chambers are indeed something dreamed up by Himmler as is alleged, after seeing women that weren't properly executed by bullet? That story doesn't sound likely to me. I see this either as a diversionarly tactic to mask the reality of the massive abductions and murders of these victims. Or could it be that their death by suffocation might have been perpetrated as a "meat tenderizer"? The French strangle guinea hens in order to make their rather stiff meat become tender. Could this be a similar technique applied to humans? One can wonder if they really did used the gas which was already used for insect extermination in the caps, or if they instead used something different? Here is what can be read in Wikipedia:

Zyklon B was used by Nazi Germany to poison prisoners in the gas chambers of their network of extermination camps throughout Europe. Zyklon B was used at Auschwitz Birkenau, Majdanek and at Sachsenhausen. Most of the victims were Jews and Poles and the Zyklon B gas became a central symbol of the Holocaust.

Zyklon B was also briefly tried out at Bełżec, one of the Operation Reinhard camps, but soon dropped in favour of carbon monoxide from engine exhaust.

Zyklon B was used in the concentration camps also for delousing to control typhus. The chemical used in the gas chambers was deliberately made without the warning odorant.[24] In quantitative terms, more than 95% of the Zyklon B delivered to Auschwitz was used for delousing and less than 5% in the gas chambers.

Zkylon-B

I am of course NOT trying to trivialize the loss of so many victims of the hideous Nazi war machine and its industrialized and computerized genocidal methods. I would be the first to respect the departed and honor their memory.

Yet I find the harsh sanctions against anyone questioning the very tenuous evidence provided by the authorities to explain away so many deaths quite extreme. It is our duty, in their memory and to honor them, to do our utmost - leaving no stone unturned - to try to find WHY they really did assassinate so many in such a methodical manner, and why it resembles so closely the institutionalized killing in today's agro-industry! Is our own food chain modeled after the Alien Food Chain, only substituting pigs and chicken for the humans? It is quite alarming to note the distinct parallels, it is likely that we matter little more than poultry to them.

As per your quote above I noted that there was an odor of gas, carbon monoxide is not a poison. It merely bonds in the blood preventing oxygen from nourishing tissues, causing death by asphyxiation similar to cases of drowning. This method in the guinea hens, pardon the graphic comparison, is said to bring the blood to a boil and "pre-cooks" the poultry from within.

"We saw covered German lorries there for the first time in the autumn of 1942. They were driven by SS men in black uniforms...After the arrival of each transport, one could hear screams and smell gas....: and the Germans ordered all the inhabitants [of the district] to draw their curtains. Any window where the curtains were not drawn would be shot at..."

"Many times, Felix J. personally watched as prisoners carried heaps of corpses from the tunnel and loaded them onto police trucks marked with the letters 'W.H.'. The corpses did not show any trces of bullets. Members of the Tod-Kommando, which was manned by Poles, told him that the remains of people who had been gassed or had otherwise died in the camp, were taken to the crematoria on the 'Goose Farm' [within Ghetto] to be burned..."

I note that the heaps of corpses were "bullet free" and thus kept their blood content intact. I also note with interest that the great genocide at Verdun during WW-I witnessed the testing of all sorts of gasses for lethal purposes. Mustard gas was maybe ironically thus named by complicit authorities in allusion to a condiment? Regardless, it seems that special care was brought to bring forth fatalities without unnecessary bloodshed, at least in some cases. The more recent experimentation with laser weapons in Iraq produced wounds which were surgical cuts that sealed off the amputated limbs of the burned apart victims. Is there some reason to keep their blood within? It is an odd coincidence and, although I hate to consider such morbid matters, we must address the meat of the topic, so to speak.

GS

edit on 30-12-2011 by Getsmart because: we must INVESTIGATE WHERE * * * A L L * * * the Victims WENT ?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't believe there is or has been a mass cover-up for human genocide. Don't you think if this conspiracy were true the mainstream would have picked this up by now? I'm all for using your imagination but this just seems too far-fetched. Think about the logistics of such an operation and where would all the bodies end up? Who would be involved in helping the aliens and most importantly why? I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not to de-rail the thread but...

Originally posted by ProfessorT
Don't you think if this conspiracy were true the mainstream would have picked this up by now?

This has got to be a joke. Really? B/c the sheeple are so astute? They're too busying stampeding at malls to buy tennis shoes to think about anything like this. lol & obviously, a lot of information is suppressed by the controlled MSM.

edit on 30-12-2011 by someotherguy because: b/c

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Hi Professor T,

Nobody is trying to sell you this idea. We are merely exploring this possibility without making final inferences at this point. Many postulates and propositions are made to entertain ideas until we can see if they carry any potential validity or are to be discarded. I would much rather stick to the official story of a few bad apples, some mad henchmen who lost control and let things get out of hand ending in the deaths of countless millions of innocent victims, each time around. Yet this repeat pattern is something I find very disturbing, and if there is one thing I do notice it is that unlike the saying, people do learn from their mistakes and the worst episodes of history needn't be repeated.

The points you make are valid and must definitely be addressed by any theory seeking to provide an alternate explanation for what became of so many lost ones. I would not be pursuing this path of inquiry had I not had my own Close Encounter with what I would qualify as a very "carnivorous" creature which seemed to be suited to being above us on the Food Chain. This isn't however proof of the pudding, and it merely makes me grant more serious consideration to this possibility than I ever would have otherwise. Thanks for joining in the discussion.

GS

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, in all fairness, we could probably argue that if the aliens wanted to cull us, then why establish our civilization at all? Wouldn't it be simpler to keep us on some farms? Unless their twisted version of ''fun'' involves digging our own graves by creating a facade, this facade called civilization, which is actually anything BUT civil.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Your note is indeed very logical and must come to mind with many other likewise logical members. There have been quite a few theories as to why we would be let to live out our own lives, build civilizations, foster culture and belief systems. Some of these are in the underpinnings of religions and philosophies, dealing with issues such as free will versus "divine" will. Others are more cynical, concerned with whether we are simply living in a "natural reservoir" sort of like in a national park? Others also say that there are more intensively run "farms" inside the hollow earth or off planet, in which Humans are raised much like cattle for consumption. We would happen to be the fortunate ones used as a pool of genetic renewal for bio-engineered GMO Humans farmed intensively elsewhere.

One situation does not preclude another. We could be ourselves raised in an illusion of freedom in order to make improvements in our "soul characteristics" which humans raised in captivity cannot produce? If our souls are then consumed or otherwise captured and exploited upon our death, then we might be the crop raised for our souls whereas the others, kept elsewhere far from our eyes, are raised for their biological substance? This might also explain why there are so many abductions, such highly organized mind control propaganda agendas, and also why from time to time and especially at times of Genocide, why there is something "out of the ordinary" which involved a massive culling of human lives? It might even be that the United Nations Agenda 21 to allegedly save the planet by reducing its population to a more manageable size of only 500 million is merely a cover, a front, for a unusually large programmed CULLING of this natural reserve on the Earth's surface?

GS

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Returning to the topic of the Nazi Genocide and its potential use as an ALIEN HARVESTING through the Death Camps, I shall quote a source which I do not condone, but that nonetheless might carry a twinge of truth.

The Historians Forisson and Roger Garaudy (leader of the French left in his book “myths of the Israeli external policy”) revealed that: A) there were never gas chambers. B) The blast furnaces started to function in 1945, the last year of the war and they burnt 60.000 and not 6.000.000 jews “Ashkenazi”, already dead by natural causes, like diseases and lack of food-pharmaceuticals-fuels in the isolated defeated Germany of 1945, in the “forced labour camps” and not in the “genocidal camps”.

NON ENDORSED SOURCE

I remember that they were given a very summary trial with most of the intelligentsia ganging up against them with the sole exception of Noam Chomsky who flew to France to unsuccessfully try to enter testimony in their favor. Clearly, those in power sought to censor their work which had implications which were disturbing on numerous counts. What I find unfortunate, is that their research that there were not the alleged systematic burning of corpses nor the expected numbers of gas chambers in use in the death camps led them to the incorrect conclusion that THE HOLOCAUST never happened and was a myth! THE HOLOCAUST DID HAPPEN and was not a myth, the myth being that they were gassed and cremated perhaps?

Once we remove the potentially valid suspicions of antisemitism from research into this field, and accept that millions of Jews and millions of other populations were mass murdered by the Nazis, we must reopen the inquiry into what actually happened in these camps. I am not quite convinced that all were disposed of as alleged and figure that something else might have been going on, kept sealed tight in a compartmentalized secrecy like no other. What deals were struck between the Nazis and Aliens remains to be determined, but is seems likely that delivering millions of helpless innocent victims was part of the deal.

GS

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
One wonders what's really going on in space right now. What's going on in an area known as ''mare tranquilitatis''.

It is also curious whether the institution we refer to as ''the draft'' may be there for more reasons than just ''military training''.

It would also be interesting to find out who knows what, i.e. do prime ministers/presidents have an understanding of this, are they ''initiated'' into this knowledge, or - perhaps - they are alien themselves? Who knows.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There are several people who have responded to the thread indicating that it is "human" nature to be killing machines. It would be helpful if they would describe what is meant by "human." A body is not a "human," so please indicate what you mean by "human" and then put it in the context of "human nature."

If you don't understand that the animating energy for a body is NOT the body itself then I think the entire premise for the conversation will be lost upon you. The premise for the OP is that there are other animating energies who influence things on the planet and they may, or may not be, contained in a body. In order to fully debate the premise, one needs to see what animates a body and what the agenda of that being is: few people are actually able to see this (eyes are not the means of accessing this information).

If you see the body as the only thing that matters, the premise will be lost.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join