It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
There are several people who have responded to the thread indicating that it is "human" nature to be killing machines. It would be helpful if they would describe what is meant by "human." A body is not a "human," so please indicate what you mean by "human" and then put it in the context of "human nature."

If you don't understand that the animating energy for a body is NOT the body itself then I think the entire premise for the conversation will be lost upon you. The premise for the OP is that there are other animating energies who influence things on the planet and they may, or may not be, contained in a body. In order to fully debate the premise, one needs to see what animates a body and what the agenda of that being is: few people are actually able to see this (eyes are not the means of accessing this information).

If you see the body as the only thing that matters, the premise will be lost.

I agree with you - when we talk about human/reptilian/etc., we are merely indicating the shells, but not the conscousness which is actually animating these shells. Thus, human nature doesn't exist; rather, it's an expression of that soul, if you will, that soul which controls the shell.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Survival Of the Slickest
One wonders what's really going on in space right now. What's going on in an area known as ''mare tranquilitatis''.

Hi S O S,

Do clue us in as I for one am not aware of what transpires there at this date. Thanks in advance!

It is also curious whether the institution we refer to as ''the draft'' may be there for more reasons than just ''military training''.

The draft has been used for centuries to select healthy strapping youths and send them to slaughter. Is this really for territorial claims or for some ulterior motive? There have been wartime military sightings of UFOs since the army of Alexander the Great over two thousand years ago. Many more recent sightings have of course been since suppressed, stricken from military records and hidden from public knowledge. Who would allow their sons to be drafted if they knew?

It would also be interesting to find out who knows what, i.e. do prime ministers/presidents have an understanding of this, are they ''initiated'' into this knowledge, or - perhaps - they are alien themselves? Who knows.

I expect that they must all know or at least suspect what happens, though some have been so clueless about many matters that one wonders what the Shadow Government allows them to learn? There is a genuine tacit government determining our world affairs, and its obedient puppets meet each year at the Bilderberg Group to get their new instructions and bow to their Alien Superiors. FWIW

GS

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
what an absurd concept. killing our own is part of the human condition. Homo-sapians killed out the Neanderthals. not aliens.

quit projecting the ills of humanity on other people, wake up and smell the blood.

People are not to blame, its the global elite that are the driving force.
Quit projecting the ills of the global elite on humanity.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

The future of the human race is at stake.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interesting discussion about *what* is inhabiting some human bodies.

Transhumanism - Genetic Manipulation - Tom Horn + Steve Quayle

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My point is, despite constant technological progress, there seems to be something impeding our space exploration process. This is curious. Perhaps there are technical difficulties involved, as many would have us believe, but - who knows - maybe it's something totally different and we're not supposed to see space - yet. There were a few cases of space tourism, of course, but that's a minuscule percentage of the population.

It is my understanding one side (the ''far'' side) of the Moon remains out of our view - one wonders if such farms could exist there, where abducted humans are taken to be fed on? Sounds extreme, but truth is often stranger than fiction and our preconceived notions are put in place to stop us from even considering ''wilder'' possibilites.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I believe these aliens and UFOs are not extraterrestrial they are creations of the global elite from the present or the future.

As far as harvesting us for food, thats ridiculous, they could easily find a planet to hunt or raise animals for food.
Its more likely they kill us for sport.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mwuhi

We are taught to think we are so high and mighty,we are told to believe that we are the be all end all of evolution,we continuously and thoughtlessly raise, shoot, clone, tag, breed, abduct, release, trap, stalk, monitor, hunt, inject, harvest, experiment, capture, farm, test, murder and eat the helpless and innocent animals that we share this world with and the very same things are being done to us by the true dominant species of earth,the reptilians and insectoids and our leaders,the royal bloodlines elites are working hand in hand with them,delivering souls through our neverending genocides and war...

edit on 1-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by mwuhi

We are taught to think we are so high and mighty,we are told to believe that we are the be all end all of evolution
Not anymore, today we are taught that we are the lowest form of scum, a cancer on the earth than needs to be destroyed. Worst of all, we believe it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The part that caught my eye...
"special forces officer known only as Joe"
Don't know weather to laugh or take it seriously....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Putting aside the agenda for human food for a select group of, 'off worlders'...it must be remembered that this group is not the only group we have a 'history' with. Not all 'off worlders' (and I use the term loosely) have these nefarious agendas. Recognising the difference is tricky.

All groups utilise the brain/mind/imagination etc to 'infiltrate' the human. It is on this level that complicity takes place (coupled with the base intention of the individual - for service to ego or service to the greater uplift of humanity).
Coersion is a sure sign of nefarious purposes - choice, being compromised and compartmentalised/rationalised, to the service of self or the service of others. From this point onwards, complicity has been gained.

It is not so much human body parts, per se, which are the point...glandular material is necessary for the grey 'bots' to interact on this level. The 'bots' are remote viewing/interacting drone-type units, utilised by the nefarious group/s (greys are not the only form of these) to interact directly with our materiality...in essence, they are controlled/inhabited/directed by the 'real' groups of which the OP addresses. And this is by no means the only reason for the 'harvesting' of anything.

Without trying to start a side discussion, there is a tie-in with 'disciplines' (religio-ethic structures) that preach or teach selflessness. This form of 'living' encapsulates the 'service to others' credo, which is anathema to those groups who have long ago 'chosen' another path.

Earth is in a 'special' location in time and place. These groups are well aware of this, and have had the opportunity to 'recruit' for quite some time, through as many means as possible. If a battle of good and evil has been transpiring, this is where the nexus IS...selling your soul?...being saved?...attaining enlightenment?...

There is still 'time'...in as far as, it don't exist...but, 'levelling up' is what is at stake here...

Akushla

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Interesting thread I'm more than happy to flag. Very well thought out and put together.

I think however the truth is that Humans are capable of unspeakable acts when our minds are diseased. I wonder if this is your way of explaining things about our nature you cannot come to grips with?

I think the truth is as simple as understanding that mental illness is always physiological and can be explained as chemical imbalances or physical abnormalities in the brain.

It's hard for us to understand that a malfunctioning brain is no different than any other organ functioning wrongly. We try to explain the products of those with mental illness based on how our own minds function. It leads us to search for explanations beyond the truth, that some simply have diseased brains. It's our nature to not want to accept that genuinely evil people like Hitler, Mao or Stalin can exist. We first must understand their brains were flawed.

Sadly mental abnormalities often accompany brilliant minds and charismatic personalities, enabling these evil people to trick others into following them. In a perfect storm where a population is already searching for solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems, they are easily victimized by these people and drawn into their madness.

I don't see the Illuminati as an organized plan spanning generations, but instead wrong minded people attracted to each other for mutual benefit. No need for any secret societies to explain their actions or that they often seek each other out; it would be more strange if they did not join together. It's not odd at all they find their way to positions of power or wealth since they don't have the usual dose of decency and sense of ethics to stand in their way.

Mental illness does not mean stupidity or ignorance and people capable of atrocities like genocide have and will always be with us. We don't need any explanation other than not all brains function the same and often they are physiologically flawed in a way dangerous to our own species. I often wonder if this is not one of natures answers to population control.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I think that the aliens we call the greys,are bilogical robots animated with human souls.Cloned and crossbred with human genetic material and who knows what else,perhaps the insectoids and reptilians own dna...

Many human witnesses brave enough to step forward,knowing they'll be made to run the gauntlet of ridicule and denial,have spoken out and have described seeing and encountering onboard the flying saucers other humans suspended in liquid filled vats,humans undergoing embryo extractions and other such activities and the greys on board seem to be the robotic workers,following telepathic commands delivered by the insectoids and reptilians who are seen onboard these craft and appear to be in control of the abduction scenario...

Many times the insectoids and reptilians have been seen and they are bi-pedal,highly intelligent, around 7 ft tall and were wearing shimmering hooded robes.Things couldnt possibly get much more bizzare than that...

Insectoid abduction...The north canol road incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Praying mantis alien encounter > www.ufobc.ca...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it was line four that I felt the thread lost most of it's intrigue.

"Yet Humans Against Humanity doesn't sound nearly as plausible as the obvious alternative interpretation: Aliens Against Humanity. "

edit on 1-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The cosmic war/conflict has been going on for a long time. A battle of alien races from one or more galaxies fighting each other for control of planets and their resources. Sounds star trekish but sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

There is a book written about cosmic war. Also the krill papers discuss the situation on earth of multi-dimensional beings, which can be interpreted as angels or demons by mainstream religion, the dumbs in america and other countries, which aliens are good/neutral/bad and their respective alliances and other paranormal phenomena.

I don't believe humans evolved from cave man on their own. I would not focus solely on the negative aliens as that defeats the subject and paints a grim picture. Unfortunately our leaders seem to have sold their souls to lucifer(the devil) in exchange for earthly pleasures, but when judgement comes I don't think they will go to heaven(the universe).

Mainstream science and mainstream religion disconnect from the ultimate source and that is precisely why they are misleading. Evil wins through concealment of the truth and ignorance from unrealised apathy on the part of the gullible public.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All throughout recorded human history and most likely long before that,countless forgotten people have been sacrificed to sinister powers and dibolical overlords...

"The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person's life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension"...

"Satanic rituals generally take place at night because that is when the magnetic field is most stable.During the day the electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field and make interdimensional connection more difficult...

The reptilian blood legacy > www.whale.to...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think that the aliens we call the greys,are bilogical robots animated with human souls.Cloned and crossbred with human genetic material and who knows what else,perhaps the insectoids and reptilians own dna...

Many human witnesses brave enough to step forward,knowing they'll be made to run the gauntlet of ridicule and denial,have spoken out and have described seeing and encountering onboard the flying saucers other humans suspended in liquid filled vats,humans undergoing embryo extractions and other such activities and the greys on board seem to be the robotic workers,following telepathic commands delivered by the insectoids and reptilians who are seen onboard these craft and appear to be in control of the abduction scenario...

Many times the insectoids and reptilians have been seen and they are bi-pedal,highly intelligent, around 7 ft tall and were wearing shimmering hooded robes.Things couldnt possibly get much more bizzare than that...

Insectoid abduction...The north canol road incident > naturalplane.blogspot.com...

Praying mantis alien encounter > www.ufobc.ca...

As Ghandi said..."Even if you are in a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

Blocula, you've made a distinction b/w 'greys', insectoids, reptilians...of note, abductions are followed by what appears to be implanted memory scenarios, by experiencers and witnesses alike...the abduction scenario is ridiculed because it is so easily placed within the, 'dream state', 'psycho-activity' basket...however, hypnotised subjects, while under hypnosis, operating under directive, given under hypnosis, are convinced they are chickens.
For the record, I am under no illusion that this activity has been going on...to what extent is another question...

The ability to implant a soul into a manufactured 'bot' would be truly godlike; and I do not consider these visitors gods...at the most, they possess the kind of knowledge and tech. which we consider a little godlike, like cargo cults considered men flying onto thier island as gods...

Given my explanation re: the ethics of selflessness, the implanting of false memories within the minds of experiencers would seem a logical form of 'control' of sorts, real or not...I would consider this form of experience one that is part of the OPs expose...and yes, there are accounts of all sorts, including wholly benevolent experiences...so, they are not all alike...and there is a reason why they aren't...

Akushla

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Only a small portion of abductions are recalled through hypnotic regression,most are consciously remembered and there are at least tens of thousands of cases on record and most people who have had sightings,encounters and abductions will remain silent about them for fear of ridicule by a society that is happy living comfortably numb within their boxed in world of materialistic illusions,filled with people only willing to see what they want to see through rose colored glasses...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

All throughout recorded human history and most likely long before that,countless forgotten people have been sacrificed to sinister powers and dibolical overlords...

"The reptilians and their crossbreeds drink blood because they are drinking the person's life-force and because they need it to exist in this dimension"...

"Satanic rituals generally take place at night because that is when the magnetic field is most stable.During the day the electrically charged particles of the solar wind cause turbulence in the field and make interdimensional connection more difficult...

The reptilian blood legacy > www.whale.to...

Hi blocula,

Thanks for that instructive source which is well worth the read. If you noted in other threads about Black Nobility and human sacrifice, I had the misfortune of being very young exposed to such practices, so I know them to be true. And what this source reveals is quite close to what goes on. Also I noted that in another of their references, they bring forth the following description of the type of Reptoid I encountered, and it does give a close match, other than that the one I saw was dark green to dark brown and had scales which in the night light looked more like alligator scales than serpent scales.

Having been within arm length of REPTOIDS, I did get to observe various details. They wore no clothes. But, they did have a "UTILITY BELT", with several unusual things on it. One "device" had a small orange light on it. When this is touched, they simply "disappear". I have quickly moved into the spots where the REPTOIDS were, instantly after they disappear. There was no temperature anomaly in the ZONE. I had expected it to be "cooler" in the area(if they were draining energy to manifest, like happens in various kinds of apparitions).

They did change density at times. They made heavy footsteps, in the hallway, on the wood floor. And could walk through the walls. They "glow" an electrical blue/greenish color, like some kind of AURA. The head is similar to the Reptilian Humanoids on the TV Program "BABYLON 5". The head was more cone shaped, like the "YETI" kind of have. In fact, the REPTOIDS are built like Big Foot. The one has SCALES, the other has HAIR. The Eyes are "slit" SERPERT-like. Very strange, "flame-like" and flickery. Three fingers and an opposing thumb. With claw-like Talons(on fingers and feet). A small tail. Large Scales, like a "Breast Plate" on the chest. The scales were smaller where the body is flexible, like around the elbow. The Scales were like a SNAKE. I guess that is why some call them "The SERPENT Race". The Scales were mostly green to very dark green, on each scale(a variation of color).

They are "Telepathic". Very quick thoughts. IDEAS driven by Images and geometric Impressions. NOT a "linear" form of communication, like words. More, of a Symbol or Image Language. They DO react to your "thoughts". They can "overwhelm" you with DATA(it seems like "thought compression". It can take you a long time to assimilate their "TRANSMISSION" and integrate it. After awhile I "saw" the language, as FRACTAL "Mandelic" Hyper-Spheres or "THOUGHT FORM" constructs, to pass DATA. These sucks are data freaks. Highly Intellectual. Limited Emotional response(Hate, Fear and a "short circuit" Confusion state(mild Panic). You can think or do "the UNEXPECTED" and they do "freak out". So...stay calm and centered. They RESPECT that. Then they "THINK" you are dangerous.

But, if you Fear them, they will taunt your weakness and will DISrepect you. Careful, don't DIS-"REP" them either. They are no better than you. I "glean" they want something WE have. Something in our SOUL Nature. We can "Shift" to Theta "BALANCE" and LINK to the SOURCE. They are TOO far into analyzing. Unbalanced. They like DRUGS like coc aine, opium, Magic Mushrooms and "milking" humans for endorphins. They can't get INTO your Mind without you having the opportunity to get into their REPTILIAN Brain, too. They KNOW alot about the outward form of creation. They KNOW the "Force"...but, behind that is "The SOURCE". They NEED us, we don't need them. (But what do they need...Our Vital Source...Our Life Source..Our Soul Force ...Sutherland)

SOURCE: Draconian Reptilians

GS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

Somehow I have never felt the need to kill not only my own kind, but the more I grow the more the empathy towards life grows, as each moment we approach death. I have contemplated suicide and I have reached to the conclusion, that it wasn't my conscious choice to be here, but the result of many forces, meaning that it is not my call to end life as I did not create it. This leads me to the conclusion that the bloodthirsty beings you believe are people, which cause misery and death could have been the very creatures that pushed our evolution forward. If they attribute our existence to their intervention, they could wipe out the population without guilt if they believe we exist because of them. Even if people physically carry out the extermination on other people, most probably they are influenced by inhumane forces, thus shifting the responsibility of the act. If you have read Bentham's 'Panopticon' and the transfering of responsibility, you'll know exactly what I mean.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Getsmart

So youre having problems accepting human nature and blaming aliens for genocide.

What is Human nature? Who were Humans before they were genetically manipulated? What makes souls who wanted to learn Love became violent and destructive species? What happened to the original number of Chromosomes humans used to posses and who replaced it with a junk non-coding DNA that causes unexplained diseases and emotional and personality disorders? So many questions and the answer only points to one direction and that is not toward Humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join