It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Part Three

reply to post by Getsmart

When our inner voice disagrees with the standard issue 'pasteurized cover story' we wind up wondering if we haven't gone mad. But it isn't schizophrenic to think autonomously in defiance of our social conditioning, especially today when it is worn thin around the edges, offering greater glimpses of reality from through the painted backdrop. If there are no aliens, then we are barking up the wrong tree wondering if Genocide is related to Aliens. However, if Aliens do indeed exist and are known to intervene in Earthly affairs, then it is more likely than not that they would be present in different venues, not merely restricting their actions to signing diplomatic treaties with our governments or entering into technology transfers with our military.

For example, to speculate about the why's and wherefore's of such a phenomenon we could justly wonder whether Aliens may have demanded a tribute of human flesh since the beginning of their presence and intervention on Earth? If so, a deal might have been struck that this would be provided as long as they didn't 'help themselves'? Thus it would have been arranged discretely through acts of warfare, in which those engaged had already agreed that they might perish, usually providing a certain freshness of meat just as we prefer veal to beef. Armies would form by recruiting youths, tender and healthy strapping boys well fed on their family's farm. Historically such corn-fed country boys would be enlisted by sergeant recruiters and taken away to die in distant places, never to be seen again by their families.

If this has been the case in recent wartime events of contemporary history, then we can speculate that similar circumstances may have surrounded wars of earlier times. What is known today as Belgium once served as the main battlefield of Europe. It was a flat land that was used for large Military maneuvers where armies from all parts of the continent would arrange to convene to fight their wars in major large scale battles. From the 17th to the 19th century what is known today as Belgium used to be a dedicated battlefield often changing sovereignty which could more appropriately be referred to as a "killing field" where most European nations purged their societies of restless youths.

It could be construed that this was done by related monarchs by arrangement among themselves to ensure greater political stability to their autocratic regimes, but Belgium today also happens to be the location on Earth with the largest number of UFO sightings. While it has been scoffed off as due to an overconsumption of monastic beers, it more likely testifies a specific focus of visiting Aliens on such a location. It also happens to be where Shape headquarters was relocated in the sixties and where we find an Alien controlled European Union under the Alien leadership of the goblinesque EU President Baron Herman Van Rompuy and his sidekick Baroness Ashton.

What possibly used to be 'sharecropping' contracted out to a few Royal families in Europe today appears to have evolved into a more direct form of control by Aliens placing their own at the head of new larger regional farms on Earth. It can be presumed that for the Amero region in North America a similar controlling secret government exists as well as for the other major regions of the planet, awaiting their merger into a single Alien Global Farm Government.

It wasn’t until late in the afternoon of Feb. 25 that the press pool was permitted to see where the attack occurred. There were groups of Iraqi prisoners. About 2,000 had surrendered. But there were no bodies, no stench of feces that hovers on a battlefield, no blood stains, no bits of human beings. “You get a little firefight in Vietnam and the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood,” Daniel said. Finally, Daniel found the Division public affairs officer, an Army major.

“Where the hell are all the bodies?” Daniel said.

“What bodies?” the officer replied.

Daniel and the rest of the world would not find out until months later why the dead had vanished.

Thousands of Iraqi Soldiers Vanished from Battlefield

Some have suggested that it is an Alien presence similar to the carnivorous Wraith seen in the series Stargate Atlantis, others that there are dragon-like Reptoid alien predators called Dracos assisted by Grey EBEs, yet others that they are dimensional entities called demons at the service of a more formidable and Evil being called the Devil. Regardless of what they are, and whether Stargates come into the picture or not, we can note a historical pattern of human farming and alien control of Earth using advanced technology, and assisted by a cult following which in today's variant are known as the complicit Illuminati and their more or less clued-in masonic underlings.

Regarding the different aspect of Alien penetration of our airspace as being possibly related to war deaths and genocide victims disappearing, here is one of the unusual news reports which brings us to ask ourselves questions. I just wonder why many bodies seem to not be accounted for. Is it because it is the ugly and grizzly side of war nobody wants to deal with and rather than confront the unsavory reality of the death toll bodies are tossed into secret mass graves and disposed of summarily? If so why no witness accounts? Also, why go to such pains to repatriate many other bodies of fallen soldiers for national burial or to be returned to their families? The missing bodies have gone somewhere, but where?

In an earlier posting I mentioned that some years ago the American forces in Afghanistan had herded suspected Taliban troops into the shipping container storage boxes which are placed onto tractor trailer trucks or train cars. They were then reportedly taken hundreds of miles away and once opened they were discovered dead of asphyxia lumped atop one another as they had been packed in like livestock. Just how many of such shipments were made, and to where, cannot be known without access to classified military logs and we can even wonder whether these may not have been shredded since. Suffice it to know that such methods of moving living humans were used by the American commanders in the battlefield.

Obama Orders Probe Into Deaths of Taliban Prisoners in Afghanistan

It can also be noted, if you examine short wave radio military broadcasts from both camps engaged in battle, that the numbers of casualties reported are alarmingly different from one another for a given battle, causing great difficulty in ascertaining how many dead there actually were. While this has been attributed to purposeful false reporting for propaganda reasons involving troop morale, that explanation is difficult to validated given the systematic pattern of such discrepancies and their invariably large discrepancies at each occasion.

Regarding the American military use of space age laser weapons in occupied Iraqi territory, I ran a Google search using as keywords "iraq laser weapons" and among the many interesting links it produced the following news item:

Laser Weapons in Iraq

The wounds inflicted by these weapons may well resemble the wounds produced in the very unusual and unexplained human and cattle mutilations seen in numerous remote areas of Earth. Regardless of what is actually going on behind the scenes, we must be vigilant as it is not only to investigate the deaths of millions of our former compatriots of battles past, but also to uncover the underlying mechanism of death, possibly administered by the Order of Death also known as Skull & Bones? Does our Elite serve up their compatriates to Aliens as sustenance to be devoured and/or for their souls to be harvested, in order to save their own necks as well as ensure their own dominance over our species of farm animals, perpetuating the inhumanity of the human condition?

Getsmart

edit on 2-1-2011 by Getsmart because: something nasty is going on which has to be figured out and dealt with appropriately.

Hi Getsmart,

Yes, I wonder exactly what kind of deal Aliens would make for "human flesh". Now there would be no need for a deal if they weren't trying to hide behind the "painted backdrop" of "social conditioning". They'd just come and get theirs. But in order to keep up their long time illusion they have set it up so that traitor humans sell out their own species for a pay off. There's always bound to be a portion of the human species that will turn on the rest, whether because they're cold-hearted bastards or because they believe they're doing the right thing. Of course. then the Aliens harvesting human bodies and souls could be disguising themselves as humans. And then there's also genetic engineering. I've heard somewhere that human genes have been altered many times over. So then, am I living among hybrids possessed by Aliens? omg I hope not.

I do think that Aliens have their hands/tentacles into all sorts of venues and human affairs. Especially if they feel that they own this planet. I think Aliens have been "demanding human flesh" for thousands and thousands of years. That's a lot of human flesh.
And it's not like there aren't bodies unaccounted for (as you have so expertly put forth). Drafts and wars would be a convenient way to provide nummies for a large army of blood suckers and soul suckers.

Speaking of, I personally think we're dealing with Dracs (hybrds for Alien possession?). The Aliens like to brag, that's why we know what they look like and how they think. They just can't help themselves that way mostly because of their arrogant confidence. Also I think that there are other Aliens involved in the mass murders and kidnappings of humans and other species, and those are Shape Shifters who like to shift into Dracs and Humans, among other convenient shapes, including taking on the shapes of the inside of artifacts and that sort of stuff. It's important to know the enemy. Sometimes that's tough to do when we're talkin black ops.

But they cannot completely hide now can they? We can know them by the outward manifestions of their "containers" such as the humans they use (whether inwardly or otherwise). You can tell who is who. One has a gangster/mobster mentality and the other doesn't have to resort to cowardly manipulation and brute force because he/she is stronger, smarter, etc. blah blah blah. So, once we know that, it's easy to see what certain Aliens are up to through their human counterparts. In other words, their human is sticking out/showing.

Looking back, as you have, over the various battles in Iraq and elsewhere, and body count discrepancies, and supply and demand, and available technology, etc. I definitely smell a serious conspiracy for genocide as a means for Aliens to harvest human bodies and souls.

The cover of the book is just that, a cover.

Opinion by Tone

edit on 13-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of grammar fun.

edit on 13-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of some typo.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Part Three

Hi Getsmart,

Yes, I wonder exactly what kind of deal Aliens would make for "human flesh". Now there would be no need for a deal if they weren't trying to hide behind the "painted backdrop" of "social conditioning". They'd just come and get theirs.

Actually I think they may come and get theirs on certain occasions. For example in some combat situations, who is to say there aren't such entities about, with precious few survivors to tell the tale? If this is the case, then the Illuminati have made such a deal for centuries, with the random sightings in battle possibly leading to the dragon legends of yore?

But in order to keep up their long time illusion they have set it up so that traitor humans sell out their own species for a pay off. There's always bound to be a portion of the human species that will turn on the rest, whether because they're cold-hearted bastards or because they believe they're doing the right thing.

Making a "Pact with the Devil" is the usual term for selling their fellow humans out to the Reptilian Aliens. Regarding the portion of humans who are 'cold hearted' and turn on others, these are said by many sources to be genetically modified people whose DNA has been mingled with Reptilian DNA to bond them to their masters as their own true species, and to aid them in sacrificing "humans as the enemy". The others who believe they are doing the right thing are usually overly conditioned and obedient sloths gloating at power through mechanisms such as freemasonry or similar secret sects - vanity and thirst for dominance are their downfall.

Of course. then the Aliens harvesting human bodies and souls could be disguising themselves as humans. And then there's also genetic engineering. I've heard somewhere that human genes have been altered many times over. So then, am I living among hybrids possessed by Aliens? omg I hope not.

This is one of the areas where our current knowledge is not yet definitive. Some believe that the full body scanners implemented in major airports were designed with the potential of identifying Aliens inside a human host.

Example of the use of an Alien Scanner

There is also the increasingly evident likelihood that the Illuminati have shared genetics with Reptilian Aliens with some even said to shapeshift during certain rituals involving blood letting. What also seems probable is that these entities having notoriously highly developed psychic powers that they may also "possess" normal humans against their will, taking over their body and committing acts when within their physical form. This means that they could move among the population similarly to Agent Smith in the movie The Matrix.

I do think that Aliens have their hands/tentacles into all sorts of venues and human affairs. Especially if they feel that they own this planet.

There is much talk about Aliens being here hundreds of thousands of years ago and laying ancient claims to ownership of Earth. Add to that the general idea that Dinosaurs preceded us on Earth and associate the dragon Reptoids to them and you've got another argument for their rights to own this planet as well as to rule over us.

Whether or not there is any earthly, galactic or cosmic legitimacy to their precedence and even if such claims meet with a receptive audience in places, we can nonetheless deny them as being in any way binding of us. For we shall not be bound unto them as subjects, serfs, slaves or resources to be exploited and consumed.

I think Aliens have been "demanding human flesh" for thousands and thousands of years. That's a lot of human flesh.
And it's not like there aren't bodies unaccounted for (as you have so expertly put forth). Drafts and wars would be a convenient way to provide nummies for a large army of blood suckers and soul suckers.

This is the reason for this thread. To elucidate whether that is only an impression we get, today as we have dissociated ourselves from the logics of war and mass killings, considering them unjustifiable, or whether this is a factual pattern of events throughout history. Were there not at the same time a continuous obsession with the occult and ritual human sacrifice among our rulers simultaneously to their organizing wars, then the latter could be considered. But it is their very culture of death, their religion with blood letting, their ritual sacrifices and the fact that most of those wars were "arranged" among competing relatives prior to being escalated purposely into open conflicts, these are the compelling reasons which bring us to lean towards War as a ritual sacrifice, and their allegiance to the Devil, an Alien being, making their designation of multitudes of innocent victims to be akin to "Offerings" in human flesh and mortal souls.

Speaking of, I personally think we're dealing with Dracs (hybrds for Alien possession?). The Aliens like to brag, that's why we know what they look like and how they think. They just can't help themselves that way mostly because of their arrogant confidence. Also I think that there are other Aliens involved in the mass murders and kidnappings of humans and other species, and those are Shape Shifters who like to shift into Dracs and Humans, among other convenient shapes, including taking on the shapes of the inside of artifacts and that sort of stuff. It's important to know the enemy. Sometimes that's tough to do when we're talkin black ops.

The Draco (if that's what they're really called) do exist. I am not alone to have seen one, given the history of legends about the Devil and the not so infrequent testimony about their existence by people in Black Ops or those associated with higher levels of occult freemasonry or black magick. However, I know nothing about their alleged desire to boast even if their arrogance is of public notoriety. Frankly I don't think they give a hoot what us flea-like humans might think, and only tolerate the Illuminati accomplices for their lowly tasks saving them the trouble of rounding us up. It is even likely that they go beyond what's requested by supplying specially harvested "delicacies" in the form of globally sourced exotic children for their consumption.

But they cannot completely hide now can they? We can know them by the outward manifestions of their "containers" such as the humans they use (whether inwardly or otherwise). You can tell who is who. One has a gangster/mobster mentality and the other doesn't have to resort to cowardly manipulation and brute force because he/she is stronger, smarter, etc. blah blah blah. So, once we know that, it's easy to see what certain Aliens are up to through their human counterparts. In other words, their human is sticking out/showing.

What you say here is confusing, especially as I have not been able to elaborate a standard protocol for detecting and identifying aliens possessing human hosts. Could you elaborate?

Looking back, as you have, over the various battles in Iraq and elsewhere, and body count discrepancies, and supply and demand, and available technology, etc. I definitely smell a serious conspiracy for genocide as a means for Aliens to harvest human bodies and souls.

This goes back further yet, we can reference the Napoleonic wars which brought unprecedented deaths numbering in the millions on rudimentary battlefields. He was very involved in mysticism, and started his rise to fame in none other than the campaign to conquer Egypt prior to the invasion of Italy. We can establish that there has been a continuous conspiracy to commit genocide. What remains to be proven is whether this was done for occult ritual sacrifice purposes and whether there was at the same time a harvesting of bodies for aliens and a selling off of their mortal souls?

GS

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

pretty new so please don't # about, i've noticed you mention "DRACONIAN" and the media and stuff keep talking about DRACONIAN MEASURES i don't have a clue what they meant because i could've understood victorian or georgion or even medievial measures as some comparison to times but i never #nig heard of DRACONIAN till then and now i'm reading what it means i am worried mate, like do they feed off of blood and then control the mind because things aint normal no more?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stu030273
reply to post by Mayura

pretty new so please don't # about, i've noticed you mention "DRACONIAN" and the media and stuff keep talking about DRACONIAN MEASURES i don't have a clue what they meant because i could've understood victorian or georgion or even medievial measures as some comparison to times but i never #nig heard of DRACONIAN till then and now i'm reading what it means i am worried mate, like do they feed off of blood and then control the mind because things aint normal no more?

Hi Stu030273,

Apparently the word Draconian wasn't pulled out of a hat, it has serious references in its pedigree, the least of which isn't the Devil. For this reason, we can also consider whether we aren't dealing with a GENOCIDAL plan which happens to use human massacres to feed an Alien Demonic presence?

I will go further yet, stating that I believe that one major component of the Final Solution - namely the Nazi Concentration Camps - was designed and operated to create massive TERROR in the victims, liberating a FEAR Energy used to feed "demonic aliens" who were allied with the Nazi Regime.

To explain my reasons for such a theory, you will want to go to the following link and read at least up to Argument 8: THE FOCUS, IN ABDUCTIONS, ON EXTRACTING TERROR.

LINK: Demonic Alien Behavior

Here are some chosen quotes from UFO/Alien researcher Jefferson Scott:

"There's just something devilish about so many UFO and alien contact stories. You've got the UFOs playing tag with aircraft—like cute little imps. You've got babies stolen from their cribs—just like medieval goblins used to do. You've got trickster aliens who even the military admits "have a tendency to lie." You've got sexual alien encounters like the succubus/incubus stories from the Middle Ages. And you've got the sadistic, one might even say fiendish, aliens with their sadistic exploratory surgeries."

"Then you've got all those perverse abduction stories. I won't go into them here, but believe me, they're depraved. And what about those animal mutilations? Somebody's doing some pretty sick stuff out there. Someone with some evil appetites."

"...I saw a book called Hostage to the Devil, on modern demonic possession and exorcism. I was reading one poor guy's story and I happened on the page on which he described what his "familiar"demon looked like. Guess who it was? None other than our friendly "gray" alien. He didn't call it that, of course, but the pertinent features were all there: short stature, gray skin, gangly legs and arms, oversized head with too-large black eyes. Maybe one man's alien is another man's demon."

"What are demons but interdimensional beings? They're not wholly of this universe. They originate from and live in a higher dimension, one above ours, in a realm we would call spiritual. Secular researchers like to talk about metaphysical, interdimensional beings. But what exactly is the difference between a metaphysical being and a spiritual being? And if we conclude that aliens are truly spiritual beings, why is it such a stretch to say they're demons? Especially when the "aliens" themselves agree that many people identify them as demons."

""Whatever the aliens are, they are a lot weirder and sneakier than we thought," says Mannion in Project: Mindshift. "Maybe the aliens don't come from anywhere we would call another planet or star. Maybe they come from much more exotic places than that."

"While other aspects of UFO technology seem to advance with man's advances, the "medical" practices of abducting aliens seem stuck in the Nazi operating rooms of Josef Mengele. If these aliens are so advanced, why is their medical technology so primitive? And if this is all about genetic research, why do they need to be so invasive when even laymen know that if you want genetic material, all you need is a cheek swab?"

"Why do abductees report other nightmarish phenomena: preborn "grays" gestating in vats of blood and body parts; depraved sexual encounters (including bestiality); supposed impregnation and fetal harvesting; piercing, cutting, and burning; and threatened or simulated genital mutilation?"

"Abductees are lied to, abused, humiliated, ridiculed, tortured, and threatened by cute, little E.T. And the abuse seems tailor-made to the abductee. It is almost as if these "aliens" can tap into a person's subconscious and pick out the images and actions that would achieve the maximum terror."

"However, in my research I read one remote viewer's account that has stuck with me. He was viewing an alien abduction in process and he observed how the aliens seemed to thrive on the terror exacted from the victims. "The disembodied visitors [watching the abduction like audience members] feed on fear. It's like food to them."

"I believe the whole thing is about terror. I believe "aliens" exalt themselves as gods over their victims, exacting suffering, humiliation, hate—and especially fear—because they revel in it. It is sustenance, even a delicacy, to them. Animals may be mutilated simply because they can provide "edible panic" almost as well as humans can.. I think they're very aware of—one might almost say intoxicated with—the horror in the victims' minds."

I am obligated to confirm that much of what Jefferson Scott analyzes above is quite factual as regards historical accounts of demonic manifestations in ancient times as well as abductee testimony of recent years. There is also an important conclusion as far as our thread topic is concerned. This is the direct association between our ruling Elites and the Occult, Black Magick, Devil Worship, Satanic Ritual Abuse and Human Sacrifice. The Elite and their higher level Masonic followers are actively engaged in a Cult of Lucifer and their God Jah-Bul-On.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

This means that we have to examine with the utmost circumspection the likelihood of all of their acts having a component to them addressing this Devil Worship. Medieval torture is therefore quite likely akin to high-tech medical experimentation or vivisection, whether in ritual ceremonies where children are "peeled alive" of their skin or under the paramedical hospices of Black Ops Military Laboratories. We aren't far from Josef Mengele's sadistic horrors in Concentration Camps before he joined the CIA's Black Ops. The reason being, they obey the same master and have the same objective.

Similarly the countless wars launched and fueled by Royal Families with untold human suffering could be a means of instilling such terror in the victims of grisly battles, rampant with fear of death and mutilation, torturing on both camps to elicit anguish as well as horror before such human sacrifice, would under the guise of "civilized warfare" be directly feeding Demonic Alien entities with their life force - a bread of fear kneaded from human suffering.

Royal Rulers and Illuminati Leaders are

IN BED with the Devil

The Devil is thus "Embedded" in our Elite

Whether the bodies of the victims are also used for equally nefarious purposes or to feed the physical manifestation of such demons or aliens, is still to be determined, but we can conclude once and for all that these Royal Monarchs and Illuminati Blue Blooded Elites who govern our world today as they did before are so doing at the boot of a Demonic Alien Presence.

ROYALS and the ILLUMINATI are thus ALL GUILTY of Crimes Against Humanity.

GUILTY THEY STAND OF HIGH TREASON for sealing a Pact with an Alien Power:

Humanity's Historic Nemesis... the Devil.

GS

edit on 15-1-2011 by Getsmart because: of weird text formatting discrepancies between preview mode and post mode.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Part One

Originally posted by Getsmart

"Black Ops Flight Tests which blend Occult Magick with Outer Space Exploration" ... I can see stealth playing a key role here. Astute of you to add a pyramid to the all-seeing-eye-looking symbol (which also reminds me of a lower case letter 'b' as in a "hive mind" kind of 'b'). Ahhh yes the rocket man, Jack Parsons. I've heard of him. Interesting combination, rocketry and Occult Magick.

A occult ritual during a rocket launch huh...hmmm. It makes sense if Jack was trying to open a portal, which I have no reason to not believe. It sounds as if intruder-aliens were using him. I've heard that NASA is the modern-day Horus. And yes I think the stealth/invisibility is connected with the Idoominauts and their precious all-seeing-eye and ruling structure/system. They are illusionists, magicians who prefer to put their audience in a trance and trick them night and day. Maybe they like flying around in capstone shaped craft because it's symbolic of their arrogance and sharp edges and maybe they have landing pads that look like ones that we have on Earth in their dimension or another planet in our galaxy?

Hi Toni,

That video is interesting: the USA's Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles carrying nuclear warheads are propelled by solid fuel with a PENTAGRAM shape, this is stated at minute 3:30 (coincidentally 33+0). That way the deaths of the nuked victims will become automatically consecrated 'official satanic sacrificial victims'. How cool of the US Military establishment ? Nuke 'em and in so doing make Pledge Allegiance to the Devil. That smacks of High Treason. I really don't care for Islam, but can well understand how Moslems might feel justified in calling such a representation of the USA "The Great Satan". The occultist military industrial establishment has done everything it can to make this true. Those guys are seriously sick and should be taken out, legally preferably. We're obviously talking about the corrupt top brass, not the valiant and honorable people under their command who are hoodwinked and browbeaten by their autocratic abuse of authority..

Why is this so? Because Nazi Occultists are deeply embedded in the Military Industrial Complex. Statement of fact? No, simply conjecture based upon trivial allegations such as those found in a tremendous amount of research on the pre-war Nazi 5th column in the USA and the subsequent post-war Nazi continuum which introduced many of the key players from Hitler's regime into the heart of the US administration, the CIA and NASA to name a few. In the appearances we moved from the NAZI SS to the NASA ISS. No relation whatsoever, of course. As a German prosecutor of former Nazis declared before dying in the 80's, that if Hitler had survived he also would have been classified as simply a 'Nazi sympathizer' with no prosecution required.

It has been alleged that this was actually the case, his remains found at the bunker having been widely disputed as to their authenticity. Martin Bormann, Hitler's delegate manager happened to create a huge industrial complex numbering over 700 companies funded with the gold reserves seized in occupied countries and never recovered. Ties between these firms and the eugenics campaigns being waged today are simple to make, at least when it comes to sharing a similar agenda. Is that where their similarities end?

What matters first isn't whether these firms, organizations and agencies are still Nazis. What matters first for the subject at hand is that the Nazis were occultists and these Military Industrial Complex firms are also headed by occultists. That they are also Nazis is thereupon also an important fact to consider in its full breath, as to the potential consequences that their plans might hold in store for most of us.

That Parsons who was so deeply involved in rocket propulsion and the delivery of Nuclear warheads was since an early age entirely acquired to the Satanic theories of Crowley including opening a "Portal to Hell" we can wonder if those who have theorized that atmospheric nuclear tests resulted in a disruption in our space time opening what we have come to know as Stargates bringing highly clever and Malevolent Aliens in saucers to Earth in greater numbers than ever? In this instance such Stargates would be for all intents and purposes opening the infamous Gates of Hell making Crowley ever so happy that thanks to his disciples Helter Skelter was well on its way to wreak havoc on humanity.

We can wonder if the Nazis through their occult societies practicing black magick and seeking to summon demons and open portals to the netherworld didn't bring forth a manifestation without precedent up to that date of UFO phenomena during the 1930's in Germany.

Conjuring up demons - Nazis at NASA

The occult connection isn't strictly a Nazi fascination with the powers of Hell, there are others who may not know what good company they are in who also partake in a similar cult of other worldly entities and the same god Lucifer. And speaking of high treason, we will note that prior to planting de facto the American Flag on the Moon, which they did only in faked studio footage, the astronauts instead planted the Masonic Flag on the Moon while performing a ritual dedicating that celestial body to the Masonic God Lucifer.

Masonic Moon ritual at minute 3:30 (coincidentally 33+0)

GS

Hi GS,

Ya know, honestly, about that vid I posted on Parsons, I hadn't watched the whole thing the first time around. However, when I read what you said about the pentagram being at 3:33, I watched the whole thing. I didn't even know that. Makes perfect sense to me about the nuked becoming "automatically consecrated 'official satanic sacrificial victims'". It fits into the picture when put into the context of ritual warfare/genocide. Oh aren't they brazen for putting it out there for everyone to see? Now that's the kind of thing I meant by them 'bragging' but perhaps it's not bragging after all. It could be that they do that sort of stuff to make sure "Lucifer" knows it's for "him". No they don't care what we think of them. They think we're inferior, dullards. Mostly.

I greatly value your words of wisdom. When we are talking about an "abuse of authority", that is a matter of perspective. I have a feeling that the Rulers of Earth don't see it as 'abuse'. They most likely see it as a 'right' and possibly even a 'requirement' to deceive and thieve our men-at-arms and the families they leave behind. An infiltrated occult element has most assuredly slithered into the Military Industrial Complex. Whether we label it Nazi or Roman or Zionist, there's something even more deeply embedded into our world government. Not to diminish at all your vein of thinking and your historically sound argument.

Now I wonder if all the UFO activity circa 1930's wasn't caused by direct summoning of alien-spirits by J. Parsons and Co.
Crowley could have been an alien in human form himself. It wouldn't surprise me.

Right on! Whether Nazi or "Military Complex firms" is not the focus but whether the occult is their head. Exactly. And, no, the occult and a "fascination with the powers of Hell" isn't exclusive to Nationalsozialismus. It's very likely that black magick practices entice every social order and party in existence. Wow! I hadn't even thought about a Masonic flag being planted on the Moon as a ritual to Lucifer, while an American flag was being planted in a studio. It figures because them wieners are so territorial. But here's the kicker. They probably already owned the Moon but just had their Masonic God flag ceremony later. And then the Masonic Moon ritual at 3:30 on the vid that you posted?!!! Someone is being extremely precise, like a computer.

The plot thickens.

Toni

edit on 17-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I totally left out part of a sentence.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I made an oops.

edit on 17-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's that time of month. LOL

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hi Toni and others on board. I've just started another thread, not so much to explore the genocide aspects but to bring greater awareness of what bears every appearance of being an Illuminati trap in which we have been cast. Here's the link:

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason

See you there!

Meanwhile, this thread continues, of course.

Getsmart

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If Aliens were planning a huge buffet of the Human race that suggest they must regularly eat Human's or this is a part of their natural diet? That would mean they must go from planet to planet and eat hums like us all across the cosmos, there must be an abundance of humans to eat as this Earth is no more a chicken farm? So They just wait for that special day and ring the dinner bell and then show up with a bib on and a big hungry smile and im guessing stock us up in some deep freeze until the time of serving said man-which

It does not make sense, it does not work in my mind. All this trouble just to eat us? Traveling such vast distances for we are some delicacy? I don't know about that, possible but one would think such advanced and technological endowed species would think of a more efficient way to get food assuming they are carnivorous. It would be much easier to just corral some humans on their home world and have a slaughter house to send them to then go to all this trouble.

I think you kind of have an idea OP, but we are not food if you ask me. I have heard the greys use a slurry of blood plasma and ingest it through the skin and have been seen having vats filled with human parts with blood bathing in it.... pretty morbid but of course this could be just the product of someones story telling. Where are all the soldiers from the Cambodia incident? Not one has come forward, i rely on that kind of thing.. It's hard to say but when you look at all the missing people that just vanish never to be seen again you gotta wonder? I would assume they could only gain by getting rid of us and starting all over again by creating a new species of Human Hybrid to phase out our obsolete species.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
With all the crap we put in our bodies, I can't imagine that we taste very good

Who knows, maybe deep down inside the elite are trying to "protect us" by making us worthless, toxic goods.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Part Two

GS,

Black Magick practitioners and high-ranking Masons DO affect our "common reality". Well said and well warranted, I dare say. And if they aren't partly responsible for inviting a hostile extra-ulta-terrestrial or trans-dimensional Aliens to this planet, making a pact with their "God" to appease a hunger for plasma, souls and assundry mutilations of abductees then I'll think again. I don't have a problem with that.

But something tells me that the mind-depraved whores of the Snake-men and their "rites and practices" are Alien-designed and driven. Yep, "Alien Grey Demons" and "the Devil - referring to the Draco Reptilian Aliens of today's Ufology" makes sense. I must hand it to the "Masters of the Universe"
they sure know how to make up stories. Clever of them to use religion as a means to hide-in-plain-sight, with "demons" and "devils" and "tales that never fade" (Stevie Nicks - Heartless), to distract from their nefarious presence on our fine and beautiful planet. Oh lol did I say "our planet"?

The Illuminati cronies and their dragons
need to have a meeting with the Grey team and go back to wherever they came from because we don't need their kind around here.

Thank you for the vid. And, yes, religion does annoy me, greatly as a matter of fact. It actually does more than annoy but that's okay, I'll live. It's important to include religion for precisely the reason that you state:

If it annoys you forgive the last couple of minutes of religion at the end of that last video. However, religion isn't off the mark, as we are dealing with a pagan religious sect practicing the Black Arts of spiritual warfare, siding with Evil against Good and craftily as is the custom reversing this by proclaiming itself the true Good, a certain notion of good by domination, manipulation, oppression, corruption, deception and cruelty.

Sadly it's not much of a stretch to see how corporations have sold our bodies and souls down the river. That's a no-brainer there. The "festivities" at the Bohemian Grove need to stop. They really do. I'm fed up with it all. Something has to give and it ain't gonna be them greedy bastards except for maybe a system collapse. Their day is coming. And as far as Humanity goes, it's gonna take some time, patience and healthy leadership to get things back in order but we'll heal. Humans are mighty resilient and resourceful when given the chance. That's how I feel about it anyway.

Without waxing all religious, we must awaken to the fact that our rulers who expound science and hard facts should be our only reference do not follow their own advice. They are dedicated cult followers who secretly vow to compel all whom they allow to survive, to venerate an Evil entity from Hell who gives them power through their craft.

Our gangster-banksters rulers fvck with our heads 24-7. Every aspect of our lives is custom-made to be tipped in their favor and away from us. They are manipulating Science, Religion, Education, Commerce, Politics, the Media, the Entertainment Industry, and many other faucets of Human existence, for their own piggy agendas.

Humans live in a fantasy world. What will they do when their world is shattered and all of a sudden their standing in Hell? People don't "go to Hell", they're already in Hell. And the Aliens that run Hell have been coming and going for a very long time. This is not to say that Earth is the only Hell. What did you mean by the "Gates of Hell"? Which side is your Hell on?

You bring up a good point. What of cult leaders/members? I wonder if any of the Jonestown Massacre members, who drank the poison Kool-aid, were actually worshiping the Devil when they think they're praising something else? One cannot toss out the idea that those who summon [d]Evil from netherworlds have cult members at their disposal. And it chills me to the bone marrow to think that demonic Aliens were very likely close by, watching as pixie cups tilted, eagerly waiting to consume the souls of the People's Temple.

I haven't been "awake" all that long really... but long enough to know what a ritual sacrifice looks like. I wish that every gate to Hell be blocked and the plans of the evil spirits of malevolent Demon Aliens be thwarted ASAP

Say NO to invasion. Say NO to genocide.

Toni

:
edit on 18-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of a coding problem. You know how it is.

edit on 18-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: it's a singular moment.

edit on 18-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I got ahead of myself.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi Antoniastar and others here,

I have been absent from this thread and elsewhere at ATS, and will refer you to my recent posts in case you wish to catch up on my latest research as it may relate to this thread topic, or as background information about those people perpetrating Genocide in complicity with Alien Harvesting.

Regarding the association between our Ruling Elite and the occult black magick rituals offering us in sacrifice to ALIENS for Harvesting, here is a quote from the NECRONOMICON which is allegedly based upon ancient texts which were assembled and first printed by JOHN DEE who was the black Magick Court Magician and Astrologer of Queen Elizabeth of England during the 16th century.

"Dee immersed himself in the worlds of magic, astrology, and Hermetic philosophy. He devoted much time and effort in the last thirty years or so of his life to attempting to commune with angels in order to learn the universal language of creation and bring about the pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind."

SOURCE: John Dee - Wikipedia

We can ask ourselves if these alleged "Angels" John Dee wished to 'commune with' which means communicate and become one with and possibly be possessed by - would not be ALIENS? Also we can legitimately wonder if the "pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind" is not the New World Order of Zion which the Illuminati are trying to foist upon us today?

This might also confirm the easy to make associate of John Dee follower and self-appointed head of the Black Magick Occult movement of the 20th century, Aleister Crowley's invocation of the entity he called LAM.

Crowley's LAM

Here is a very interesting link to a study correlating LAM to the Alien Greys, a study which I only just discovered and that happens to coincide with my own conclusions about this very critical relationship that correlated occult Black Magick, the Occult Nazi fascination, Nazi UFOs, the Nazi Roswell connection after WWII and the long lasting Illuminati complicity with ALIENS aiming to establish today Zion the New World Order.

Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men

It should be known that Aleister Crowley not only read John Dee's work but incorporated some of it into his own Book of the Law and it is interesting that Crowley's mistress Sonia Greene married H.P. Lovecraft who later published his own version of the Necromonicon, as an alleged work of fiction of his own invention..

"Remember also the sacrifices to the Watcher. They must be regular, for the Watcher is of a different Race and cares not for thy life, save that he obey thy commands when the sacrifices have been met."

This goes back to the 16th century and finds its direct contemporary correspondence with today's Watchers illustrated by the Illuminati All-Seeing-Eye at the top of their Pyramid.

The Watchers' All-Seeing-Eye on the US Dollar

Scroll down the page on the following link to read more about the shockingly revealing relationship between Aleister Crowley and Adolf Hitler whom he presumably initiated into occult Black Magick during HIter's stay in the UK between 1912 and 1913. It is therefore not surprising that Crowley called Hitler his "Magick Child" and fancied himself as having thus fathered the Anti-Christ.

UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason

This should do much to enlighten us to the association between the satanic ritual sacrifices including Genocide of our ruling Elite who in so doing gain the support and assistance of ALIENS. We are thereafter not so far as understanding that Dimensional Aliens may have been throughout human history interpreted as Demons or even the Devil. And they would somehow "require" sacrificial offerings in exchange for their abetting and assisting the dominance desires of our ruling Elite. This is resumed in contemporary terms the legendary "Pact with the Devil" which these Alien Collaborators who fancy themselves our rulers have entered to betray the rest of humanity.

Regarding who is behind this Genocidal sacrifice of much of the human population, and their offerings to feed an ALIEN SPECIES which Harvests our bodies and/or souls, here is a link to a specific post in anther ATS thread in the Secret Society section, pertaining to who engages in Satanic Ritual Human Sacrifice.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

That post should also provide links to things such as political assassinations and larger sacrificial events such as the 9/11 World Trade Center sacrifice, which not only provides insight into the ritualistic aspects of its construction but also to the sacrificial symbolics of its destruction. These are operated by an Elite group of secular potentates across much of society, and heavily infiltrated into the higher ranks of Freemasonry. We should recall that the higher entity prayed to by the 33rd degree Masons is Jah-Bul-On and is their Trinity, the central being "Bul"is actually Baal, the Canaanite God of human sacrifice.

Baal was the power worshipped by the Canaanites as God

"The Canaanites originated the practices of demon-worship, occult rites, child sacrifice and cannibalism. Eustace Mullins, The Curse of Canaan p. 8 (1987). They sacrificed children to Molech (a Semitic god). Mike Warnke, Schemes of Satan p. 29 (1991). In Palestine numerous bodies of children were discovered in the foundations of buildings proving without doubt that oblations of this character were common among Canaanites to strengthen the walls of homes and cities. Edwin O. James, Sacrifice and Sacrament, p. 94 (1962). The priests of the Canaanites, to control the populace, claimed that the first-born children were to be sacrificed to their demon gods (Isaiah 57:3-5). They practiced their horrible rites in "groves" or "shrines" where they could "murder children without being seen and punished by the descendents of Shem" Eustace Mullins, The Curse of Canaan, p. 24 (1987). "

SOURCE: Esau, Edomites, Phoenicians, Canaanites...

What you have just read states that this Canaanite Demon Worship had occult rites including cannibalism and practiced ritual child sacrifice to the God Molech in "Groves". I call your attention to the fact that these practices have never ceased, and are currently stronger and more pervasive than ever among our power Elite. Former German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt in his memoirs talked about such rituals practiced in the Black Forest from which emanated Nazi Germany.

"No where is the origin of the cult more in evidence than in former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt's own autobiography, MEN IN POWERS: A POLITICAL RETROSPECTIVE. He talks about how they have their own German groves, where they do Druidic rituals, but his favorite place to do the rituals is at Bohemian Grove. This is a book you can get at the library, written by Schmidt. He talks about the Trilateral Commission, the Council On Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderberg Group and world government. He says that much of the decisions are made at the Bohemian Grove."

SOURCE: Bohemian Grove Exposed

And they go on every year right in the United States of America at the Bohemian Grove, where a ritual human sacrifice is performed in front of the God Molech with in attendance major World Leaders and Heads of State who come to assist in the rites.

Bohemian Grove: Global Zionist Canaanite Cabal

Google Video Link

Grovers have penetrated many institutions

The Phoenicians or Canaanites were the most powerful of all tribes in Palestine at the time of its invasion by Joshua.

The Phoenician religion sanctioned the dreadful superstition of burning children as sacrifices to their god. Jeremiah 19:5, "They have also built in the name of the high places of Baal, to burn their sons with fire for burnt offerings to Baal, which I commanded not, nor spake it, neither came it into my mind."

After about 1200BC the Canaanites vanished from history to reappear as the Phoenicians. As seemingly harmless merchant folk, they obtained a monopoly over purple dye (phoenikica was the Greek word for purple). Eustace Mullins, The Curse of Canaan, p. 25 (1987).

Under pressure from the great empires of the Assyrians, the Babylonians and the Greeks, the Phoenicians migrated to North Africa. They were great trading people, sailing immense cargo galley ships from Asia to Britain. They did not stop at the pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar) but sailed as far as 2,500 miles down the coast of Africa. These rich merchants provided funds for a large army and navy which transformed Carthage from a trading post into a great empire.

The Khazars are Serpent's seed who converted to Judaism in AD740. The Maccabean leadership was replaced by the descendants of traditional enemies of the Jewish people, namely the converted Edomites, Herod and his family. The Ashkenazim developed the idea of Political Zionism.

Owing to the intermarriage of their forefathers with Canaanites, there were probably few Israelites without Phoenician, that is, Serpent's seed blood in their veins. Judges 3:5-6, "The children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites: and they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods". The Jews claimed to be the children of Abraham however that they were not true children of Abraham is certain when they say that they were never in bondage (John 8:32-33).

Regarding some of these bloodlines

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

SOURCE: Speaking of Queen Elizabeth...and the Serpent

Queen Elizabeth with her pet Serpent

Elizabeth the first is not alone in her love for Serpents, as her descendants are widely referred to as Reptilians by those in their entourage with allegations of Shape Shifting into Alien Demonic entities reported by eyewitnesses. These beings, Draco Reptilians or whatever they might be, are apparently served by those in charge of American Black Ops of the Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower and JFK both warned us about.

We might do well to acknowledge that her attachment to Reptiles and namely Snakes was in a perpetuation of the Brotherhood of the Serpent which on many continents in ancient times called for human sacrifices to the "Serpent Gods" who came from the sky which were also known in many religions as fallen Angels or "The Devil" who his venerated in Freemasonry as "Lucifer the Light Bearer" who today is known by Ufologist as the "Draco Reptilians" from Alpha Draconis who are known in today's physics to be another species of unearthly "Multidimensional Entities" from another dimension in time space.

The Nephilim cross-bred with invoked Demons

There is another part of the subject with is also subject of concern. Where do these entities which allegedly cross-bred with the ancestors of today's Zionist Illuminati Canaanites who practice human sacrifice? It is from the "Magic Portals" discussed by John Dee and opened by Aleister Crowley to call forth into our physical dimension demons from elsewhere, which used to be referred to as the "Gates of Hell" in ancient religions and which are today referred to in Ufology as "Stargates" or in the scientific jargon of contemporary Physics as "Worm Holes".

I contend that behind all of these terms are one and a single phenomenon, which is simply a passage between dimension enabling an Alien Species to prey upon us, facilitated by the complicities of a class of humans who have sold the rest of humanity out in a bid for power and wealth. That Aliens prey upon us is par for the course, we also hunt other species ourselves. It is a far more preoccupying situation that there is a class of individuals circulating among us in all walks of life who are ready to betray their own species to become accomplices to the hunt, killing and harvesting of our bodies and souls.

Regarding who these people are, we might do well to examine what they've been up to and which organizations they penetrate and higher up even permeate. Anyone of the ruling Elite should come under immediate suspicion of at minimum complicity in assisting them or of maybe partaking in the worst of their ritual sacrifices. Anyone with a lofty status within Secret Societies or Occult Orders is suspect, anyone of a dominant ruling Family is suspect, anyone of a major Ruling Dynasty whether of a monarchic, financial, corporate or sociocultural nature is suspect. Our Global Elite is in a Cabal and is rotten to the core, perfectly possessed and allied with an Alien Invader, we must take action before they fulfill their current plan of a Global Genocide.

Genuine Jews BANISH Pagans masquerading as Jews

They are not Jews but are masquerading among the Jews, as Jewish Rabbi Jesus Christ had opposed their demonic infiltration of Judea in his manifest against their satanic worship. This group of pagan Zionists obeys The Protocol of the Learned Elders of Zion in its current version, which was presented to the Bilderberg Group coordinating World Leadership in all realms of earthly endeavor.

In the backdrop of all this is the long denied yet fully realistic declarations of the Zionists which attests to a will to dominate and rule over the Earth oppressing the masses as so many heads of cattle to be prodded and culled. We must remember that those in question are NOT JEWS but are people who have infiltrated quite a number of societies and religious or secular groups including Royal Families, Masons, Governments, Banking, Corporations, the Military Industrial Complex, Media and Entertainment, various Religions and Sects, the Secret Service, Education, Social Movements, etc. Remember that they have no real Judaic faith, and Jews are the first victims of this group! They are stricto-sensu Zionists who span many the groups, organizations and religions of the Illuminati Elite.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

In today's wording this is actually even more explicit, but veiled in an inhuman cold scientific rhetoric which does actually seem quite alien and reptilian in origin and in intent. You can be the judge of this which was reportedly shared with Bilderberg Group attendees and with which they are implementers in full alignment.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

They are present throughout society, in all media, news, publishing, the arts and education. To illustrate this here is a posts which outlines their satanic involvement in the context of cultural engineering and the mass mind control of populations through the personality "cults of idols". It was this very cult of IDOL WORSHIP which John Lennon denounced when he publicly outed the Illuminati Plan to make him into an Icon larger than Jesus. This was in protest of this plan, to create great enough a public outcry to create resistance to his being thus promoted. This caused him to be killed, but not at the officially known date... more here:

Zionist Celebrity 'Star Whackers"

They direct most nations' counterintelligence programs and use the Secret Service to promote the agenda of a non human demonic or extraterrestrial species, call it whatever you wish. This can be noted in their uncanny choice of special operations patches from US National Reconnaissance or Black Ops which cannot be otherwise explained, only stupidly explained away.

Do Black Magicians test our own UFOs?

Demonic Magicians Behind the Green Door

Demons assisting the Black Ops

Reptoid Takeover of Earth

The USA Platform for Global Invasion

Allies of the US 5th Column

They also run the CIA's MK Ultra Mind Control Manchurian Candidate Programmed Assassin operations which take innocent citizens, use drugs, hypnosis, electroshocks and torture to fragment their subject's mind in order to program them to Assassinate whoever opposes their Zionist Agenda promoting our domination by their own Satanic Sect and our submission to Sacrificial Harvesting by their Reptilian Allies.

Jared Loughner: a CIA Manchurian Candidate

Getsmart
edit on 22-1-2011 by Getsmart because: WE MUST OPPOSE THE SATANIC PLANS OF THE ELITE CABAL ! ! !

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Antoniastar: "Yes, I wonder exactly what kind of deal Aliens would make for "human flesh". Now there would be no need for a deal if they weren't trying to hide behind the "painted backdrop" of "social conditioning". They'd just come and get theirs."

Getsmart: "Actually I think they may come and get theirs on certain occasions. For example in some combat situations, who is to say there aren't such entities about, with precious few survivors to tell the tale? If this is the case, then the Illuminati have made such a deal for centuries, with the random sightings in battle possibly leading to the dragon legends of yore?"

Excellent my dear man! And surely strategy must play a major part in such a deal with a devilish twist! Indeed, indeed who would be left to tell such a story? Cover thy tracks say the Great and Almighty Cause. Alas there are more then crumbs to follow once one finds the correct path. The Ills going on about their business for centuries with nigh a word or a peep from those who have made the choice to go along save those who have second thoughts and, no doubt, have laid to rest their part in such a scheme. For the name of the game is secrecy. How could it not be so?

Ah legendary the dragon of lore! To whom may we attribute such battle-ready steed? Did not the eye of the beholder manifest the surreal at the brightest point of daylight?

Someone is pulling my leg.

Toni

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot the quotation marks.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I did.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of grammar.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I remembered something.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Antoniastar: "But in order to keep up their long time illusion they have set it up so that traitor humans sell out their own species for a pay off. There's always bound to be a portion of the human species that will turn on the rest, whether because they're cold-hearted bastards or because they believe they're doing the right thing."

Getsmart: "Making a "Pact with the Devil" is the usual term for selling their fellow humans out to the Reptilian Aliens. Regarding the portion of humans who are 'cold hearted' and turn on others, these are said by many sources to be genetically modified people whose DNA has been mingled with Reptilian DNA to bond them to their masters as their own true species, and to aid them in sacrificing "humans as the enemy". The others who believe they are doing the right thing are usually overly conditioned and obedient sloths gloating at power through mechanisms such as freemasonry or similar secret sects - vanity and thirst for dominance are their downfall."

True! True! We do have those handy phrases to quickly invoke the image we're after. And, Reptilian Aliens and their emissaries are, on a large scale, business-minded. Such is the hierarchy of the food chain.

Saint Wolfgang and the Devil, by Michael Pacher.
Source:en.wikipedia.org...

"Humans of the Enemy" , you raise an important issue concerning genetics and bio-engineering and bloodlines. It is formidable of the RA's to "keep it in the family" to keep family secrets among other sordid traditions and survival tactics. Again, there is the hidden element for if one appears outwardly Human, whose to say they're not Reptilian-at-heart?

As for the vane, proud and domineering, to the varying degrees to which they are devoted and conditioned, what would it be like without them? The Ills must cleave to their breast so when they are grown they may consume or sale their souls.

The blood runs cold as I think about all the lost and loving victims of hostiles who will never have the chance to be...as they once were.

Toni

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I am filling this out.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Antoniastar: Of course. then the Aliens harvesting human bodies and souls could be disguising themselves as humans. And then there's also genetic engineering. I've heard somewhere that human genes have been altered many times over. So then, am I living among hybrids possessed by Aliens? omg I hope not."

Getsmart: "This is one of the areas where our current knowledge is not yet definitive. Some believe that the full body scanners implemented in major airports were designed with the potential of identifying Aliens inside a human host.

Example of the use of an Alien Scanner"

"There is also the increasingly evident likelihood that the Illuminati have shared genetics with Reptilian Aliens with some even said to shapeshift during certain rituals involving blood letting. What also seems probable is that these entities having notoriously highly developed psychic powers that they may also "possess" normal humans against their will, taking over their body and committing acts when within their physical form. This means that they could move among the population similarly to Agent Smith in the movie The Matrix."

Antoniastar: I do think that Aliens have their hands/tentacles into all sorts of venues and human affairs. Especially if they feel that they own this planet."

Getsmart: "There is much talk about Aliens being here hundreds of thousands of years ago and laying ancient claims to ownership of Earth. Add to that the general idea that Dinosaurs preceded us on Earth and associate the dragon Reptoids to them and you've got another argument for their rights to own this planet as well as to rule over us.

Whether or not there is any earthly, galactic or cosmic legitimacy to their precedence and even if such claims meet with a receptive audience in places, we can nonetheless deny them as being in any way binding of us. For we shall not be bound unto them as subjects, serfs, slaves or resources to be exploited and consumed."

Luv that part of the movie The Fifth Element! Sweet!.
Hmmm it sure wouldn't knock me for a loop if scanners at airports were looking for Aliens and their counterparts. And, you'd think there would be a chance of something going wrong, like a malfunctioning or a shift occurring at a most inconvenient moment. Wouldn't it more likely happen to an Alien-human or a Human-alien then to an Alien shifting into Human form. ? I think as much.

IMO, technology plays a big big part in the Alien genocide/harvesting agenda. And, I completely agree with what you said about not being bound to a hostile Alien force as "slaves or resources to be exploited and consumed". How would they like it if the tables were turned?

Toni

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hence the wonderful world of genetically modified foods. Between the chemtrails changing our atmosphere, polluting our waterways with chemical additives and flu-oh-ride, herbs and supplements, organic local farming made illegal, what you suggest is not so far fetched as to be impossible.

Something 'is' happening and it is not even remotely related to progress or a better tomorrow, so what could be left is possibly a secret takeover by alien forces which have been silently preparing for the ultimate outcome.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Antoniastar: "I think Aliens have been "demanding human flesh" for thousands and thousands of years. That's a lot of human flesh. And it's not like there aren't bodies unaccounted for (as you have so expertly put forth). Drafts and wars would be a convenient way to provide nummies for a large army of blood suckers and soul suckers."

Getsmart: "This is the reason for this thread. To elucidate whether that is only an impression we get, today as we have dissociated ourselves from the logics of war and mass killings, considering them unjustifiable, or whether this is a factual pattern of events throughout history. Were there not at the same time a continuous obsession with the occult and ritual human sacrifice among our rulers simultaneously to their organizing wars, then the latter could be considered. But it is their very culture of death, their religion with blood letting, their ritual sacrifices and the fact that most of those wars were "arranged" among competing relatives prior to being escalated purposely into open conflicts, these are the compelling reasons which bring us to lean towards War as a ritual sacrifice, and their allegiance to the Devil, an Alien being, making their designation of multitudes of innocent victims to be akin to "Offerings" in human flesh and mortal souls."

Applause! Applause! It seems so obvious to me what's been going on. I do think that war can and has been used as a form of ritual sacrifice. Most definitely. We're dealing with another kind of animal here, an animal that wears a robe and recites Luciferian llp-service before eating their prey alive, It's like a cross between an animal and a Human. Unless you know of any animals that dress for dinner.

I do think that most war is "arranged". It seems very organized and well planned out.. throughout history.

And I wonder if there are rituals being held to christen conflicts?

Toni

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of the word 'on'.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I came back, I missed my post.

edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of a grammar thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Getsmart: "Frankly I don't think they give a hoot what us flea-like humans might think, and only tolerate the Illuminati accomplices for their lowly tasks saving them the trouble of rounding us up. It is even likely that they go beyond what's requested by supplying specially harvested "delicacies" in the form of globally sourced exotic children for their consumption."

Here is an interesting example of "child sacrifice".

In this case, if this is a soul-sacrifice connected to Alien-elite, these "Maidens" were, according to hair follicle samples, primed for death beginning one year before they were taken up to a mountain-top to die alone by "a switch in diet" ... "to the food of the elite".

Hmmmmmm....

Toni
edit on 23-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of a typo.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Antoniastar: "But they cannot completely hide now can they? We can know them by the outward manifestions of their "containers" such as the humans they use (whether inwardly or otherwise). You can tell who is who. One has a gangster/mobster mentality and the other doesn't have to resort to cowardly manipulation and brute force because he/she is stronger, smarter, etc. blah blah blah. So, once we know that, it's easy to see what certain Aliens are up to through their human counterparts. In other words, their human is sticking out/showing."

Getsmart: "What you say here is confusing, especially as I have not been able to elaborate a standard protocol for detecting and identifying aliens possessing human hosts. Could you elaborate?"

Yep, no problem. First it is important to know Human Nature. Now I cannot say what is your outlook of Human Nature involves, only my own. I don't see Human Beings as intrinsically destructive of their own race (except for a narrow, clinical exception). We are not rabbits. We do not eat our off-spring if they show signs of weakness or sickness when born. Human brains are more developed for good reason. Whether desirous or apathetic toward the destruction of Humans by Humans is something Humans have inherited, IMO.

This inheritance I refer to is a genetic modification by an Alien (non-human) race. Since they prefer to stay in the shadows watching and waiting for their prey to walk into their traps, then it will be next-to-impossible to detect or identify hostile Aliens. So they use Humans to hide inside. Aliens possess their Humans and meld with their minds, sometimes completing a near-seamless integrated symbiont-host relationship. "Possession" has conveniently been assigned to a religious or spiritual condition and is usually associated exclusively with demons and the like.

So say I that these possessions are not uncommon but routine, like eating and sleeping. And just like Satanists are said to live among us in all walks of life, so do their Aliens within them. What better place to hide then in plain sight?

There are exceptions to this rule, but, generally, I can tell I'm encountering an Alien mind by the mind-set, approach, philosophy, attitude, disposition, command of language, etc. of the Human vessel that is represented.

Thanks to you G.S. I am much more clear about what to look for after I watched this vid that you posted on your thread "UFO DISCLOSURE Blocked by Government High Treason !". I'm pretty sure that's where I found it, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I really don't know a lot about possession but I think the Human must consent in one form or another.

Toni
edit on 24-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of grammar.

edit on 24-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of a typo

edit on 24-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of syntax.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Antoniastar: "Looking back, as you have, over the various battles in Iraq and elsewhere, and body count discrepancies, and supply and demand, and available technology, etc. I definitely smell a serious conspiracy for genocide as a means for Aliens to harvest human bodies and souls."

Getsmart: "This goes back further yet, we can reference the Napoleonic wars which brought unprecedented deaths numbering in the millions on rudimentary battlefields. He was very involved in mysticism, and started his rise to fame in none other than the campaign to conquer Egypt prior to the invasion of Italy. We can establish that there has been a continuous conspiracy to commit genocide. What remains to be proven is whether this was done for occult ritual sacrifice purposes and whether there was at the same time a harvesting of bodies for aliens and a selling off of their mortal souls?"

I didn't know Napoleon was into mysticism. It figures.

Proof that there is an intentional correlation between an occult-backed supply of battled bodies and their soul matrices dating back to antiquity and beyond, and Alien harvesters, is not likely anything we'll find laying around.

Or is it?

Toni

edit on 24-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: of a mysterious typo.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi Antoniastar and others at ATS,

I find those "echo comments" interesting as they show two pathways leading up the same rugged mountain. For those who find that this is unrealistic fantasy and the product of an overactive delusional mind, here is a chart and my commentaries of a graphic representation which summarizes the various POWER SPHERES currently ruling our daily lives, creating and managing our reality matrix or our prison planet as you would have it. This illustrates how these institutions and organizations work in concert in loosely interconnected but mutually reinforcing structured relationships. Let us remember that the All-seeing-Eye of the Pyramid at the very top of the Graphic is the symbolic representation of The Watchers who apparently are not exactly human, and who have an Agenda for humanity which is only too evident as Genocidal.

Power Spheres of the Illuminati - scroll picture to see entire graphic

It can be assumed that the higher up on the graphic and the higher the authority exercised. At approximately the same lever, the top which is BENEATH The Watchers shows the Jesuits, the top degrees of Freemasonry, Yale's Order of Skull and Bones and Harvard's Scroll and Keys, and the Bohemian Club. These are SECRET orders and their respective organizational influence is NOT charted in this graphic.

Those who are antisemitic and believe that these Zionists are Jewish, should recognize that although Zionists may have historically hidden within the Jewish community they are far from exclusively of such outward identity. They are genealogically obsessed Bloodliners who fancy themselves to be of ancient genetic heritage, which they trace back to Kind David, but which actually predates the founding of Judea in Canaan, explaining their satanic beliefs and practice of black magick and Blood Libel human sacrifice. So regarding the origins of the Zionists composing our Illuminati Elite, it seems clear that they are not practicing Jews, it also appears that they must not, as they claim, descend from King David but predate even the Canaanites who lived in Jerusalem for a century prior to the Jews and who practiced demon worship and human sacrifice.

Jerusalem: From Canaanite City to Israelite Capital

We should also remember these are the ancestors of the current Royal Bloodlines ruling much of Europe without hiding their status, and ruling much of the rest of the world from behind the scenes. To prove that they were far from being Jewish, note that they help plan, they also funded and supported the Genocide of the Holocaust during World War II. In evidence, this is one who founded the central controlling coordination center at the middle of the above graphic. The financiers of the Reich are also quite well documented as being part of this Zionist cabal.

Bilderberg Founder Nazi Prince Bernhard von Lippe-Biesterfeld with wife Queen Juliana

Among the VISIBLE organizations we note that the main centralizing power is the Bilderberg Group and that there are three major power spheres as well as a number of satellite organizations, the main hubs being the Military and Scientific Power Sphere, the Military and Police Power Sphere and the Financial and Economic Power Sphere.

The Bilderberg Group directs, advises and coordinates those around it, some through the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and others directly. There are a number of Think Tanks and Policy Groups which happen to be order givers for a number of other institutions, although this is done informally. The Jason Group is in charge of the Control of Scientific Research and Military Applications, explaining why much of MIT works for the US Military, similarly for the UK and a number of other countries. We note that in this sphere there are also the WISE MEN as well as MAJI which some know better as the occult magick UFO and Alien supervisors of Alien interactions and technology.

To the very left of the chart it is interesting to note the manifest presence of the Nazi networks which are tied to Skull & Bones notably through the Bushes, to the Illuminati, to the CIA, Sects and the Mafia as well as to the Bilderberg Group founded by Nazi SS Officer Prince Bernhard von Lippe-Biesterfeld. In 1946 the highest level Nazis did not die the fake deaths which were publicized but were brought to the USA by their Illuminati friends and put in charge of CIA Black Operations as well as of NASA. Their continuum still runs very strong today with some notable connections with the Neo-Cons.

In the Sphere of Repression using Military and Police power we note that the NSA is directly connected to the MAJI of the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex and to the Nazi infiltrated CIA which itself ties into the Mafia, Sects such as Scientology, Skull & Bones, the Bohemian Club, the CFR and the FBI. The FBI hooks up with Interpol and the Mafia. In this function of Repressing society we also find the United Nations which is piloted by the Bilderbergers and run by the CFR while working with the World Bank and coordinating the World Health Organization. It is noteworthy that the UN and WHO are organized as Repressive enforcement institutions, clarifying the role of UN troops wherever the ruling Elite wish to intervene.

The third large sphere of power is that of the Financial and Economic institutions, banks and corporations. This group is more intermeshed and most of the components are in active relation with one another, their rapports being different according to their respective influence in a given jurisdiction or field of action. We will only note that the Bilderberg Group has direct connections to each and every one of them. These are the supposed humanists which thread participant CIAGypsy prides herself in working for, towards a small part of a greater Agenda dressed up as the Great Architect's plan for an ideal society but technically called the Final Solution drumming in a Zionist NWO.

These are the motors of today's Globalization and it comes as no surprise that it is not a natural evolution but a move to increase the control of these organizations and reduce the influence of sovereign nations and groups defending the interests of local populations. Similarly, when we consider how these power centers are centrally coordinated it would be foolhardy to imagine that the current International Financial Crisis is anything but purposely provoked for strategic reasons by the ruling Elite.

A number of satellite policy organizations are connected to the Bilderberg Group and include the Club of Rome, the Aspen Institute, Le Siecle (the Century), IFRI the French Institute of Foreign Relations and the Saint Simon Foundation connecting political clubs with academic institutions. Some appears to be missing from the chart and would be the RIIA Chatham House, the Tavistock Institute with its annual $6 billion network of Foundations and its American offshoots such as the Stanford Research Institute, the Rand Corporation and Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, policy groups of which the 25 leading ones are coordinated by the Club of the Hague.

This chart is partial and has numerous missing components. Also, it is only the visible tip of the Iceberg of the Illuminati organizations, the Secret Society articulations of which penetrate our national and local governments, legislative and judicial systems, grassroots organizations, religions, media and many other domains in various ways through any number of controlled secret organizations.

There are also the very extensive networks running in parallel and embedded at the deepest levels of most social organizations and groups. These are the INVISIBLE Illuminati network, the INVISIBLE Freemasonry network, the INVISIBLE Intelligence Black Ops network and the INVISIBLE Jesuit network. So we can assess that we are living not in the world shown in Reader's Digest or on the Disney Channel, not the world of the 5 o'clock News, not the world taught in high schools or colleges.

As an example of how one of the components in this graphic operates, and what their plans may be, we will take the example of the ASPEN INSTITUTE which can be seen at the upper right of the graphic. This organization is an apparently innocuous "advisory Policy study group", allegedly just a think tank with no real power. You will learn in the video below what goes on in such groups and how they are directly involved in our programmed GENOCIDE.

GENOCIDE PLANS REVEALED at minute 0:43. At 7:10 discover the ASPEN INSTITUTE

George Green, a CIA whistleblower, formerly worked as an Illuminati operative in his capacity as corporate raider and economic Hit-man running CIA shell companies. He was invited to the ASPEN INSTITUTE where he was "tapped" to become one of THEM, they who have vowed to see us all - for the most part - dead.

George Green states that the power Elite running the world today and pulling the strings of US Military Intelligence Black Ops, after considering nuking us with Neutron Bombs have found it far more cost-effective and easy to implement the use of Bio-warfare technology. To quote George Green who is a first hand eye-witness and participant observer who sat in on their meetings: "They're going to make God-like decisions on who lives and who dies."

It is important to grant special attention to the fact that they authorize themselves "God-like decisions" because they actually conceive of themselves as a different species than we mere humans. We can rightfully ask ourselves what to think of anyone who could not only draft such a report but submit it to the President of the United States and then turn it into an official program under the name AGENDA 21 ?

At his website you can read the following declaration published in 1991 and intended for implementation by the year 2000 - we can legitimately wonder if it was delayed or is actually currently being enforced from behind the scenes by a self-appointed Master Race, the same and single group who refer to themselves as Zionists (NOT Jewish but with members hidden in various communities including among others European aristocracy) Bloodlines claiming to be of ancient Hebrew descent but actually predating King David and the founding of Judea - who observe occult Canaanite sacrificial rites and cull populations with wars and genocide.

Global 2000 Report to the President of the United States prepared by the Council on Environmental Quality and the Department of State

THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:

A. The Security Council of the UN led by the Anglo-Saxon major Nation powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its sufferance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for reduction on a yearly basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food an medicine, or by military force, when required.

B. The security Council of the UN will inform all nations that outmoded notions of national sovereignty will be discarded and that the Security Council has complete legal, military, and economic jurisdiction in any region in the world and that this will be enforced by the Major Nations of the Security Council

C. The security Council of the UN will take possession of all natural resources, including the watersheds and great forests, to be used and preserved for the good of the Major nations of the Security Council.

D. The Security Council of the UN will explain that not all races and peoples are equal, nor should they be. Those races proven superior by superior achievements ought to rule the lesser races, caring for them on sufferance that they cooperate with the Security Council. Decision-making, including banking, trade, currency rates, and economic development plans, will be made in stewardship by the Major Nations.

E. All of the above constitute the New World Order, in which Order, all nations, regions and races will cooperate with the decisions of the Major Nations of the Security Council.

The purpose of this document is to demonstrate that action delayed could well be fatal. All could be lost if mere opposition by minor races is tolerated and the unfortunate vacillations or our closest comrades is cause for our hesitations. Open declaration of intent followed by decisive force is the final solution. This must be done before any shock hits our financial markets, tarnishing our credibility and perhaps diminishing our force.

SOURCE: Plan 2000

In case you had not fully understood the broader implications of the statement quoted above, the next to the last sentence of their conclusion ends with the key words FINAL SOLUTION. The above recommendations are already at midpoint into phase B and on their way as planned, even if slightly delayed. We must react to this more effectively or suffer the consequences of a major genocide.

GS

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Hence the wonderful world of genetically modified foods. Between the chemtrails changing our atmosphere, polluting our waterways with chemical additives and flu-oh-ride, herbs and supplements, organic local farming made illegal, what you suggest is not so far fetched as to be impossible.

Something 'is' happening and it is not even remotely related to progress or a better tomorrow, so what could be left is possibly a secret takeover by alien forces which have been silently preparing for the ultimate outcome.

Hi Antar,

These are clearly part of the overall Population Reduction Agenda. One might say: why not simply keep us all as livestock, if we are to be consumed either for our soul energy or for our bodies as physical sustenance, then why not keep us all alive? For this there is to my mind, with what knowledge I have gained to date, only one main hypothesis.

Today's industrialization here on Earth enables wide scale genetically cloned livestock offering the most desired characteristics for us as a food resource. We may see the end of the happy days of open farms where wars would be waged to offer hunting grounds with the healthiest of youths in fully tested perfect physical condition offered. With our human society no longer needed to produce offspring, then there would no longer be a need to keep so large a population using up many of the planet's resources.

Hence the gradual poisoning through our food, water and air and the heightened Ecological movement taking politically correct quasi-Religious proportions. Humans are considered by the Zionists and possibly their Alien masters to be a plague on planet Earth. This is evident in the words and actions of the Royal and Illuminati Zionists whom I strongly suspect of serving them, such as the first cousin of the Queen of England, Prince Edwardm Duke of Kent, Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England and First Grand Principal of the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England who like many others rules from behind the scenes. This is also the sentiment of the the Queen's Consort, her husband Philip Mountbatten.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.”

— Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, in 1988

The Farmer's Almanac says it's time to cull the herd

Bio-warfare agents are already in position and the ruling Elite have their underground contaminant-free bunkers at ready. This scenario has been more than anticipated, it has been fully implemented, and we may well see the program launched before his grandson Prince William becomes global ruler - a Bloodline representative whom some allege would be a shoe-in for the Anti-Christ of prophecy. Without getting biblical regarding apocalyptic Armageddon, the Royal, the Illuminati and Zionist conspirators have very much scheduled such an event, possibly tied in to coincide with the proclaiming in London during the 2012 Olympics of the new Zion.

We should remember that "Zionist" should not be in reference to the Jewish people nor the Jewish faith but a small group of non Jews who are not practicing believers in Judaism but who claim themselves to be from an ancient Hebrew Bloodline at the source of today's Royal families and their stealth bloodline relatives better known as the Illuminati.

Zionists falsely claim Hebrew descent but are NOT Jewish

British subject Rik Clay spoke out about the Queen's superior bloodline heritage claims and wanting London to become the new Zion at the 2012 Olympics. He was assassinated a few weeks later.

Rik Clay murdered for outing QE II as a Zionist

What exactly are the ZIonists? We learned of their Protocols a long time ago but these were disguised as Jewish when in fact they are the enemies of the Jews as of the rest of humanity - which these Hybrid species considers not only inferior, but contemptible cattle. Here's a link to their protocols and to their more recent plans, only be sure to replace the word Jews (a mask they wear) with Zionists.

20th Century: Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

21st Century: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Now you know about the "inextricable tie between culture, religion, ethnicity that most people do not fully understand" to which United States Vice-President Joe Biden alludes to: ZIONISM.

"Zionism is unique and so... Strong ! You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

GS

edit on 24-1-2011 by Getsmart because: the Royal and Illuminati Zionists are in the final stages of GENOCIDE.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join