It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

I want to know what will people like you do when nothing happens in 2012?

I honestly want to know what your opinion will be, hypothetically if nothing happens.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Hmmm.. I'm so convinced that major changes are occurring and will climax late 2012, that there's no room for hypothetical statements. This isn't a purely intellectual concept for me, but a deep knowing. It's not gut, it's more energetic. (-Most people feel it in their heart, or right above(thymus).

Hard to explain, even harder to validate. Simply a connection to the universe. Like ancient cultures had.

So, if nothing happens I will preform seppuku and tape it for you.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

Hmmm.. I'm so convinced that major changes are occurring and will climax late 2012, that there's no room for hypothetical statements. This isn't a purely intellectual concept for me, but a deep knowing. It's not gut, it's more energetic. (-Most people feel it in their heart, or right above(thymus).

Hard to explain, even harder to validate. Simply a connection to the universe. Like ancient cultures had.

So, if nothing happens I will preform seppuku and tape it for you.
edit on 23-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

I'd rather you not perform seppuku.

Just think of it as a new epoch in your life, where you can start over.

edit on 23/12/10 by MikeboydUS because: a

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Come on Commander... Sometimes honor is more important than life itself. You should know this!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

You know, there is something very very wrong going on and i just cant put my finger on it. Seems there is more than just greed and stupidity at play in society. The question that still just does not sit well with me thinking all this madness taking place is all being orchestrated by a hand full of bankers, Illuminati, Globalists so easily without help. The huge dosing of poisons in our food, the downgrading of our self worth and family values and the lost goes on. The media has become something surreal and so obviously false to the logical mind that it reminds me of invasion of the body snatchers or something. Then you have this cover up that Elephant in the room that you could cut the smoke screen in the air with a knife.

Hi Unknown Soldier,

Your very name is representative of the subject of this thread.

Tomb of the 'unknown soldier' under the Arc of Triumph

The tomb of the unknown soldier, such as the one beneath the Illuminati symbolic monument the Arc of Triumph in Paris, is a representative response to the social outcry of the families of countless victims of World War I who never were shipped back the remains of their loved ones. Were they so many blown to smithereens beyond any chance of recognition or retrieval of body parts? Or it is a coincidence that this was placed at the symbolic apex of the line passing through the Louvre Illuminati Glass Pyramid and also the Obelisk at the Concorde which was taken from the Temple of Luxor in Egypt?

French Illuminati All Seeing Eye next to the Obelisk

Also in perfect alignment between the pyramid and the obelisk there is the French version of the London Eye, a Ferris wheel symbolizing the occult All Seeing Eye. This is the line where they placed the tomb of the unknown soldier, symbolizing the legions of souls lost at war without ever retrieving their bodies, a tomb surmounted by a burning flame which is lit as a fire commemorating their sacrifice. But was it a sacrifice to the nation, or a mass human sacrifice by the Illuminati? Here is the eternal flame over the mass grave of the vanished sacrificed soldiers.

Flame of the unknown soldier under the Arc of Triumph

We can also wonder if this monument erected in Iraq doesn't speak loudly of WHAT is behind the disappearance of these 'unknown soldiers'. Doesn't it evoke something fairly notoriously connected with the Alien Agenda ? Somebody thinks us so ignorant that it has become an inside joke.

Tomb of the unknown soldier in Baghdad

With no disrespect to the victims or their families, that looks like a "meat cube" about to be beamed up to a saucer. Yes, Getsmart again with his wild imagination. Did you notice that the Flame of the Paris monument shown above comes out of the center of a saucer-shaped bronze casting? Surely a coincidence. And in Bagdhad that saucer shape that seems to be floating in the air above their heads can't possibly look like a flying saucer. And that large cubic representation below can't possibly be any sort of shipping crate. There has to be a logical explanation. Nothing to see here - move along !

I cant help but stop thinking this, the Aliens are behind this and they do not want to be known, then they do ? Shady behavior, something stinks. Where the disclosure stuff is coming from is a disinformation campaign to make us think these beings are here to help us with the free will intervention crap to add. Its the whole "JUST WAIT FOR IT" played off by keyboard Cat , a Trojan Horse .They showed up in the 50's in large numbers, this is when society began to unravel. They are bad news.

You won't get an argument from me. This is fortunate because it means that humanity bears more hope than we are led to believe. It is unfortunate because we face an enemy which has been kept conceal and which we must learn to combat and defeat.

It's just a thought, and a feeling and my instinct NEVER fails me, never has.Now im not saying this is what i think is the case, but it makes far more sense than some of my other theories. Us being time travelers being the greys is my second choice. I just have a bad feeling about all this, i have seen enough to warrant the existence of the Greys but the Humanoid groups seems like a false flag to me. And the stories of these beings always seem to come from liars and charlatans. Besides Travis Walton, who seen the Humanoids working with greys. Maybe hybrids. A story that i believe, and i have yet to see anything point to them being here in our best interest.

Instinct is probably what kept me alive during my Alien sighting. So it has its merits. There are so many accounts of various types of non human entities both physical and invisible that it is hard to know for sure. I can only confirm for myself the existence of one type, the only one I ever saw, and in a single unit as he was alone. It is pretty much the worst you could imagine so I'd prefer it if the universe is teeming with life far different in nature than that beast.

Getsmart
edit on 23-12-2010 by Getsmart because: it felt good to rehash the story one more time.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is certainly an interesting topic, with much circumstance evidence.

I would suggest widening this subject area by considering natural disasters as another excellent source for bodies or souls or whatever hostile aliens wish to harvest. Given their advanced technology, one would certainly assume that they can predict earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis and hurricanes much better that we can and be in a position to exploit those disasters for their own purposes.

While Collen Thomas is certainly not the most reliable source, she does make a good point in this video at 2:30 about no human bodies were washed up on shore on Sumatra after the 2004 tsunami but there were animals washed up. She claimed the missing humans were 'beamed up'. I was unable to independently confirm her claim about no bodies on shore, but it does make sense with regard to this thread.

edit on 23-12-2010 by fah0436 because: minor typo

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
When I read this in the Bible many moons ago, it was my very first thought. I thought it was simply a fun way to read the bible. Over the last few years I’ve been tearing the Bible apart looking for hidden science and the truth hidden in plain sight. I’ve discovered all kinds of interesting things… but to stay on point, I thought this would help add a little more fuel to a wonderfully stoked fire…

Revelations Chapter 14

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Doesn't that suggest we're all about to become a buffet? There is so many more places in the bible that suggests the gods of the Bible aren’t omnipresent, let alone creatures of anything other then destruction. However, these verses express a concept that fits perfectly into this conversation… well me thinks so anyway.

--Charles Marcello

Thanks for contributing this Charles, it is sort of creepy that we never bothered to figure out what it meant. After all why would God from the sky need to harvest anything, much less the grapes of the earth of which we might well be the juiciest?

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
...i partly support your opinion and i will give some examples as to why this could be true:

1)There are followers of certain deities (Kali,Shiva etc) that eat human flesh,they do that in order to gain immortality and as i suspect to come closer to what their gods are.
Aghori
2)The christians in the communion eat symbolicaly the body of Christ and drink his blood.
3)There are many myths that drinking human blood and eating human flesh can give one immortality and eternal youth(like the vampire myth).
4)Human sacrifice and cannibalism are common in almost every culture.I'm not talking about cases of mental disorder but as part of rituals.
Human sacrifice
Cannibalism

My thoughts is that since humans are trying to reach theosis,it's natural to mimic in some way their gods.If these gods are the aliens you are referring (i'm a fan of this theory), then we can assume that aliens are using us food.

Hi Phantom Traveller,

Either we're really omnivorous and don't mind chomping on our neighbor's ribs or we've been induced to some form of attraction towards human flesh or human blood. It is widely reported that Illuminati rituals such as those shown in Kubrick's film Eyes Wide Shut invariably have a human sacrifice with the drinking of the blood.

Is this a cult which spontaneously emerged in antiquity on most continents without any communications or transport links between them? If so why don't we indulge in this in a more socially accepted way, with hemoglobin based energy drinks and tender human veal? Because it wouldn't be HUMAN. Even Credo Mutwa the Zulu Shaman was horrified when visiting an African tribe and finding out they were cannibals. So it isn't just a Western or Judeo-Christian rejection of an otherwise natural predisposition of policemen to grill their suspects... literally.

There's a possibility that such acts were inspired by emulation, either desired or forced emulation of the Reptilian 'Gods' who were reported to devour sacrificial victims be they Indian Nagas or Mayan Feathered Serpents. If so then we can denote that this has been continuing uninterrupted to this day, with such practices having gone underground but nonetheless penetrating deeply into the power circles of the Global Elite. Initiation to hidden knowledge is one of the morsels used to beguile and seduce them to membership. Power, money and sex are others, while the drug rush associated with rejuvenating effects finish to clinch the deal. They have sold their souls and stoop to the worst barbaric acts imaginable to gain that sliver of edge in their own putrid existence.

It seems that they also pander to the appetites not only of the Sects of pedophile satanists and ritual abusers with their intelligence agencies and parallel procurement networks kidnapping innocent victims in just about every country, but the numbers are so great of those missing, not only soldiers gone MIA but children and civilian adults, that it can only be construed that there is some form of supply provided to those ancient Gods which are apparently still among us as if they had never left. Whether they are from the inner Earth or from elsewhere in space is yet to be discovered.

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I could see them toying with us for their own amusement. Heck a civilization like that could have created our entire world and all life on it for their amusement. Its highly unlikely they would hide from us though. The only plausible explanation I can think of why they would hide from their ant farm, would be due to rules, directives or laws. Who would have set up these rules though and why? Who would enforce them? Where's the game wardens or the park rangers?

Hi Mike Boyd US,

One explanation as to why they remain hidden in the could be that this best serves their interests. It is highly likely that if we knew we were going to be dinner, at one time or another or at a given generation, we would revolt. This could spell an expensive and painful meal which might not whet their appetites. Just as we prefer to buy our meat in the supermarket rather than get charged at by our next meal at the peril of our life, they may have chosen to externalize the nasty and dangerous work to our Illuminati farmers. The deal would be Provide us with so much meat of said varieties and at such times, and we shall install you as lords over the rest of the herd.

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

During my time in the area .. Saw many mass graves.. Or bodies just left without burial where they were killed.. Saw entire villages slaughtered and the bodies left without burial.. To be eaten by animals and claimed by the jungle.. Things dont last long left in the open in the jungle and its amazing how fast the jungle will grow back over places that had been cleared and inhabited.. Still get nightmares of things that saw in cambodia at that time..

Hi Expat,

I am really sorry you were exposed to such unspeakable Helter Skelter which is the stuff of wars. It is clear that even if there is a purpose of waging wars to disguise other operations, much senseless killing takes place without purpose or justification and, as you witnessed, with mortal remains left to the elements. Yet this does not preclude that wars might be waged to provide a cover story for occasional larger deliveries of bodies to some inhuman entity. And the regular course of war, with recovery of the wounded and casualties for treatment or burial would prove that nothing out of the ordinary was up, just that in wars large numbers of victims are left unaccounted for and this for any number of plausible reasons.

Some who also believe that wars are occasioned in order to provide victims for Alien entities, do not agree with me that flesh might be a part of the gambit. They suggest that it is the release of the victims souls which are sought to be harvested, even purporting that this might be done at specific ritual dates with occult significance. Of this I know nothing other than vague notions of biblical references about the Devil seeking to rob us of our souls. Yet even if true this does not preclude them from using our physical remains for whatever purpose desired.

Getsmart

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Anyone see the movie Skyline? The movie is real similar to what this post talks about. The aliens come in one day out of the blue and start collect thousands and thousand of people. The pods they send down emit a hypnotic like blue light and if you look at it you are instantly locked in to it and can't look away. The aliens then just come by and collect them up.

My point is that in the movie they were after our brains. If someone was to harvest us then it doesn't mean it would have to be for food but some other use. We use whale blubber for their oils and other animals for their body parts. They wouldn't have to necessarily eat us for us to be of use.

Who knows, our brains could be great for tanning Alien leather.

Hi The Lie We Live,

It is interesting that much has been written about Hitler's occult fascination, Nazi recovered alien saucers, and his declarations that he had met the "Superman" in the subterranean world. Also, and is this a coincidence, it was under his rule that the remains of victims of the concentration camps were similarly used for multiple purposes. We have heard of soap and leather, but what of the flesh? Could this be a hidden secret of the Holocaust, too dark and horrible to disclose? Humans harvest Elephants for their tusks, leaving the rest of the carcass to rot. And who knows, do we have tasty livers or delicious sweetbreads, or maybe our wishbones bring good luck?

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

We are getting replaced OP!?!?! AAAAAAHHHH... It's a fun concept. But I can't see that happening. There's so much fear mongering and false prophecies going around, I advise you to be cautious.

I don't feel we are about to be replaced, because the Nordics up top, feed energetically from us. It's big business. It's difficult to explain, but there's something about the human energy signature that drives them nuts. All the emotional charge going around sites like ATS is probably a hay day for them.

The only new species we will be introduced to, is the 'Plaedians", or the 'Star Brothers', the GFL, when they come and remove their herd from the surface prior to Earth changes. I've heard the 'Festival of Enlightenment' coming up is a big staged contact event. Only time will tell.

I know what I'm saying is over the heads of most people... deal with it. Or just get smart

Hi Mayura,

I don't know about the Nordics up top, that is, not from personal experience or the study of compelling testimony. So I'll keep my options open on that one. Also, if we are to be massively removed from Earth, presumably to save us from extermination, what is to prevent this from being a disguised operation to move the cattle closer to a spatial slaughterhouse? The Nazis told their victims they were going to be able to clean up with a nice hot shower...

The reasons I suspect a replacement aspect to the NWO Agenda 21 are the following:

1. Eugenics promoters since the mid 19th century have been trying to improve the human species by racial purification, sterilization of those with undesired characteristics, selective mating and genetic engineering.

2. Thus far the depopulation undertaken through bio-warfare military engineered viruses has been genetically selective and targeted against specific population types.

3. Cloning has been far more advanced in the USA than we have been let on about while synthetic humanoids may have been developed in France and in Russia several decades ago.

4. Quite a few political leaders and key celebrities may have been replaced using their influential positions more directly for an agenda while testing the mass' reaction to the substitution of public figures.

5. There is less and less need for a large population to produce goods when automation is greatly achieved throughout industry and much of agriculture has been mechanized. This leaves way to a newly designed society with a tiny elite served by a small population of technicians, the troublesome middle class being erased from the surface of the planet.

6. Microchipping, implanting, drugging and remote controlling those retained as technicians would be assisted by using biologically engineered individuals of a cloned or synthetic nature.

7. The United Nations Agenda 21 for a SUSTAINABLE New World Order involves considerable expanses of territory to be off limits to humans. We can wonder for WHOM or WHAT the majority of land mass would not be off limits?

GS

edit on 23-12-2010 by Getsmart because: of an afterthought.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I doubt a civilization capable of interstellar travel would need to use humans as a form of transportation fuel and would have their own re usable source of energy (perhaps quantum mechanics or beyond).. First of all, humans are not that important, if any life being capable of actually traveling the universe were to come by, they would obviously be millions of technological and philosophical years ahead of us, why would they even waste their time on a primitive backwater planet such as Earth?? I think people are flattering themselves thinking humans are actually that important.

As far as cultivating us?? as previously mentioned..for what reason? not for fuel, they have technology for that..
For food?? hmm maybe a possibility, but it doesn't seem that way. As someone stated before, humans are full of toxins, and probably stringy lol. And from abductee reports, many reasons are stated they come to visit us in the name of science, and to save us from ourselves. Such as from disease, and nuclear warfare. (Video footage of a ufo, disarming a nuclear weapon in mid flight is out there, on youtube)

I forget the name of the book, it was about a mans experience with being abducted. (I'll edit it in if i remember) And he concluded it was in the name of science, the alien fear humans are going to destroy themselves, and they are cultivating our dna, and reproducing hybrid offspring in case we do create our own doomsday.
There is also evidence out there, that the civilizations on Earth have been destroyed and repopulated several times in 6 billion years for unknown reasons. (carbon dating, and ancient ruins)
There's a history channel show called "Ancient astronauts" check it out its interesting, and go into depth about possibly reasons why aliens would have influenced us here on Earth.
And None of the researchers said it was in order to eat us!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It is entirely possible that the energies use humans to perpetrate their genocidal acts. This is how when some whistleblowers come forward with possible future scenarios, they always talk about technologies such as Project Blue book.

It is a wicked world and man has come to the point of no return but has to take responsibility for the atrocities happening worldwide.

However if certain alien technologies have and are being used, it is humans who are allowing it to happen.

The larger majority of people are not capable of keeping this from happening yet just like the one single man in the OP, he was an exception and could not be used, at least not in the same manner as the other were.

VietNam is another example of this horrific tale which will like all other shocking, disturbing stories end up forgotten in time. In many ways it mirrors the story in the Op.

The twisted science of other dimensional off world beings would be more than people could bear, more than they could tolerate without going insane.

Better to have been one of the dead imho, than to have survived in the flesh only to become part of something more sinister and devious controlled by an entirely different set of physics.

To come and go or to be taken out of time and this dimension is almost impossible in the flesh, but it can and does happen to a select and unfortunate few.

For others, once the soul or consciousness leaves the body there is a fraction of an instant, a precipice, a moment when the others can step into the departing spirit's body and take over it's actions for a limited period of time.

It is common place in the 5th to able to do this, simple yet as uncomfortable and displacing as can be for them. Most human bodies are so underdeveloped and painful, uncomfortable. It would have to be the lowers of the fifth who could join only to do harm because they have been convinced it is the only way to keep the lower 3rd and fourths out.

To them we are the lower astrals and are not happy that the time has come for all of us to transcend into higher developed plains of existence, their existence.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Come on Commander... Sometimes honor is more important than life itself. You should know this!

Seppuku has nothing to do with honor. It, like all forms of suicide are a Cowards means of escape. The Brave carry on and survive.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What you guys should also do is look up all the major sightings and look at major flu cycles....IT will amaze you to see that its like a 9-10 year cycles and in each of those times you get a big sighting and then a big series of a major flu.

There was an instance during the black plague era when strange lights were seen dropping gasses and then massive plague set in.

Two ideas form just a wild theory.

Every species of cat has its version of HIV....they flourish with an immunity to it. Could the "aliens" be "toughening" our species, or trying to wipe it out. The fact is any species able to reach earth should be able easily to make several ways to wipe out man. especially if you came at a time when we were not as advanced. 75000 years back as few as 3000 humans survived a bad volcano.

All this talk of nazi flying saucers and such ...makes you wonder if world war two really ended when it did.
how did they get such tech so fast....

IF our brains are basically the same as 500,000 years back( latest evidence saying yes) how come its only the last few thousand years we have advanced so much.

Lots of questions not many answers....IT is intriguing however to look at major flu outbreaks and coincide them with UFO sightings.

even goes back to the late 1800's ....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mastermook
reply to post by aliengenes

I doubt a civilization capable of interstellar travel would need to use humans as a form of transportation fuel and would have their own re usable source of energy (perhaps quantum mechanics or beyond).. First of all, humans are not that important, if any life being capable of actually traveling the universe were to come by, they would obviously be millions of technological and philosophical years ahead of us, why would they even waste their time on a primitive backwater planet such as Earth?? I think people are flattering themselves thinking humans are actually that important.

As far as cultivating us?? as previously mentioned..for what reason? not for fuel, they have technology for that..
For food?? hmm maybe a possibility, but it doesn't seem that way. As someone stated before, humans are full of toxins, and probably stringy lol. And from abductee reports, many reasons are stated they come to visit us in the name of science, and to save us from ourselves. Such as from disease, and nuclear warfare. (Video footage of a ufo, disarming a nuclear weapon in mid flight is out there, on youtube)

I forget the name of the book, it was about a mans experience with being abducted. (I'll edit it in if i remember) And he concluded it was in the name of science, the alien fear humans are going to destroy themselves, and they are cultivating our dna, and reproducing hybrid offspring in case we do create our own doomsday.
There is also evidence out there, that the civilizations on Earth have been destroyed and repopulated several times in 6 billion years for unknown reasons. (carbon dating, and ancient ruins)
There's a history channel show called "Ancient astronauts" check it out its interesting, and go into depth about possibly reasons why aliens would have influenced us here on Earth.
And None of the researchers said it was in order to eat us!

what if as some abductees claim the "aliens" damaged there own world and need a place to live like i dunno here....lets say they aren't perfectly suited to live here. What do you do for your race? exactly what they are doing. taking ovaries and trying to make a alien hybrid OR a genetic drug they can take to come live here.

Ask Nasa and science and look around at the different types a life just on this ball a rock.
WE however are ALL basically carbon based. Changing that means a lot a issues for that type a life not carbon to live here....This is why various gov't's are and were getting tech to slowly advance themselves in exchange for ability to nab or take test subjects. When the heat really got on they tried to use animals, but still use humans.

also what diseases and such are on that world and if you look at my previous post and you do the rsearch yo will see a lot of major sightings occur at times of major flu epidemics.

seriously would we all run around and panic if the USA had a flying saucer ...the majority no. So why keep a weather ballon and certain documents secret. Ya know what id do....to shut the heck up of people. I''d get a tour bus a groom lake and charge 500$ a seat on the bus....THAT would help the economy. OH i'd hire the best special effects and Hollywood people (whom would then be made to disappear after wards ) to make us up some neat o stuff for you all. ( ya i am a bit skeptical but i am also not close minded ) certain stuff makes no sense unless you take into account they got real uber secret stuff there on going.

HOW about a presidential candidate who'd totally open up groom lake....NOW there'd be a guy you could vote for unless of course as said above he gets cloned and replaced.Roanld reagan being shot.....??

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by chronoss2012
What you guys should also do is look up all the major sightings and look at major flu cycles....IT will amaze you to see that its like a 9-10 year cycles and in each of those times you get a big sighting and then a big series of a major flu.

There was an instance during the black plague era when strange lights were seen dropping gasses and then massive plague set in.

Two ideas form just a wild theory.

Hi Chronoss,

You are quite correct that if you look up the historical chronicles of the major black plagues of the past ten centuries there are numerous unusual connections with lights in the sky and even the occasional incident when "Men in Black" clothing were seen spraying the local crops with instruments looking like sickles - which is reportedly where the image of Death as a man dressed in black carrying a sickle emerged giving us the "Grim Reaper".

Now I will agree that the very idea of Aliens visiting our planet centuries ago, when we used wooden wheels and horse carts, sounds like a stretch. But these are actual historical reports from that period by major well referenced historians. Also, I wouldn't know much about the actual existence of Men in Black beyond the two movies which I found entertaining but not very plausible as reflecting any reality of events, although I do now wonder if there isn't more truth to it than can be seen from what we know about the world at this time. And the reason for this is that I was myself subject to an Attack by a Man in Black, even though I didn't really believe before hand that these guys necessarily existed. Here's my account of that event posted here at ATS shortly after it occurred.

Originally posted by Getsmart

By the way, speaking of Men in Black, I was myself a couple of weeks ago sprinkled on the head on with powder by a Man in Black on public transportation, the guy dropped it on my head as I was seated while rushing out. I had no time to react other than to reluctantly breathe in the abrasive dust which reminded me of the sneezing powder we used to buy at the novelty store when we were kids. I washed off once home 20 minutes later, and haven't fallen ill. However I recently learned that Anthrax inhalation can take up to 6 weeks to kick in so I'm off to get a blood test for antibodies. If positive it is easily cured by an injected antibiotic treatment for 60 days. If left untreated in advance it is fatal 2 days after symptoms appear.

The Man in Black had attracted my attention because he was ENTIRELY dressed in black, shirt, slacks shoes, tie, jacket and most unusually he held in his hand a fairly wide rimmed black felt hat which you never see anyone wearing. He looked like the proverbial Men in Black except that he wasn't driving a black car, obviously, and he wasn't oriental looking.

I am well traveled and usually accurately guess people's nationality by observing them. He seemed to be observing me with a knowing yet curious way of looking at me. His visible nervous discomfort got me really trying hard to identify his nationality or group appurtenance to no avail. He was unreferenced in my book. Given my identity research and postings in this thread, I tried to memorize his features to be able to reconstitute them if needed, for example by a police artist if something nasty happened. I would recognize him anywhere (a famous eyewitness line) and he happened to looked almost exactly like this artists rendering of a Men in Black which I found on the Internet only a few days ago, with the same facial features and bald head, but a darker shirt and slightly younger appearance (38 to 43 years old) but just as sullen.

Man In Black

That website gives the following description of Men in Black from The Alien Encyclopedia:

Men in Black: Also referred to as the 'Men In Black' or 'Horlocks'. These are apparently in many cases humans who are controlled by draconian influences, although other 'MIB' have been encountered which do not seem human, but more reptilian OR synthetic. The 'MIB' have been encountered often after UFO sightings, usually intimidating witnesses into keeping silent about what they've seen (many of the witnesses may be 'abductees' with suppressed memories of the event). Their 'threats' appear to be motivated by attempts to utilize 'terrorism', 'fear' or 'intimidation' as a psychological weapon against witnesses. This 'weapon' may not only be used to keep the human 'MIB' under control, but by the human MIB's themselves.

Men in Black

I considered whether he could have been linked to a satanist group such as the one I had earlier suspected of painting the 666 triangles on my building, but my perception was that he was not that, but what he really was I couldn't make out, as if there was an extrasensory wall preventing me from knowing. He only stayed on one stop, and when he got up and went to the door in front of my seat to exit, I figured it was a false alert and that my imagination had been overactive.

Then, suddenly, instead of exiting he ran incredibly fast to the door behind me before I could raise my eyes, dumping the powder on my scalp while storming out the back door. The front door remained closed, proving I hadn't imagined the improbable incident, and the lady sitting across from me almost fell out of her seat at what had just happened. But she didn't say anything, being in city transit, and being myself too dazed about having lowered my attention although I had realized a risk, thought it was too late for me. It burned my nose and had my eyes itching, and I could feel on my hair the presence of the substance. I didn't touch my head or face to avoid contaminating my hands and anything else then with them. I just let it sit there and remained seated until I could unboard to shake off my head far from others. I was especially concerned for innocent bystanders who might become collateral victims of that powder, but didn't have my wits about me to know what to do, something I now regret.

Once home I phoned someone whose work phone is taped for professional security purposes in order to make an immediate voice record of the incident, with time and details should I be felled as a consequence. Two weeks later I assumed it must have been a scare tactic to dissuade me from continuing my research, and now wonder if it might be either that or a delayed reaction. I'll know shortly with the Lab results.

As ATS threads are monitored, I invite any decent and honorable Agency personnel with access to phone records and public transit video surveillance images to post here any images of the individual boarding or exiting the transit system. Details of who I am and when and where this happened are childplay to obtain for anyone with security access. Such a posting would do much to credit at least part of the Intelligence Community as having residual decent members, and not only rogue criminalized factions. Thanks in advance.

SOURCE: Man in Black - High Speed Attack

At this date I agree that is probably the case that it was a scare tactic, especially as that has been the most common characteristic behavior of Men In Black. But who and why? Does this mean that there is an Alien connection to the Clone Conspiracy? It still has me stumped. Believe me if I see another guy with the same getup, I'm going at him daredevil style and getting some fast direct answers.

He ran past me almost silently like a blur, couldn't have lasted more than 5 seconds or so including the dump on the bullseye without slowing down. Bursting out I did hear his pace accelerate. It was like those Kung Fu movies where they learn to walk like shadows, or as if he'd slowed time down and moved before I could detect him. Weirdest thing that ever happened to me, although fortunately not the nastiest.

I didn't attend to that powder because my first priority was not to let more than had to get inside me. I sat fairly still, didn't speak to the lady across although she had been a witness, partly because I was in shock and partly because I didn't want to open my mouth to the dust around my face and making my eyes sting and my nose hurt. I breathed as shallowly and slowly as I could and didn't go back to normal until I was out where I could violently shake it off my head without using my hands. I know it wasn't any good because of my physical reaction. And it wasn't itching powder because that itches more, nor sneezing powder as it didn't make me sneeze. It was far less violent than mace, but harsh enough to be worried.

Once home I washed off my head and shampooed several times over, rubbing away like never before. If it was something nasty antibodies will show up in the bloodstream, and I'll pursue the matter from there. If not I can only hope it isn't one of those nasty substances they use to give people an awful rapid cancer, like in Bob Marley's boot or as UFO Researchers have been known to get...

Heck, we're here for a spin on the road of destiny, so why not go fighting? Anyhow individually we can't do much about it other than share our insight and pass on the message so that things can one day change.

Getsmart

PS. By the way, sorry if my Man In Black story on this page seems off topic. Usually I read accounts like this on the Internet and figure somebody is an aspiring Sci-Fi writer, because it isn't very believable even when you live it yourself on your way home from work. I am only relating it her just in case it has something to do with our topic. Some group of sorts might be reacting to this thread, or to something I may have even inadvertently said without any assurance or evidence. Possibly we've hit a nerve, but having touched on so many possibilities and pondered over multiple hypotheses, it is hard to determine what they would be responding to, much less who they might be.

While I couldn't figure out that character, one thing which seemed clear to me while I was checking him out while he was seated, was that he was not there of his own choice but was on assignment. For whom? Beats me. At least it goes to show that we're getting warm enough that someone is uncomfortable, so there's got to at least be something to the Clone Conspiracy. If I get badly ill, we'll further know they are some quite nasty humanoids, if otherwise that they have a wicked sense of humor.

If you read my account of that event, which was clearly specifically targeted against me as an isolated individual, you will note that this was indeed a 'biological' attack perpetrated by a Man in Black. Here are a few extra comments which I had posted a few pages later.

"The following statement is of particular interest to me, given that I actually encountered one myself. In my account of the Man in Black attack against me... I was stated that having travelled the world over since a child I had developed a knack for guessing people's nationalities. Yet this was a very rare instance in which I couldn't situate where that Man in Black came from. Later he moved with such speed that I could only see more a blur with my peripheral vision, yet he placed the powder in a heap at the exact center of the crown of my head. This should have been incompatible with his precipitated rush out of the train. So where was he from ? My intuition was that he was NOT from the Satanist groups that I had been vehemently opposing in Internet forums."

"The man I saw looked very physical, but it is true that his speed and the coordination of his action made it almost seem as if he had slowed our time or had sped up his own relation to time. Of course this means that he wouldn't be exactly what we would term HUMAN but he didn't seem to be that different from people I knew, only I couldn't pigeon hole him as I customarily do, and found something like a barrier occulting who he was when trying to tune in to him psychically."

It may not be so incongruous that my experience involved an entity which looked human but moved way too fast for him to be a regular person. The lady sitting in front of me was left incredulous with her mouth open for several minutes, stunned at what she had witnessed. Historians in our ancient past have also referred to a relation between strange eerie Men in Black whom nobody knows, spraying biological substances onto crops on the outskirts of villages. For reference we can read a couple of blogs or take a look at ATS threads where this is discussed.

Did Aliens Create The “Black Death And Other Diseases During Middle Ages? (Are They Still Creating Diseases Today?)

Men In Black and the Black Plague of the 14th Century

"Scholars trace the origin of the Grim Reaper to ancient times where he was known as Cronus to the Greeks and Saturn to the Romans, but the Grim Reaper as he is depicted today comes directly to us from the Middle Ages and the Black Death."

"According to William Bramley, author of Gods of Eden: "In Brandenburg, Germany, there appeared fifteen men with "fearful faces and long scythes, with which they cut the oats, so that the swish could be heard at great distance, but the oats remained standing. The visit of these men was followed immediately by a severe outbreak of plague in Brandenburg. Were the 'scythes' long instruments designed to spray poison or germ-laden gases?"

"Strange men in black, demons, and other terrifying figures were observed in other European communities carrying 'brooms' or 'scythes' or 'swords' that were used to sweep or knock at people's doors. The inhabitants of these houses fell ill with plague afterwards. It is from these reports that people created the popular image of death as a skeleton, a demon, a man in a black robe carrying a scythe."

"The Black Death began in Asia and spread to Europe between 1347 and 1350 where it killed over 25 million people, 1/3 of the population."

"Despite the current belief that rats in overcrowded cities spread the plague, many outbreaks occurred during the summer in uncrowded conditions. And not all outbreaks were preceded by rat infestation. In fact, most outbreaks seemed to have nothing to do with an increase in rodent population. Nor were outbreaks confined to urban areas. The plague often struck isolated human populations which had no contact with infected areas."

"Many people in stricken areas reported that outbreaks of the plague were caused by evil-smelling mists. Bright lights and unusual activity in the skies frequently accompanied these mists. And sometimes, a mist was seen to be coming from rocket-like airships. Not only did these mists kill people; they killed trees and destroyed the fertility of the land."

"People were warned: "If newly baked bread is placed for the night at the end of a pole and in the morning is found to be mildewed and internally grown green, yellow, and uneatable, and when thrown to the dogs causes them to die from eating it, then the plague is near at hand."

"Foul mists were blamed for other epidemics. During a plague in ancient Rome, Hippocrates (c.460-337 BC) had people build large public bonfires that he believed would get rid of the bad air. Considering the current belief that the plague was caused by a disease carried on the fleas of rodents, this advice seems ludicrous. But if what is intimated by these reports is true, and the plague was caused by germ-saturated aerosols such as those used in modern biological warfare, then bonfires would be the only defense."

SOURCE: Origin of the Grim Reaper

Getsmart

edit on 24-12-2010 by Getsmart because: the post was way too short for a quick read and needed to be even more overstuffed with quotes and links.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Getsmart,

Genocide, does it have to happen all at once? What about a genocidal harvest sportsman style? I realize that's not what you meant in the OP so that's why I'm asking. Maybe I'm not clear on the definition of 'genocide'.

Who knows maybe aliens harvest humans to hang over their mantles and for food and for glue factories? I can't help but think it's mainly culinary-related firstly and then a 'use everything' mentality after all foodstuff has been extracted.

Being hunted down by alien marksmen during human season isn't the same as a single-occurring incident such as plague, war or famine but, after so many hunts and eons later, the numbers can add up. Especially if the aliens are highly competitive among their peers.

edit on 24-12-2010 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

You know, there is something very very wrong going on and i just cant put my finger on it. Seems there is more than just greed and stupidity at play in society. The question that still just does not sit well with me thinking all this madness taking place is all being orchestrated by a hand full of bankers, Illuminati, Globalists so easily without help. The huge dosing of poisons in our food, the downgrading of our self worth and family values and the lost goes on. The media has become something surreal and so obviously false to the logical mind that it reminds me of invasion of the body snatchers or something. Then you have this cover up that Elephant in the room that you could cut the smoke screen in the air with a knife.

Hi Unknown Soldier,

Your very name is representative of the subject of this thread.

Tomb of the 'unknown soldier' under the Arc of Triumph

The tomb of the unknown soldier, such as the one beneath the Illuminati symbolic monument the Arc of Triumph in Paris, is a representative response to the social outcry of the families of countless victims of World War I who never were shipped back the remains of their loved ones. Were they so many blown to smithereens beyond any chance of recognition or retrieval of body parts? Or it is a coincidence that this was placed at the symbolic apex of the line passing through the Louvre Illuminati Glass Pyramid and also the Obelisk at the Concorde which was taken from the Temple of Luxor in Egypt?

French Illuminati All Seeing Eye next to the Obelisk

Also in perfect alignment between the pyramid and the obelisk there is the French version of the London Eye, a Ferris wheel symbolizing the occult All Seeing Eye. This is the line where they placed the tomb of the unknown soldier, symbolizing the legions of souls lost at war without ever retrieving their bodies, a tomb surmounted by a burning flame which is lit as a fire commemorating their sacrifice. But was it a sacrifice to the nation, or a mass human sacrifice by the Illuminati? Here is the eternal flame over the mass grave of the vanished sacrificed soldiers.

Flame of the unknown soldier under the Arc of Triumph

We can also wonder if this monument erected in Iraq doesn't speak loudly of WHAT is behind the disappearance of these 'unknown soldiers'. Doesn't it evoke something fairly notoriously connected with the Alien Agenda ? Somebody thinks us so ignorant that it has become an inside joke.

Tomb of the unknown soldier in Baghdad

With no disrespect to the victims or their families, that looks like a "meat cube" about to be beamed up to a saucer. Yes, Getsmart again with his wild imagination. Did you notice that the Flame of the Paris monument shown above comes out of the center of a saucer-shaped bronze casting? Surely a coincidence. And in Bagdhad that saucer shape that seems to be floating in the air above their heads can't possibly look like a flying saucer. And that large cubic representation below can't possibly be any sort of shipping crate. There has to be a logical explanation. Nothing to see here - move along !

I cant help but stop thinking this, the Aliens are behind this and they do not want to be known, then they do ? Shady behavior, something stinks. Where the disclosure stuff is coming from is a disinformation campaign to make us think these beings are here to help us with the free will intervention crap to add. Its the whole "JUST WAIT FOR IT" played off by keyboard Cat , a Trojan Horse .They showed up in the 50's in large numbers, this is when society began to unravel. They are bad news.

You won't get an argument from me. This is fortunate because it means that humanity bears more hope than we are led to believe. It is unfortunate because we face an enemy which has been kept conceal and which we must learn to combat and defeat.

It's just a thought, and a feeling and my instinct NEVER fails me, never has.Now im not saying this is what i think is the case, but it makes far more sense than some of my other theories. Us being time travelers being the greys is my second choice. I just have a bad feeling about all this, i have seen enough to warrant the existence of the Greys but the Humanoid groups seems like a false flag to me. And the stories of these beings always seem to come from liars and charlatans. Besides Travis Walton, who seen the Humanoids working with greys. Maybe hybrids. A story that i believe, and i have yet to see anything point to them being here in our best interest.

Instinct is probably what kept me alive during my Alien sighting. So it has its merits. There are so many accounts of various types of non human entities both physical and invisible that it is hard to know for sure. I can only confirm for myself the existence of one type, the only one I ever saw, and in a single unit as he was alone. It is pretty much the worst you could imagine so I'd prefer it if the universe is teeming with life far different in nature than that beast.

Getsmart
edit on 23-12-2010 by Getsmart because: it felt good to rehash the story one more time.

Getsmart,

Golly you sure found a goooooood one!

No I don't think the flying saucer shape and crate shape are coincidence. How can it be? The odds have to be very high. Like the designers are gonna say "Heck why don't we just go with the mothership look and leave out the saucers?" Do ya think it would be even more obvious? C'mon I wasn't raised no idiot. I know what's really going on....finally.

If I remember correctly Iraq is on the 33rd degree parallel. Could mean something maybe?

Amazing. Makes me think that there's got to be more architecture themes reminiscent of the genocidal+alien+harvest theme. Will let you know if I find anything.

I shutter to think that the creature you encountered is eating us...alive?

I'll tell ya there's about a million things I'd rather be doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join